Wild Night with Mom

Story Info
Mom turns into a wild woman.
8.2k words
4.58
885k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2006 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

When should a young boys' infatuation for his mother end? Maybe the first time he masturbates or when he kisses his first girl? In some cases in may never end at all.

Jimmy opened his eyes when the wonderful smell of bacon cooking drifted up his nose. "Just what I need," he smiled noticing his long, slender cock was hard. "I need to get us some pussy," he added flipping the sheet off him and went downstairs. "Hey sexy!" he said looking at the beautiful, half naked woman standing by the stove.

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" she said turning to give him a quick smile.

Jimmy couldn't help but looking at her fine ass hidden under a pair of the smallest, purple bikini panties he'd ever seen his life. "Yeah, how about you?" he replied looking over her beautiful legs, hips and her great ass as he walked towards her. He reached around her with his right arm, sliding his hand around her throat, while his left hand grabbed a big handful of hair and he pulled her against him. His stiff cock pressed into her fine ass, but he knew she didn't mind. He always gave her the same morning hug and he knew she loved it just as much as he did.

She rested against him as chills went through her, enjoying his young, stiff cock in the deep crevice of her ass and his hands holding her tight. "Not really, but I'll live," she said as his big, strong arms held her.

"You look so damn good today, I might just eat you for breakfast," he whispered in her ear, wishing that he could sit her on the table and eat, lick and screw her until he died.

She giggled at his words and wondered just what kind of lover he'd be. "You better stop that kind of talk," she whispered pushing her long, curly blonde hair out of her face, enjoying him holding her so tight. Deep down, she was a submissive, but never told anyone.

"You love it and you know it."

She loved his sweet words, his breathtaking hugs and his hard cock on her, but he was her son. "Let me get back to cooking or it's going to burn," she said pulling from him, wondering why he spent so much time with her, when he should be out trying to find a nice girl his age.

He sat at the table, his eyes still looking over her five foot seven inch body and all of its glorious curves. "What do you have planned today?" he asked watching her firm butt wiggling under the small panties and his cock grew so hard.

"I think I'm going to lie around the house and be as lazy as I can today," she laughed giving him another quick look, seeing his eyes on her butt and it made her body burn with need. She knew he was her son, but 'damn' he turned her on so much. "I'm thinking about finding a good movie too. We can snuggle on the couch like last night. Want to join me?" she asked turning around to face him, knowing her baby boys' big brown eyes were going to be looking at her big, excited breasts now.

'Holy shit!' he screamed to himself when she turned, showing him her full C cups and he loved it when her nipples were this hard. 'I'd love a few hours alone with you,' he thought again, wondering if he'd go to jail for fucking her. "Heck yes! What sexy things are you going to wear for me?" he asked putting out his lip, hoping she'd wear something nice.

"You are a bad boy. Asking your Mom to wear something like that in front of her own son," she teased sitting down two plates of food on the table, knowing she'd do anything he asked of her.

"You know you love it too!" he laughed watching her beautiful face and pretty green eyes light up and her pretty face turning red. "What other Mom around here is a sexy babe like you? There's none! I say that you're the hottest Mom on earth," he said with a smile, wishing there was some way he could make love to her, but she was his Mom.

She loved Jimmy so much and wished it could be more. "You're silly!" she smiled as her lonely pussy started to burn with need. "Are we going to finish our movie tonight?" she asked, hoping he would stay home with her and pick up where they left off.

Last night, they were lying on the sofa watching a very sexy movie. He was behind her; his cock was hard and pressing against her ass. His arms wrapped around her gently hugging her throat and she needed more. She knew it was wrong, but damn he was so fucking good to her.

He looked at her and smiled. "Why don't we just finish it today?" he asked watching her pretty face, wondering if there was a chance that she was just as horny as he was. "Will you wear something hot for me?" he winked, knowing she would.

She wanted to hide her face, but it was her Jimmy teasing her and she loved it. "I always wear hot things for you buster! A few of them are a bit too 'nice', but you're a big boy now. And 'yes' I loved snuggling like that," she replied knowing her face was so red.

She knew it wasn't right flirting and wearing the things she did for Jimmy, but it turned her on so much. She figured it was ok as long as it didn't go any farther than that.

Jimmy knew it wasn't right, but she drove him crazy. All he ever thought of was her, Layla, his sexy Mom. "I loved it too and could lay with you like that for hours and hours," he smiled reaching to hold her hands, wishing he could love her and end their loneliness. Jimmy hoped she wouldn't get upset at his next words, but he had to ask her again. "How come you won't let me watch those movies you were in?" he asked, watching her smile turn upside-down and knew he fucked up.

When she was in her teens, Layla ran away and went to Hollywood to be a star. But, nothing went her way and she ended up making three porno movies. Jimmy knew it would drive him nuts watching someone else fucking her, but he just had to what she was like back then.

Layla heard him and her heart sank. "Why do you want to see them so bad?" she asked, hoping he'd get the movies out of his mind. "I was young and didn't know any better, baby," she added thinking back to those days and all the kinky things she'd done.

"I'd be jealous as hell, but I think it'd be cool seeing you," he said standing up and went around the table, sat on his knees to give her a hug. "You already turn me on more than any girl I've ever known," he smiled running his hands around her warm, tender body, feeling his cock growing so hard it hurt. "I wanta see my hot, sexy Mom in bed," he whispered in her ear and could swear he heard a soft moan come from her.

Layla didn't know what to say. She knew he got hard seeing her, but this was the first time he'd ever outright said it. "I wonder about you sometime," she smiled wrapping her arms around his and wished he wasn't her son so she could make all his dreams come true. "You're 'not' supposed to get turned on by your Mom." Layla said looking into his eyes, thinking of her tall, dark haired son making love to her.

He laughed and couldn't come close to knowing how many times she'd turned him on. "Sweetie," he said caressing the side of her face. "I couldn't count the times you've given me wood and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but..." he stopped to catch his breath, knowing his next words would really shock her. "I even jerk off thinking about us," he said hugging her, hoping she wouldn't get too mad at him.

Layla's brain felt like a computer that someone had just clicked the restart button and it was taking time for it to reboot. "You actually think about making love to me?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"All the time."

"Oh, my sweet, sweet baby," she cooed, wishing he could love her. She knew he was nice and big like his father and would please her body very nicely. "What am I going to do with you?" Layla whispered, feeling her pussy oozing with moister, thinking of his cock deep in her.

Jimmy held her close and wanted her more than ever. "I can't help it. You're gorgeous and you make me so hard I could die!" he replied caressing around her neck, slowly letting his hand creep down the front of her very slender body, just under her right breast.

His hand moved down, under her excited breast and Layla couldn't breathe. He touched her many, many times in the past, but after what he just said, it was turning her on like never before. "I don't know what to say," she whispered, wondering if he was going to try and seduce her. At this very moment, Layla knew there was no way she'd be able to resist him.

"I say... it's too bad incest is against the law," he softly said and had to take a chance. Jimmy slowly moved his hand over her excited breast and gently cupped it. "Oh shit!" he moaned feeling her swollen nipple in the palm of his big hand, hoping she wouldn't stop him. "You sexy, sexy woman," he whispered, moving his fingers to her nipple, carefully and tenderly rolling it. He'd played with a few in his young years, but none were as nice as hers. It was soft, yet so hard with excitement; he could feel her hot blood pulsing through it. "One of us is very excited," he whispered, moving his mouth to her neck and gave it a tender bite.

She felt his hand slide over and then his skilled fingers moved to her nipple, the most vulnerable part of her body that drove her crazy with need. "Oh baby, no!" Layla whimpered as his teeth gently sank into the soft flesh of her neck, hoping she could stop this or did she even want it to stop him? She hadn't been with a man since the night Jimmy was created over 19 years ago and her body was on fire. "We can't do this. I love you touching me, playing with me and all the hugging, but we have to keep it in line. I'm your Mom," she said putting out her lower lip and Layla wanted him just as much.

Jimmy knew she was right, but he loved her so much and wanted her. "Oh sweetie, I need you, but if that's what you want, I'll be good," he said letting her go and he heard a soft moan of regret. "Can I do everything I normally do?" he asked caressing her bare thigh, hoping he could still tease and torment her like he always did.

"Just as long as you don't get too nasty and I mean it Jimmy." Layla said with one of those motherly tones in her voice.

"I won't, but I'm still going to flirt and tease until you can't resist me anymore," he smiled caressing up her thigh, making sure he traced the small, delicate seem of her panties, next to her heated pussy. She was so horny; Jimmy could feel the heat coming off of her pussy.

Layla sat there, feeling his hand only an inch from her pussy and she wanted to scream it felt so good. "You think you have that kind of effect on me?" she asked with a teasing smile, hoping she could resist him. He turned her on so much with his hugs, his holding her throat and with he'd pull her long hair; Layla knew it was going to be so hard.

"I think so." Jimmy replied grabbing Layla's hair with his right hand, pulling her up into his arms, making sure she could feel just how hard he was. He moved his left hand over her throat, making sure to squeeze enough to turn her on, but not to hurt her in any way.

Layla loved when he grabbed her this way, but she hoped he wouldn't figure out that he could do anything and everything to her when he did. "Mr. confident," she smiled, enjoying his stiffness pressing straight into her hot, dripping pussy.

"Damn straight! I know how to turn my girl on," he smiled pulling Layla's hair, shoving her face to his and Jimmy softly kissed her panting mouth. "Mmm, you drive me crazy!" he added reaching down, giving her a firm slap on her right ass cheek. "Go shower and wear something nice!" he said with a deep and very demanding voice, hoping that would also turn her on. He knew she was a 'closet' submissive and loved the idea of holding her down and doing whatever he wanted to her.

Layla knew she was fighting a losing battle now. Jimmy knew her weakness and if he did things right, she'd be his by sundown.

*.

"Holy shit!" was all Jimmy could manage to say when Layla walked into the family room. Her hair was fluffed up and she wore dark eye shadow, giving her a mysterious look that was sexy, but so nasty. She wore all black. Her tiny bra just did cover her swollen nipples and her very small panties were already wet with need for her son. The high heels on her feet lifted her to his size and stockings that covered her legs, turned them both on.

"Does that mean you like it?"

"Yes, I love it, but you tell me to be 'good' and then you wear this!" he smiled walking towards her, wanting to shove her over the arm of the sofa and rape her, wondering if she'd have him arrested or not. "You tease! Who are you and where's my Mom?" he growled jerking her against him and made damn sure that she felt his cock. "Feel that?" he said grabbing her hair, pushing her face to his and just like earlier, he kissed her.

She loved the look in his eyes. It made her feel like a piece of meat and she loved it. He jerked her against him, his cock was harder than any other time she'd felt him and it was all for her.

"I'm Kayla, your mothers' 'bad twin' sister," she smiled at him.

"The 'bad twin' sister, wow! Well, I plan on enjoying you and all this," he smiled moving his right hand up and around her throat, while his left roamed her body. "You look like a bitch in heat!" Jimmy said, enjoying the feel of her panties and sheer stockings on his fingers.

Kayla was helpless in his arms, hoping he'd just take her and do whatever he wanted. She'd put up a small struggle, but it would only be for show. "Maybe I am," she whispered. "But, you'll never know." Kayla smiled, enjoying his hand around her throat and his other feeling every part of her, except her wet and willing pussy.

"I bet I will," he said holding her long hair, pulling her to the sofa and he eased her down. His stiff cock was only inches from her pretty face and he wanted her to suck him so bad, but she told him no fucking. "See what you did to me?" he said looking down to his cock and felt her warm breath blowing on it.

Kayla wasn't into beatings and things like that, but she loved it when a strong man like Jimmy took charge of her. "Poor baby. You shouldn't get that way because of your own mother," she smiled up to him, wishing he'd pull down his shorts and force her to suck him off. She loved when a guy held her down and throat fucked her like a cheep whore.

"Well, my Mom is a hot fuckin' babe that I'd give anything to have."

"Wow! You must really, really want her bad."

"I do. If I could...I'd even marry her."

"Marry your Mom, wow! That kinda sounds hot! I bet she'd love an 18 year old screwing her brains out day and night." Kayla growled thinking of him being in her warm mouth sucking him so nice and hard.

"She said I could do anything, but that."

"Poor, poor baby! I bet your balls are so sore. I think you need to take charge of her little teasing ass and let her know who the man is around here!"

"They're always sore for her, but if I force her...I could get in lots of trouble or she might kick me out," he said pushing down his shorts, hoping she wouldn't stop this playing. "See how hard he gets."

Kayla knew this should stop, but it was so exciting. "Has she ever seen this beautiful hunk of meat?" she asked smiling down to his very hard cock shaft. "I'm telling you to make the teasing bitch suck it off," she added hoping he'd get the hint, but Jimmy was a good boy and wouldn't do that. He needed more coaxing.

"No, but she gets to feel it a bunch. I rub it on her every chance I get."

Kayla smiled at him, slowly reached up with her right hand and squeezed his cock. Fire filled her tiny hand when she grabbed him and Kayla never wanted to let go. "Jimmy boy, I'm telling you, take her teasing ass and fuck her to death!" she said with a low growl, wondering if she should suck him off now or wait until later.

"What she gets mad at me?" he said caressing the side of her face, wishing she'd do it.

"Just keep up the teasing and touching. She loves it when you touch her. She told me that it drives her insane." Kayla replied leaning forward, licking a large drop of pre-cum that was oozing from the tip of his cock. "Mmmm, yummy!" she moaned fighting the urge to take him into her mouth and down her throat. "I know she'll love that. My sweet, 'twin' sister loves sucking off a big, hard cock!" Kayla winked, knowing poor Jimmy was going to explode soon. "She's a born cocksucker."

"Why don't you and I just do it now? I can get her later," he said hoping she would. He needed to cum with her, even if it was just a blowjob.

She shook her head no. "Nope! You gotta seduce your Mom first and then...you can play with me all you want," she smiled, giving her full lips a long, slow and very seductive lick. "Her wants and needs come first." Kayla added, gently caressing Jimmy's big, swollen cock, hoping he'd keep playing her game. "I'm going to talk with her and I'll tell her you're waiting for her." Kayla smiled giving his big cock-head another slow lick. "Pull up your shorts and do not tell her I was here. And remember, go slow," she whispered the last two words as she left the room.

"This is cool as shit! I wonder what's got into her today." Jimmy laughed going to grab two cold beers from the kitchen. He knew she liked to loosen up a little and it might help him to seduce her. Once back in the family room, he flopped on the sofa, hoping she'd keep this little game of good sister, bad sister going all day. "I think Miss Layla is horny!" he smiled drinking down half of his beer, thinking of the beautiful woman in the other room and all the fun they were going to have.

*.

Layla strolled back into the room, giving him an innocent smile and asked, "Who were you talking to?" she asked watching his eyes looking up and down her shapely body. "Do you like it?" she smiled running her hands over the white bra, panties and the sheer stockings on her slender legs. "I got it the other day." Layla said enjoying the surprised look on his handsome, young face.

"You look great!" Jimmy replied walking to her and gently hugged. "I'm so glad you wear these kinds of things for me," he whispered, running both hands slowly over Layla's tight ass, loving the feel of her delicate panties on his fingers.

"Thank you baby, I do it all for my handsome guy. Who were you talking to?" she asked again following him to sit down and loved the sight of him being so hard. "I should stop doing this. I hate seeing my baby suffering like that," she added, motioning to his long, hard cock, hoping she could go through with this. She wanted him so bad, but would die if it screwed up the love they shared.

"Nobody, I was just talking to myself," he said not wanting to fuck this up. If it turned her on to play this, he'd try anything she wanted. "Please don't ever stop! I'm fine and if I have to...I can always fix it myself," he smiled reaching around her to hug, making sure to tease her butt.

"You shouldn't have to do that because of me."

"I don't mind at all! I love seeing you dressed up, knowing it's all for me and you're so beautiful."

She smiled and leaned forward, giving him a small, but loving kiss on the lips. "You're a tease. Flirting with me and saying such things." Layla said feeling her face starting to flush. "Do you sweet talk all your girls' like this or am I special?" she asked glancing at his swollen cock, hoping she could suck his entire length and give him the pleasures every young man needed from his woman.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers