Wild Horses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed. I felt her leg tremble against me. I put my hands by her knees and tell her to put her legs around me, that I can take her weight.

As Kath moved her legs, she gave a little moan, held me tighter, and gasped, "Oh yes! I've got it all now! Yes! Yes!" And as her pussy spasmed around me, "oh, oh, oh, Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

I couldn't see, but I knew Kath's body had just gone flush. The combination of her heat, her words, her clenching legs, but most of all that tight, grasping pussy of hers pushed me over the edge. Saying her name with each spasm of my cock, I rocked forward on to my knees, and with the last spurt, I fell forward with Kath beneath me.

When I awoke, it was twilight, the only light coming from Donna's screensaver. I must have had enough sense to roll over when we fell. I was flat on my back with, Kath's head on my chest and one of her legs thrown over mine.

As I tried to untangle myself, she stirred and tried to pull me back. "Shhhh, bathroom, be right back," I softly said.

I pulled on my jeans, grabbed my keys and headed for the bathroom. I relieved myself and threw water in my face. I went to my car and got cigarettes. Sally and I sat on the lowest step and watched the night bloom as I smoked.

I heard the door. Kath came down the steps in her robe and sat behind me, putting her arms over my shoulder and leaned forward against me, her chin on top of my head. I brought one of her wrist to my lips and kissed it.

"Whatcha thinking about?" she asked.

"Debating a sick day versus a weeks vacation," I replied.

She kissed the top of my head saying, "Go for the week. It'll take me that long just to see all your impressions."

Laughing, I said, "As you wish, my lady."

The three of us sat there talking, sharing smokes until she decided that we should go in and get something to eat.

I watched her move around the kitchen, a flash of leg, a glimpse of a breast, a toss of her hair; had me trying to adjust myself in my jeans.

As we ate, she was telling me about a problem she was having with a project she was working on, when out of the blue, she says, "I know that we're not young anymore, but it sure would be nice to make love again tonight. Do you think that you…"

She stopped in mid sentence because I stood up, unzipped my jeans and exposed my erection.

Her gaze went from my cock to my face and back to my cock.

She licked her lips saying in a rush of words, "I'm finished, how about you, I'll clean up tomorrow."

She hurried past me and down the hall to the bedroom. When I entered, she had already pulled the covers down, was nude, and lying on her side with one hand holding her head up and one foot perched on the opposite knee exposing her mons. She patted the mattress, and with a devilish look on her face said, "Come here big boy, you got something I need."

I couldn't help but laugh. I undressed and reached as I laid down facing her.

"Not this time, she said as she pushed my arm away, I've got my own ideas."

Kath pushed on my shoulder until I was on my back. She moved my arm to a position over my head and snuggled in close.

She ran her fingers along my chest and stomach and down to the crease between my balls and legs, while making circles around my nipple with her tongue. I groaned, and my body betrayed me by spreading its legs apart and moving to meet her touch. My eyes were closed, but I swear she was smiling. She started small kisses down my body; I felt her move away and had almost opened my eyes, when I felt her between my legs, stroking my erection with one hand and gently tickling around my sack with the other. I opened my eyes to find her watching me. I got my elbows under me to watch from a better position. She put her hot sweet mouth on my cock and took it in just past the head, with her tongue making slow circles at the ridge. As she applied suction, I could see her cheeks cave in; my head flew back, my hips jerked upwards and a moan that started deep in my gut went on and on. I tried to fight it; knew I wouldn't win; so I pleaded with her, "Kath, ungh, Kath, slow down baby, I don't, ahhh, want to come yet. Let, ohhhhh, me touch you too! Please, Kath, please!" The suction and tongue action ceased and I fell back, gasping for air, with the sound of laughter and a mocking, "Poor baby, poor, poor, little Nicky." in my ears.

I felt her release me, and she started to get out from between my legs. I was having none of that. I sat up, grabbed her in a bear hug, rolled her over, and was between her legs with my full body weight holding her down before she knew what hit her.


I forced both arms over her head, transferred my grip of both wrists to one hand, and used my other hand to guide my abused cock through the folds of her pussy. I pulled my hand back up and lightly pinched one of her nipples. I softly said, "It's not nice to tease little Nicky, my lady. Do you know what happens when you tease little Nicky?" With a dazed expression on her face, she shook her head no. Smiling, I continued "You're screwed, my lady, you are screwed." And with that I plunged my entire length into her, once, twice, three times; her hips raising up to meet my thrusts; then I withdrew, letting go of her arms and lifting most of my weight from her.

I kissed her lips, and in a stern tone said, "Don't ever do it again." Softening my voice, I continued with, "Unless you want to."

Kath put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her.

She gently bit my lower lip, saying, "You're mean. You are so, nice and mean. Give me more… nice."

I slowly pulled her arms from around me and placed them above her head as I kissed her. I moved my lips to her neck, my fingers floating down the soft skin of her inner arms to her armpits and the sides of her breasts. She gasped and writhed beneath me. I felt her skin rise, and as I moved my lips down her chest, I saw those soft golden hairs standing to meet my touch. I took a hardened nipple between my lips, and gently sucked as I continued my stroking. Kath was breathing hard, her body tense beneath me. I moved to her other breast, and as my lips enclosed her nipple, I added a little bite with my sucking.

Her arms came down and she pressed my head to her breast, moaning, "More, more, more."

I released her nipple and rose up, her arms falling to her sides.

I took her hands in mine and placed one on each of her breasts, gently moving them in a circular motion. Kath opened her eyes and stared at me. Smiling, I said, "Show me, Kath. Show me how you do it. I want to watch you."

She blushed, but her hands moved to below her breasts, her fingers began moving along the outer curve marking out her shape. Suddenly she cupped her titties and pushed them up, her thumb and index finger pulling and pinching her nipples. Her head was rolling from side to side, while she moaned and licked her lips.

As I watched her, I guided my cock to her fuzzy slit, and slowly pulling it up and down, I opened her up, positioning myself at her entrance. I took my hands and began to slide them along the outside of her thighs, to her knees, and then back up along her inner thighs to the crease of her mons, around her hips and down her outer thighs again.

Kath kept playing with her tits, and her body tried to get me inside her, but I hung back. I wasn't through, not by a long shot.

On the next downward travel of my hands, I reached under her knees and pulled her legs up, out and back towards her body spreading her wide and changing the angle of my assault on her senses.

I slid the length of my shaft along her pussy, over and past her clit, to where her lips met. I then slid it back down over her clit, her hole, and that sweet little area between her hole and her starfish.

Her hips began bucking, she didn't know what she wanted next, "No, no more, yes, yes, nice, more, no, stop, fuck me, no, yes, eat me baby, stop…" On and on she went as I continued my sliding against her wet heat.

I placed both of my hands flat in the area between her legs and her cunt, my fingers spread wide on her lower tummy. I slid my thumbs between my dic and her lips, and on my next upward stroke I gently squeezed her lips between thumb and hand and in an outward circular motion, I opened her on my upstroke and closed her on my down stroke.

I was watching her intently. This time I saw the beginning of her flush. Watched as it began to spread upwards between my fingers and march onwards. Kath dropped her legs and pushed against me, her body going stiff. I looked at her face. Sweat had beaded on her upper lip and between her breasts. Her head was pulled back, neck tight, mouth open and gasping for air.

On the next downward stroke, I looked down as I passed her hole and I could see the mouth of her cunt working, trying to squeeze against something, anything.

I began to slow my sliding. I moved my hands up and then off to each side of her, supporting my weight, bent forward and with a short stop to suck her nipples between her fingers and thumbs, I went higher and rimmed her dry lips with my tongue.

I stopped, rested back against my heels and waited.

A few moments later, she started to come back from where ever she had gone. Her hands dropped to her side, her body limp and spent. Kath looked at me and half croaked, "Oh my god, oh my god!" "You're gonna kill me."

"Now that could happen, I said, but I don't think so. We'll just have to see."

I lifted her legs again, slid my hands down, used my thumbs to open her again, pushed against her until my body went flat, put my face to her cunny and sucked her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Her pussy pushed against my face and a long scream escaped her. Her hands went to the back of my head, and for all her previous protests, she pressed me to her. I began alternating pulling and sucking with pushing and pressure and let my tongue continue circling. Her hips began to grind and push against my face; her language becoming nasty, "Fuck me with that mouth, oh you fucker, eat me, eat me, suck that clit, yes, yes, do it, do it, yes, faster, faster you fucker, eat that pussy, oh baby, I'm, I'm coming in your mouth!"

When I heard that last part, I dropped my mouth to her hole and started sucking and licking. I could feel her trying to pull my tongue into her; her hands pressed harder against my head and she let out a long, drawn out scream that only ended when her body reached a twitching limpness.

I wasn't going to wait for Kath to recover. I knew what the next step was. I was close, so very close to my own limit, that all I could think about was fucking this beautiful woman.

I grabbed her limp legs, pushed them open and back again, and sunk my cock balls deep into her so very wet and hot channel.

I started full length pumping wanting to feel all of her on all of me. I felt her move a little, and heard, "Uh, uh, oh yes, fuck me Nick, fuck me, give me that cock, yes, give it to me."

Kath pulled my hands away from her knees, locked her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and started meeting me thrust for thrust.

I felt every inch of my cock expanding; my balls hitting against her butt; her sweet sweet pussy clutching at me, our pelvic bones hitting; heard the slap, slap, slap of our fucking, and Kath crooning, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

As I started errupting into my sweet Kath, I heard her again, "Yes, Nick! I feel it baby, I feel you coming in me baby, fuck me, give it to me Nick, yes, yes…I'm coming too Nick, I'm coming, coming, c o m I n g."

We stayed the way we were, both of us panting, gasping for air. I felt something wet on my cheek; turned my head to find Kath with tears flowing. I rolled us over on to our sides, pulled the hair away from her face and asked, "Why the tears, my lady?"

Kath smiled. "Just happy, full, content, all those things," she said.

"Me too. I'm going to add ‘in love' to my list," I said, smiling back at her.

"Nick, don't hurt me. Don't lie to me. Are you sure you mean that?"

I pulled her a little closer to me, kissed the tip of her nose, and said, "Wild horses, Kath, wild horses."

12