Wild Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on George. Where do you find these dreams?" said Stan, losing himself back into the spiral top, seeing George fading faster from sight. "Hey! Come back old timer," Stanley yells, hearing his own voice echoing inside the vortex. When suddenly the young lad witness two big, large cat-eyes staring directly before him.

Stan saw a large gray vessel and men diving overboard in each of the cats' yellowish-green pupils.

"Wake-up Stanley. What the hell is wrong with you?" yelled Sid, looking away from Stan's eyes, seeing Satan himself in his best friends' wide pupils.

"Did George share with you all another adventure during the cold war? Said Peter, ushering yet another stiff drink that Sid and Stan already said they had to many of.

"Sid, my usual," Peter orders, well distinguished man with a neatly trimmed beard. Something likes Sid's, but not as full.

However all three members at the counter knew that Stanley was the best looking person in the joint. Even Nancy knew it when she raises her dark brows and moves them up and down, like some sort of mating call, or a simple tease.

Sid begins to rotate slowly his eyes and head to the young vibrant waitress as a sign, a gesture, to yank the thin strings which were attached to these bright colorful balloons resting beyond the rafters of the towns only tavern. Balloons falling from the ceiling along with streamers, tumbling slowly to the floor, as the loud music from the speakers behind the bar begins to play and filter of familiar tunes of Country & Western.

"It's party time!" Everyone shouts, assisting Sid. Grabbing an ankle that belongs to Stanley, and helps escort him to the front of the high rise platform where girls were preparing for a wet T-shirt contest and Nancy awaiting the first dance with Stan.

Stanley shook his head as he realized that this party was for him as a going away party. Celebrating Stan's journey to the Virgin Islands in the morning that took him by complete surprise.

Grabbing a partner as they celebrated with dancing and contests to see who can drink the most beer. Yelling and prancing along the peanut covered floor, wet T-shirt contest caught every man's eyes at the front, where the band usually performs every Friday and Saturday night.

"Yeah!" yells Stanley, watching Nancy shake her boobs as more beer was being applied to her T-shirt that she had worn under her blouse for easy access.

"You like what you see Stanley, hum?" spoke Nancy, with her eyes trained on his swelling and head slightly tilted to one side as to watch him blush upon sight of her narrow nipples seeping through the shirt.

"Oh, yeah." Was the only word Stanley was able to say.

"Do you want to fool around, Stan darling?" With an accent that drove the young writer nearly insane with her seductive accent.

Stanley nods his head as he sat at the bar watching his friends making fools of themselves. Then raising the glass to his warm lips and observing the cutest of the five servers from the bottom of the glass. A woman urging him to dance with her as she lowers her eyes further down his wiry structure and begins to thrust slowly her pelvis, while chewing her lower lip and swaying her gorgeous hips as she lets down her long vibrant dark hair that she wore perfectly.

Studying his tent beginning to take form the closer Nancy becomes to him. "Oh Stanley, let me make love to you," she whispers softly to him as though anxious to get-it on.

"Where?"

"I don't care where Stanley."

Her hips were swaying exotically with lust on her mind, wearing her charm-ing bedroom eyes, which truly astounds Stanley. Provoking him to join her graceful moves on the dance floor as he slowly raises himself off the stool, leaving it spinning in circles, as he follows her anxious to please eyes.

"I thought you wanted to go Nancy," Stanley calmly said.

Feeling the vibrations of her body against him and her warm breath hovering his ear lobe, as she whispers soft sweet words that burns deep inside his aching chest. Begging him to take her home to engage in such a way, sexual cravings, that Stanley had seen all night long inside her eyes and body language.

"I do. Let's go," Nancy says, tugging his stiff loins as they slid past the front door quickly before anyone realizes they were gone.

Pressing her tightly against his stiff wand, slender soft hands atop and across his firm buttock.

"You're a fine kisser, Stanley."

"Why thank you."

As they sway to the beat of the loud narcotic music, just inside the door, that Peter could barely stand when the mood struck the entire gang and the country music was put to rest.

"Where did you want to go?"

"That little pink motel sure looks inviting," Nancy said, luring him onto the snow covered lawn of the "Shady Motel" with a firm grip of Stan's thickness.

"Sounds good to me," he answers.

Nancy begins to giggle. Moan softly in Stanley's ear, as her warm head lay against his shoulder with sweet words of passion that drove him nearly insane with envy. When she explains in explicit detail what she plans to do to this young stud with: wiry built, short brown hair, eyes of almond, and skin that was course and pale, Similar to hers.

"Come on Stanley." She giggles.

"I'm a coming!" He shouts.

"Mum, I certainly would hope so." Nancy replies, with a slow wink of one eye.

Watching the well distinguish gentleman gliding over the sheet of ice to greet her warm smile, rosy cheeks, and stimulating soul that was not to be denied of such sexual pleasure.

"I will pay the old hag, Stan," she insists.

"OK."

Skating across the frozen ice, giggling sweetly, as she stood before the pink motel with rooms grouped together. Feeling the vibrations of the walls breathing, taunting her mad soul and giggles louder with a tender warm hand inside her dry T-shirt.

"Oh Stanley darling, go for it," she spoke loudly, willing to undress before they reach the door.

Nancy's warm words rushes wildly from her tender lavishing lips that Stanley could not wait to press, against.

Shoving Nancy against the red door, and running their fingers through each other's hair as both lips are secured, as one. And Forcing her into the room, leaving the door wide open as they plunge to the soft green comforter and lay sideways as a couple.

"Oh, Stanley...a beast!"

"No, you're the beast."

"I know," Nancy says, lapping together her ankles around his waists, once Stanley was in perfect form, between her legs.

"Oh Stan. I think your suppose to get undress before you start your pumping methods."

Stanley saw in her lovely greenish-yellow eyes, hormones the size of large rocks, a woman in her eyes tied at the stake, smoldering in not just any small village, but rather one with cobblestone streets and wood houses jammed together.

"SHIT!" Shout Stan, making his way to the foot of the bed where he fell, plunging to the soiled carpet. After seeing these flames of red shooting higher up the legs of a deranged woman and a mere infant tugging harshly, soot on her face, to the dress the woman had worn over her beautiful body. Visions vanishing just as quickly as they had arrived before Stan's humble and weary eyes.

"What's wrong Stanley. Though if seen a ghost!" Nancy said, twisting several strands of her long beautiful hair around two fingers and let's out a sharp giggle.

"I am not sure of what I saw, Nancy." Confused look on his pale face.

Stanley tries desperately to catch his wind, leaning over, as these vibes she sends him were creating a certain awareness of what she had longed for all night long. Panting heavily to what he seen that caused him to run rapidly across the motel lawn with one hand still attached to his wobbly knee, and trousers falling further down, while he stood in the middle of the lawn. Looking back to the half open door of the room, which he fled from.

"Oh, no," Stanley says, bowing his head after studying briefly his 5th grade teacher, Miss William's, covered in blood and mauled by an unknown critter that left her body slumped over behind the front desk of her motel.

"I am sorry. Sorry she had to die like this," Nancy said, grieving as she lures him back across the yard. "No! Don't go back Stan. Someone will discover her and notify the authorities. Come, we will find a better place to mate."

"It was awful Nancy. Her silver hair was, too, smeared in blood."

Stan begins to feel a force pulling him upwards, into a large hole in the sky, vortex the color of a rainbow after a rainstorm had passed by. Fangs growing from each side of her mouth. Once petite hands were now the paws of a large cat and Nancy's ears were sharp and pinned back. He sees within the huge cone.

"Where am I? What am I doing inside this thing?" he cries, as each sound he makes brings an echo.

Blistering of laughter filled the moonlight air, lonely streets, as she guides Stanley further inside this dark spinning vortex where Nancy made love to him until her body was completely reformed into that of a lovely young woman again.

"Did you pay that ugly woman?" Nancy said, with disbelief soaring across Stanley's face.

"You paid Miss William's?" cried Stan, wondering how he knew she had pain the old goat. Than realizing he must had seen the entire scene when inside the spiral vortex.

"No! Couldn't stay and wait for her ears to curl up!" Both laughed.

As Nancy places a curse on him to forget what he had just seen and experienced accidentally.

Nancy studied his flamboyant frame repeatedly with her roaming eyes. Disrobing her body proudly, as stunning gestures from the young man's thoughts and visions were superior to an old fling from high school inside the room. Then Nancy slowly shuts the door in her sexy blue bikini outfit, which had been shielded by her silver costume she wore back at the tavern that was deviating.

"Come on baby, give Nancy what she yearns to feel between her long sheik legs." She says, using her French accent to numb his brain long enough for Nancy to literally rape him atop the sheets they had drawn back before Stanley had ran out. Wearing no shoes or socks, no shirt to speak of, and pants half down his firm rump that Nancy clings to after she had lured him onto her naked flesh with her sassy powerful eyes that spoke softly to Stan.

"Oh, Nancy. You are music to my heart. Answer to my many dreams I some- how sought your lovely face every time I lay asleep in my bed each and every night."

Teasing Stan with her tender persuasive sways of elegance, and hips that taunts his weary soul with extreme pleasures, and fertilization rushing across his face while Stan's curious eyes scans Nancy's nudity over that made him feel alive and very much obedient to her energetic needs.

Than slowly his eyes begins to discharge what he had already spilt inside this well of life that was in need for more fulfillment when she purr's for more of what Stanley has to offer her.

"Nancy, shed some light before we do it again," he said.

Opening up a little more of these white blinds, Did Nancy, when Stan begins to feel the white lines on his naked body and across his face from the colorful moonbeam soaring from the window.

"Mum...Oh!" Moans Stanley, captivated by Nancy's sharp claws and cooing purrs.

Truly a romantic setting as he begins to feel the lingering effects of her succulent lips hovering around his chapped lips that appears to be healing after a few more moments of this absorbing of two lips, joining as one.

"Yes! So delightful, so delicious, so anxious to please," Nancy saying with an accent all her own. Unknown to any language Stan had ever heard, since studying ancient history in school during the seventeenth century, witchcraft.

"I do indeed enjoy seeing your pain and pleasure streaking across your wan face when I lower myself down onto you to feel such heavy magnitude my body must seek."

Nancy's warm wet tongue begins to patrol upwards his belly, soothing the vibes from his beating heart as her moist lips press tighter his dark pubic hair. "Stanley darling, you're just the specimen I have been waiting years to discover."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," tossing him harshly to the soft mattress again as they fell intimately awkward. Gazing harshly into his paralyzed face that began to turn her on in a way that begins to, too, excite Stanley in such similar fashion.

"I want it all, darling!" Nancy shouts, whipping his face with her tight beads. "Yes! Oh yeah!" she shouts, dipping much faster her well to his vine.

Slithering like a giant reptile. Hissing boldly. As she felt his hands onto her breasts, feet bridging up, eyes dialing 666 rather than 911, she saw in his vastly beating heart with each motion of her naked soul crashing against his frail young frame. Grazing like sheep as Stan watches from high above their heads every movement of her young blissful...heaves!

"Oh yes Stanley darling. I do feel your seeds exciting me where your hungry eyes are right now," saying, as she rears back her head and shuts both eyes to enjoy the flowing of raw material passing through her inner system.

"Oh yes princess. I can see us in this funnel cloud where my eyes are witnessing your past, as a refugee in a far away place, of enormous beauty," Stanley admits seeing. Nevertheless, quickly forgetting the wormhole, dimension of civilization between worlds.

Suddenly Nancy plants a heavy kiss along Stanley's forehead that made him forget he had ever saw that portion of Nancy's life as a servant to the king and queen.

(Next day)

Stan begins to wonder how he had gotten back here, to his dingy apartment in the center of New York City. In addition, what had became of him last night.

"Why can't I remember anything about last night except having been romanced by some lady I never seen before," Stan says secretly. Then he

wanders aimlessly the living-room floor with his soft rod banging harshly to his thighs, as he continues to wonder if indeed was a bad dream or a mere fantasy. He begins to vision only portions of last night.

Stanley stood over the window seal as the passing cars drove by his upstairs apartment with banging pipes beyond the walls, at times, keeping him up at night. Hearing this steam heat about to roar through the rusty pipes, sending warm heat throughout his cold nude body that was still standing over the window. Observing the children dressed for the winter months ahead which begins to depress him again.

"I have to get out of this city." Saying while he studies these kids slinging

wet snowballs at each other and passing of vehicles, driving slowly over the blanket of snow that begins to depress this young writer even more. Awaiting his ride to the cruise ship that Stanley can almost smell the distinct odors of the salt and fish he sees swimming in his mind.

"It is about time you showed up, Peter," saying softly to himself. "SHIT! I best be putting some clothes on." Turning loose the doorknob and races to the bedroom to add warmth to his nude flesh that Stanley nearly exposed to the city. Shoving a few more items into both empty suitcases, he had left by the bed. Grasping both leather luggage and dashes off into the cold climate.

"Well, it's about time!" Stanley says, scolding his best friend Peter when he arrives a few minutes late, leaving behind a few old memories and footsteps racing down the steep flight of stairs and a huge slam of a door.

"Step on it!" Stanley orders, as if he had been in contact with the devil himself.

"Why the rush! Got half an hour yet." Peter shouts back, releasing his own hostility. "Only takes five minutes to reach the harbor, Stanley."

"Forgive me Peter. I should be glad that you're taking me instead of a cabby," said Stan, glancing to the low-income housing that made him that much more depressed. Off to the right of him.

Stanley begins to feel the warmth of the tropical heat beating down on his weary soul already.

"Damn!" Squeezing his head tighter as a vision of beauty fell into his mind.

"You okay Stan?"

"Yeah, be all right once I am aboard the ship."

As this mirage stood out along the horizon behind the huge vessel that Stanley had just witnessed, admiring her blessed body and soul when he mutters unconsciously her name, "Martha" to himself.

"What?" said Peter, realizing his friend was under more stress than he had thought. "Hurry Stan, get on the vessel before you crack!"

"OK," says Stanley, with brief chuckle.

Both exit the doors of the red pick-up, caressing each other when tears begin to flow, nearly freezing their smiles. "Take care my friend and I will see you in a couple of months," said Peter, having to shout over the loud siren which was signaling and saying, "last chance to aboard and set sail to the virgin islands."

"Hey! Bring me back a virgin...okay?"

Stanley glares back to his old friend and waves as he back pedals up the shiny metal ramp. Gesturing with a brisk nod as though were saying, "Yes I will."

(Chapter two)

"Welcome aboard the Princess Lee, young man." Man dressed in all white said, holding his clipboard, checking off each name of every fresh passenger that came aboard the large vessel. To go where no man has gone before...Paradise!

Locating his cabin on the third tier sought from his ticket stub, climbing the set of stairs until he reaches room 666 he repeats to himself, saying to himself over and over that he wasn't at all scared or superstitious about any old thing.

Gazing from the tiny circular glass window from alongside the brass designer bed. Feasting his delicate eyes on the warm exotic trees that no one else could see from this view, except Stanley.

"Hello stranger," voice from the doorway saying so pleasantly and delightfully.

Stanley turns his wiry body slowly around, focusing on such vision, thing of beauty. "How did you get in here? Door was locked," Stanley says, politely.

Gulping down more of his warm saliva. Heart rushing to his throat while his eyes gazes along the glittering loose gown that hid the slim legs of this tall shapely blond. Searching for answers Stan can- not find in her lusty gestures that Stan figures out very quickly she was not to be denied of such sinful acts stowed away in her energetic soul that Stan sees, trembling the closer she became to him.

"Care for a quickie?" She asks, bringing her lovely hands around to the front of her satin attire.

"Ah...Ah...?"

Wetting Stan's appetite with such hospitality and these fine curves that only comes around once in a lifetime for the average man to ponder, her, so many features.

Her body slowly shifts towards him. Pouring two wineglasses as she plants her firm buttock to the soft satin spread that of a giant cat, prancing through an enchanted jungle. When Stan hands to her out stretched fingers the near full glass of red wine he had finished pouring when she welcomed herself to the queen size canopy with oak all around her.

"Shit Stanley, my favorite color," she announces, working the lads hand inside one of the narrow slits of her dress, which had exposed more than it should, that of her creamy thigh Stan unconsciously touches.

"Why are you here?" Stan says.

"I was sent to please you," saying boldly. "Don't yea want me here?"

Toasting to a well deserved vacation that both was in need of as each displays their affections for one another in their own charming way.

"I want a baby, Stanley darling."

"Why me?"

"'Cause your so gifted and handsome that my heart read when we first aboard this ship." She adds. Stanley wonders how this gorgeous blond knew his name.

"Cheers!" They both say.

Clanging the two crystals together as Stanley arches his back and throws his free arm around her skinny neck to eventually scorn both breasts that were seeping from the woman's V-cut chiffon gown that weakens the knees of Stanley, so.