Wild n Out

Story Info
What happened after Justina and Sommer's kiss on TV.
5k words
2.29
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sommer Ray and Justin Valentine Fantasy request.

Justina Valentine had just come off stage as the show Wild n Out began to roll the credits, back stage she found Sommer Ray. Greeting her with a hug from behind and a quick kiss on the neck "Hey girl! Damn you fuckin killed it out there babe! Droppin them beats!" Laughed Justina happily.

Sommer turned around to face Justina "Awh, thank you! You're too kind." she said cheerfully. Justina thought to herself for a moment, glancing at Sommer briefly as she caught her gaze.

"And you know what? You're pretty good kisser too... Shame we didn't have longer to enjoy it, those dicks out there would smash one out if they saw us goin at it." Said Justina suggestively, tilting her head slightly as she gazed at Sommer head to toe.

Sommer wore the very short black top, branding the wild n out logo. And a dark blue pair of jeans with holes in the front down her legs, her soft brown hair tied back loosely. Justina toyed with her thick red locks of hair, curling them around her fingers as they talked.

Sommer raised an eyebrow, checking behind her for anyone else, but all the others were still on stage chatting about the rap battles they had on tonight's show. Sommer leaned closer "We still could... I won't tell if you don't." she smiled, gently placing her hands on Justina's waist, upon getting closer to her, Sommer could sense a strong energy flowing through Justina's body. She took a deep but subtle breath, her primal instincts began to kick in, urging her to drop her guard, even for a moment and feed on Justina.

Justina was still quite young, not even 30 yet. Her long vibrant red hair flowed from under her black baseball cap, rolling down over her shoulders. She wore a similar black top to Sommer, except with her shoulders and most of her back exposed. Underneath the camo jacket she had tied to her waist, she wore light grey jeans, then her usual raised black boots to complete her look.

Sommer could easily get away with stealing a few years from her, as long as she could control herself. She didn't want to hide who she was anymore, her urge to feed on the life force of another still grew stronger, her Slaver side desperately wanting to feed. She couldn't resist it any longer.

They looked at each other for a moment, sharing a tense moment of silence before they leaned in towards each other, their lips touched once more, Sommer felt a slight static shock on her lips as they met with Justina's.

At first it was slow and gentle as they kissed, but once they started groping one another, the passion got feisty. Justina was taken by surprise when Sommer backed her against a nearby wall, groping her hair as she pressed herself against Justina, passionately making out with her.

Justina grabbed Sommer's arse, squeezing both her succulent cheeks with her hands firmly, Sommer moaned blissfully, overwhelmed by lust she slid her free hand up and latched onto Justina's throat tightly.

Sommer began to feed, Justina's body started to glow with a misty deep red hue. Sommer quickly began to absorb it, gasping with elation as she grew stronger. Justina wasn't like any other Human, she had a unique energy or aura. Unknowingly been born with it, it manifested within her body after she hit puberty. Simply being lucky not to have been found by any other Slaver thus far in her life. Otherwise she'd likely have been killed for it years ago.

Slavers found this unique energy utterly irresistible, causing their instincts to go wild with delight in a dangerous feeding frenzy. Only being able to sense it through physical contact, as Sommer had just discovered.

As she fed, the thick and creamy shaving Foam-like Component that lined the whole of her jeans began to grow, absorbing the energy she took from Justina, making her more powerful and drastically increasing her life span. Her legs and hips visibly grew larger as her Foam expanded, causing her jeans to creak slightly.

Sommer's eyes were wild with orgasmic lust as she fed, squeezing at Justina's throat harder, sucking more life from her faster. Justina had fallen under a kind of hypnotic trance, caused by Sommer feeding on her, stopping her from fighting back. But to make things stranger, Sommer noticed that Justina wasn't in any pain. Usually with any living creature being fed on, it was in some kind of agony as it was drained of life.

Instead Justina seemed to be feeling relief as the unique energy she had was drained from her, Sommer had made a rare discovery, a human immune to the pain of feeding. Justina began to look a few years older after a while, Sommer then stopped feeding when she noticed her ageing too much for her liking.

Justina gasped as Sommer ceased her feeding frenzy, staying against the wall as she slipped out of the trance she was in. Before she noticed anything, Sommer resumed kissing Justina, keeping her occupied for a little longer whilst she figured out a plan.

Breaking off her lustrous kissing, Sommer looked at Justina, realising the opportunity she had "Let's go back to my place! I want to show you something." Sommer said excitedly, groping Justina's body longingly.

Justina smiled "Bitch, I thought you'd never ask! Fuck yeah!" she replied cheerfully, grabbing Sommer's slightly larger arse. Sommer's eyes rolled back into her head as she took a deep satisfying breath, trying to hold back her urge to feed again as Justina teased her, unknowingly massaging the creamy Foam inside Sommer's jeans.

Sommer took Justina's hand and they strolled off together, heading to the car park to catch a ride home, not being far out from Los Angeles.

***

Later on at Sommer's house, she and Justina arrived. Excited to get her plan started, Sommer excitedly rushed inside, quickly setting up everything she'd need for Justina to become her slave.

Justina walked up the drive way after Sommer, checking out her house as she approached "Not bad! You livin in style." said Justina cheerfully, watching as Sommer dashed inside, leaving the front door open for her.

"Guess we're fucking tonight... man this'll be good." Justina said to herself, heading inside to find Sommer, closing the door behind her.

Sommer appeared from a large side room next to the living room, quickly shutting the doors behind her as Justina walked in "You ready?" Said Sommer excitedly, a bright grin on her face, she had removed her hair from its loose bun, it now flowed gracefully over her shoulders.

Justina simply smiled as she approached Sommer, biting her lip seductively. Placing her hands on Sommer's waist and starting to kiss and suck at her neck, causing Sommer to fight off her instinct to feed again, she groaned lustfully.

As they kissed, Justina began to unbutton Sommer's jeans, quickly wriggling her hand down inside her knickers and teasing Sommer's cunt playfully. Sommer moaned as she felt Justina's fingers working away, she smiled as she noticed Justina's hand getting covered in her creamy Foam Component.

"You ever wanted to be someone's willing slave?" Said Sommer with ragged breaths, groping Justina's body all over, feeling her curves, imagining the feel of Justina's arse filled with her Foam, she untied the camo jacket around Justina's waist and dropped it to the floor.

Justina briefly broke her kissing to reply "What like top or bottom kinda thing?" Backing Sommer against the wall as she continued to finger her rhythmically.

"Sorta... but more permanent." Moaned Sommer, almost unable to hold her urges off much longer. She slid Justina's baseball cap off and tossed it aside gently.

"Like a sex slave?" Asked Justina, once again briefly breaking off her kissing to respond. Noticing her hand felt wetter than before.

"Close enough." slurred Sommer, feeling her cunt start to tense up slightly, she wriggled her hips to make it feel better, seconds away from pouncing on Justina to feed again.

"Nah, not my style, girl... I prefer to do the fucking." said Justina firmly, trying to assert herself. But with no luck.

"But would you be open to trying it... just for me." Whispered Sommer.

Justina pulled back for a few moments, smiling at Sommer "There's no harm in trying I guess... What do you want me to do?" She asked.

Sommer had a wild gaze as she licked her lips hungrily "You see all that Foam on your hand? Reach inside my jeans and pull some more out, a nice big handful." she said, completely unzipping her jeans, standing there with her front exposed, her creamy Foam Component on the verge of spilling out onto the floor. The Foam shifted slightly whenever Sommer moved, there was so much packed inside her jeans that Justina couldn't see her legs, all see saw was frothy Foam descending into her trouser legs, only just able to make out Sommer's knickers and the start of her torso underneath the thinner layer of Foam emerging from her open jeans.

Justina backed off "Woah what the fuck?!" Shocked by the sight of so much Foam emerging from Sommer's jeans.

"Don't worry... this is just something I like to do, it really gets me going. If you know what I mean. You're the first person I want to try it with... hence the slave thing." said Sommer reassuringly, slowly stepping closer to Justina, being careful not to scare her off.

"You enjoy that?! Damn! That's... That's different." Justina laughed, curious as to what it felt like, and how someone could possibly enjoy such a thing.

"Oh you have no idea how good it feels! So creamy and smooth, how it slides across my skin... Mmm... Come on, wanna give it a try?" Said Sommer, biting her lip hard as she stepped closer still, holding open the front of her jeans "You did say you'd give being a slave a try... do as I say, and I'll reward you." she added, gazing at Justina with hungry eyes, wanting to pounce on her.

As Sommer gazed at Justina, she channelled her power through her eyes, giving off a hypnotic stare. Catching Justina's eyes, she tried to entice her via supernatural means, seducing her with the power of her gaze.

"Yeah, but I don't know... this seems a little, freaky." Justina replied, torn between curiosity and fear of the unknown. She edged forward a little, now face to face with Sommer.

"Just reach in, you won't regret it. I promise." said Sommer, sensing her prey's building curiosity, she noticed that Justina started rolling up one of her sleeves gradually.

Justina looked down at Sommer's open jeans, the Foam oozing around seemed to welcome her, drawing her in "Okay... come one Justina. You own your shit, you can do this." she said to herself, taking a breath before she reached down, plunging her hand into Sommer's Foam filled jeans slowly.

The moment her hand entered, Sommer gasped with overwhelming elation, closing her eyes and tensing as Justina went deeper. Justina's jaw dropped as she slid most of her arm in, she tried to feel around for the fabric of Sommer's jeans, but felt nothing except Foam in almost every direction. She briefly touched Sommer's leg, but could feel nothing else except Foam when she physically tried to grab the inside of the jeans.

Now in up to her elbow she still couldn't feel the inner fabric of Sommer's jeans "Holy. Shit. That feels so weird. How much Foam is in here?!" Said Justina, groping around in what felt like endless Foam until she found Sommer's thigh.

"You'll find out soon enough..." Moaned Sommer, lost in a blissful haze of orgasmic heaven. Justina squeezed Sommer's wonderfully smooth thigh, massaging it with the Foam surrounding it. Sommer gasped, tilting her head back and moaning loudly.

"Oooh, I think I found someone's sweet spot. So. How'd you get all this stuff in here? Like there's so much!" Said Justina, happily teasing Sommer's new found sweet spot on her thigh.

"There's only one way to find out... Serve me, and you'll soon understand everything." Sommer slurred whilst moaning blissfully.

Justina gulped, sliding her arm out of Sommer's Foam filled jeans and standing up. Sommer managed to gather herself partially once Justina had removed her hand, she zipped her jeans back up and buttoned them closed, locking her Foam back inside her tight jeans.

"Will you serve me, willingly?" Said Sommer.

"Why not, sure." Justina replied, watching as Sommer smiled at her. She grasped Justina's throat once more.

The Foam covering Justina's arm began to soak into her skin, being rapidly absorbed by her body as Sommer began to feed again.

"Then let's begin." said Sommer, before she gasped, locking onto Justina's throat tightly and draining the unique energy from her. Justina was soon infected by the Foam soaking into her body, causing her to tense up and begin convulsing violently. Her eyes soon glazed over with Sommer's Foam, before quickly returning to normal.

Now that Justina was infected with Foam, it meant Sommer could consume as much of Justina's unique red energy as she liked, without ageing or harming her. Justina's life force became tethered to Sommer's, rendering her practically immortal like Sommer herself.

Sommer moaned orgasmicly as she consumed the unique energy. Forming a thick red mist as it left Justina's body and was absorbed by Sommer. Her Foam began to grow again, but much faster than before, causing her jeans to creak loudly as they began to expand, her arse, legs and hips increased in size gradually.

The Foam inside her jeans spread downwards, reaching further down her legs, beyond her knees as it grew, taking up as much space as possible. Sommer's back arched heavily, as it did she lifted Justina off the floor. As her powers grew stronger so did her body, her muscles became more defined, her legs were getting thicker, her thighs grew bigger, her hips wider and her arse rounder and more plump than ever before.

As Sommer grew more powerful with every passing second, the orgasmic bliss of feeding on so much energy caused her powers to become unstable, being tied to her emotional state, her powers started acting on their own. Things surrounding her began to shift and shake, paintings swinging, doors banging and lights flickering uncontrollably. Before long a strong wind began to stir around them "Feed me!" Said Sommer lustfully, gritting her teeth as she absorbed more energy.

Sommer's jeans soon started to reach their limits, straining to hold much more smooth creamy Foam, the seams of her trousers almost at bursting point. And yet still her arse grew bigger, her legs still thickening as Foam spread further down, nearly reaching the bottom of her jeans at the ankle.

Suddenly Sommer began to strain, biting her lip as she felt an intense climax building, her cunt tensed, muscles strained as she held back a huge torrent of cum. Her orgasmic moans built into wails of ecstasy as she neared release.

Everything tiny moment she made she could feel the Foam inside her jeans oozing around, she could feel the intense energy rushing through it from her body, she felt so alive, she could feel everything happening at once, unlike anything she had experienced before.

Starting to shake as she approached her climax, Sommer released Justina from her dangerously tight grasp, letting her drop to the floor and crawl away. Sommer wailed louder than ever, dropping to her knees as her slit erupted with cum, her thighs and legs twitched uncontrollably as she came. Soon keeling over onto her side as she continued to cum.

Justina rushed back over to Sommer "Mistress!" She cried, cradling Sommer carefully. The surrounding area settled down as Sommer finished, her powers coming back into check as she calmed.

As Sommer gradually calmed down, she started to giggle joyfully as her mind became clear again. Savouring such an intense moment, not saying a word, she simply lay there with her head on Justina's lap laughing with joy.

"Damn girl! That was some hot shit! You came hard!" Giggled Justina, stroking Sommer's silky brown hair.

Sommer moaned "Oh my god! I really have spoiled myself with you... I've never fed on anything so good before... ooh wow!" Laughing to herself.

"Bet I tasted good huh?" Said Justina happily, forgetting all about her doubt and worry with what she had seen not too long ago, now that she was infected and completely under Sommer's control, everything she had witnessed seemed perfectly normal.

"Mmmm, sooo Juicy." Sommer mumbled, using Justina to keep her steady as she attempted to sit up. The Foam packed inside her jeans shifted as she moved, causing her to breath more heavily and moan slightly as she adjusted to it.

Sommer looked down to see her hips, thighs and legs considerably thicker than before, the material of her jeans had been pulled tort due to the shear amount held inside. She gave her thighs a squeeze, moaning blissfully as she enjoyed the sensation "So tight and full... God! Feels so good." she said, biting her lips and closing her eyes as she continued to grope her legs.

After a few more minutes enjoying herself, Sommer eventually tried to come to her feet, gasping and moaning as all her Foam once again shifted as she moved, her jeans creaked slightly as everything inside settled. Justina's jaw dropped again as she checked out Sommer's large succulent arse.

Deciding to give it a firm slap "Look at that ass! Fuck girl, I'm liking what this Foam does!" Said Justina cheerfully, surprised by Sommer's quite noticeable change in the size and shape of her lower body. Sommer jumped slightly, biting her lip again as she turned round to pin Justina against the wall.

"Soon Justina, thanks to all that energy stored inside you... we'll live forever. Everlasting life and eternal power." said Sommer lustfully. She grabbed Justina's lush red locks, pulling a bunch of them tort in her hand. This pulled her head back slightly, so Sommer could proceed to tongue her new slave passionately. She then began to play with Justina's hair, wrapping around her fingers and roughing it up.

"Behind those doors. Is your reward, along with myself soon after of course." said Sommer, breaking off her snogging to glance at the set of doors she came from earlier when they entered the house. Justina looked in the same direction, with an eyebrow raised she glanced as Sommer with a look that almost seemed to ask if she could go in, without actually having said a word.

Sommer let go of Justina and headed for the doors, Justina followed behind with a confident stride. She briefly adjusted her lush red hair, throwing it behind her shoulders, leaving it in a partial mess.

Inside the side room Sommer flicked on the lights with her powers, using a simple swish of her hand. Revealing the contents of the room. In the centre stood a large contraption, with 4 large gas canisters almost 5 feet tall, contained within a transparent refrigerated housing that kept the canisters cold. All of them hooked up to tubes which met in the middle of the contraption, all leading to two outlet nozzles held out in front of the housing.

"I had this built a few years ago, I've been storing most of my Foam in these containers for a while now, waiting for the right time to find the perfect servant. Luckily that's you! All that unique energy you have, makes you the ideal person to sustain me. By infecting you and filling you up with my Foam, that energy of yours will also become mine... that's your reward, eternal life and a beautiful Mistress to spend it with." said Sommer, turning around and backing towards the contraption.

Justina approached slowly, observing the layout of the device Sommer had built "Shit... That's commitment! Waitin so long for someone... not knowin if you'd ever find them."

"And now I have you... You ready?" Asked Sommer, resting a hand on the side of the contraption. Justina thought for a moment, imagining what would happen. Then she looked down at her jeans, realising they had rips in the front of the legs.

12