Wild Flower Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Christian didn't know what was happening to him. He couldn't even believe it was actually happening. As they talking he was drawing closer and closer to Miguel's face, rather his lips.

"I am not sure." He said in a voice filled with desire. "I feel like I do need to save you. But from yourself."

Christian was now really close to Miguel's lips, breathing heavily as if something deadly was chasing him. His heart was racing and his body was filled with wild desires. He couldn't understand what was happening to him at that moment. His body felt really hot and his heart was about to burst out. There was so much in his mind and heart. He was just dying to do one thing.

Miguel on the other hand was caught between a rock and a hard place. His heart immediately started pounding and his breaths became really harsh. He knew exactly what Christian was trying to do but he just couldn't move. He was rather shaking terribly and he just couldn't move. It was as if he was suddenly frozen.

Feeling a man so close to him once again brought another feeling, something that he had never experienced or felt before. He couldn't explain it. But he also couldn't push Christian away because he was really weak and helpless.

Christian got really close and then started brushing his nose on Miguel's nose. His body trembled and he just gulped. He had no freaking idea what to do or what even to think. All he knew was that he really wanted Miguel so much.

With a deep breath, Christian got really close and this time he went for Miguel's lips. He took his lips and then started kissing him. When his lips touched Miguel, he was suddenly filled with a fire that was dangerously hot. He was melting in whatever he felt.

Miguel's eyes on the other hand widened when he felt Christian's lips on his. He got so scared that he took his arms and pushed Christian away, retaliating from the kiss. Then he looked at him angrily as if he hated him so much.

"What are you doing?" He yelled, breathing violently.

"Something I can't help..." Christian breathed heavily, licking his lips. He'd never kissed anyone so delicious. "...having you close."

Christian went closer and grabbed Miguel's waist tighter, locking his arms around that waist. He then took another hand, grabbed his face and then planted another hot kiss on Miguel's lips. He was now kissing him passionately, making sure he was being gentle.

Miguel moved his hands up and started hitting Christian's chest so that he could let him go but the guy's grip tightened. He kissed him even more and started sucking on his top lip. Miguel was getting weaker and weaker. The more he tried to fight the guy the more he seemed to be drawing into the kiss. His body was somehow responding.

"This is so not happening."

Miguel's body finally caught up in a powerful flame. He'd never thought he'd kiss anyone after the things he had experienced three years ago. His body was betraying him completely. A powerful yet sweet sensational vibration took control of his body. His hormones preyed on him and he trembled even more.

For a moment, Miguel forgot about his troubles and he actually started enjoying his first kiss after three years. He just took a deep breath and then tried to fight it but got surprised when his lips started moving softly, moving against Christian's hot lips. He closed his eyes and then started responding softly.

Christian felt like he had just entered heaven with the way he was feeling at that particular time. A wave of emotions took control of his body and he held Miguel's waist even tighter, bringing him closer to his body. He still needed him closer and closer. He wasn't French kissing him... yet but what he was feeling was the most wonderful thing ever. He was on cloud nine and he still needed to taste Miguel's lips even more. They were sweet and soft and lovely.

"Fuck!"

Miguel's hands started slightly moving, trying to hold on to Christian. But he retaliated and just started kissing Christian back. Never in his life had he ever thought he'd enjoy another kiss from any man. But he was doing it. He felt as if he was able to breathe again. Life had suddenly returned to him and he tried to embrace it.

Christian held on tightly to Miguel and they both fell on the wonderful sand. Christian was on top of Miguel's body and there was just no way he was letting go of that mouth and that waist. He just wanted to hold on because he had been waiting for a really long time for it. It was like a dream but it was actually happening right there.

After moments of kissing, Christian stuck his tongue out and then brushed on Miguel's lips, demanding entrance.

When Miguel felt that sweet tongue brushing on his lips, he parted his lips and allowed him entrance in his mouth.

Christian's tongue slipped into Miguel's mouth and when their tongues met... Christian almost passed out from the pleasure that enveloped his body. It was completely different and fiery. It was dangerous and it was burning him but he loved it.

"Oh..." Christian moaned deep inside that mouth.

He drove his tongue deeper and then started sucking on it sweetly, moaning deeper. Miguel on the other hand couldn't explain what he was feeling at that particular time. It was an intense, deep, emotional feeling that swept him off his feet. It was taking his breaths and it was making him weak and vulnerable.

"Oh..." Miguel moaned.

Both their tongues vibrated when they moaned in each other's mouth. They were hot and their kisses were sensual and passionate.

"I want your mouth close..." Christian moaned. His cock was getting hard and at a fast rate. He was dying to make love to Miguel right on that beach. He kissed Miguel once more, sucking the life out of his lips. "...your body closer."

Christian kissed Miguel softly, moving his hands to his ass. He traced his waistband and tried to push his hand through. Miguel on the other hand came back to his senses when he felt what Christian was trying to do. He knew what was gonna come next.

Opening his eyes, Miguel moved his hands and moved Christian away from his lips. They were now staring at each other. Miguel didn't want anything going further than it already had.

"No!" Miguel shook his head. "This cannot happen."

Christian moved his hands and desperately held on to Miguel's waist. He knew Miguel could probably feel his big bulge but he didn't care. All that mattered to him was that he was with Miguel and he had already tasted his sweet lips.

"Miguel..."

"It's La don for you." He thundered, shaking his head. He felt really... well. He couldn't even understand what he felt.

"No, Miguel." Christian gulped, falling deeper in love with the boy underneath him. "When will you understand that you can't give me orders?"

Miguel chuckled bitterly. "I have taken on many men. Many have tried to break me but none could."

"You can fight when you are at war but not in love." Christian chuckled softly. Yes! He was really in love with Miguel. "My kisses made you nervous."

Hearing Christian's confident talk, Miguel laughed in mock as he looked at the confident man.

"That's ridiculous. Look at me very well." He said softly. "Do I look like a teenager who swoons over a few kisses?"

"You tell me?" Christian asked. "When was the last time you felt what you just did?"

Without getting an answer, Christian went in and took Miguel's lips once again. This time the kiss was stronger than before. But before Christian could even manage to go in further, Miguel pushed him and he furiously stood up, rubbing his swollen lips.

"Don't follow me." He warned as he felt a sharp pain. "Leave me alone, Christian."

"Miguel, wait!" Christian stood up.

"What's going on with you, Christian?" Miguel said angrily, chuckling bitterly. "Have you forgotten what you said the other day? According to you, I am so bitter that you can never fall for someone like me, remember?"

"Fine!" Christian sighed, hitting his head. "I lied. Happy now?" he chuckled as if he was shy. Miguel was definitely shocked. "I won't keep on denying this. You turn me on, Miguel. You really turn me on and I am not holding back."

With those few words, Christian grabbed Miguel and kissed him but Miguel pushed him away.

"Stop!" He yelled, feeling tears building in his eyes. "Don't touch me, Christian. I made an oath to someone that I love so much and someone that my life revolves around." He said to the surprised looking man. "Until I fulfill that oath I can't be with anyone right now."

"What?" To say Christian was really surprised would be an understatement. "Is it a man? Who is this man and what oath did you make to him?"

Miguel chuckled softly, shaking his head. He made a quick turn and rushed to his car, leaving Christian hanging. Miguel reached his car. He quickly entered and drove off.

"I won't keep on denying this." Christian's words rang through his head. "You turn me on, Miguel."

Miguel felt tears building in his eyes but he suppressed them. For the last three years, men had disgusted him to the core. He hated doing anything with men. Those that had tried to get him he had humiliated them so much and some of them had even lost their businesses in the process. He had seduced several men, powerful men for his gain but that was it. Men really disgusted him after his betrayal and his rape three years.

"What's going on?" He sighed as he tried to concentrate on his driving.

He had no idea why after Christian kissed him, he didn't feel disgusted at all. In fact, the feeling was really different. He hadn't felt like that before, not even when... Anyway, he still didn't want anything to do with men.

***

Miguel arrived at his mansion and his workers came to greet him. They seemed really happy that he had returned, too happy and he had no idea why that was so. He was really tired and he just didn't want any drama from them after coming from a really long trip. He just wanted to be left. He gave his stuff to the maids and they all left.

"How was it, boss?" Mark asked.

"It was fine, Mark." He sighed. "I did what I could while I was in Sumitria. Let the rest solve themselves. Have you been keeping an eye on Gabriel and Jack?"

"Yes! I have been keeping on them." He said. "Everything is just going perfectly."

"Good then." He patted on Mark's shoulder. "Thanks a lot, Mark. I really appreciate it."

"I can do anything for you, boss." He said. "I owe my life to you."

Miguel smiled faintly and then went in further in the house. As soon as he was entering, he met Brian who was coming outside to meet him and the guy seemed really worried and restless. Miguel knew why he was like that.

"Brian, hey how are you?"

"Really?" Brian shook his head. He couldn't believe it. "You had actually gone to Sumitria without telling me the purpose of it."

Miguel sighed and then started going inside the mansion towards the stairs. "I thought I told you that I had important business plans and..."

"We both know that that is a lie."

"Oh!" Miguel had totally forgotten Brian had found out. "Look! I am really sorry I didn't tell you about this but the truth is that I didn't want you worried or involved in this. I don't want you to be in trouble because of me. It's the reason why I couldn't tell you."

"Really? I am really worried now." He chuckled bitterly. "For a moment I thought you were gonna be in trouble. What's wrong with you?"

Miguel took a quick turn and stared into Brian's eyes. "Brian! I really don't have the time to discuss this. I am really tired and I want to rest." Not to talk about the kiss he had just shared with Christian. It had been wonderful and passionate. "I don't even think this is the right time for this."

Miguel made a quick turn and went back to his room. Reaching his room, he sat on the bed and just stayed there and remembered the beach incident. He couldn't think clearly without the kiss coming to his mind. It was like a distraction.

The door to his bedroom opened and Brian came inside. He sat with him on the bed and held his hands closely, rubbing on them sweetly. Miguel looked into Brian's face and smiled brightly. He really loved the guy so much.

"Look! I am really sorry about this." He apologized. "It is really risky that you had gone to meet a dangerous man alone. Why didn't you tell me? I would have come with you."

"No!" He shook his head. "The only dangerous thing he has to be worried about is me." He chuckled bitterly. "Never will I allow something bad to happen to me again. Never!" He smiled at Brian. "I couldn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about anything. I don't want you involved."

"I know that." Brian sighed. "But... what are you planning on doing now that you have found him?"

Miguel looked at Brian and chuckled bitterly. "The worst thing that could happen to anyone who messes with me, death."

"What?" Brian gasped, looking into Miguel's face. "Are you being serious right now? What if something bad happens to you? I know that you really suffered in the hands of those men but I don't think that it is safe for you to be going around and..."

"Your sister died in the hands of a rapist." Miguel said, reminding Brian of the bitter truth. "She was raped brutally by a powerful man who couldn't even pay for his sins."

Hearing what Miguel had just said, Brian dropped his eyes to the floor and took a deep sigh. Being reminded of his sister's terrible death brought so many memories to him that he felt like crying. He had lost his parents two years and he was yet to recover from it.

"I will never allow anyone else to pass through what I went through in the hands of those men." He snarled, clenching his fists harder. "I didn't get justice for what had happened to me, my parents or even Angelo years ago. These men are powerful. They have many connections and as soon as they discover that I had survived..." He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "...I will be as good as dead. What I am doing shall bring peace to my soul and it shall enable all those people living in fear to finally come to light. I will not stop until I finally get justice for what was done to me and what has been done to all those people."

Brian looked at Miguel and gave a gloomy sigh. "Well! I am..."

"You don't have to say anything, Brian." He held his hands, rubbing on them softly. "I am really careful and nothing is gonna happen to me ever. I will be here for you. We will live happily together after I am done with this, really far away if you want."

Brian smiled. "Please. I don't want you to get into any trouble over..."

"Let's just forget about this." Miguel said. "Let's just talk about something else."

"Okay." Brian cleared his voice. He was still really worried and he knew that the path Miguel had taken could prove to be really deadly.

"You told me that Christian was in Sumitria." He asked. "What was he doing there?"

"Huh?"

Brian's question took him back to Sumitria. He started reliving the wonderful moments he had spent with Christian and the kiss that they had shared at that time. A smile appeared on his face and he didn't even realize that it was happening.

"Hey!" Brian shook him, bringing him back to reality.

"What?" He gasped, losing the smile on his face. "What... what did you say?"

Brian chuckled nervously. "I was asking about Christian."

"Oh!" He sighed. "I don't know what he was doing there. I couldn't allow him see me so I hid as he was passing." He just couldn't open his mouth to tell Brian that they had actually kissed. Brian was a man that was filled with a lot of questions. "Please." He yawned. "I am really tired, sleepy and I need a hot bath. Can you leave me alone for some time?"

"You got it." Brian beamed, squeezing Miguel's shoulder. "I will see you later."

"Okay."

Brian got up and quickly left Miguel's room. Miguel made sure that Brian had left before he finally took out his phone and quickly dialed Brandon's number.

"Miguel!" Brandon chirped on the other end of the line. Miguel could really hear that he was definitely happy from that call. "Talk to me. Do you need me?"

"I need you to do something important for me." He said.

"I will be coming to your house in the..."

"There is no need to come to my house." He ordered. "I am really tired and I don't want your drama today, okay? I just want you to meet with Antonio Spencer. I want you to talk to him and I will send you the details later."

"Yes! That's no problem but wait..." He breathed, sounding a little worried. "What's with you and that Spencer guy? Is he the guy you have your eyes on this time?"

"Oh! Don't be ridiculous and stop asking me annoying questions." He thundered. "It doesn't matter what I want to do with him, okay? What I want you to do is meet with him but don't do anything stupid because I will make you pay for it."

"Fine!" Brandon said angrily. "I will do as you have said but when will you..."

"Look! I am really tired and I need to rest." He sighed. "We will talk later."

"No! Miguel, please..."

But before Brandon could even finish his sentence, Miguel cut the call. He wasn't ready for drama that day and he didn't want any foolish talk from Brandon.

Miguel threw the phone on the bed and got up. Then he went to the bathroom to take a really hot shower to help him relax and massage his body. He really needed it.

***

Christian was back home and boy was he so lost. He was seated on his couch with his legs crossed, deeply lost in his own world. He couldn't take the picture of him kissing Miguel out of his mind. Even as he was seated on that couch he couldn't still believe that he had kissed Miguel and he had really enjoyed it. Never had he felt the way he was feeling at that time. It was as if the feelings had come to the surface and they were making him go insane with desire.

"Yes! You turn me on, Miguel." He remembered as a smile appeared on his face.

Christian was really going insane. He was acting like a teenager in love. He just wanted to be with Miguel... to hold him... to kiss him... to embrace him... to hold him tightly and to make love to him, sweet slow passionate love.

"I can't fight these feelings anymore, Miguel." He said in a really small voice. "I just want you to be with me. I want you to hold you right now and to feel your wonderful lips on mine once again. Oh! I would give anything just to kiss you once again, Miguel. I would give anything for you to be in my life all the days of my life."

That was it. Christian had finally confessed what he had been feeling inside of him. He had been able to confess to Miguel what he truly felt inside of him. He had no idea how things were gonna go now that he had confessed and done something he'd never thought he'd do.

"I know you will push me away, Miguel." He chuckled softly. "But I am never gonna give up on you. I will fight for you."

Christian was ready to do anything just to have Miguel in his life. He was ready to be called a fool in love.

***

Gabriel came down the stairs. His eyes were already fixed on the tablet that he was holding. It was what he had been doing most for the past two weeks. Internet had probably become his companion.

"What the fuck?" He gave a gloomy sigh.

Gabriel switched off his tablet and then went to the living room where he found his father and Jack sitting quietly with their arms folded. He didn't have to be a genius to know what was on their minds. He knew what they were worried about.

"Any news, son?" Josh asked in a trembling voice.

Gabriel looked at his father in sadness and shook his head. "There has been no news of him. The search is still going on and they haven't found any trace of him or the car that he left him. Fuck!" He cursed, hitting his head. "They can't even track his fucking phone."

"All this is just going wrong." Jack said, looking at the two men he was with. "This is so not like Lambert to just leave without saying anything to anyone."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers