Wild Night for a Young Man

Story Info
He is exposed in public and then dropped off with a neighbor.
9.5k words
4.61
52.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,618 Followers

Sitting in Samantha's car outside of the theater, my entire body shuddered when she reached into the back seat and brought forth a plain white t-shirt and white flip-flops. She laid them on the seat between us, smiled wickedly and whispered, "Karter, you know what to do. Change into these things."

She was right, I knew exactly what she had in mind. Without a word, I slowly began to take every thread of clothing I wore off of my body. When I sat naked in the passenger's seat, she giggled how much she loved to see me hairless and naked. I slipped on the flip-flops and pulled the t-shirt over my body. Thankfully the shirt was long enough to rest on my upper thighs, keeping my little, pale penis hidden.

My relationship with Samantha had always been unusual. We were more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. But on occasion, Samatha would make a pass at me. She had kissed me, touched me and even made me squirt with her fingers. And in return, she had me finger and lick her to orgasm. I suppose we were 'friends with benefits'. But I never would have dared to make an advance toward her. I didn't have the courage and that wasn't the way we were. Samantha was the one to decide when we went beyond friendship and when we didn't.

Early in our relationship, I'd been coerced into confessing a desire to expose my body. Samantha thought it was adorable and immediately made a rule that I would be naked whenever I visited her home. She loved how I'd blush and cover myself even when it was just the two of us. Within a few months, she'd asked me to move out of my dingy apartment and into the spare room in her home. I agreed quickly and was soon spending the vast majority of my time naked. As weeks went by, my nudity in front of her became routine and lost its erotic edge.

Samantha sensed this too and one weekend, she took my hand and led me naked into her backyard. It was the middle of the day on a Saturday and there were no fences separating the yards! She put me to work weeding a small flowerbed that she kept. I couldn't stop myself from looking around nervously. I counted six houses that would have a clear view of me if they happened to look outside. I can't remember ever being so horny before! Samantha noticed it too and when she reached to touch my penis, it nearly squirted right there in the backyard! No one ever stepped outside that day. But the danger of being seen by one of her neighbors made me want to expose myself all the more.

Sometime after that, Samantha suggested I shave off my body hair. She convinced me that I'd feel even more naked without the hair to hide behind. With her help, we removed every single hair below my eyelashes. When the deed was done, she took me into the living room and sat on her chair. I stood in front of her while she rubbed me down with a sweet-smelling lotion and continually said things like, "You look absolutely precious without any body hair!" and "Oh Karter, we should have done this a long time ago. I love your pale, little body when it's smooth!"

She brought me off with her fingers that night while I stood before her completely naked and hairless. And just before I let go into her hand, Samantha promised to find as many ways as she could to safely expose my perfect little body to other people besides just her. She promised to keep me horny and blushing for the foreseeable future.

I don't know if it was the tone of her voice, the words she spoke or the fact that I was stripped of all my body hair, but I suddenly felt the difference in our ages more than ever. Samantha was nine years older than me. On top of that, she stood five inches taller and outweighed me by more than seventy pounds. She was a truly beautiful woman. With her perfectly styled brown hair, big brown eyes, broad shoulders and wide hips, she was more like my mother than I cared to admit.

Simply walking around the house with nothing on, not even a hair to hide behind, was blissful. I knew I should have been ashamed of myself, but I couldn't bring myself to feel that way. Every time I passed Samantha, she reached out and brushed her fingers across my penis causing it to jump to attention. She kept me horny all day long, and sometimes she'd have me wait several days before permitting relief.

And now, here I sat in a t-shirt and flip-flops about to enter a movie theater and watch a romantic comedy. Thankfully it was the latest showing at 10:30 pm. The parking lot wasn't full, but there were several dozen cars. Samantha left the car and walked to my side. She opened my door and held out her hand. I reached up and took it. Holding her hand gave me the courage I'd need to go through with this.

Hearing the flip-flopping of my shoes as we neared the doors to the theater, knowing I only wore a t-shirt and nothing else, it was incredibly emotional. I was scared, excited, ashamed of myself, nervous and above all, aroused. Just before Samantha opened the door for me, she whispered, "Let's hope you don't get a little woody before we get to our seats." My hands shot forward and I laced my fingers together in front of myself.

There were only a few couples in front of us in line. As we approached the window, goosebumps covered my entire body. I hid behind Samantha while she bought our tickets. With our tickets, Samantha reached down and took my hand again. I used my free hand to shield the bump my penis was making. She led the way into the brightly lit lobby and I felt more exposed than ever before. We stopped near the concession stand and Samantha handed me a $20 bill. She told me she wanted two bottles of water. I looked up at her, biting my lower lip, hoping she wouldn't make me talk to anyone.

Samantha shooed me away with her fingers and smiled. I took the thirteen steps to the counter and ordered the water from the girl behind the counter. She appeared to be about my age and didn't really seem too interested in what I was wearing. I felt Samantha move in behind me when the girl turned to get the bottles from the refrigerator. Just when the girl turned back to face me, Samantha slid her hand up under my t-shirt and began fondling my bare butt! I know I blushed like crazy when the girl told me how much I owed. I quickly slid the twenty dollar bill across the counter. When she moved to the register to make change, Samantha slipped a finger between my cheeks and pressed against my little wrinkled hole! I couldn't stop myself from making a high pitched noise. When the girl turned back with my change, I saw her look at Samantha and follow her arm down to my butt. She smiled a knowing smile, handed me the change and told us to enjoy our movie.

Samantha took the change from the girl and put it in her pocket. Samantha had me carry both water bottles which kept both of my hands busy. With her hand on my lower back, we walked to the older gentleman taking tickets. Samantha handed him our tickets, he looked me up and down while tearing them in half. Glancing to Samantha, he told her our movie was in theater #3. I felt his stare on my backside while we walked away from him.

When we stepped into the theater, we learned the previews were already playing. We stood near the door and waited for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. From where we stood, the seats of the theater were hidden behind a wall. Still holding both water bottles, Samantha moved behind me and slowly began to lift the t-shirt I wore. She whispered in my ear, "Karter, Baby, would you rather I take this shirt off right here and throw it into this nasty trashcan? Or would you prefer to have me soak that t-shirt with those two bottles of ice cold water once we find a seat." She had my t-shirt up to nipple level and I was squirming around, not even realizing I could drop the water bottles. After licking my earlobe, she whispered, "Either way, you'll be leaving this theater wearing only those flip-flops." I whimpered softly when she pulled the t-shirt up even higher. "Who knows, maybe I'll have you walk alongside the car for a few blocks on the drive home? Does that sound like fun?"

She knew me too well. She was pushing all my buttons. Everything she was proposing fell in line with some of the many fantasies I'd confessed to her over the course of our relationship. She knew I wanted everything she said. She also knew I'd never do any of those things alone. I needed her to press me into them. And that is exactly what she was doing.

I didn't respond, I couldn't. I lifted my arms all the way up and she quickly pulled my shirt up and over my head. Without a moment's hesitation, she dropped the shirt into a nearby trashcan filled with soda cups, greasy popcorn tubs, and candy wrappers. To be sure it was unusable, she picked up a half-full cup of soda from the trash and poured it all over my shirt. I stood there in the dark, still holding those water bottles, naked and shivering.

Laying her hand on my back, she guided me down the aisle along the side of the theater. She had me wait while peeking around the corner at the crowd. She came back with a broad smile on her face. She told me there were about 4 different couples scattered around the theater. Returning her hand to my lower back, she urged me forward into the theater lit only by the light from the previews playing. My eyes zeroed in on the clusters of people. No one even looked in our direction while making our way up the stairs. That is until we passed a couple sitting in about the middle of the theater about halfway back. The woman glanced in our direction and quickly returned her gaze to the screen. The only thing I could think of was that I was in Samantha's shadow. With her behind me, there was no direct lighting falling on my body.

There were people in the very back row, so we chose seats about 4 rows from the back. I heard whispering from that back row when we made our way to the middle seats. They had to have seen my silhouette and must've known I was naked! A shiver shot up my spine just as my bare bottom sat on the theater seat.

Once we were both seated, Samantha reached over and rested her warm hand on the inside of my thigh. I glanced around the theater nervously. I honestly expected someone to get a manager and have me thrown out or arrested! But no one stood up or seemed to notice I was completely naked. As I began to settle down and try to concentrate on the movie, Samantha leaned over, licked my earlobe and cupped my rigid, 4-inch erection in her warm, soft palm.

Her lips brushed against my ear while she whispered, "Baby, you can put those water bottles down. You don't need to hold them any longer."

I hadn't realized I still held them in my hands. I leaned forward and set them on the floor. While I was bent over, Samantha slipped her hand under my bare butt and tapped my balloon knot of a hole with her finger. Electric shocks erupted through my body and I quickly sat back upright. Samantha had a huge grin on her face when I looked over at her. She leaned close and in a very soft whisper, she asked if I had ever been so horny before. I looked at her with desperation in my eyes and slowly shook my head from side to side.

She kissed me gently then took my hand and set it on her thigh. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Then taking my hand, she guided it under her panties until my fingertips met her thick pubic bush. Slipping my hand down farther, her swollen clit bumped my fingertip and she stifled a moan. Moving my hand even lower, her engorged lips were already peeled apart. Her panties were moist and swampy. She was just as horny as I was. I began to draw lazy circles around her Peanut-M&M-sized clit.

She leaned close to me and bit my earlobe. In a graveley whisper, she moaned, "Baby, I know we just got here. And I know how much you'd love to wait until the movie ends and the lights come on so everyone will see how cute you are, but I need your face between my thighs right now. We're leaving."

I sat there with my penis throbbing and leaking its excitement while Samantha closed her pants. She then attracted the attention of the couple behind us when she stood up and offered me her hand. I shivered with shame and arousal while she helped me stand up. Before we took a step, she took me in her arms and kissed me with a passion that made my toes curl into knots. My hips thrust against her body while her tongue dove deep into my mouth. I nearly squirted right there in the theater.

The kiss ended and left me gasping for air. Samantha didn't waste a moment. She guided me to the aisle along the side of the theater. She positioned me against the rows of seats while she stood against the wall. I squeezed her hand tightly when she pulled me passed the short wall we hid behind earlier. She guided me toward the very front of the theater!

I'd never been so ashamed and frightened! As we turned across the very front of the theater, between the screen and the front row, it felt like everyone's eyes were on us and not the movie. When we stood in the middle of the front of the theater, Samantha paused and pulled me against her. Right there in front of all those people, Samantha kissed me again. Another toe-curling kiss that made goosebumps rise up over my blushing body.

Before that kiss broke apart, someone called out something we couldn't quite hear over the movie. But Samantha knew we'd pressed our luck. She took a firm hold on my hand and we darted toward the exit there at the front of the theater. The door flew open and the exterior lighting of the building cast a glow on my naked body. I shivered and felt my stiff penis throb and continue leaking its excitement. Samantha waved to the moviegoers as we stepped out into the night air and the door closed behind us.

She quickly dragged me around the building to where her car was parked. While flip-flopping toward the passenger door, she stopped me suddenly and told me she had an idea. Slipping her hands under my armpits, she helped to lift me onto the hood of her car. The metal was warm against my naked bottom. She had me kick off my flip-flops so I was completely naked. I thought she would help me to orgasm. But she had a different idea. She walked to the front of the car, looked back at me and told me to scoot over until I sat in the exact middle of the hood, leaning back against the windshield. When I was positioned where she wanted me, she made her way to the driver's door.

Before getting into the car, she leaned over and kissed me gently. In a raspy voice she said, "Karter, you are the sexiest boy I've ever known. Just hold on tight, I promise I'll drive slowly."

I whimpered softly, "But Samantha! I can't do this!"

She smiled warmly, leaned across the car and kissed me once more, "Yes you can Karter. I know you can. And I know you're going to love it too. I promise I'll let you back in the car after a few blocks." She then kissed me once more before climbing into the car behind the wheel and rolling down the window.

While I whined and tried to tell her I couldn't go through with it, I felt the car rumble and vibrate under my bare behind when she started the motor. I shivered and held onto the windshield wipers with every ounce of my strength. She put the car in gear and drove slowly along the side of the building toward the front parking lot. I moaned when the lights of the parking lot fell over my bare skin. My naked, hairless penis was throbbing and oozing its juices along its thin shaft. I was beyond horny. I needed to cum so badly! I wanted everyone to see me perched naked on the hood of Samantha's car, but I was also terrified anyone would see me! It was deliciously confusing.

She had to pause before merging onto the main street. And when she did, two cars passed by, both of them honked. There was no denying that whoever was in those cars had seen me naked and spread out on the hood of the car.

Samantha pulled out slowly and took the next left onto a back street. She drove along slowly, the street lights kept my naked form illuminated. After five or six blocks, I turned my head and tapped on the windshield, I really wanted to be let back into the car. But Samantha only smiled and shook her head at me. A total of twelve cars and two trucks passed us and responded by honking. There were 3 groups of pedestrians who witnessed my exposure and cheered me on.

She stuck to backstreets for most of the journey home. We did have to cross three larger streets, but the lights were green and we eased across the intersections without drawing too much attention. When we were 3 blocks from our home, Samantha stopped the car in the middle of the deserted street. She leaned out her window and informed me that I'd be walking the rest of the way.

I slithered off the hood and tried to sneak into the passenger door, but it was locked. She grinned at me and pointed down the street. Cracking the passenger window open, she told me to start walking. I covered my little erection with my hands and made my way toward the sidewalk. Samantha called out and told me to walk in the middle of the street, in the headlights of her car. She also told me to keep my hands at my sides.

I swallowed hard and dropped my hands to my sides. I then tiptoed on my bare feet. When standing in the headlights, I began to make my way down the street. There were lights on in a few of the houses. But the majority of them were dark. When I heard a dog bark nearby, it startled me and I quickly covered my still rigid penis with both hands. From behind me, Samantha leaned out and called to me. She told me to keep my hands at my sides or she would start honking the horn. My hands were at my sides before she finished talking. I started walking down the street again, but I couldn't move very quickly on my bare feet.

After I'd walked the first block without a soul seeing my naked body on the street, I got brave and turned to face Samantha's car in the middle of an intersection. Two of the four corners were equipped with street lights and I stood in the center of her car's headlights. I began to slowly grind my hips from side to side. And imagining music in my ears, I started dancing for Samantha. Being as sexy as I could, I lowered one hand, looping the first finger and thumb around my skinny, bald penis. After stroking myself once, Samantha flashed the headlights and told me to keep walking.

Turning away from her, I kept dancing as I walked. I felt like the sexiest, most desirable person alive. I danced my way down the next street and as I turned the corner onto the street our house was on, I shivered with shame. Most of the people who lived on this street knew me. We'd attended block parties. We'd gathered for celebrations at each other's homes. I knew these people and they knew me!

My bravery vanished and I struggled to keep my hands at my sides. I tiptoed down the street and as I approached the driveway of Mrs. Thomas, memories of the last New Years party came rushing back to my mind. Mrs. Thomas was a very substantial woman in her mid-fifties. At the party, she'd had a little too much to drink and cornered me in a vacant bedroom. She groped my body with her large hands while forcing a kiss upon me. She had me pinned against a wall and would've molested me if a man hadn't walked in to retrieve his coat from the pile on the bed. Mrs. Thomas held me close by her side for the rest of the party. Samantha thought it was cute and even teased me while the inebriated Mrs. Thomas stood beside me, groping and kissing me right in front of her!

Shortly after that night, Mrs. Thomas apologized to Samantha and I for her behavior. Samantha told her she didn't need to apologize. She told Mrs. Thomas that it was cute how well the two of us had gotten along. She went on to explain how much I'd enjoyed her attention during the party. Ever since that conversation, Mrs. Thomas greets me with a hug and a kiss. If Samantha isn't with me, she'll even slip me the tongue and fondle me through my clothes. I've shared all of this with Samantha, but she thinks it's cute that I have an admirer that is old enough to be my mother.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,618 Followers