Wild Oats - Making Black Babies

Story Info
Sally mates with her black study partner.
1.8k words
4.21
111.6k
50

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/10/2020
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a college Junior in the 1970's, Reggie was in one of my first semester education classes. Our instructor paired us up in 2 person teams for the semester and Reggie and I were paired. Our grade for the semester would be as a team, so it was important that Reggie realize that the grade was important to me.

Reggie was a Junior College transfer brought in for the basketball team so our meetings would have to be planned around his schedule.

You know me, Sally. I am a self-confident, solidly built woman - 5'9", 135 pounds - I enjoy good sex and have separated sex from love in my mind. My breasts are natural, sensitive, heavy, and firm. My pubes are neatly groomed and I shower several times each day. I am living in a dorm this year.

Reggie is black as coal, 6'9" tall and weighs over 200 pounds. He has a full, puffy, afro hair cut and large, well defined lips. He lives in a four bedroom off campus apartment with three other basketball players - one cinnamon colored afro-American and two white players. I can tell you now that Reggie did not make grades second semester and did not return to school the following year.

Our class met Monday-Wednesday-Friday so we agreed to meet in the evening following each class to prepare for our next class. Near the end of the semester we had to work around basketball games, but early in the semester this was no problem. Since my grade would depend on how Reggie scored on tests and classroom participation, I knew we would need extra study sessions prior to tests.

We decided to study at Reggie's apartment - we used the kitchen table as the kitchen was the quietest part of the apartment. As we studied, I could see college women and some of the other players visiting Reggie's roommates. There seemed to be different women each time I was there. I also noticed that clothing was seldom worn by anyone (other than Reggie and I) in the apartment.

I did become familiar with his roommates and they seemed like nice, well hung guys.

I pushed Reggie hard and he was able to participate successfully in class discussions. The first real turning point was about three weeks into the semester when we had an unannounced snap quiz in class and Reggie and I had the only perfect papers. It was the first time Reggie had ever gotten an A in any college class.

That evening at our study session, Reggie hugged me and kissed me on the mouth as he thanked me for being his study partner. In addition, his roommates and the other team members all came into the kitchen separately to give me a big hug and thank me for being there for Reggie.

For the next three weeks Reggie was much more receptive to studying and he also became more touchy. He found many reasons to innocently touch my hand, an arm, my back or my leg as we studied until our touching each other became natural.

Six weeks into the semester we had an announced exam coming up. It would be based on class notes as well as assigned readings and our textbook.

Reggie and I studied every night for a week and even pulled an all-nighter over the weekend.

The test was on Wednesday, grades would be posted Friday.

Reggie and I both got A's. Reggie was so excited that he told me we would celebrate tonight. He was going to take me to dinner and then back to his apartment.

Reggie picked me up dressed to the nines and treated me like a queen all evening. We had several drinks before dinner and wine with dinner. I was feeling very relaxed by the time we got back to his apartment. I visited the shared bathroom down the hall and when I came out Reggie took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom, leaving the door open. I didn't know the significance of this at the time.

Reggie kicked off his shoes and removed his jacket and tie as I lay back on his bed, completely relaxed.

Reggie lay down beside me and began kissing me - real soul kisses. I kissed back. He moved slowly. The kisses were great and he stroked my arms and back, gently caressing me. He used his finger to trace circles around my breasts. I rolled toward him, kissed him harder, tongue in play and put my arm around him. This encouraged him and he began gently exploring my body through my clothes. He put his hand on my crotch and I moved my legs apart. His hand moved down toward my knee and slid up my thigh under my skirt until he reached my panties. He stroked me through my panties and I closed my legs, trapping his hand. I moved my legs around which pushed his hand tighter into my crotch. We were still kissing, full open mouth. My hand slid down and traced his cock through his pants.

I was still keeping his hand trapped in my crotch and moving it with my legs. He took his free hand and began unbuttoning the front of my dress. He stopped kissing my mouth and began kissing my chest above and through my bra. He removed his crotch hand to position himself better and sat me up, removed my arms from my dress, pushed it down to my waist and unhooked my bra.

After removing my bra he began loving my breasts. His mouth was big enough to almost totally take in one breast at a time. This is something that hadn't happened since I was 14 with much smaller breasts and the feeling was fantastic. He licked, sucked, nibbled, and suckled as my nipples popped up and my areolas crinkled.

After enjoying this for a few minutes, I pushed him onto his back and began unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed his bare chest, kissed his nipples and began unfastening his pants. He caressed my back with one hand but otherwise just lay there and let me proceed.

After I unzipped his pants and took hold of his waistband, he lifted his hips to help.

His uncircumcised cock was magnificent. It was as big around as my wrist and seemed to be as long as my forearm. I wrapped both hands around it and began licking. I only then realized that it wasn't yet fully erect.

Reggie sat up while I was loving his cock, shrugged out of his shirt, kicked off his pants and slid my dress off my hips and pulled off my panties.

We arranged ourselves so that he could love my vagina while I was loving his cock. I don't know when I have ever gotten so turned on in so short a time. My vagina flowered open and my love juices started flowing. I urged him to put his cock in me and as he positioned himself between my legs I pulled him in for another open mouth kiss. His cock brushed my slit as he moistened the tip with my love honey. I reached down with my hand and lined him up with my love hole. He pressed forward and the head of his cock popped in. I was stretched as wide as I had ever been, but only the head was in. Reggie gently started short strokes in and out and inch by inch I slowly accommodated him. After each inch or so he would pause and just hold himself quiet inside me. Eventually, I realized that I could still use my vaginal muscles to clinch around his cock and this let him know that I was not just a passive fuck. I began clinching him when he took the pause and I think it helped open me up for the next thrust.

Full insertion. Pubes to pubes. I felt so full of cock. He pulled back until only the head was in and then plunged back in to the hilt. After about for or five full plunges, I began to thrust up to meet him and we got in a rhythm. We heard the steady squish of my fluids and the slap of flesh when we came together. I felt his balls bouncing against my butt and occasionally a fart sound caused by the air escaping under pressure from my vagina.

I am usually not too vocal, but I heard a voice that sounded like my own saying, "Yes, YES! Fuck me Reggie."

I had several orgasms and Reggie kept stroking right through them.

After about 10 minutes of total bliss, Reggie said, "I'm going to fill you with my baby batter."

"Cum in me. Make me pregnant. Give me your baby. FUCK ME!"

Reggie came and came. Warm creamy spurt after warm creamy spurt.

I wrapped my legs around him to hold him close and he collapsed on top of me.

Applause from the open doorway. Reggie's three roommates and a few other visitors had been watching us.

Guss, the cinnamon guy, spoke up first and said, "Sally, you did good. If you can take Reggie all the way in like you did, you can take any of us."

Reggie said, "Please close the door on your way out, were not done yet."

He was right, he had already begun to get hard again inside me,

Reggie rolled us over, still attached at the sex, so that I was on top. He moved me up and down on his shaft a few times until I got in the rhythm myself and then his hands moved to my breasts, loving me as I bounced on him. I was really stretched, well lubricated, and moving up and down on him very smoothly when he moved me into doggy position and fucked me while he was standing with both feet on the floor.

He rolled me onto my back again and put my legs over his shoulders. I could tell he was about to cum again as he increased his pace and began to swell before exploding inside me.

"Reggie, give me your baby!"

We came together. I came and he came and came and came.

We lay, joined together for another 20 minutes until I slipped off him and wobbled nude, with cum running down my legs, down the hall to the bathroom and a much needed shower.

Reggie came down to help me shower and then we retired to his bed for the night with the door closed.

During the night we woke up several times to gently make love. Neither of us climaxed, but the feeling of him inside me was wonderful.

I never did tell him that I was on the pill since it seemed to mean so much to him to give me his baby.