Wild Night In Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
db_01
db_01
8 Followers

D was doing much the same though she had used massage oil to make it easier for her hand to slide up and down Michael's cock. At times she used both hands on him, one stroking the shaft, the other rolling over the top and around the head. She was enjoying making Michael squirm a bit as she managed to find a few techniques that gave him maximum stimulation. She loved the fact that he was letting her lead their dance and was starting to feel the level of arousal that would soon demand that she take him inside of her.

On the floor, the girls were all squirming as the dildos and vibrators slid in and out of pussies and asses and it seemed that one or more were climaxing at any given moment. Rebecca had been waiting for the right time, when Passion was deep into an orgasm, to pull the string on the beads so that the first three popped out and intensified what Passion was feeling. With the added sensation, it was all she could do to have any focus and continue to slide the vibrator she was holding in and out of Angel.

Don couldn't see any of what was happening on the floor because his focus was on the beauty of the dark mane of hair, her eyes and Paula's oh so sexy mouth as she continued to suck and milk his cock. She was watching his eyes, waiting for a sign from him for what he wanted from her next. He moaned as she took him deep in her throat once more and though cumming in her mouth would have been heaven, he wanted more.

He reached out with both hands and said three words, "Get up here!"

Paula moved to straddle him on the couch but they were distracted by what was happening on the other side of the room.

D heard what Don said to Paula and knew she too was ready. She reached over to grab the massage oil and stood up in front of Michael.

"Let me do this at my own speed," she told him and poured drops of oil on the head of his cock.

Having heels on gave her the height she needed so that she could straddle Michael's lap and still have her feet on the floor. She held the lips of her pussy open and Michael guided the head of his cock in between them. She hoped Paula was right when she told her "it only looks big," and she managed to take in the first 3-4 inches of his cock as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

Michael put his hands on her hips to help her balance and the second time she lowered down on him another couple of inches were inside her. She felt full but was determined to take all of him in and seeing the look on her face, Michael told her "there was no hurry."

D went no lower for the next few minutes but as her pussy stretched to accommodate Michael's size, she was able to increase her pace of sliding up and down his cock.

Paula and Don had watched their partners long enough to see D lower herself the first time and then turned their focus back to each other. With his cock trapped between their bodies, Paula was sliding her pussy up and down the shaft, teasing her clit while Don held her head in his hands and they kissed with abandon.

A subtle shift of angles between them was all it took and he slid inside her pussy at last. His hands moved from her head to her hips to draw her down tight, and Paula understood the signal. She started rocking back and forth on him, lifting up every third or fourth stroke only to slide down hard to take him deep inside again. Soon she was setting the tempo and Don was happy to follow her, thrusting when she was fucking him and holding his hips up when she wanted to stay down to grind her clit against him.

They could have continued on like this but Paula wanted more from him. The two of them changed places so now it was Paula kneeling on the couch and Don standing behind, sliding his cock once more inside of her. Paula moved one hand to her breasts and pinched and tugged at her nipples while he stroked slowly, feeling each inch of her pussy squeeze tighter around his shaft.

He increased his tempo and shortened his strokes, reached under her hips and started rubbing her clit. Paula cried out and pushed harder back against him as her pussy spasmed over and over, 2 or 3 climaxes quickly following the first one.

Don never stopped fucking her and was on the verge of cumming when Paula told him she wanted him back in her mouth. He didn't want to stop, as close as he was but he did move back, waited as she turned around, watched her reach to pull him forward, then take his cock in her mouth once again. Her tongue moved all around the swollen head while she stroked the shaft with one hand and it didn't take long for his arousal to peak again.

He was moving his hips in concert with her mouth and when he reached to hold her head with one hand she knew he was ready. She increased the suction, worked her lips down around the shaft until it was buried in her mouth. Like a snake her tongue caressed and undulated up and down his cock until finally a moan slipped from his throat. He couldn't believe the sensations and with little warning his body convulsed and his orgasm ripped through him. The first burst of cum hit the back of her throat and when she moved her head back to suck on and lick around the head again. The combined effect of her mouth, tongue, and hand stroking his cock drew out all of his cum and made it hard for him to keep standing.

Michael was close as well and D was still sliding slowly up and down most but not all of his length. She was incredibly tight around him and it was driving him crazy with desire because of the friction he felt on the head of his cock. He remembered from Don's stories that her breasts were a hot zone and once he started massaging them and sucking at the nipples it was like a different woman was riding him.

D moaned loudly when she pushed herself down to finally take all of him inside her and started sliding her hips rapidly back and forth. Filled completely with his cock, it was mere seconds before she threw back her head, grabbed Michael's hands, and fucked him furiously, taking both of them over the edge of climax. She had never felt anything like it as his cock sprayed blasts of cum inside of her and her cries and moans filled the room.

They kissed hard when he pulled her head close and she relaxed against his chest, still kissing him as her pussy and his cock continued to pulse, winding down slowly from the frantic pace she'd been running at.

Passion, Angel, and Rebecca applauded and teased the others about the show the other they had put on. With some help from Michael, D was able to climb off his lap though her legs were definitely unsteady. Don helped her over to the couch and Paula leaned over to kiss and congratulate her on breaking loose today. All D could do was smile and soon was lying on the couch where she would sleep for the next couple of hours.

Scene 11, Its morning already, and a new day

Room service brought breakfast to the door at 9:00 that morning. They had all slept for at least a couple of hours and were in robes, in the main room when the young man wheeled the cart into the room.

He was speechless when Passion walked out naked except for the towel on her head and she was the one to walk him to the door, hand him a 20$ chip and pat him on the ass as she sent him on his way.

Everyone joked about her antics and when Michael said she should have had enough sex in the last 18 hours to keep her satisfied for a while she answered back saying that she had enough to last till this afternoon.

There was plenty of banter and teasing while they all ate something for breakfast but all too soon they knew it was time to dress, pack and get ready to head out. Two hours later they were back in the airport and after clearing security they said their goodbyes before heading to their individual gates.

Scene 12, A footnote or two from DB

I never know what to say for goodbyes so the story stops here with all of the characters having their individual memories and personal thoughts.

The characters in the story were all sent my initial outline, asked to imagine the story really happening, and consider sharing a parting thought from their fictional plane trip back home.

I think what you would get from them is a lot of smiles.

DB 2/17/05

db_01
db_01
8 Followers