Wild Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rouquie
Rouquie
12 Followers

"I must confess that I had other things in mind when I found you," He said quietly brushing his fingers through her hair, "My hormones were on overdrive and I let the wolf mind take control. That's why I was stalking you for hours. I finally gained control when I saw you injure you hand."

She had forgotten about that. She moved her arm to examine her bandaged hand. The pain was a light tickle on the muscles and the bandages were clean and had no trace blood.

"I fixed it up as best I could," Rouquie said modestly.

"Why are we together?" She asked, putting her hand back onto his chest.

"I told you, I found you out here."

"I meant, why are we together," and she elaborated what she meant by wriggling her hips, sending a light wave of pleasure through her body.

He didn't answer straight away and a soft sound escaped his lips. She wasn't the only one to enjoy that movement.

"Well, after you passed out I fixed your hand and repositioned you to lay on top," He hesitated, "I never left your body."

She was silent, thinking his words through and enjoying the warmth he gave her.

"Why?" She asked after a moment had passed. And this time he was silent, even his tender caress on her upper back paused.

"Because I love you."

She knew it! She knew he had a crush on her and he just confessed it. All the times he had shared with her, all the outings they went on, the walks to the park and the way he acted. Her friend did like her, no, he loved her, he told her so himself.

And she felt the same way about him too.

"I thought so."

She loved him. She knew she did ever since she awoke in his arms and suspected him to be the werewolf. The caress of the claws was like Rouquie's playful taunting, sharp and dangerous, but careful and soft. The purr of the growl was smooth and tender like his voice. And the warmth of his fur was like the warmth she felt whenever she was around him. She had fallen in love with the beast from last night and knowing that Rouquie and was that beast, she now must love him too.

His gentle breathing and steady rhythm of his heart soothed her thinking and soon she lost herself in his warmth. She loved the touch of his skin and enjoyed the feel of him inside her. She had never seen him naked, never thought she ever would, but now she had she noticed how much power there was within his athletic frame.

The warmth they shared at that moment affected them both as she felt him start to grow within her, shifting his body in a nervous way that turned her on even more. Breathing a sigh she turned to kiss his shoulder, tracing her lips over his skin towards his neck.

He felt this and hugged her closer, pressing her warmth to him and pushing his semi-erect member deeper into her. Hearing her groan lightly he reached up to touch her cheek, turning her head to face his. With a slow movement he leant forward and placed his lips over her own.

She moaned into the kiss, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment. God his lips are so soft! And he kisses perfectly! She loved him more now then she ever did before, sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him deeper. She felt his arms tighten around her, holding her to him like she was his life. With gentle and slow movements she arranged herself to straddle his hips, placing her hands on his shoulders and lowering herself more onto him. She moaned when she felt his rock hard member press against her still tender walls, focusing on the growing pleasure rather then the itching pain.

She felt his touch slide up from her hips, caressing the skin of her back and side as he moved his hands onto her chest. She sighed when she felt his hands start to massage and gently kneed her firm breasts, his thumbs circling her nipples.

She heard him purr as her lips parted his own, arousing her even more. She was reminded of the moment when she finally lost her girlhood, when the werewolf broke through her hymen and opened her mind to a new sensation. She looked down at her friend, a look of utter pleasure on his face as he started to slowly buck up into her. She pictured the image of the wolf-man against the face of Rouquie, having the face of the beast burnt into her memory from terror and lust and noted the similarities. There was power within her friends features, a power most would not notice until he unleashed it. But he was not a fighter, though he talked about violence he was a gentle young man with a lot of caring within his soft heart.

She loved him for that and couldn't deny it. Closing her eyes once more she tilted her head back and met his bucks with an easy rocking rhythm of her hips, timing it perfectly.

"I love you," She whispered, gripping his shoulders as he pushed himself deeper into her.

He didn't respond, but his growing purr answered her more then words could ever say. With sudden ferocity he thrust deep into her, his hands gripping her upper body and pulling her down onto him. She groaned low as she felt his already buried member press against the start of her womb. She blinked open her eyes when she felt the sharp point of claws on her skin.

Looking down she saw the slow shift from man to werewolf as Rouquie's face changed.

She closed her eyes when his jaw started to elongate into the muzzle of a wolf, slightly sickened at the sight. Instead she relaxed as his body grew around her, including his sex. She shuddered as he thrust into her, crying out at the tremendous amount of pleasure her senses were being put through.

He sat up then, wrapping his furred arms around her body and moving her legs around his waist, holding her gently within his strength. With her eyes closed she felt his muzzle brushing her cheek, tickling her skin and sending shivers up and down her spine.

"Oh God!" she screamed when he forced himself into her again, his claws raking over her lower back as his large hands gripped her waist.

With an even rhythm she rocked with him, rubbing herself against his enormous sex loosing herself in the warmth of his body. He growled again, his hands caressing her body with such tenderness it broke her heart. Her tears began to roll down her cheek as her blood rushed with lust and the need to stay with her chosen lover.

His sharp fangs raked over her shoulder then, harder then before and sending a shock of pain to her mind as she felt blood trickle over her back and breasts. She screamed when his claws sliced over her back, the coppery scent filling her nose and the warmth of her blood sliding down her lower back. She gripped his shoulders as the pain added to the heat she felt, bucking down onto him harder and faster as his claws gripped her waist, penetrating her skin once again.

She was loving it. Although the pain was dangerous she knew he would never hurt her seriously and the cuts would heal, But with both sensations surging through her body she soon felt oblivion approach.

His enormous member thrust again and again into her, her own hips meeting his as she bucked and bounced on his lap. He paused a moment, stilling his hips with his entire sex deep within her, then roared as she felt his hot fluid spray onto her walls. She too cried out as the feel of his juices within her sent her over the edge, coming only moments after him.

She rested against him, pressing herself as close to his heaving chest as she could and resting her overworked muscles. She felt his furred arms wrap around her and with her ear against his chest she heard his satisfied growl.

They stayed in that position for nearly an hour, falling into and out of sleep. Their bodies had calmed down, but he was still rock-hard, pulsing within her. She didn't mind though and knew she would have to get use to him being inside her. But she felt the cool wind brush against her bare skin and shivered.

"Let's go back," She said then, not moving from her spot, "Do you know where the camp is?"

She felt him nod and his arm move from around her, pointing into the woods. She turned her head and peered through the shrubs and morning mist at what he was pointing to within the trees.

She couldn't see at first, but soon the mist cleared and she saw the bright blue material of her pitched tent through the shadows of the trees. They were just over the length of a football field away from their camp.

Stunned she looked to her lover and friend as he started to chuckle, a low deep sound from his lupine throat.

"You bastard!" She cried and playfully struck his shoulder. But she soon lost her mock anger and laughed along with him, seeing the humour of the situation.

She held on as he slowly stood up, still joined with him, and slowly walked towards their tents and their waking friends.

As they neared the campsite, holding onto him by his neck and her legs around his waist, she wondered what her friends reactions would be when they saw them like this. With a shrug she let the query pass and closed her eyes, loosing herself in the warmth of her love for her friend.

Rouquie. The young man with an incredible gift and a lover that had been under her nose all this time. A lover she would vow to keep for life.

Rouquie
Rouquie
12 Followers
12