Wild On Jules

Story Info
A wild one night stand for Jules Asner.
6.2k words
4.42
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Rock happy people were having outrageous fun dancing and squirting foam at each other as Wild On E host Jules Asner wrapped up an episode of her show Wild On E! Miami. The camera panned out to the wild and exciting scene before it cut to a close up of someone pushing down his shorts and baring his ass.

"Whew! I'm out of here," Jules muttered brushing off some foam that caught her white mini dress with dragon prints as she bounced off from the scene. She felt a slight headache as she walked up to the bar and hopped over a stool and asked for a bottle of Evian from the bartender. A cold bottle and a glass appeared at the counter. While sipping the water, a guy walked up to her and put an elbow on the counter. "Hi Jules! Remember me?"

"I'm sorry, I..." Jules voice trailed off trying to make out who the guy was. He was a handsome guy wearing a form-fitting shirt hanging out over dark jeans and smelling pleasantly.

"High School, Tempe, Arizona." A beat. "Reynolds. Spurt Reynolds," the guy said getting close to her ears to make himself be heard on top of the din in the club.

"Spurt... Oh yeah, I remember now." Jules perked up.

"Jules, you look heavenly beautiful. I'm very delighted to see you. Been a long time," he said taking a seat next to hers. Spurt grinned his charming best allowing his eyes to take a brief glimpse of her thighs almost getting all out from her short dress.

"Yeah, yeah, been a long time. It's great to see you again too," she nodded looking surprised. They shook hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you instantly. Must have been my little headache here. So what are you doing here?

"Well, got a convention at The Four Seasons Hotel. I work for Firestone and when I learned that you're covering this place, I dashed over here to see you. I've been a fan of yours, even way back in High School."

"No kidding. You dated all the girls I know back then and you never asked me even once."

"I was really shy then."

"How come you're not shy to date them?"

"Well, actually they asked me, not really for a date but for doing their math homework. Some of them treated me later to movies. You know both of us then were called mathletes, remember?"

She nodded.

"Pernov, please, on the rocks," he signaled the barman.

"How's Chrissie, she's your girl right?"

"Not really. She's now married to her professor in college and they have two kids now. I wasn't really cut out for her."

"Now I'm really curious as to how you became to be known as Spurt. Your name's Robert, right?"

"Long story. Actually I hated it during those years. It had been a stigma, which later on I learned to accept. It's got a funny ring into it I know but I'm kind of used to it".

"Tell me the story. There was something going around then that I couldn't seem to make out, I was such a nerd then."

Spurt swallowed his drink and hissed a little, then he held her by the elbow and whispered to her: "Tell you what. Why don't you come with me. I have a big motorcycle outside and we go to my hotel? It's kind of private and peaceful there. This place is maddening."

"I have a headache and a plane to catch tomorrow morning," Jules said touching lightly her temple.

Spurt reached from his pocket a small vial opened it then shook out a tiny brown pill onto her open palm. "Here take this, it's good for headaches. I assure you that your headache will be gone in seconds flat."

"Ow, really?" She put the tablet in her mouth and washed it down her throat with water.

"Are you carrying this wonder drug of yours with you all the time?"

"I have to. Every girl I ask to come with me tells me she has a headache. So I searched for the best headache cure and found this –I called it S.O.B.A. Spurt Out your Blues away. It is packed with various amazing herbs to blow whatever headache you have in pronto. If it goes away, come with me and I'll tell you about Spurt."

She lifted the back of her hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh but she couldn't help it. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make fun of your name," she said chuckling.

"Well, it's alright. I believe it draws more curiosity than Burt Reynolds could get from women."

"Aha," still giggling.

After a little while, Jules pepped up. "Gosh, I completely forgot I had a headache. I feel better now. Where did you get that?"

"See, come now, I've got more to tell you."

Shortly thereafter, they were on Spurt's big Yamaha Royal Star retro-cruiser threading the boulevard to his hotel. Jules was as happy as a clam. Spurt parked the machine at the hotel's indoor parking floor, removed their helmets and headed to a private elevator.

In the elevator, Jules surveyed herself on the wrapped around wall mirror and she couldn't believe how ravishing she looked. It surprised her too that she was truly horny. After breaking a casual affair with someone six months ago and no sex thereafter, well it's not on her priority list though, but on the other hand, she's not suited for a life of celibacy either.

"Gee, you look so sexy in your dress," Spurt said flicking his eyes over the puffy cleavage displayed by the cowl neckline of her dress and right across her hips between her legs a nice mound was duly emphasized by the stretchy fabric. A few inches below came her long smooth and bare legs that carried her 5'10' curvy figure. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"I can mirror myself into your glassy eyes," she said dripping more of her sex appeal by arching her back, pointing one knee forward as her hands took support upon the brass bar that run across the sides of the elevator.

Spurt lost no time showing his intention as he pressed closer to her, feeling the luster of her hair with the back of his fingertips. Jules' heart was beating faster, wild in anticipation as his lips neared hers. He initiated a kiss to her lips and she welcomed him with spunk and spirit. Her face blushed and her lingual organ began to play in such a way she never realized that she could do inside an elevator. The way their lips tangled showed how hot they instantly became with each other. Jules was surprised at the sudden wildness blooming in her. Wild and uninhibited as contrary to her often conservative behavior in public.

"Hmm, what are we doing Spurt?" She asked in a low voice as she gasped for air.

"Kissing enjoyably I suppose. Our destiny have finally crossed paths," he murmured. Jules was wordless. What mattered was she felt incredibly aroused. Spurt could sense her well enough. When she half-closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly, Spurt captured her lips again. As they kissed sensually and intensely, Jules let his lover of a hand skimmed its way down the curves of her body and palmed that soft mound that her wicked sexy dress clued in. He cupped the soft heap of the mound firmly and a muffled groan came out of her lips as they kissed wetly.

Just as he was savoring that intimate area under his palm and venturing further by slipping his hand under her dress the elevator door opened on the 27thnd floor. The touch swiftly radiated pleasure all over her body and she realized then that she was ready for anything. Only Spurt had brought out this boldness in me. I wonder how I'll be able to handle this wild thing that is suddenly coming out of me. Jules thought as he led her into his room.

The hotel room window looked out to a splendid view of Biscayne Bay and part of the cityscape. It was a full moonlit night and its glow entered through the window fascinating Jules like a child in awe. "Oh it's beautiful here!" she exclaimed nestling her knees onto the cushioned sitting area by the window. She had her legs curled underneath her and hugged a cushy pillow against her. She thought that this was the night and the moment that lovers dream of.

"Hey let me take off your sandals so you'll be comfortable," Spurt said. "Oh I was about to," she said giggling a bit. "Please, let me," Spurt urged and she gave in. When she offered her legs to him he saw a sleek view of her nude-colored panties. Cool under a raging erection he untied her high-heeled strappy sandals and felt the softness of her bare skin legs.

"I'll open this bottle of wine," he said lifting the Merlot out from a wicker basket and stood to retrieve the wine opener from the top of a cabinet housing cold beverages. She watched him opened the bottle and poured small amounts into the glasses and then turned to walk over to her and handed her a glass.

"Cheers!" he said holding up the glass. Cheers to us," she said raising her glass and clinking it with his. They sipped the wine and sighed at its full-bodied taste.

"Hey, what's that fruit there on the bowl?" She asked pointing some pieces of orange-colored, olive-shaped fruit.

"Oh this?" he said picking one. I forgot its name. It came from the Philippines. If you eat one, anything you take in your mouth next will taste sweet. Take the bitter grapefruit for instance after you eat this and it'll taste sweet."

"No kidding?"

"Yeah. Try it. It's fantastic," Spurt said handing a piece to her and then took one into his mouth, chewing it and spitting the seed onto his palm.

Jules picked it from his hand. She closed her eyes and chewed it like Spurt did. "Hmmm, strange taste."

Jules looked around and nothing changed, her vision is quite normal. But her desire became keen and there was indescribable hotness between her legs. "But the after taste is good though," she said as she watched Spurt switched on the stereo equipment in the room and a Santana music came on but he set in on a low volume. When she sipped at her wine again, the taste was somewhat transforming and she thought that the fruit is working at its promise.

"Alright tell me the Spurt story," she said. Spurt sat next to her knees and swept his eyes from her long beautiful legs to her lovely face. His smile not only conjured his readiness to tell his story but also the feeling of euphoria that he was unbelievably facing his dreamgirl.

"Hey, you promised me a story, Spurt," she reminded him. Spurt broke his gaze at her and turned his face across the room lifting his chin upward to recollect his thoughts.

"It was my friend Bernie who created the moniker after I told him of my date with Chrissie," he started.

"Aha, ok," she said putting the wine glass to her lips sliding the rim across her tongue.

"Chrissie and I went on a date at a drive–in movie. We hit if off so good that in no time at all we were kissing and going into heavy petting. It was my first time and hers also and we were really very excited. When the heat of our passion had gone to boiling point we crawled into the back seat of her dad's Mustang to consume our desires. She had already slipped her panties beneath her nice summer dress and I was ready to enter her when suddenly I popped out. It was an embarrassing moment for me. I pre-ejaculated, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, and then?"

"I don't know what to say. I spurted all over and she laughed. When we dated the next time, the same thing happened again. Then I tried Carol who had the hots on me and it happened again. The others followed and nothing had changed. When you were the only one left, I couldn't bring myself to date you. Because I thought it might also end up that way. I was mad at myself already 'cos all my friends have lost their virginity except me. Though the other boys grew envy at me because they thought I was getting all the girls, the more I felt so frustrated that I stopped dating to the point that I began avoiding girls. When it was telling time among my buddies I simply kept quiet or changed the subject." Spurt paused to sip his drink, then continued. "Until I opened up to my best bud Bernie and told him the truth. He called me Spurt, until the others heard it and started calling me Spurt that humiliated me more. I became mad at Bernie and challenged him to a fist fight. I knocked him down but later on I felt sorry. I am really Spurt 'cos that's the way it was. It happened all the time even if I only watched those dirty movies."

Spurt moved closer to Jules and she draped one leg of hers over his.

"Then what?" Jules said. Spurt placed his hand over her leg and his fingers made small kneading on her inner thigh. He wanted to crawl his hand under her dress but he hesitated putting it on hold as that would suffice for the moment.

"I was still a virgin until I was 22. Before that I became depressed over my manhood-- overly down and hopeless -- I decided to end my life by jumping off the bridge," he said heaving a sigh. And then he removed his hand from her thigh and joined his other hand to clasp the back of his head while leaning on the thick glass of the window." Jules pressed her side to him and his arm wound to the back of her shoulders. He continued. "So I went up to Queen's Bridge and started saying goodbye to my loved ones in my thought. I climbed up the railings and there I stood on the edge, feeling the wind blowing hard on my body, inducing me more to go and jump, end my useless life quickly. Just when I was about to jump, I heard a booming voice called out to me: Don't! Don't move! I turned to look from where the voice came from. A bearded oriental man in white robe was running up to me his hands flailing anxiously, his robe flying around his back.

"Hey, hey son don't do that. Here grab my hand."

"I said, Jeez who was this man and I froze and got scared, because he looked holy to me. He got those penetrating eyes that I lost control of myself and started obeying his command.

At this instance, Spurt squeezed her shoulder. Jules cast her eyes down his crotch and wondered if he was already nursing an erection. Spurt went on and she removed her leg on him and replaced it with her hand.

"The long-haired swami told me to hop into his car. He introduced himself as a tantric master. His name was Harem Skarum Daruka from India and he was able to convince me to open up to him about my problem. When I told him all about my misery he told me not to be hopeless for it is a simple problem. "I will help you, my child. You will not only overcome your problem but you will also be a good lover," Spurt narrated imitating Harem's Indian accent.

"So I got into this world of tantric yoga, learning the rudiments of breathing techniques through what they call my "inner flute" or the lingam, that "wand of light" between my legs, and yoni was the "cosmic womb" my wand was suppose to illuminate".

"So what really is the essence of this tantra?" Jules asked.

Harem told me that Tantra is more about love than sex and the goal is transcendence, not orgasm. But if you want my opinion, it is just the equivalent of poppers – just another way to have sex all night or get you off in a big way.

"Did you overcome your problem?"

"Yes and I lost my virginity at 22."

"Oh that long time?" Jules said with incredulity.

"Yeah, but you know it helped me a lot to know my sexuality. I stayed away from girls. That way I was diverted from sex. I went into sports and played soccer. I never finished college since my old pop died. I worked in Firestone as a tire inspector until I reached my current position as Regional Director.

"So how was your first time?" Jules propelled her curiosity.

"Wow, it blew me away, I met this girl Sandra who lived next door to my apartment and one day we bumped into each other at the Laundromat. We had a sizzling sex in her place. But the following morning I had a telegram and it said there that my pop had died of heart attack. So I went home and when I came back Sandra had gone never leaving any forwarding address.

I tried to look for you but your mom said you were in Europe modeling for Elite. So I just told myself, I hope I'll bump into you someday somewhere. But I was devastated when you got married.

"Why?"

"Cos you never really went out of my mind. Now I'm glad that you're di..."

"Oh, the wine is so incredibly sweet now," she said cutting his sentence with wide-eyed surprise as she took a sip. "So how long will my taste buds be like this?"

"Two hours or less," said Spurt.

"Kiss me, Spurt," she murmured drawing her lips close to him, an open-mouthed invitation. Their lips fused, thoroughly, varying from slow to deep, passionate and crazed kisses almost toppling her glass. "Hmmm, I've never kissed a mouth so sweet," Jules said pausing for air and then place the wine glass over the ledge of the window. A rush of excitement came to her and her fingers started unbuttoning Spurt's shirt from below. After four buttons were undone she pushed aside the open edges of the cotton material then splayed her hand over the bulge in his jeans. His hardness was back and he was glad that she had felt his proof of excitement. Her hand strayed along the top of his thigh and then eased back to his crotch. As the shirts were fully opened she leaned down and teased his tiny nipples with her mouth while her hand caressed the shape of his burgeoning bulge.

"Gosh, I wanted to fuck," she said amazing herself at the boldness of language that came suddenly out of her. She moved out of the cushioned seat and stood before him, her body tingling with sexual excitement and reached at her back to unzip her dress. Spurt rose to his feet and at that moment 'Samba Pa Ti' by Santana came. They faced each other and he was just a bit taller than her. His fingertips ran through her hair and cradled her face gently with his hands pulling her to him to brush his lips to hers. He kissed her in a touch and go fashion, teasing and letting her want for more. His fingers moved down to her shoulders sliding off the thin straps of her dress. The dress loosened threatening to make the nipples pop out. He lay his hands upon the top of her breasts and then lightly skimmed around the sides slipping under her arms, caressing her back up and down and then pressing her hard against him as their lips fused in wild abandon. Later his hands were at her waist walking her towards the bed. When the back of her knees nudged the edge of the bed she lost her balance and fell so that she was half down on the bed. Her dress came off at the chest and spilled her incredibly firm, beautifully formed breasts crested by creamy tan nipples staring tautly at him. He lurched partly upon her and kissed her hungry lips once more while cupping a handful of her breast, the nipple sticking out between his fingers. He nibbled the flesh of her breast until he kissed the taut nipple and sucked it. He sucked the other one too. Jules mewled, closed her eyes and bit over her bottom lip to stifle an ever-growing, aching need. His knee nudged the inside of her thighs to spread them apart and his exploring hand slipped under the hem of her dress and took a good grasp of the dome of her feminine center through her panties. Heat and dampness emanated through the sheer fabric of her panties as his fingers caressed the soft flab of lips letting his longest finger sank into the furrow and feeling more of her overwhelming wetness. His hand didn't linger much there and went on to feel the smoothness of her thigh and then under her ass cheek, squeezing it and on to the outer thigh pressing it against his side.

After a short while, he rose his body from her and stood out of the bed and tore off his shirt. She watched him bared his well-tanned chest and rippled torso and sat up quickly to palm the top of his massive thighs all the way to his hard chest and down again to unbuckle his belt and open his jeans. As the jeans were unzipped and pulled down, Jules watched with shock and amusement his slingshot brief tenting with his hard on. Ripping down the skimpy briefs his most eager outward self sprang out like a javelin.

"Ooooh, looks like your junior here is vying for the Olympics," she cooed her 'I'm ready for sex' voice. Her hand curled around the shaft and lifted it up swaying her tongue under the head tasting the first drop of essence of his arousal. Her thumb rubbed the tip causing more of his arousal to ooze before taking it in her mouth. As she tongued it fiercely Spurt jogged out from his underwear and jeans and grabbed hold of her wrists to push her down back on the bed. He pinned her wrists over her head and hovered his tumescent over her tantalizing face. Steeped with sexual hunger, she raised her head to lick the underside of his penis. She flicked her tongue in between that connection of the head and the shaft and then engulfed it in her mouth. He felt the rush, the electrifying force that shot to his head. He couldn't believe she was that good. Spurt blew the word 'wow' airily out of his mouth.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12