Wild Flower Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"Yes!" Christian slowly took Carter's hands in his and rubbed on them. He was still feeling little pain but he was absolutely fine.

Carter took a deep breath and gathered his confidence. "Do you remember anything that had happened to you before you woke up?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you recall whether someone was actually in your room?" Carter's reference was on the kiss that he had given Christian in the morning. He was actually hoping that Christian somehow knew and would soon confess his feelings. "I just wanna know."

Christian on the other hand got scared as his mind took him back to that time Miguel had come by his room. He had felt his presence and had woken up instantly. He remembered how he had confessed to Miguel that he loved him. He was really worried because nothing was working for him and if his hunch was right then Carter saw them. That also meant that Carter could probably tell someone and the news would go like wildfire. It would spoil everything for him and Miguel would probably be angry at him.

But he wasn't gonna think like that.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

Carter chuckled softly, looking right into his eyes. "Why do you look like that?" He pointed. "I only asked a question. Why don't you want to answer me?"

"Because no one came in here." He chuckled nervously, letting go of Carter's hands. "I don't remember anything or anyone coming to this room."

With the way that Christian was looking like, Carter was pretty sure he knew what had happened earlier that morning. He was probably too shy or scared to admit it. He wanted to know the truth but what he had no idea of was that Christian had something else in his mind.

Before he could ask another question, a nurse came in and gave Christian a shot to make the pain a little less.

***

"Well, well, well!" Miguel teased as he slowly came down the stairs, looking right at Antonio's bloody body. "Boy am I glad to see you again, Antonio."

Miguel had just arrived with Brandon and they were both in the room together. He went closer to Antonio and looked right at his ugly face. He just got happy but filled with intense anger. He hated the bastard.

Antonio looked really blood. Brandon had surely done a good job and Miguel was really impressed. He had many wounds on his body. He was bleeding and his face was swollen and bruised terribly. But that was what Miguel wanted.

"I must say..." He shook his head, chuckling like an evil man. "...Brandon has done a really good job. Just look at your pathetic body."

"It was all for you." Brandon chuckled. "I am willing to do more just for you. All that I need is your word and this bastard shall..."

"Brandon!" Miguel didn't need to say anything to Brandon. Just the tone of his voice was good enough to keep the bastard quiet.

Antonio on the other hand was looking at Miguel, giving him a victim expression. He was really angry and filled with nothing but rage. He was ready to snap at Miguel's face and kill him right there. He hated him so much.

His body was in pain... his wounds needed someone to attend to them... he was bleeding and his head was hurting terribly. He was looking really pitiful, at least to Miguel. But what Miguel and Brandon didn't know was that Antonio had managed to free his feet too and was just pretending. He was looking for an opportunity to kill Miguel.

"Please..." he begged. "I want you to let me go. I... I promise to never ever repeat this." He sobbed as a tear went down his cheeks. "I promise to repent and..."

"Oh! Don't be annoying." Miguel snapped, rolling his eyes. "You know what I want to hear. You called for me and here I am. Are you ready to tell me the names of all the bastards that had raped me?"

Antonio slowly nodded, sobbing. "I will tell you anything that you want but..." He paused and looked at Brandon, the monster that scared the life out of him. "...I want him to get out of here."

"What?" Miguel gasped, taking a quick glance at Brandon. Brandon was really furious and he wanted to kill the bastard right there. Miguel moved his eyes to Antonio and frowned."Why do you want Brandon gone? What are you planning to..."

"I am not planning on doing anything." He said with a whimper. "I don't trust Brandon at all and I won't talk with him in here. He is a rabbied dog and I don't want him here. This incident happened between the two of us so let us talk alone."

Now Brandon was really pissed.

"I will tell you the names but I don't want this monster to hear about them." He gulped. "He is worse and I know that nothing will go perfectly if he is here."

"You bastard."

In a fit of rage, Brandon clenched his fists and furiously moved to Antonio. He punched him right on his cheek, sending him flying to the ground. He winced as his entire face enveloped in pain.

"Stop!" He said to Brandon, sounding a little angry. "Leave him alone."

"What?" Brandon moved to Miguel as his mouth gaped. "Do you have any idea what you are saying to..."

"I do." He said angrily. "Leave us alone."

"What?" He snapped, stamping his foot on the floor as his breaths got violent. "You expect me to leave you alone with this bastard?"

"Yes!" Miguel snapped. "This bastard is about to give me the most important names so I want you out and don't come back until I call you."

Brandon was really angry but he remembered what Mark had told him the first time he had tried to disobey Miguel's orders. He just looked angrily at Antonio, growled like a wild animal and stormed out of the basement.

Miguel got closer to Antonio, looking right in his ugly face. He couldn't wait to have the bastard killed and it was gonna be real soon.

"You got what you wanted." He roared. "He has left already. Now tell me about this Hector guy."

Antonio gulped, taking a deep breath. "Hector is the man that raped you first after Lambert. He was the most brutal one of us. He forced us into it." As Antonio was busy confessing to Miguel, he was releasing his hands.

"Okay." Miguel was deeply hurt but he was ready for that shit. "Now I am gonna ask you for the last time. Tell me the names of the two remaining men. Who is the last one?"

But Antonio was really silent. He was just looking into Miguel's eyes. This pissed Miguel so much that he was starting to lose his patience.

"You didn't call me here to remain silent." Miguel roared, clenching his fists. He was yelling right in the bastard's face. "I am a very busy man so better start talking or this is gonna get lethal for you. I warned you the first time that you don't wanna mess with me."

"I have to be sure that I am safe first." Antonio said with a teasing laugh.

"What the fuck?"

Miguel had never been as angry as he was at that particular time. His entire body shook in rage and he angrily looked at Antonio. His heart was pounding deeply in his chest... his breaths were really harsh... his mind was filled with nothing but evil thoughts. He really hated the bastard and he had it up to his neck. He wasn't gonna take any shit anymore.

Miguel chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "I think you are really getting on my nerves. Maybe I should help Brandon instill more pain on your stupid body. Maybe that will make you talk."

With an angry groan, Miguel furiously made a quick turn and went to the table on a corner. He saw the best weapon to use in that situation, a beautiful and shiny knife. He rushed there and picked it up. Then he went back to Antonio who looked really scared.

Without any hesitation, Miguel furiously raised the knife in the air. Then he thrust it with his entire strength, directing it at Antonio's ugly foot. He lodged the knife into Antonio's foot.

Antonio screamed in pain as the knife pierced his precious skin. It was really painful and he started to bleed immediately.

Miguel on the other hand derived pleasure from the pain of the bastard, especially when he heard him scream. But to his surprise, something that he didn't expect happened, something scary and probably deadly.

When he had lodged the knife into Antonio's foot, Antonio had screamed in pain but to Miguel's shock and Antonio's amazement, he quickly got up angrily. He was no longer tied but was completely free and boy was he mad.

Miguel's heart started pounding at this new development. His eyes widened in surprise and his breaths became harsh. He made a quick turn and started running away from that place but unfortunately for him, even though the bastard was injured he still went after Miguel and he was definitely angry.

Miguel was running faster. But what happened next got him really scared. He was running when he felt Antonio's hand grabbing his feet, sending him to the ground. Miguel fell to the floor with a thud and it somehow hurt terribly.

"Fuck!"

Miguel quickly turned to see what was really going on but before he could even do anything, Antonio got on top of him and went for his neck. Antonio was strangling his neck as hard as he could and Miguel couldn't breathe.

Miguel tried to move his body but that weight on top of him was making it impossible to do so. He moved his hands and started hitting the bastard. But all Antonio did was laugh manically and apply more pressure on his hands. He was trying to fight him by all means but Miguel was no much for Antonio. He was truly more powerful even though he was really hurt.

Antonio on the other hand was busy strangling Miguel to death. He had never felt as alive as he felt at that particular time. He was filled with nothing but rage, evil and anger. He had experienced so much pain but what he was experiencing at that time was pure joy.

"You are going to die bitch!" He yelled, putting his entire strength in. "I am gonna kill you and enjoy afterwards. No one is going to help you now because you are in my hands."

Miguel couldn't breathe at all. He felt as if his head was about to explode. The pain he was experiencing was too much and every effort he made seemed to be giving Antonio more strength. His heart was pounding deep in his chest and he knew he had to do something or else it was gonna be the end for him. He didn't wanna die.

"You are going to be the one who dies first." He teased, laughing manically. "Seeing you submitted and humiliated gives me all the pleasure." Then he looked into Miguel's eyes and an evil grin appeared on his face. "You are so sweet, little bunny."

Miguel's pain increased when he heard that name. A tear fell down his cheeks as he dived into his past once more.

He remembered how Antonio and the other had been raping him and calling him all kinds of names. He remembered it all but his pain increased.

"You are so sweet, little bunny."

"No!" Miguel thought as he tried to fight off his pain. His vision was blurring and his heart was becoming fainter. "This can't... happen."

Miguel's eyes widened and then suddenly... he gave up. He dropped his head and couldn't fight anymore. He was gone. He had been defeated.

"Yes!" Antonio laughed as he released his hands. "I have finally won." He laughed at the top of his voice. "I have defeated him. He is gone."

Antonio had never felt so happy in his entire life. After days and days of agony, he had finally won the war. It was all over. Miguel was now a defeated enemy. He was gone and gone for good. It was all over.

"Next time little bunny..." He chuckled bitterly. "You shouldn't mess with me."

Antonio gave one final laugh of victory and just when he was about to get up, Miguel opened his eyes and smirked. Before Antonio even realized what was going on, Miguel thrust his fists forward, hitting him across the nose.

"Ow!" Antonio cried as his nose started bleeding.

"Bastard!" Miguel screamed. He was now in total rage.

He moved his leg and kicked Antonio right in the balls. A deafening cry escaped Antonio's mouth as the pain slipped through him. He felt as if his insides had just been cut off. It was really, really painful and he cried like a little child.

"Fuck off!"

Miguel hit Antonio once again and threw him off him. He fell to the ground whimpering as Miguel quickly got up and gasped. He was trying to catch his breath. Fuck! He had just experienced another pain from the bastard. He was really mad and was now ready to kill him.

"Fuck you!" He yelled, clenching his fists. "You are gonna pay for that stunt. I told you not to fuck with me, bastard."

Miguel made a quick look around and saw a weapon, an iron bar that was gonna help him punish the bastard. He quickly picked it up and went to beat the bastard with it. But to his surprise, Antonio got up and held the weapon. He then tried to get it away from him but Miguel was definitely not gonna let it happen again.

"You are gonna pay for this."

"I won't let you kill me." Antonio chuckled bitterly, gripping the bar harder. He was still in so much pain but he wasn't gonna give up.

"Get ready, you bastard."

Miguel continued fighting with Antonio, trying by all means to defeat him. He finally let go of the bar and then thrust his fist forward, smacking Antonio across the face. The bar fell to the floor with a thud as Antonio screamed in a series of pains.

He opened his eyes furiously towards Miguel but before he even managed to do anything, Miguel kicked him and then continued and started pushing him towards the wall.

Antonio was trying to fight Miguel but he may have underestimated Miguel because he was definitely losing at that game. Miguel kept on pushing him harder and harder. Just when Antonio thought things couldn't get any worse then... voila! Miguel pushed him harder and then kicked him, sending flying to the floor.

Antonio was expecting to fall on the floor but what he felt was a really sharp pain in his back. Miguel had pushed him straight into a really sharp metal that pierced him and lodged itself into his back.

"Ah..."

Antonio let out a really loud and painful cry that filled the entire basement and probably a mile or so from the Hacienda. He was breathing violently. The pain he felt was evident on his face. His eyes became blood red as veins popped in them. Tears came rushing down his face as he whimpered and cried.

Antonio had never felt the way he felt at that time. His entire body was in pain. His heart felt as if a needle had just pierced it. His body was trembling terribly, feeling as something was moving up and down his body.

He was gasping for air. Each breath he made felt as if it was just taking the metal deeper into his back. Blood was gushing to the floor and his vision was blurring. He was still screaming and he couldn't stop.

Miguel on the other hand got happy when he saw the painful expression on Antonio's face. It was epic. His pain was Miguel's happiness. His screams were music to his eyes. The bastard probably deserved what he was getting and even more. But that wasn't enough. Miguel knew the punishment he was gonna give to him.

"How does it feel?" He chuckled bitterly, slowly leaning down on the floor near the bastard. "How do you like feeling the real pain? How does it feel to be on the receiving end this time?"

Antonio tried to speak but all that came out was a loud scream. He couldn't speak but just scream. The more he screamed, the more the blood came out. It was scattering on the floor.

"You deserve this pain for everything that you have ever done." He screamed. "This pain and your death shall serve as justice for everything you and your stupid friends did to me and to everyone else you've ever abused."

Meanwhile, Brandon who had been outside had heard the idiot's screams and came rushing back with fear and anger inside of him. He had no idea what had been going on but once he got back to the basement, he got impressed with what he saw. Antonio was on the floor with sharp instrument in his back. There was a lot of blood on the floor and it got Brandon really happy. He was finally happy the idiot had finally got what he deserved.

He walked slowly to Miguel with an evil grin. Then he stood right beside Miguel, watching the entire event unfold.

"You stole my innocence back there." He said angrily, clenching his fists. "I don't know what obsession you men had with me but I don't care. Now the ball is in my court and I am gonna play it however I want. In your next life, try to stay out of my way because I will kill just like this. Bastards like you deserve nothing but death. Your place is in hell." He screamed as tears built in his eyes.

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face and he chuckled. "Looks like this is the end of the road for you." He chuckled bitterly. "Say hi to Lambert as you both burn in hell."

With an evil grin and making sure that he was looking into Antonio's ugly eyes, Miguel thrust his hands forward as hard as he could and finally pushed Antonio further into the sharp metal. The metal went in deeper through his back and then to his heart and through his chest. He didn't need to scream for that. He died instantly. Miguel had finally ended his gross life.

"Burn in hell."

Miguel looked at the bastard and the pool of blood all over the floor. He slowly got up and just stared at Antonio's lifeless body on that floor. Another burden had been lifted off his shoulders and he somehow got happy but he was feeling really bad and he couldn't understand it. Antonio deserved what he had just gotten and Miguel shouldn't have been feeling the way he was feeling. But anyway, he was happy with what he had done to the bastard. It was now time to go to the Hector bastard and finally the final rapist and then the real game was gonna begin.

"Ha ha..." Brandon laughed in the most evil voice Miguel had ever heard from him. "Another idiot meets his maker and burns in hell." He breathed through his teeth, feeling really happy. "I am quite surprised though."

"What's there to be surprised about?" Miguel said harshly, still looking at Antonio's lifeless body.

"It's the first time you have killed a man with your own hands." He said with a serious face.

Miguel took a quick and really angry glance at Brandon. "This was a need for me and all the other remaining bastards shall have the same fate."

"I think you are right and..."

"You know exactly what I want you to do." He said angrily. "I don't have to explain myself to you, do I?"

"No!" He said, shaking his head. "I just want you to be careful though. What we have done here is really dangerous for all of us. Just be really careful."

Miguel smirked, chuckling softly. "You don't have to be afraid of anything, Brandon. I know you to be a really brave man. I am becoming more influential and very soon..." he chuckled bitterly. "...no one will be able to mess with me."

"That's gonna be good." Brandon said happily. "So I was actually thinking and..."

"If what you want to tell me has no relevance at all then I suggest you stop right there." He said with warning in his voice. "I am really tired."

Miguel was still staring at Antonio's body. He was really happy with the way he was seeing. He had finally killed the bastard with the help of Brandon. The bastard had definitely suffered more than Lambert did when Miguel had been torturing him and it was fun to watch. He was probably burning in hell and they had probably met with Lambert.

Next stop was Hector Alvarado and Miguel didn't give a fuck whether the guy was in the military... he was powerful... he was influential... he was really dangerous or whatever. Miguel wasn't gonna rest until each and every one of these men were brought to justice by his own hands.

***

The nurse had already left the room and Carter was getting even more excited. He was dying to find out what the truth was. In his mind, the only thing that was there was just the fact that Christian loved him and he was hiding it from him.

Miguel sighed as he remembered Miguel in the room the previous day. The boy had been looking really sexy and attractive. Oh! If only Miguel could get to see his cute face one more time. But he was somehow running away from him and that was what Christian failed to understand, the reason he was running from him.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers