Wild Night in the ER Ch. 01

Story Info
The ER staff livens up a rough night.
1.7k words
4.34
46.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey Lockhart sighed and shook her head as poured a cup of coffee. The ER was crazy tonight. She heard the door to the break room open and in walked Dr. John Carter. She and Carter had an off and on relationship.

Carter smiled at her as he took the coffee pot from her and poured himself a cup.

“At least it’s slowing down now,” he said.

Abbey looked away. Carter turned her head to face his. “You OK?”

Abbey explained that she was dealing with a lot. She needed a break and just wanted to get away. Chicago was beginning to get to her.

Carter put down his cup and hugged her. He lightly kissed her but she returned it deeply. Her tongue shot into his mouth and rolled around. Carter held her tighter and felt a stirring in scrubs as Abbey let her hand fall to his groin. They knew they had to take this. It was feeling right.

Without words Abbey followed Carter to the room where the doctors on the night shift who needed to catch a few winks slept. They went in and closed the door and fell into the passion. Abbey’s hand slid into the front of Carter’s scrubs. She felt the heft of his thick cock and heavy balls. Instinctively, her hand wrapped around his shaft. Carter’s hand dropped down into Abbey’s scrubs to feel her ass. His hands cupped the bare flesh gloriously left bare by her thong.

Carter dropped to his knees and slowly kissed Abbey’s stomach – teasing her about the pleasure to come. He gently eased down Abbey’s pants. Her sheer, purple thong nearly shone in the dim light in the room. Abbey stepped out of her scrubs and Carter began removing Abbey’s thong. He tenderly licked at her obviously, freshly shaven pussy as dropped it to the floor. He was loved her taste and Abbey quickly became overcome with pleasure. Her pussy was dripping. She knew she to make it last. She pulled Carter up and began stripping him. With a quick motion, she pulled the last remains of her nurse’s uniform off.

She hungrily kissed Carter. She could taste herself on his lips and that drove her even move wild. She dropped down and sucked his rock hard cock into her mouth. She tightened her lips around it and began to make long sensuous strokes. Once she felt the familiar throbbing of his impending orgasm, she pulled her mouth from his shaft and stood up.

She turned around bend over. Carter slid behind her and slid cock in her waiting quim. He began to slowly pump in and out, letting Abbey feel his entire shaft on every stroke. He quickened his pace and then would back off. He didn’t want to shoot too soon. He wanted to make this last….It was almost as if he knew they had an audience.

Dr. Susan Lewis had passed the sleep room. She heard the sounds of pleasure from within and had, at first, resisted the urge peek inside. Finally, she couldn’t take it. She cautiously opened the door just a crack.

Her jaw nearly dropped as she saw the scene inside. It was so beautiful. She watched as Carter pushed his cock deep inside Abbey. She admired the firmness of Abbey’s naked form. She mentally compared Abbey’s firm tits her own. Hers were fuller and heavier. They weren’t bad, but Abbey’s just looked great to her. She noted Abbey’s shaven mound and her hand dipped inside her pants as she ran her fingers through the tangle her pubes. She knew that many men liked that but couldn’t bring herself to do. She stared wide-eyed as a quick orgasm rocked Abbey’s body. Abbey bit her lip to keep from screaming and telling the whole ER what was happening.

For fear of being caught, Lewis straightened up and closed the door. She wanted to get back before anyone missed her.

Then she heard Carter grunt about him being ready to come. She opened the door just a crack again and peered inside. She was just in time. Susan watched as he pulled out and shot his load all over her back. Abbey rolled over and thrust his shaft into her mouth trying to suck the last drops of his cum.

Abbey looked up and smiled at Carter. She glanced at the door and could have sworn she saw the diminishing crack of light from outside as the door closed, but she knew she was imagining it.

Dr. Lewis spent the next 15 minutes trying to get the events she just witnessed out of her mind. She hadn’t been seeing anyone and really horny now. She would love to have a nice hard cock in her. She kept replaying the scene in her mind.

Finally, Lewis could take it no longer. She had to get off. She went to the sleep room and closed the door. She could still smell the faint scent of sex in the air. She slid her scrubs down and sat on bed. She slipped her fingers through the tangle of her thick bush. She wondered what it would feel like shaved like Abbey’s and thought she might try to shave it tonight and find out. She lifted her hands up and pulled her shirt and bra over her tits. Her nipples were harder then she could ever remember and she pinched them, lightly at first but then stronger and harder she continued to get more and more turned on. She could feel her juices dripping from her snatch and longed to touch it, but she wanted to wait. This had to last. She was too hot for a quickie orgasm.

She slowly moved her hands to cup her heavy tits. She ran her hard between them and thought about having a nice hard cock between them. She loved the feeling a nice, thick dick running between her mounds.

She placed her hand back on pussy. One finger immediately began making slow circles on her waiting clit. Then, she slid two fingers deep into her channel. She couldn’t believe how wet she was. She decided to let herself get to its peak. She began moving her fingers faster and faster in and out of her pussy. She was getting so close.

Suddenly, the door to the sleep room flew open and Abbey rushed in. She stopped dead in her tracks when she realized what she had walked in on.

“I- I- I’m sorry. I-I- I think I left my stethoscope in here. I was…”

“God I know Abbey. I saw. I’m sorry but I just can’t stop.”

It took Abbey a second but then she realized that Susan was still masturbating right in front of her. Abbey closed the door and looked at Susan. Seeing her doing this was making her horny all over again. She hadn’t come much with Carter and she was still horny.

She went over to the bed and pulled Susan’s hand away from her own pussy. Abbey replaced it with hers. Susan moaned and fell back on the bed. It had been so long since she had felt the touch of another woman. In med school, it wasn’t uncommon for some of the female students to find the pleasures of each other but Susan hadn’t found herself in this situation much since.

Abbey loved the feeling of Susan’s dripping pussy beneath her hands. She bent down and kissed Susan deeply on lips. Passion flowed from both of them. Susan reached up and started caressing Abbey’s tits through her shirt.

Susan decided she had to find out about the feel of a shaved pussy. As much as it pained her, she pushed Abbey back and rolled her over. Susan pulled Abbey’s scrubs to the floor and stared in awe at the smooth, pretty pussy staring at her. She slowly ran her fingers over the lips and watched them part slightly at the touch. She even saw a little drop of juice seep out of her pussy. As she ran her hand over Abbey’s pussy all she could think about was how much she loved the feel of shaven pussy. She couldn’t resist the urges that were racing through her and bent down and licked tenderly at Abbey’s cunt. She stuck her tongue between the lips and caressed her clit.

Abbey bit her lip to keep from screaming as she relished she wonderful feelings Susan was instilling in her. She was ready to come again. She gave herself the mental ok and a huge orgasm racked body. She shook and closed her eyes. Her hands clutched at the piles of sheets on the bed in the sleep room. Her orgasm finally subsided and she breathed deeply.

New she knew what she had to do. Susan had just given her one the best orgasms she had ever had and she needed to repay the favor. Especially since she had walked in on her when she was about to come herself.

Abbey laid Susan back on the bed and got between her legs. She admired Susan’s thick bush. She’s fooled around with girls before but she had never eaten a pussy. Now, she knew she had to.

She lowered mouth to Susan’s waiting bush. She attacked her pussy with passion she never knew she had. Susan’s juices coated Abbey’s face. Susan felt her legs tightening around Abbey’s head. She felt so good. She knew that was going to come. She had to come. She was so turned on. Abbey was sucking clit and sticking a tongue deep into her pussy.

With a final moan, Susan flooded Abbey’s face with her juices. Abbey worked hard to suck up as much of the flow as she could. The more that flowed out of Susan’s wonderful, the more Abbey licked.

Slowly, Susan opened her eyes looked at Abbey as licked the last of the juices flowing from her pussy. She rolled her head over and looked toward the door. Her eyes shot open and forced herself to not scream out as she saw the door close. Dr. Gallant, the opinionated new med student, had seen. She knew she had to talk to him before he talked to Kerry Weaver, the head of the ER.

What was that going to be like?