Wild Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her hips against him, delighted to find him already hard. He hummed against her lips and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. Their kiss deepened. Daniella ran her hands through her Lord's wild hair, enjoying the way he arched into her touch. They kissed until they were breathless. Daniella pulled away slightly and rested her forehead against his. She took a minute to just breathe his air. It amazed her. For weeks they had played slave and master. They had teased and they had fucked. But there had been a layer of performance to it all. She felt like she had been lost in the desert, and this was her first drink of water in weeks.

"I have been missing this," her Lord whispered, echoing her thoughts. Daniella kissed him softly in agreement.

She slid her hands up under his shirt and over his back. He hummed in enjoyment and pulled his shirt off in one fluid motion. Daniella drank in the sight of his smooth, muscular chest. She ran her hands over him, savoring the slight shivers and twitches her touch provoked. She kissed down the curve of his neck, ending in a possessive bite at the base. He groaned and his cock twitched against her.

Her Lord captured her mouth in a frenzied kiss. Daniella felt almost lightheaded from the intensity. Her hands ran serpentines over his chest and back, delighting in his reaction as she rolled a nipple every now and again. Her Lord slipped his hands under her shirt and pulled her nipples, making her throw her head back in a silent, gasping scream. He chuckled and used her momentary shock to push her onto her back.

Daniella's eyes rolled back as her Lord covered her body with his. He continued to work her nipples while thrusting against her through their clothes. He nibbled down her neck, pausing to suck and kiss marks into her pale skin. Daniella moaned, relishing the blend of pleasure and pain. She tipped her head back and enjoyed the glow of pleasure radiating through her body.

Her Lord slid a hand down, raising goosebumps across her stomach. He snaked his hand under her gauzy skirt, tickling up her thighs to her pussy. He groaned against her neck in appreciation as he slid his fingers over her wetness.

"I love you like this, Little One," he murmured so quietly she almost missed it.

He swirled his fingers over her clit, then down to her opening and back up again in a delicious circuit. Daniella moaned and corded her hands through his hair reflexively and was rewarded with a groan as she brushed an ear tip. She mumbled incoherently and rolled her hips toward him.

She tugged at his pants with a frustrated little sound. He chuckled against her neck. "I don't want to wait either, Little One," he murmured.

He knelt above her, undid his pants and pulled himself out. Daniella licked her lips unconsciously as he stroked himself slowly. It was oddly thrilling to not have to endure hours of teasing and creative torture. The giddy glint in her Lord's eye made her suspect he felt the same way.

Daniella stared up into his glittering eyes, contemplating what she wanted most. She weighed options, thinking about what would drive him most wild. With a little smirk she flipped onto her stomach and lifted her hips. She laid her cheek on the ground, watching him over her shoulder. His eyes were deep, deep green and his fingers twitched as he stroked himself. A thrill of excitement skittered through her stomach.

There was just one thing missing. She undulated her hips slightly and stretched her arms out to the sides before bringing them behind her, wrists clasped together in offering to him. He sucked in a sharp breath and muttered a curse before taking her wrists into his fierce grip.

He slid into Daniella with one long thrust. She let out a low groan and pushed back onto him. He squeezed her wrists in silent command: they would go at his pace. She let her body go boneless and surrendered immediately. He rocked into her at an easy pace, using her wrists as leverage to propel her willing body.

Warm pleasure surged through Daniella's body. Every feeling in her body was magnified by her Lord's steady thrusts. Her breasts tingled deliciously from the friction of being pressed into the ground. The marks he had left on her neck pulsed in time to her pounding heartbeat. Every breeze from the patch of autumn across the way sent shivers down her spine.

Her Lord reached around her hip and rubbed her clit, and she nearly exploded at the touch. He slowed his thrusts and gave her a few lingering strokes over her clit, drawing babbling, incoherent begging from her. Daniella moaned in loss when he took his hand away from her clit. A moment later he was smearing the moisture he had gathered over her tight rosebud.

Daniella groaned out a "yes..." and lifted her ass toward his questing fingers. He circled her delicate opening and her nerves sang with pleasure. He sank the tip of his finger into her. She gasped and the feeling of fullness that sent tremors of warmth and lightning through her. Suddenly the diffuse pleasure that had extended throughout her body began to gather in her core. The finger in her ass, the scrape of her breasts against the ground, the feeling of her Lord's hand pinning her wrists together, the debasement of being on her knees for him. Each sensation had started as a separate pleasure and now they converged with shocking strength. Daniella shuddered and panted.

"Lord," she cried out, unexpectedly close to coming.

"No... rules," he panted, his voice strained.

Daniella succumbed and flew apart. She felt her Lord's cock stiffen and grow inside her before unleashing a torrent of come that drove her lingering orgasm even higher.

Her Lord released her wrists first, massaging her arms before placing them deliberately at her sides so she could support her own weight. She sighed and slid off his cock and rolled onto her back.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you," she said dreamily. He tucked himself back into his pants and smiled at her affectionately. Daniella smoothed her clothes back into place. Her Lord collapsed with his back up against the tree and pulled her into his lap.

He squinted pointedly at the low angle of the sun and tilted his head at her. Daniella wrinkled her nose in distaste at the idea of going back to host Hemlock and Oleander.

"I do not relish the idea of resuming my duties either, Little One. Perhaps it is time I encourage our guests to return to their home," he said. Daniella sighed and rested her cheek against his chest. She listened to his heartbeat, enjoying one last simple pleasure of their lazy day. He idly rubbed her back until the sun started to set.

On their way back to the Meeting Tree Daniella trailed a step behind her Lord, back in her role. Her hand itched to slide into his, but that wasn't slave behavior. At least, not the kind of slave Hemlock and Oleander liked. Her Lord glanced back at her and gave her a sympathetic smile. Daniella gave him a wry smile in return and lowered her eyes to the forest floor, playing her part.

Just as they came around a bend in the trail her Lord stiffened and stopped short. Daniella ran right into him, letting out a huff of surprise. Her Lord darted a hand behind him and grabbed her arm in a painful grip. Daniella stiffened at the sudden violence.

She peeked around her Lord to see what was wrong. It took her a moment to understand what she was seeing. Feldspar was pressed up against a tree, kissing a man with passionate abandon. His golden hair was mussed and his skin was flushed. His hands were running all over the man who — god. Daniella swallowed bile. It was the Lord of the Wood. She stared in disbelief as reality splintered. It was him. His wild black hair, his brown skin, his full lips kissing Feldspar.

Daniella stepped back and found her arm still caught tight. She tugged and let out an involuntary gasp of horror. She tore her eyes from the Lord who was with Feldspar to the Lord who had her captured so neatly. His eyes were light green and dancing, almost mirthful. Her heart sank as the bile in stomach rose. She tugged her arm back again, panic rising.

The Lord just down the path finally seemed to notice them. He tore his lips from Feldspar's, both men panting. He turned jade green eyes to Daniella, an incomprehensible mix of emotions flitting across his face.

"Slave, step away from him," he said as he smoothed his hair and adjusted his clothes. He extended a hand and beckoned to her. Feldspar pushed away from the tree, cursing under his breath as he looked wildly between the two Lords.

"No," commanded the Lord who held her implacably in his grip. "You will stay with me."