Wild Fantasy

Story Info
Their first threesome.
1.7k words
3.62
73.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first story, looking for any and all feed back please thank you!!

*

Their first threesome. It had always been a fantasy to fuck another man while her husband sat and watched. His fantasy of coarse was to have two women naked blowing him, and anal sex. One night one of there fantasy's was going to come true. His wife had secretly signed up for an on-line hook up site, to prose profiles of eligible males in there area. She was looking for two things, an attractive male, and someone that was not intimidated to fuck her while her husband was there. Her husband was very open minded, and not the least bit jealous. He only had three rules: Tell him who your going to fuck. If he's not there take pictures. And always be safe, no condom, no fucking. His wife was drop dead gorgeous. At five-foot six, long brunette hair, completely shaved, full D cups breasts, with nice dark nipples. Her husband was five-foot nine, clean shaven, hairy chest, husky, shaved pubic area and nice eight inch cock thick and cut. They had a very active sex life but wanted to spice it up some. The wife had narrowed her search down to three guys. She was surprised that these three guys were cool with her husband watching and or jerking off while watching or what ever happened.

She was trying to figure how to surprise her husband or weather to invite to him to help her decide, and take it from there. She was talking to all three guys in im's and getting to hear from them and see which one gave her good vibes. Since she had just gotten out the shower, she only had a long tee shirt on. And while talking to the guys was making her feel naughty and incredibly horny, two of the guys were being rude, and crude which was not helping her horny condition. She had a feeling the third guy was a little shy. She reached down to rub her pussy, she shocked at how wet her pussy was. She took her shirt off and spread her legs, giving herself enough room to really take care of her pussy.

While in the throes of intense orgasm, her husband came in and had quietly made his way to the bedroom. He loved watching his wife all naked and pleasuring herself, then he saw the computer, and the all the dirty messages she had been sending and receiving. He was so hot and horny from watching his wife naked, rubbing and teasing her pussy, that he waited for her to open her eyes, she starting giggling like a little school girl, caught in the act. She took her husband over to the bed and sat him down, and started telling him what she was planning as a surprise for him. That she wanted to fuck another guy while he watched, she was having a hard time which guy to pick. Her husband walked over to the computer, and looked over the guys pictures, and asked his wife which one turned her on the most. His wife said it was the quite, and shy guy.

Her husband walked back to the bed and sat next to his wife, telling his wife that she should tell the shy guy that she's interested and to ask for a picture of his cock. His wife got up and started to flirt heavy duty with the guy. Telling him that she was very interested in him and asked him for a picture of his cock. In no less than thirty seconds she had a picture of his good size cock. It looked about seven inches long, not as think as her husbands. His wife got immediately wet once again. Her husband got even more turned on watching and thinking about his sexy wife getting fucked hard by her new stud. The new stud asked to see what she looked like, and just to tease him a little she said that she didn't have any nude pictures, he bought at first, then said to her to cut the shit. She laughed and sent him a picture of her tits. She turned around to ask her husband to see when she could meet him and fuck her new stud. He said about Friday night, only two days away. She was so excited. They talked about where to meet at there house or at a hotel. It was finally decided to meet at a hotel. She relayed the messages to her stud. He was more than eager, and very happy that it was only two days away. She asked the stud for his cell number and she gave him hers, they agreed to chat later to finalize plans. Once off line with her stud, she crawled over to her husband who was still on the bed, his shirt was off and his pants were undone and his cock was out. She pulled the rest of his pants off and sucked his cock like a mad women in heat, and didn't stop until she took a load all the way down his throat.

Finally Friday arrived the husband and wife were full of anticipation, the were bouncing off walls. My wife and the stud had talked for about and half hour the night before, making plans and see what the other was thinking about what was going to happen the next night. Husband was in the shower, getting all clean for later that night, next his wife was going to shower and shave, and put on her slutty clothes. The hotel was maybe fifteen minutes away, they agreed to meet in the bar, her husband was checking them in for the night, while his wife headed the bar. Since she got into the car for the ride down her heart has been beating like crazy. She was a little nervous, and excited.

She was looking around when her stud showed up, her husband was not back from checking in, and she motioned to the stud to come over, everyone showed up early. The excitement in the air made everyone want to be early. And was a little happy to have a minute or two to talk to the stud alone. She was talking to the stud for about five minutes when her husband walked in, and came over, he shook hands with the stud and the three of them had a another round of drinks. The drinks were helping to loosen everyone up, we all moved into a both, my wife sat next to the stud. She was joking around with him and gently tapping and hitting him, it looked like she was in high school. We all stayed down in the bar for about a half hour to forty-five minutes, watching my wife and new stud made me so hard, if they could have they would have done it done in the bar. The three of us rushed to our room, my wife and stud were making out, and then she threw him on the bed and undid his pants, my wife was hot and horny and needed to have cock. I had gotten a king size bed and found the chair and sat down. By now she had his pants and boxers off and had engulfed his cock. She was seriously going to town sucking on his cock. He had her tits out and was fondling her nipples. The stud removed my wife's shirt and was squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples.

The stud removed my wife from his cock, and took off the rest of my wife's clothes, look at her completely nude body and had a look of amazement. Crawled on top of my wife and started to really suck and work over her tits, kissed his way down her stomach, and finally made his way to her wet pussy. He spread her pussy lips, and took his first lick, and never looked back, concentrated on her clit and rammed two fingers deep into her pussy and really worked both her pussy and her clit, my wife was all over the bed moaning her brains out, and I could tell that she was nearing a mind blowing orgasm. My wife started shaking all over, and went quite for a minute, and came hard. By now my wife was basically begging to be fucked hard, and was talking filthy, the stud even though his cock was a little smaller than mine, it was rock hard.

With the stud already to fuck the shit out my wife and really pound her pussy, he pushed her up on the bed, and got his cock right in front of her wet pussy, she told him to pound her pussy and make her feel his cock going in and out. The stud started out pound her pussy. By now I was naked my cock was aching and I was stroking my cock loving every minute of watching my wife with another cock buried deep in her pussy. My wife was riding this cock like she needed it. She was so wet you could hear the slapping of skin together. The stud rolled off and had my wife get on top of him, my wife got on back wards and I could see my wife riding up and down on his cock it was the most erotic scene I have ever seen.

They changed positions again, and he was plowing into my wife doggy style, my wife was still spewing filthy language at him, telling the stud to slap her ass, and to pull her hair and to really thrust deep and hard into her. They were rocking hard back and forth, in there own rhythm. My wife always came hard while getting fucked doggy. My wife was looking at me while being fucked doggy, she looked amazing, and another powerful orgasm building steam from deep within my wife. I walked over to my wife still stroking my raging hard cock. I squeezed my wife's tits, and played with her nipples, my wife took a hold of my cock, and started sucking my cock, she held on to my cock like a vise grip, the stud was starting to moan really loud and was getting very close to his orgasm, a couple more deep thrusts and he emptied out inside of my wife, my wife was going crazy on my cock and it didn't take long to erupt deep in my wife's throat. I went back to my seat and my wife still incredibly horny turned back to the stud and took off his rubber and licked his cock and balls clean...