Wild Oats - Steve

Story Info
Sally has sex with her study partner.
1.2k words
4.03
21.4k
9

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/10/2020
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall Semester – College Senior – Student Teaching – Early 1970's

Besides student teaching, we had a required Thursday evening seminar led by our faculty supervisor. We were teamed up with another student teacher and given projects which required that we meet with our "seminar partner" at least one or two times during the week to prepare for our Thursday class.

Steve and I found ourselves partners. We did not know each other. He was teaching high school and I was teaching elementary. He was also helping coach the high school football team where he was assigned, so our team planning/study sessions had to be in the evenings. We tentatively decided to meet on Monday and Tuesdat evenings at the University library, keeping Wednesday as an option in case we needed another meeting prior to the Thursday seminar.

Steve was 6'2", trim, and married.

Before we go any further, let me remind you about me. I am Sally. I am 5'8", with firm, natural, full breasts. I really enjoy sex and have successfully separated sex from love to eliminate emotional attachments. My preferred positions are missionary and cowgirl. I am on the "pill" and like my men bareback. I love the feeling of a man cuming deep in my vagina. I could easily have sex multiple times each day and am not opposed to multiple partners.

The schedule this semester will make it hard on me. I will still have the weekend frat parties, but during the week I may become a none. None in the morning, none in the afternoon, and none at night.

Steve is a delightful study partner. He is fun, happy, and does his share of the work. As we settle into our routine, we decide to do library research, etc. on Monday and meet at the house I rent on Tuesday – Wednesday if we need it – so that we can talk freely as we prepare our presentation for Thursday.

As the semester moved along, we became more relaxed and comfortable with each other. We talked openly about life and sex. Steve's wife felt that sex was only for making babies and since they had decided not to have children until after Steve got a job, his sex life was nil.

I was open with him about my feelings about sex and love. There is sex without love, sex with love, and love without sex. Steve was obviously frustrated in being in the love without sex category.

As we grew more comfortable with each other, our Tuesday and Wednesday meetings at my house became more relaxed. He started coming over fresh out of the shower in a pair of loose athletic shorts, T-shirt, and flip=flops. I was usually fresh out of the shower in a pair of loose pull-up shorts and a T-shirt. I only wear a bra when I have to so my firm, full breases were unencumbered for our Tuesday and Wednesday sessions. We had begun casually kissing good-by after our second week so by now a friendly kiss was completely natural between us.

One night Steve arrived with a terrible headache and it was obvious we were not going to get anything done unless we could get rid of the headache.

I led Steve back to my bedroom so that he could lay down. I dimmed the light and placed a cool cloth on his forehead and over his eyes. I had been doing some reading on reflexology and had learned that sometimes tension headaches can be relieved by massaging the hand between the thumb and forefinger, so I massaged his hand,

As Steve began to feel better, with the cloth still covering his eyes, he reached up to my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss. A real kiss. He thanked me and told me that I was a good nurse.

I changed his cool cloth and went back to massaging his hand. As I massaged, I noticed a tent growing in his shorts. I slid my hand through the leg hole of his shorts and discovered that Steve was commando.

Without thinking twice I said, "It looks like we have something else to take care of."

I took ahold of the waistband of his shorts and pulled. Steve lifted his hips and out popped a beautiful, circumcised penis. It was about 8" long, too big around for my thumb and forefinger to touch, and smooth with a well defined, velvety smooth, elongated head. It was not fully erect. I couldn't help myself. I ran my tongue over and around the head and took it in my mouth. Still using my tounge to the tip, I began sucking his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Sally, if you keep that up I'm going to cum."

I increased my bobbing up and down and sucked harder.

"Ohhhh!" Steve flooded my mouth with his cum and I had to swallow several times to take it all in, but I didn't lose any of it,

Steve pulled me up for a cum filled, tongue involved, deep kiss and said, "Sally, you have made my day."

As I sat up, my breast trailed across Steve's arm. He put both hands under my shirt and began exploring my breasts with his hands and fingers. My nipples popped out, my aerolas crinkled up and I pulled my shirt over my head.

Steve took a breast in his mouth and teased my nipple with his tongue. It felt so very good.

Steve rolled me onto my back and leaned over my chest as he began loving both breasts with hands, fingers, mouth and tongue.

He started trailing kisses down my stomach until he came to my shorts. He touched the waistband and I lifted my hips so he could slide them off.

Steve resumed kissing down to my neatly groomed bush. My legs fell apart revealing the moisture on my nether lips. He dove straight into my pussy with his mouth and tongue and explored the folds and lips of my vagina. With his tongue he licked up and down until he found my clit. While he was sucking and tonguing my clit, his fingers found my vaginal opening and he had one – two – three fingers in me gently and lovingly plunging in and out.

I pulled him up for a sloppy, slippery kiss and opened my legs as wide as I could for him. His cock was poking around near my vagina while we were kissing, but not finding its mark. I reached down and guided his cock into my love hole. It took a few gentle thrusts to become fully seated, but once he was in me we began the rhythm of love.

Because he had already cum in my mouth, he was able to last and we must have gone 30 minutes and several orgasns on my part before I felt a change in intensity and the swelling of his cock. I knew he was going to cum soon.

"Cum in my Steve, bring me along with you. I want your cum."

He emptied his balls into me. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him close and we stated tied together for another 15 minutes.

"Sally, this has been the best study session we have ever had, but I need to go. May I use your shower?"

"Let's shower together."

We cleaned each other, had sex again in the shower and Steve went home after a full mouth, tongue involved, passionate kiss as we parted.

We had sex two or three times a week for the rest of the semester and both of us got an "A" in student teaching.