Wild Girl

Story Info
A wild girl has her first naughty peeing experience
834 words
3.62
39.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a bit of a wild girl. I drink hard and party hard, and hang out with all kinds of shady characters. I am highly promiscuous sexually, and have an "anything goes" attitude to life in general, as well as sex. I take money for performing in amateur porn videos occasionally, and work as a kind of specialist call girl for shady characters amongst the fetish fraternity. There is a lot of money to be made there. Some guys will pay an absolute fortune just to be whipped or pissed on! I have encountered all sorts of porn in my time, including stuff that shocked even me. But if that's how the guys I am with get their rocks off, then as long as it doesn't involve kids, animals, or snuff, I have no problem with it. I've done most things sexually, but one of my favourites is when I get to piss on guys! I also quite enjoy having the sexier ones piss on me too!

I particularly enjoy just peeing anywhere, without bothering to go to the toilet. My introduction to this came when I befriended this guy who was a piss freak. He had paid to be peed on by me once or twice, but he also helped me out with a lot of personal shit and became a genuine friend. So when he needed to find a new place to live and the flat below me was vacant, I put him in touch with the landlord and pretty soon he was living below me.

Well, we often had a few drinks together and got talking, and he eventually revealed that he was turned on by the thought of just peeing anywhere. He showed me some of his porn collection, which mostly featured pics and vids of girls pissing in all sorts of unorthodox places, often involving hotel rooms being messed up. He also showed me some pics of himself pissing on carpets and on tables!

Thing is - and believe me I have known some far more extreme fetishists in my time - I was wholly unshocked by any of this, just a little curious and highly intrigued, and a little aroused. Afterwards, I kind of got off on thinking about such things, and found myself fantasising about peeing on his carpet in front of him.

Anyway, after a night out drinking with some friends, I headed home with a very full bladder and decided to see if I could get away with doing it for real. So I came in and knocked on his door, and was invited in. I started talking about my night out for a bit, then got around to the interesting stuff.

I told him that I needed to pee very badly, saying that it would be a long pee because I had been drinking loads and hadn't peed for ages. He said I could use his toilet, but I responded that sitting on the toilet for ages was boring. I then grinned at him as I commented that peeing could be much more fun than that.

He looked surprised but also highly interested as he responded by suggesting that I could do it anywhere I wanted. So I pointed to the living room floor and asked him, with a wicked grin, if I should just do it there. And of course he was well up for it.

Anyway, I removed all my footwear, then my jeans and panties, and stood naked from the waist down in the middle of his living room, legs apart and hands on hips. And the floodgates opened. And boy was my bladder full. I must have peed for a good minute easily, if not more. A loud hissing sound filled the room, and the sight and sound of it splashing down onto the carpet in front of me was superb. The initial muffled splashing sound soon grew much louder as the carpet got soaked and a growing puddle formed. And doing this was such a huge turn on. This was surely the most enjoyable pee I had ever had up until that point. I got such a kick out of just standing there and pissing all over his carpet right in front of him! By the time that I had finished the puddle was massive.

After that, he himself stood, took his semi-erect dick out, and enjoyed a piss all over the carpet too, right in front of me. And that sure was good to watch.

Anyway, this first time wasn't the last. We have peed on his carpet on a number of subsequent occasions too - and not just the carpet. He sometimes has me squat on his kitchen table and pee there. Another time we both stood side by side peeing on his bed. And I once followed his example in having a go at peeing against his bedroom wall! In fact, we do kind of pee all over his flat at times, which sure is fun.