Wild Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
She becomes the evening entertainment.
8.6k words
4.85
5.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for your comments! I love reading them so keep them coming. I started this as an escape for myself from the monotony of quarantine. It's been fun sharing this story draft with you. Sending love to you all and wishes for the best of days ahead.

~~~

The dining room floor was hard and unforgiving as Daniella knelt next to her Lord at the head of the table. Her legs had fallen asleep at least half an hour ago and her back ached with the strain of sitting perfectly straight. She longed to move. Even just shifting her weight from one side to the other was starting to sound like heaven. She resisted the urge. She didn't dare show a hint of disobedience in front of the two menacing faery envoys from Nephrite's old home.

Her Lord had decided to host them in the private dining room he had brought Daniella to when she first arrived in his territory. She could understand wanting to keep them far from the Meeting Tree where most of the faeries would be gathered. The two pale strangers were terrifying with their cold eyes, sharpened teeth and cruel hunting knives.

Daniella was grateful that from where her Lord had placed her she didn't actually have to see Camo Jacket, who her Lord called "Hemlock" and Black-on-Black, who her called "Oleander." If she lifted her chin slightly she could catch sight of them, but she preferred not to. Hemlock looked at her like she was a morsel to devour and Oleander's gaze carved her up like a butcher preparing a choice pig.

She stared straight ahead at the edge of the table, hands resting on her thighs and face placid. She couldn't help but follow their conversation, as disturbing as it was.

"I am surprised, Lord, at how obedient your slave is," Oleander said.

"She has been well disciplined," her Lord said mildly. He dropped a hand down from his armrest and stroked her neck along the bruises Garnet had put there.

"We are glad to see you have not lost your touch, as we had feared," Hemlock said, eyes lingering on her bruised flesh. "You must have enjoyed breaking her."

Her Lord chuckled in response and inclined his head. "I have grown quite fond of her. She is unusually responsive." Daniella fought the blush rising to her cheeks.

Oleander sniffed dismissively. "I will never understand how the two of you spend so much time playing with your food."

Daniella felt her Lord shift beside her. "I intend to keep her alive for many years yet."

"Of course," Hemlock said too sweetly. "We understand the work that goes into training one of their kind."

"Certainly," Oleander added. "This one is trained and we can see the value in that. And what of your borders, Lord? How is the hunting there?"

"I value my solitude too much to have humans on my borders," her Lord said coldly. "If you wanted human entertainment, you should have brought it with you."

Oleander frowned. "Surely the Wood has not changed so much, Lord. It has not been so long since our last hunt together."

Her Lord said nothing in return, letting the awkward silence stretch.

"Well, we are not hard to please," Hemlock said at last. Daniella knew whatever came out of his mouth next would not be good. "Nephrite may serve. After all, she already knows our tastes."

Daniella's eyes flicked up for a fraction of a second. Hemlock was smiling cruelly at her Lord.

"Nephrite, like all faeries of the Wood, is free to cavort with whomever she wishes. You are welcome to approach any of my people, but you will not take them by force."

Under the table where only Daniella could see, Oleander's hand strayed toward the knife on his belt as if by habit. Daniella fought to control her face. As slowly as she dared she moved her hand from her lap to her Lord's foot and squeezed it.

Oleander's hand settled on his knife. "Let us speak plainly, Lord. Our master expects Nephrite's return. If we are an inconvenience to you we can simply take her tonight."

"Nonsense," her Lord said, unruffled. "Our people have enjoyed friendship for too many seasons to send you away with so short a visit."

Daniella watched with unease as Oleander fingered his knife. He was either bored or insulted, and both options were dangerous. She squeezed her Lord's feet again, more insistently. Her Lord glanced down at her. "Yes, slave?"

Daniella's mind worked fast. "May I speak, Master?"

He tipped her chin up toward him. His jade green eyes met hers and she saw care and a warning there. "Your slave wishes your guests to enjoy their first night under your hospitality. Perhaps I may serve?"

Daniella stared into his eyes, silently pleading with him to understand what she was doing. Hemlock and Oleander needed a distraction. She wasn't going to let them take Nephrite.

"She is an eager little thing, isn't she?" Hemlock said, leaning forward.

"And hardy, apparently," Oleander added, looking at her bruises with renewed hunger. He flicked his knife out and slid it down the table to her Lord.

Her Lord caught the knife in one hand as he grabbed her hair in his other. He yanked her up to stand in front of him, drawing a gasp from her at the sudden violence.

"Perhaps I should remind you of your place, Slave" he growled. Daniella had never heard him use that voice before. This wasn't his usual playtime voice. This was his "put on a good show for my asshole guests so they'll leave my people alone" voice.

"Master, please! I'll be good," she whined, thrashing in his grip.

In a flash she felt the light touch of cold steel against her collarbone. Daniella stilled immediately, her body humming at attention to the slightest movement of her Lord. He trailed the tip of the knife along the ridge of her collarbone, raising goosebumps.

He let go of her hair and grabbed her shirt. With one smooth movement he cut it away from her body. Another flick of the knife left her loose pants in tatters on the floor. Daniella's hands twitched with the urge to cover herself. Hemlock let out a low, appreciative whistle. She stared straight ahead, her cheeks burning.

"Go on, Slave, give them a proper look," her Lord said.

Daniella spun slowly, meeting his eyes for as long as she dared as she turned. They were already halfway to black. She hoped what she saw in them was affection and not just delight to relive his old pastimes with long-lost friends.

Using the handle of the knife he smacked her on the ass. "I said give them a proper look, Slave. Bend over."

Daniella folded at the waist and spread her legs, exposing her most secret place to the faeries' hungry gaze. With unsteady hands, she trailed her fingers down the back of her thighs for effect. She wanted to pretend she was alone in her humiliation but her Lord wouldn't permit that. He snapped his fingers and faeries appeared from the next room. Daniella watched their efficient steps from her upside down vantage point. She heard the soft clink of dishes being set on the table and quivered with mortification. Within minutes all the faeries of the Wood would probably know of her debasement. Despite the disgust and fear Hemlock and Oleander provoked in Daniella, needy, gnawing hunger started building in her core.

Without preamble her Lord delivered a thundering spank to her upturned bottom. Daniella grunted in surprise and stumbled a step forward. The second smack came immediately and a third followed right after. Daniella panted and braced her hands on the floor.

"What do you say, Slave?" her Lord said.

Daniella racked her brain for a moment. This was a new game, and she didn't want to know the consequences of playing it poorly in front of Hemlock and Oleander. "Three, Master. Thank you, Master," she said, her voice unsteady.

He continued, alternating cheeks and pausing occasionally for her to give him the count. By ten her ass was on fire. By twenty, the pain bloomed into heat and delicious sensation. She started arching slightly toward her Lord's hand each time it left her skin.

She could hear Hemlock and her Lord exchanging casual remarks, as if from far away. The world was shrinking quickly to just the feel of her Lord's hand on her skin and the burning, churning need in her body for more. By the count of thirty she lost herself completely in her Lord's control.

Her Lord paused, and something made the two other faeries chuckle appreciatively. Daniella's awareness was pulled back to herself slightly, wondering what he had in store next. She didn't have to wait long. A vibrating toy slid into her sopping wet pussy. She let out a muffled wail at the overwhelming sensation.

"Tonight, Slave, you will not come."

Panic coiled in Daniella. She didn't know if she could keep herself from coming. She heard herself whining before she was even aware she was making a sound. It earned her a smack on her sensitive flesh.

"You belong to me, Slave. Do not forget it."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

Her Lord slid his hand from the end of the toy down to her clit and rubbed a lazy circle over it. Daniella shuddered with the effort of holding her pleasure at bay. He repeated the motion. She began counting her breaths to distract herself.

As she was distracted, something cold suddenly appeared at her other opening. Daniella tensed and her breath caught. She knew it didn't fit the act, but she couldn't help whipping her head to the side to see her Lord's face. His jet black eyes met hers, shining with feral hunger and pleasure. She stared at him in wide-eyed fear. She had never had anything in her there. He hummed soothingly and stroked a hand down her back in comfort, even as his face conveyed that this was happening regardless of her nerves.

Daniella groaned as her Lord pushed the toy into her ass. The vibrations in her pussy and the blooming heat on her bottom barely helped distract her from the almost unbearable feeling of invasion. She let out a shaky breath and willed herself to relax. After a few steadying breaths, her Lord slid the toy in farther. Daniella groaned softly.

Her Lord paused, letting her collect herself for a few breaths, and then slid the toy all the way home. Daniella hissed in discomfort. Her nerve endings were on fire, demanding all her focus. She squirmed from side to side as subtly as she could, hoping it would relieve the intense feeling of fullness. Her Lord tutted her and gave her a light slap on her butt.

Daniella opened her mouth to beg for mercy, but before she could get any words out both vibrators kicked into higher gear inside her. She moaned long and low as the pain in her ass melted away.

"That'll do, Slave," her Lord said. "Kneel and make yourself useful."

Daniella whimpered. Every movement brought a new onslaught of sensations that threatened to overwhelm her. She lowered herself gingerly to her hands and knees. Her scattered mind tried to parse what making herself useful meant. She looked up at him for guidance. He smirked and took a firm handful of hair, pulling her toward him. Daniella crawled obediently as he led her under the table to kneel in front of him.

Once she was out of sight of the other faeries both vibrators immediately slowed to a manageable hum. Her Lord shifted in his seat and made a loud, appreciative noise. Daniella blushed, understanding what it looked like to the watching faeries. She rested her head on his thigh, grateful for the darkness and moment of privacy from their terrifying gaze. He loosened his grip on her hair and stroked her head gently, silently thanking her for her bravery and trust.

As intense as evening had been, and as terrifying as Hemlock and Oleander were, Daniella's body was still singing with tension. She slid her hand up her Lord's thigh, relishing the way he tensed and shifted under her touch. His cock was hard as steel. She traced the stiff outline and he twitched against her exploratory touch. Daniella reached to open his pants and his hand closed around hers in silent refusal.

Daniella passed the rest of the evening in a state of suspended animation, teetering in frustration, stuffed full of vibrators. She didn't dare squirm too much and call attention to herself. After all, she was supposedly busy pleasuring her Lord. To his credit, he was quite the actor. Daniella blushed several times at the comments he made about her talents.

As the night dragged on Daniella slipped farther and farther away from consciousness. She rested her head on her Lord's thigh, trying to shut out as many sensations as possible. She squeezed her eyes shut and did her best to not hear Hemlock and Oleander's disgusting and cruel conversation.

Eventually her Lord pushed back from the table to escort his guests to their accommodations for the night. Daniella curled up on the floor, no longer aware of anything other than the torturous sensations in her body and the loss of her Lord's comforting presence. She vaguely noticed the three faeries leave the room, and once they were out of earshot her Lord turned off the vibrators. Her relief was so intense that Daniella decided she would sleep right there on the floor under the dining table where it was dark and quiet and safe.

Some time later her Lord returned alone. He crawled under the table and scooped Daniella, half-unconscious, into his arms. The world tilted as they slid through space. Daniella breathed through the strange method of travel. She didn't have it in her to open her eyes when they landed.

Her Lord laid her down on a bed, crawled on top of her and rested his forehead against hers. Tension melted from Daniella's body and she sank back into the mattress. She savored the feelings in her body: the heat and weight of her Lord on top of her, the brush of his breath against her cheek, the beat of his heart against hers.

"You were so brave, Little One."

Daniella smiled and tilted her head up. She placed a gentle kiss on her Lord's lips. The adrenaline that had been pumping through her all evening was sapping away, leaving her wrung out. Speaking was too much effort.

"I believe you are owed some release," he murmured against her mouth. He slid down her body, nudging her legs open. In seconds Daniella was wide awake again. Her Lord slid his tongue over her slick inner thighs, making her open wider to him. The vibrators sprang to life inside her and Daniella moaned, lifting her hips instinctively.

Her Lord didn't make her wait. He devoured her pussy and pumped the toy into her in time. Daniella hissed at the sudden explosion of pleasure, her orgasm mounting quickly. He drove her relentlessly toward the edge and Daniella flew right toward it, toppling over in less than a minute. She screamed out her pleasure, grinding her hips into his mouth.

"You are delicious, Little One," he purred as she came back down. She groaned in response. He chuckled and dove back down to lick her slowly. Daniella sucked in a breath and tensed. Her body was so sensitive and his tongue treaded the fine line between pleasure and pain perfectly.

Now that her Lord had released some of her pent up tension, Daniella was more aware of the rest of her body. The tingling warmth of the welts on her backside bloomed into pleasure as she writhed against the sheets. Her Lord reached up and rolled her nipples, dividing her attention. All the while he continued to lick her clit softly, slowly, building her back up.

Daniella arched up into her Lord and he obliged her by suckling her clit. This time instead of pumping the vibrator in her pussy, he began softly pumping the toy in and out of her ass. Daniella let out a keening groan as an orgasm blindsided her. Her Lord sucked insistently and turned the vibrations in both toys up. Daniella let out a scream, riding even higher on his touch. Just as she reached the peak of her orgasm he pulled the toy out of her ass, propelling her into the stratosphere.

"Fuck..." Daniella groaned as she came back down into her body. She patted around with a half-limp hand until she located her Lord's hair and pulled him up and away from her over-sensitive pussy. He crawled up her body and kissed her on the forehead. Daniella sighed in contentment. She was sated, safe, and starting to get very sleepy. Her Lord laid down beside her and cradled her to his chest. Daniella snuggled in, molding her body to his.

As she got comfortable, Daniella slid her hand down his body. Some half-conscious part of her mind was disgruntled that he was still fully clothed. She tugged at his shirt to get that message across but didn't stop there. She had better things on her mind. Daniella caressed his cock, hard and straining against his pants. This time he didn't stop her when she shimmied his pants down to free his impressive length.

Daniella hummed appreciatively and ran her hand up his length. Her Lord's breath caught and he twitched in her hand. Daniella still wasn't ready to talk or even open her eyes, but she was more than happy to do things that made him make those little sounds. She scooted down and took him all the way into her mouth in one long movement. His breath caught again and this time he moaned softly. Daniella pulled off and swirled her tongue across his slit, lapping up the precome there.

Daniella built up a smooth rhythm of suck and licking, following her Lord's panting, unsteady breaths as a guide. Before long he was thrusting steadily into her welcoming mouth. Daniella added a hand to caress his sensitive balls, humming in enjoyment as his thrusts become wilder. She felt him stiffen, teetering for a moment. Her grabbed her head with both hands and pumped viciously into her mouth, unleashing a flood of come into her waiting mouth. Daniella swallowed as much as she could, trying not to choke against him.

Her Lord panted hoarsely as he withdrew. Daniella licked her lips and crawled back up into his arms. He murmured indistinctly against her hair and held her.

Daniella was ready to drift off to sleep for the night, but her Lord had other plans. With a light groan he disentangled himself from her and clambered off the bed. He return a moment later and rolled her onto her stomach. Daniella grumbled half-heartedly and resumed trying to sleep.

Her Lord ran a warm washcloth gently over her body, leaving her skin tingly and refreshed. Then he straddled her and began applying healing salve to her wounds. The marks Garnet had put on her had faded, replaced by angry, red welts from their session at dinner. Daniella sighed with relief as pain she had been ignoring was dulled completely.

Once he was satisfied, her Lord sat against the headboard and pulled her up to sit against him. Daniella wrinkled her nose in annoyance. She wanted to be asleep.

"Little One?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you ready to open your eyes yet?"

Daniella hadn't realized her eyes had been closed since dinner. It had felt safer, the space around her smaller and the sensations in her body easier to control.

"Okay," she whispered. She cracked one eye open and looked up at him. She was struck by how beautiful he was. His green eyes were calm pools of jade again, no longer driven by wild and dark desires, no longer filled with violent memories of the past. He smiled down at her and lifted a strawberry to her mouth.

Daniella allowed him to feed her, remembering the way he had fed her so many weeks ago. It felt like another lifetime. She had been so distrustful and wary of him, so unwilling to let herself relax into his command and care.

"That went farther than it should have," her Lord said after a long and comfortable silence.

Daniella shrugged against him. "It worked, didn't it?"

"Are you hurt? I... let myself get a bit carried away."

Daniella snorted. "You beat the hell out of me and drove me nearly insane with those toys." She felt him tense and draw a breath to apologize. She glanced up. He looked devastated and contrite. She was shocked to find how vehemently she wanted to wipe that look off his face. Daniella whipped her body around and put her hands on either side of his face, forcing him to look at her.