Wild Ride

Story Info
Patty meets Kiefer.
11.2k words
4.17
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navigating the streets home, Patti found herself getting nervous about the adventure she was about to partake. She arrived home rushing through the house making sure that everything was taken care of for the next three days she would be in San Antonio, TX. She made sure that the cats were taken care and by having a friend come over and check on them for her. She went to the bedroom to finish up packing what was left, toothbrush, hair dryer, shampoo, etc. The doorbell rang, she panicked and looked at the clock, it was only 4:30 pm, and it must be her friend Anna. She answered the door and there was her friend Anna, with luggage in tow. Anna was a tall, blond, athletic build, who was recently divorced and ready for some fun. Patti had selected her to go with her because she was in the mood for a party and bound to have fun on this trip. The phone rang, it was the limo company making sure they were ready and they were running on time and would be arriving to pick her and Anna up at 5:00 pm sharp.

Patti was going to see one of her favorite singer, Brad Paisley, in San Antonio at George Strait's Team Roping Classic, she had won the tickets to the concert and backstage passes to meet Brad Paisley and to introduce him at the concert, not only that the package included 4 days event passes, limo to the concert, hotel and $500 spending cash from the local radio station.

The weather was perfect for the weekend, hot, spring like weather, the limo pulled into the driveway and the driver got out and came to retrieve the luggage and then opened the door of the limo for the two ladies to climb in.

The driver poked his head in and said, " There is champagne on ice for you and snacks and other drinks in the built in cooler. So help yourselves."

Patti and Anna giggled like teenagers on a trip to the mall.

"I still can not believe that I won this trip, look at this limo," as she looks at the stretched limo's luxurious interior, with glass bottles with different alcohols in them and the crystal glass in which to drink from them.

"I am glad you invited me, Patti. I can not wait to see all the cowboys with their tight jeans, this is going to be heaven," Anna reached for the champagne and pour them each a glass.

" I will be in heaven when I meet Brad Paisley, I can't wait." Patti was wondering what she would say to him but she had packed her Brad Paisley T shirt for him to sign.

As the limo was approaching San Antonio, the skyline of the city was breathe taking as it came into view, with the sun reflecting off of the various heights of the buildings. Soon the limo pulled up to a stop at the Hilton Hotel, and a young bell hop came and opened the door for Patti and Anna, as the limo driver retrieved their luggage form the trunk and 2 other bell hops took the luggage in and up to their room.

Patti and Anna was greeted by Steve "the Ham" Jones the morning DJ from the radio station.

"Hi Patti, I'm Steve from WSEX radio," he was tall, skinny, and from the smell of alcohol also fresh from the bar.

"Hi Steve, this is my friend Anna, " pointing to Anna.

"Well these boys will take you up to your room and if you want the rest of us are in the bar planning out the weekend. We sure would love it if you come down and join us."

"Sure we will be glad to join you," Anna jumped in to say before Patti could come up with an excuse to get out of it.

The Bellhop lead the girls up to the 16th floor to their room, as the door opened up to a large suite, the girls jaws dropped to the floor. As the bellhop directed them through the suite, there was a huge living area, with a small dining area and kitchenette, and two rooms with separate baths.

"Patti, your room is through that door," pointing to the right of the living area, " and yours is to the left there." The bellhop winked at Anna. "If you are hungry there is a buffet set up in the bar for all the participants of the rodeo and a open bar tonight."

"Thank You," they both said in unionism. As both ladies went to their bedrooms.

Patti was in awe again, a huge king size bed sat in the middle of the room with a huge plasma TV in a large hutch with a mini bar, and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi, shower and sauna. She looked in the mirror freshen up her makeup and run a brush through her hair. She was wearing an old pair of jeans and a tank top with a woven cotton shirt over the top of the tank top. She did not feel like changing clothes for just a hotel bar. She went back out into the living room area and met Anna.

"Is your room as huge as mine," Anna was astonished by the entire suite, "there is even a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. I am definitely using that while we are here." As she ran to the French doors that lead out to a balcony. "Patti come and look at this."

Patti head out of the doors, it was a spectacular view of the city, with a patio table and chairs to one side and a couple of chaise chairs on the other.

Moments later they headed down to the hotel bar. As they entered the bar, there was a large buffet and the DJs from the radio station motioned for them to join them. They got some food and drinks and sat and enjoyed the conversations of the plans for the next 4 days. After a couple of hours Patti was tired from working and the trip down, she was ready to go up to the room and relax. Anna on the other hand was in full party mode, and already found cowboy from the rodeo who was flirting with her.

"Anna, I am going up to the room, I am so tired. Will you be OK?" Patti asked.

"Oh sure, go on up, I will be up later," as she went off to the dance floor with her cowboy.

As Patti left the bar and headed for the elevator, she thought she saw someone she knew but the doors closed before she could get a good look at the person. It was one of those, I know that person but from where, moments. He was of average height and built, dark blond hair cut short and a nice ass was all she noticed. But she could not think of who that was in the elevator. As she got off on her floor, the bellhop that was in the elevator with the man was leaving the suite at the end of the hall. Well maybe she would see who it was tomorrow. She entered her suite and headed for bed. As she drifted off to sleep, her thoughts were on the man in the elevators, who was he and why did she feel so drawn to him like she knew him from somewhere. Maybe tomorrow she would run into him in the hallway and then she would know for sure, whom he was.

About 4am, Patti was awoken by a loud sound of laughter she was sleeping well up to that point. She sat up in bed and listened to see what had woke her up. It was Anna; she was stumbling around the suite in the dark.

"Damn it, that hurt!" As she stubbed her toe on the couch, falling over the back of it.

"Are you alright, Anna?" A male voice softly asked her.

"Yes, I am ok. SHH! We must not wake up my friend. Where is the door to my bedroom?" Anna said giggling from her drunkenness.

Patti quietly laughed, knowing that Anna had brought that cowboy she had been flirting and dancing with back up to her room. Anna was living out her wild days, since her divorce from her high school sweetheart of 15 years. She was a 38-year-old teenager on sex over drive mode.

The next morning, Patti got up and fixed herself some coffee in the suite's kitchenette, took her shower and put on the clothes that she had brought on a mini shopping spree for the weekend. Patti had went shopping for a new pairs of jeans that fit snug enough to show off her shapely ass, round and firm, and a spaghetti strap cami top that clung to her perfect B cup breasts, a belt with a buckle that said, "Wild Ride.the cowboy... not the horse", her favorite boots, and her favorite leather jacket. After all she was going to be surrounded by cowboys all weekend long. The song, Save A Horse, kept playing in her mind.

She left a note for Anna, letting her know that she was going down to the big welcome breakfast. Patti was hoping to run into the mystery man from down the hall. As she left her room, a gentleman from the room next to the mystery man's room was leaving his room also. He was tall, slender build and worn his wranglers tight, then again all the cowboys were wearing them skin tight this weekend. It must have been a male right of passage, showing off their pride and goods, by wearing the tight jeans for all the women that were looking. He smiled at Patti tipped his hat and said, "Howdy Maam!"

"Howdy," Patti replied, "Are you here for the team roping championship?"

"Yes, We are a team participating the English brothers team. Are you here to participate or as a spectator," as they both got on the elevator to go down to the breakfast in the lobby?

"Here as a spectator. I won tickets for the weekend from a radio station to announce Brad Paisley tonight at his concert," with a small giggle and then her face flushing after spilling her guts to a stranger.

"Why is that funny?"

"I am sorry, I just can not believe I am here. I never have things like this happen to me," Patti was embarrassed.

"The name is Jon English. What is your name?"

"Hi Jon, my name is Patti."

"You here by yourself," Jon found Patti intriguing.

"No my friend is sleeping off her wild night as we speak," she noticed that he was handsome, and easy to be around.

"Why don't you join us for breakfast then? You don't want to eat by yourself now do you?"

"I would like that, but who is we?"

"My brother and a few friends of mine. They won't bite I promise," laughing at himself.

As the elevator doors open to the lobby area, it was full of people, lining up and around the wall there were eight tables full of the breakfast food. They went ahead and got in line to get their food. Another younger man strolled up to Jon, tapped him on the shoulder. He talked to Jon but Patti could not hear what was said. Then he turned and walked in the bar.

"That was my brother and he has a table for us already," Jon turned around to inform Patti of the conversation.

Patti looked around the room to see if maybe she could catch a glimpse of the man she saw last night but she did see, George Strait standing in the corner talking to some people, and a couple of other famous faces that she recognized. She followed Jon in to the bar where they found Jon's Brother and three other guys sitting at a large table in the back corner. With his back to her, Patti recognized the mystery man, he was sitting at the table with Jon's brother but she still had no idea who he was, but it was tugging at her memory.

Once at the table Jon introduced everyone.

"Everybody I would like you to meet Patti, she is going to join us this morning. Patti, this is my brother Jimmy, our trainer Victor, Kiefer Sutherland, and his friend Michael," Said as Jon put his plate down and pulled out Patti's chair.

Patti just stood there, thinking or not thinking, Oh My GOD, it was Kiefer that she saw last night, he is right here in front of her, sitting at her table, looking at her, why was he looking at her with such a worried look. She was in a fog, and did not even realize it, until Jon touched her arm and took her plate of food.

"Patti, Patti, Patti, are you ok," Jon repeatedly asked. Jon helped her sit down in her chair before she fell or fainted, she was sitting right next to Kiefer.

Shaking her head to clear the fog, she looked at Jon and responded, "Yes, I am ok, just taken back a little," turning to look at Kiefer, "Mr. Sutherland, I have been..." but she could not finish her sentence because Kiefer interrupted her.

"Please call me Kiefer, Mr. Sutherland is my Dad," leaning his head to one side and giving that sheepish grin of his.

"Sorry, Kiefer, I have been such a huge fan of yours for years and love your work," there she finally got it all out.

"Thank you, you are so sweet for saying so," again nodding his head and giving that grin one more time and placing his hand on top of hers and giving it a little squeeze of thanks.

All Patti could do at that moment was return a shy smile and close her eyes to burn this moment into her memory. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes to find that everyone at the table was staring at her again. Kiefer put his arm around her shoulder and asked, "Patti, are you sure you are ok? You look a little pale?"

"Yes, I am fine. I just think it is because," she hesitated before finishing her thought, " never mind it is just plain silly. I am fine, sorry to worry everyone."

"Go ahead and finish your thought, I really want to know," Kiefer said inquisitively.

"No, really it is just so silly," looking into his eyes, those bluish-green, seductive, mesmerizing, and soul searching eyes, that were staring straight back at her with an intense need to know, she stuttered, "you really want to know don't you." Studying his facial expression, she noticed that he had not shaved for a day or so, that it looked nice, oh what was the word she used, Stubbelicious, that was it she had used that word on Benny's Blog. He was waiting for an answer. "OK, I am just a little, no a lot over whelmed at the fact that I am sitting here next to you, talking to you. There I told you it was silly."

Kiefer patted her shoulder that she had forgot was wrapped around her. He started chuckling, "I am sorry, I seem to have that effect on women. But I am flattered." As he removed his arm and reached for his coffee. Patti suddenly felt as ease with sitting next to Kiefer, he had made her laugh at herself but at the same time laugh at himself. As the rest of the men laughed, as if they were not surprised at her answer, because they have been witnesses to this phenomenon before.

As they all eat their breakfasts, Patti listened in on the conversation. Jon and Jimmy were talking about their strategy in today's roping events. Kiefer was giving pointers, which lead to some wild stories of when he use to rope with Jon. It was a pleasant conversation and Patti was glad that she did not have of contribute to the conversation because she knew nothing of the sports except for that the men looked really good in their jeans and chaps.

Steve "the HAM" Jones from the radio station came over and tapped Patti on the shoulder, "Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt, Patti, but I just wanted to check real quickly with you about this evening's concert. I will meet you down here in the lobby and the limo will take us over to the arena for the concert about an hour before it starts. You will then meet Brad Paisley and the opening act, Ms Kellie Pickler. So be down here around 5:30 if that is OK."

"Yes that is fine. I will be ready to go at 5:30 then. Thank you Steve," Patti replied. She thought to herself, this weekend could not get any better than this right now, first she won the tickets to meet Brad Paisley, she has been put up in a 5 star hotel in the suite, and now she is sitting next to the most desirable, sexiest, honorable, talented man that she knows. She took a moment while the men were engaged in a deep conversation over something she did not care about to look coyly at what Kiefer was wearing, because when she got home to tell the girls on the blog about her adventure they would ask. He had on a light blue demin shirt and tight dark blue jeans.

"So Patti, what are your plans for the day since we kind of know what you are doing tonight?" Jon was asking to pull Patti into their conversation.

"I have not really thought about it much. I would like to see some roping competition and maybe see what else it around," Patti was feeling unexpectedly comfortable around these men. "What are your plans?"

"Well, some of us have to practice and then compete in the roping event today," Jon just started laughing, then everyone was laughing, it was a here's your sign moment.

"Why don't you join us for the day?" Kiefer spoke up, "I would like to get to know you a little bit, since we obviously was talking about things that you could not or would not join in."

"I could not intrude on your day Kiefer," Patti wanted to say Hell Yeah, but she did respect his privacy too.

"No I insist that you spent the day with us and I will not take No for an answer." Kiefer just smiled at her.

Just then her cell phone rang, it was Anna, "Hello."

"Patti, I am going to spend the day with Buck, if you don't mind flying solo?"

"No that is fine. I have met some new friends that I was going to spend the day with, so I will be fine. Go and have fun. You have to be back here and ready for the concert at 5:30, OK?"

"OK, See you then."

Patti placed her phone back in her purse. She thought to herself, she was glad that she did not tell Anna about who she had met because she would have changed her mind and wanted to tag along. Patti was looking forward to spending the day with him.

"Is everything OK?" Kiefer asked.

"Yes, that was my friend Anna, she met a cowboy last night and she is spending the day with him. So I guess that frees up my schedule for the day to take you up on your offer."

"Good, then lets go and help get he horses ready for the practice run," Kiefer stood up, and immediately helped Patti from her chair.

When they got to the arena and headed for the stalls where the horses were kept, there were several other people there already working on Jon and Jimmy's Horses. They are beautiful, magnificent quarter horses. Kiefer had shown Patti around the barn and pointed at the two horses that Jon and Jimmy would be riding today and that they also brought 4 more horses just incase something would happen to their favorite horses. Jimmy's horse, Maggie, she had a soft brown almost reddish tint color with dark brown mane and tail, and her hind hooves were white, Kiefer had told her they called that socks. The other horse was Jon's his name was Corky, he had a buckskinned color, like a light tan color, with black mane and tail, and black socks on all four hooves. Kiefer was so relaxed around the horses, petting them and talking softly to them, and the horses seem to respond to him, nudging him when he talked. Kiefer took the time to explain everything, why they use certain saddles compared to other saddles, and the reins and bits that they use. As they were retrieving some more gear out of the trailer just outside of the barn, a rope came flying over them and encircling them, and then pulling them together, they had been lassoed.

"Damn it Jon," Kiefer laughed, "I will get you back for this."

Patti just enjoyed the moment and the closeness to Kiefer as he wrapped his arms around her to loose the rope and free them and then he stopped and looked down at Patti, "unless you don't want to be freed."

"Well, we would look a little silly walking around roped together, but hey if you're game I am too then," Patti laughed but secretly would love to stay this close to him.

Kiefer really did not want to let her go, he was having fun, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. It had been a while since he felt comfortable with any woman to let his guard down but it was only a few hours ago that he met her and already he was at ease. As he pulled the rope over her head, he wanted to get to know her more, "So Patti, do you want to go for a walk and see what else is here?"

"If you don't mind I would rather see you rope. Will you show me and teach me how?" She knew a little bit about roping but she was going to play it for all it was worth.

"Sure, I would love to show you how to rope," he coiled up the rope in one hand and looked around for something to use as their calf. He walked over to the trailer and pulled out a small barrel. "This will do for a calf."

He adjusted the rope until he had it where he wanted it and started twirling it over his head until he released it and missed the barrel. Patti could not help but laugh at him and his face showed that even he was laughing at himself for trying to be all macho man and missing the fucking barrel.