Wild Lovers

Story Info
Love can be born from fear, so long as fear loves you back.
5.3k words
4.55
28.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rouquie
Rouquie
11 Followers

The sun rested above the treetops when she decided to go back. She had already gathered enough wood for a nights warmth by the fire and was also getting hungry. She looked at the bundle in her arms and wondered if they had already started setting up dinner, waiting only for the wood to fuel the fire. Shrugging she picked up one more piece and turned to face the way she came, looking for the track that led back to the camp.

She wondered why she had agreed to come to this outing, protesting that she would get hurt or ruin her cloths in the thick bush. She wasn't much of an outdoor girl, preferring to either stay indoor and listen to her music or to go out with her close friends and shop. She also wondered why her friend had begged to come along as well.

Rouquie wasn't much of a friend in her eyes, but she found him enjoyable to be with and a good listener. Although she never actually went out with him, she found him to be the best boyfriend since she had started dating. He was silent, but knew what to say, most of the time, and had a gentleness in him that she found cute. His voice was low for the age of 19, having matured earlier then normal, and a laugh as enigmatic as his nature. His background was slightly vague, saying he was born from the cluster of islands called the Philippines, but he never spoke a word of his native language. He also acted like 'one of the guys' when he was around his friends, cursing, taunting and rough-housing with them. She noticed many times that he never did that around her, instead he was almost a perfect gentleman.

She stopped then, looking out into the growing shadows cast by the late-afternoon sun. Her mind started to work, replaying what she had just thought and what she just discovered about her friend.

"He likes me?" She said to herself, not really trusting the words as they ran through her mind. She now understood why her friend acted the way he does around her, she understood now why he begged to come along to this outing. Her friend Rouquie had a crush on her.

She laughed suddenly then, almost dropping the bundle as the information took hold on her conscious thinking.

"Oh this is going to be fun!" she chuckled as she hurried her way up the path. She was planning on taunting her friend Rouquie and finding out if her suspicions were true. She also wondered what it would be like if she actually took that step into having a relationship with him. With that in mind she quickened her step, impatience setting in as she wanted to put her plan into action.

Afternoon turned to night very quickly and she found herself now completely lost. The distant rumbling told her of an oncoming storm and she wondered if she could find any sort of shelter before it hits.

Her legs were sore and her arms ached with the firewood and she wondered why she still carried the heavy bundle. She soon decided that if she couldn't find her friends fast she would have to use the fuel herself to keep warm for the night.

The shadows had grown darker with each passing moment as she picked her way through the undergrowth and shrubs. She had somehow managed to turn herself around and cursed herself for doing so.

"Your own fault," She grumbled to herself as she sat on a dry log, placing the bundle at her feet, "If you had stopped thinking of him you wouldn't have got yourself lost."

She sat there for a moment, looking towards the storm clouds as they quickly rolled towards her. She wondered how much time she had left before the rain hit. Shrugging her shoulders she stood up and brushed herself off.

A low sound froze her in a stooping position as she made to pick up the bundle of firewood. Looking around she peered into the darkness as the storm rumbled through the air.

"Just the storm," she told herself as she set the bundle in the nook of her arm.

With that she went in search for shelter for the night.

The sound followed.

She first thought it was her mind playing tricks on her, but cast that thought aside when she saw the gleaming eyes that followed her from the shadows.

Eyes that were bright with hunger and determination, eyes that tracked her wherever she looked, eyes that spelt her doom.

But what frightened her more then those glowing orbs was what they might have belonged to. The large shape that silently tracked her from all sides, the looming shadow that followed her every move, coming close enough to breath down her neck, then slipping away to become a silhouette against a background of lightning.

Through all this she held on to her fear with tremendous strength of will, stating in her mind that if she ignored it enough it would leave her be. But she wondered what 'it' was.

The shadow seemed to change each time she looked at it. At first she thought it was a type of large dog, maybe a stray or a wolf. But wolves were not known to live in this part of the world, except in zoos, and the shadow seemed bigger to be a full grown man.

Hours passed as she quickly made her way blindly through the trees, tumbling through branches or tripping over exposed roots as she kept her mind on a set object in front of her, getting up as fast as she had fallen. Her bundle lay dropped and forgotten a long way behind her, loosing her burden to gain speed and agility in the dark. Her jeans were wet, dirty and torn in various places and her shirt was even worst. She had forgotten about her jacket, wondering when she had lost it in her flight to get away.

But she had grown tired of the game with her stalker and decided to finally end it. If it was someone who though this game was fun she would face them and if it was some animal she would fight it with whatever she could find.

She stopped suddenly at a leafy clearing and searched for anything she could use for a weapon as the storm rumbled around her. The clouds only brought thunder and a freaky light show, but no rain, which worried her for the constant flashing and loud noise confused her and upset her sense of direction, which had gotten her even more lost with each step.

Picking up a length of dry wood she looked around her, searching for her stalker.

"Who are you?!" She cried out over the rumbling thunder, "Show yourself or I'll kick your arse!"

Silence only answered as the storm seemed to die down and the lightning paused. The only thing she could hear was her breathing and the pounding of her heart, fear racing within her veins.

She was frightened, but she didn't want it to be known, pulling a defiant face as she continued to search the shadows. She wondered if she had already scared it away, if it had been an animal, or if they were still out there, wanting to play their game a little more before they revealed themselves.

"Fucking show yourself!" she screamed as she swung the branch at the ground. The wood split down the centre, shattering within her hand and sending long shards into her palm.

Her scream of pain was echoed with a peal of thunder as lightning arched across the sky. Silenced followed again as she sobbed, dropping to her knees and letting the tears of fear and pain finally roll down her cheeks.

The shadow finally emerged form her right, pushing through the greenery and slowly making its way towards her.

"You win," She sniffed, holding her injured hand and hanging her head so her hair covered her face, "Just leave me alone. Please leave me alone."

No answer came from the shadow as it came closer. She continued to sob and slowly rock back and forth as the pain in her hand received all her attention as she tried to force the sensation from her mind.

She looked up as the shadow loomed over her, still as dark as night and still with those burning eyes. It was huge, nearly seven feet tall and very broad, but she couldn't make out the shape completely. For a moment she wondered if it was a costume for it had arms and legs, standing like how a man would over a misbehaved child.

But as the storm light up the sky once more she knew for sure it wasn't a costume. For nothing could ever make such a sight as she beheld before her. Within the space of time it took for the lightning to die down she knew she was doomed.

It was completely covered, from head to foot, with a thick layer of short length hair. A large head looked down at her, its eyes looking over the muzzle of a wolf and its canine fangs gleaming within its strong jaws. Its thick, heavy build was impressive and frightening.

Her sobbing stopped as terror tore through her mind, the pain in her hand now a distant itching at the back of her consciousness, or what's left of it. She could now only stare at the monster that had pursued her all night and tormented her as she ran.

She could only watch as the wolf/man reached for her, brushing its razor sharp claws over her cheek with tenderness that she could not feel, picturing only what those claws could do to her body. Her mind was lost in the depth of the same glowing eyes that once burned with hunger, but now shone with surprising gentleness.

She awoke from her fright and flinched back from the second brush of those same claws, scrambling backwards and landing on her arse, throwing her hands behind her to stop from falling back any further. She cried out as the splinters dung deeper into her flesh, forcing her mind from the monster for a moment. Blinking back tears to see more clearly she desperately scrambled to her feet, but her injured hand all but cried out as she leant on it for support, her arm collapsing from the pain as she fell face first into the dirt.

A low angry growl froze her muscles as she found the monster was atop her, its hands on either side of her head and its legs straddling her thighs. She was astounded at the speed and stealth that creature had displayed to pin her to the ground. Then again her mind was blind to everything else but the need to get away.

Another growl purred into her ear as the muzzle brushed against her cheek. Her fear was still clear within her mind so she didn't notice the tenderness of the growl or the soft caress of its furry cheek. She almost screamed when she felt its weight press against her back, not feeling the warm of its chest, instead noting the thick muscles that could help tear her apart.

She thought she was done for, thought she was the creatures next meal and she closed her eyes. The terror in her heart and the burning knowledge that she was about to die sent her mind reeling. She grit her teeth and buried her face into the ground and waited for the pain.

A wet and warm sensation touched her neck and she wondered absently what it was. She sobbed when she thought it was her own blood from the wound the creature had already inflicted, the wound that her terror had numbed. The sensation touched again and her mind came to the conclusion that it wasn't her blood from its texture and its warmth. It was in fact the creatures tongue.

Opening her eyes and slowly turning her head she looked upon the face of the wolf/man. She had heard of these creatures, called werewolves, but thought of them as fantasy and myth. Made in Holly wood. But the thing that had her pinned and looking back down at her was no myth and was as real as the ground she lay upon.

The werewolf leant closer and dragged its rough tongue over one injured palm, its warmth and texture calming the nerves slightly as it tickled her skin, the pain slowly ebbing away. She wondered if this creature still had the man's mind within the tremendous body, and what that mind wanted from her.

She got her answer when a clawed hand gently pushed its way under her and wormed its way into her pants. She gasped as the large hand pressed itself over her nether-regions, its claws digging into the skin of her buttocks and thigh. She shuddered as she felt teeth press against the neck of her shirt and pulled at the fabric. She almost choked, but the button gave way and the rest of the shirt came off as the already torn fabric fell apart under the creatures jaws.

Her mind swam with what the werewolf intended to do to her. She had wondered when she would loose her virginity, and to who. But she never expected this!

Her senses were still muddled as the beast slowly raised itself off her, pulling its hand from her jeans to grip her waist. With an easy movement the beast had managed to raise her to her elbows and knees, her ass sticking high in the air.

She was shocked to say the least at what was happening to her, her own mind now numb and her body acting only on reflex as the beast's talons tore apart her jeans, tearing her underwear from her smooth skin.

She now crouched, almost naked as the werewolf gently raked its claws over her back, slicing the straps of her bra so they fell to the ground under her. Her body shivered at the sensation, but her mind still didn't react. Her consciousness was screaming at her that this was not right and she should run as fast as she can away from the beast. But her body had other ideas.

A low growl purred into her ear once more as the werewolf shuffled closer, the fur on his legs brushing against her inner thighs. Her mind finally broke through as she felt the hard, hot and wet head of the beasts member press against her skin. She gasped and flinched away, trying to crawl out from under it. But it was impossible as she found the beasts hands over her own, their fingers interlocked and its claws embedded deep into the ground.

She cried out when the beast thrust into her, pushing his cock-head deeper into her. She struggled once more to get away, but in vain and she knew that escape was out of the question. Biting her lip and letting her tears fall she endured yet another thrust as the beast buried himself into her, pushing his enormous member deeper still.

She felt the beast pause as he reached her barrier, her virginity, and steeled herself for the pain that was expected. But it never came. Instead the beast had slowed its thrusts to ease himself in and out of her, thrusting far enough to touch the delicate skin of her hymen but not breaking it.

She sobbed, afraid of what the werewolf may do if she tried to resist him. She let her body go limp and forced the pain from her mind as the beasts talons softened their grip on her hands. She felt his hip slowly thrust forward, driving himself gently into her, but yet again not breaking through as he released her hands to draw lines from her shoulder to her waist.

She couldn't believe what was happening, she was being fucked by a mythical creature deep within the wilderness. She was loosing her virginity to a werewolf! But what amazed her most was she was actually starting to enjoy it.

Slowly, very slowly the pain of the initial entry into her inexperienced body was ebbing away into pleasure she had never experienced in her entire life. Pleasure that burned through her body hotter then the terror she had experienced before. Her blood raced through her system like wildfire, sending her mind spinning once more as her hormones quickly caught up.

She let a moan escape her lips as the werewolf touched her hymen once more. The beasts cock slid against her now lubricated walls adding to the growing ecstasy that was pushing her towards the edge into oblivion.

Unconsciously she had started to buck towards him, meeting his half-thrusts with her own. She was almost begging him to go all the way into her, to break her girlhood and make her a woman.

She groaned again as she felt the beasts sharp fangs press against the skin of her neck and its clawed hands grip her about the waist. She arched her back towards him, wanting to feel his warm furry chest against her skin. Slowly she pushed herself onto her hands then up onto her knees, feeling the warmth of furry claws slide around her waist and chest.

She couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was feeling at the shifting of positions and she felt herself being cast over the brink when the werewolf thrust once more, deeper then before and finally breaking through.

She cried out in pain and pleasure as her orgasm racked her body. Tears fell freely over her cheeks as she rode the bucking waves of ecstasy, falling back onto the beasts broad chest. Her young body couldn't stand the sensations and soon her head swam, falling into unconsciousness.

She awoke with the sweet smell of morning dew on her nose and a crisp wind brushing over her shoulders. Without thinking she reached over and pulled the cover that lay atop her up to cover her bare back. She then settled herself onto the warmth that she lay on, pressing her ear against it and hearing a steady rhythm.

She opened her eyes when that warmth shifted slightly to accommodate and felt the shifting of arms around her, a hand resting on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head to look around her.

The morning sun was behind her and she watched as the hand caressed the skin of her shoulder with its thumb. A human hand, one belonging to a young man, a man with a darker skin tone then her own. She turned her head again to look into the face of the one she lay on.

Her friend, Rouquie, was still asleep and looked peaceful as he lay on the bed of dry leaves. He also had no cloths on. She carefully raised herself to look at her surroundings and found she was still deep within the woods, exactly where she had stopped last night and still completely lost.

But what was her friend doing here with her?

Another cold breeze brushed her shoulders, causing her to shiver and reach for the cover. As her hand found the blanket her mind clicked onto the feel of it. The warm, soft fur of the wolf-skin that covered them reminded her of what had occurred last night. Was it a dream? She quickly turned to search for the werewolf, but soon found no sign of it within the clearing, then turned her attention to the naked boy under her.

Her head was still fuzzy from sleep and the intensity of last night added to the confusion she felt as she watched her friend sleep.

"You know, that is big enough to cover us both," Rouquie said with his low sweet voice as his eyes slowly opened to the morning light, "Its rude to hog it all."

She didn't answer, instead she just looked at him blankly, trying to figure out what had happened. Her body was still on top of his and resting on her elbows, her hands framing his head.

Rouquie reached out to touch her cheek with a cool hand, at which she flinched away from.

"You're confused, aren't you?" He asked with tenderness in his voice.

She didn't respond.

"I'm sure you are, and I can explain it all if you just let me."

She blinked. He was involved in this?! Her friend was part of the terror she experienced last night? Shaking her head slowly she made to get up, but paused when she felt a tugging sensation on her nether regions. Looking down between them she found Rouquie's member deeply imbedded into her. Shocked and confused she tried to free herself, but was soon overpowered and held fast by Rouquie's strong arms.

"Let me explain!" He said into her ear, holding her gently to him, "Please, just let me explain."

She struggled once again, but finally decided to listen, her mind still swimming with all sort of emotions and questions to even talk. She would listen to him explain what had happened last night and how they came to wake up in each others arms and joined as one.

As Rouquie began she closed her eyes and tied to picture everything he said, which was made slightly easier with his soft voice and detailed description. She listened as he told her about the wait and worry at the camp, then of how he volunteered to look for her. He had packed his pack with enough food for a day and said he'd be back within 12 hours.

He told her of the search and the endless walking he put himself through to find her. He then told her of the evening when he finally found her.

He had shifted into his werewolf form to help with his desperate search. With the keen sense of smell and the excellent night vision it didn't take long to find her trail.

Rouquie
Rouquie
11 Followers
12