Wild Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

He held her, enjoying her tight, little pussy and Jimmy couldn't wait to tear her up. He looked at the movie playing and had an idea. Jimmy grabbed a large handful of her hair, pulling her to the middle of the room. He kicked the big, plush footstool in front of the TV and shoved her on it, leaving her ass in the air.

"Now I can fuck you and watch your sexy ass on the TV!" he growled in her ear, rammed back in her body and slipped his arm under her neck, making sure to choke her. "Oh you little cunt!" Jimmy moaned enjoying her muscles squeezing and caressing his cock.


She felt like a puppet when he jerked her across the room and tossed her on the footstool. Kayla's mind raced with lust, knowing this young stud was going to give her something she wasn't going to forget for a long time. "Let me go!" she whimpered and her cries were in vain. Jimmy's long, hard cock took her again, harder than before. "Ohhhh!" she whimpered feeling as if she'd been torn apart. His wide cock stretched her wide and it went so deep she couldn't breath. "Yes! Oh my god!" Kayla whimpered as he began to pump her tiny pussy with long and very hard strokes, lifting her hips from the stool with each thrust in. 'Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she moaned as his long, hard took her hard, just the way she loved it. She was his now and for as long as he wanted her.

"Oh I love you!" he cried enjoying her tight pussy gripping him so hard. "I want to fuck you day and night!" Jimmy moaned holding her tight, not wanting her to move a muscle. He had her and she was his and his only.

"You can do anything you want, anytime you want!" she grunted as her young stud rammed in her with long, full strokes. "You can fuck me all the time," she moaned enjoying his young cock pumping her as if she was nothing but a whore. "Fuck me at night," she moaned. "Fuck me in the morning," another soft moan. "Fuck me all day...if you want," she moaned lower, feeling a burning deep in the back of her abused pussy.

"I am. I'm going to fuck you so much...you'll think you're my wife," he said driving in her deep, feeling he was getting so close.

"I'll be your wife...if you really want me," she whimpered, thinking of being Jimmy's wife and all the fun they would have fucking each other.

he loved what she said and couldn't hold it in. his cock started shooting hot cum deep into her tiny pussy, once again filling the very place he'd came from and it felt so good. Her pussy clamped down on him and she exploded.

"Oh my baby! My Jimmy!" she screamed so loud, not caring if the entire world heard. This was the first time in so long her needs had been pleased and she loved it. "My baby! My sweet, sweet baby," she moaned wishing she could hug him, but he was on her back. "I need to hug you," she whimpered, feeling a horrible need to hug him or this special, one of a kind moment would escape her.

He eased from her, helped her turn over and he entered her again, pushing just as deep as before. "How's this, Kayla?" he asked panting for air and felt his cock growing hard, filling her pussy.

"Mmmm, Mommy loves it and so does she!" she smiled and couldn't help but giggle, wrapped her long legs around him and settled back for another good, long fuck by her loving son.

Well, that's it. You guys use your imagination if you want more.

Remember to PLEASE VOTE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers