Wild Ride in Elevator

Story Info
Tennis Player gets more than two or three cocks.
1.7k words
3.75
26.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was a fan of sports, he loved, baseball, gold, and tennis, mainly because he excelled in all three. He was tall, brunette, with dark eyes, he loved sports sure, but he also loved playing other games, erotic ones. He usually played against Carla, not the erotic games, but the regular sports games, she was a perky blonde, her breasts were huge, he dreamed about them every night.

He usually kept his erotic toys in the bag with his sports gear, but he never thought he'd be stuck with them in an elevator. Not in a million years, and not with Carla. If he could play with her, he'd be the luckiest guy in the world, but his approach had to start mildly, today she wore her tennis shirt, and skirt, but it was already an hour since the elevator gave out, it might have taken three more to fix it.

Carla was sweating and so was he "Nice game." Sean said this without looking at her.

"Which one?" Carla asked fanning herself.

"Today's match, you dominated." Carla smiled.

"Yeah, it was a fun match. I'm surprised you weren't my opponent."

Sean fanned himself "Yeah. You know it's be less hot if you took your shirt off." Now that was blunt, very blunt.

Carla stared at him "Nice. Very smooth." She rolled her eyes, but she was very hot waiting for the elevator "Fine, but I'm not doing it for you." She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. Her breasts were barely maintaining in her black bra, she had to be a C at minimum, her nipples were poking at the lacey surface causing Sean to feel something within him rise.

"How long is this gonna take?" Sean groaned acting as if he were frustrated.

"Right? I just came to get my things from my locker and the elevator comps out." Carla fanned more.

Sean pointed at her "Carla, there's something there." He pointed at her bra. Carla looked down not sure what he meant. He knew her bra unhooked from the front. "It's just a small spider."

This caused Carla to tense up, spiders did sometimes make guest appearances in the elevator and Carla was deadly afraid of them.

"Get it off." Carla cried. Sean neared her, and in one motion as if he were swatting the spider, he unhooked her bra, her breasts shot out at him. Carla had her eyes closed.

"Is it off?" She asked.

"Hold on." Sean looked at her pink nipples and flicked one. That had Carla open her eyes.

"It's off right?"

Sean nodded "Your breasts are so beautiful." Carla covered them with her hands.

"God, Sean." Carla turned from him.

"But you are hot right?" Sean asked, he started pulling down her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Carla turned around looking at him, her skirt fell down revealed her thin thong stuck to her pussy lips.

"Cooling you off." Sean rubbed her fingers against her lips through the thin cloth causing Carla to blush.

"Stop Sean." Sean pulled her thong down and rubbed her pussy lips softly.

"You need to cool off though." Sean smiled rubbing his finger against her opening, Carla let out a moan. Sean then went to his bag.

"What are you doing?" Carla asked.

"Getting you ready for the next match." Sean pulled out his tennis racket and rubbed it's handle against her moist lips.

"Uhh, Sean stop.." Carla groaned. Sean started spreading her lips open and pushed the tennis handle into her wetness.

"Ahhh.." Carla moaned as he pushed it inside her and began fucking her with it.

"You're so tight. You need to loosen up." Sean started to ram it inside her.

"Oh!" Carla screamed, it felt so good, her pussy was sucking it in with such might. Just as he penetrated her again with the handle Carla felt a hot burst, steaming cum drizzled from her when he pulled it out.

Sean bent her over onto the floor of the elevator. "You're so hot." He pulled out a gold club and began filling her warm hole with it's long handle.

"Ohhh god." Carla moaned. Sean wasn't done, he was going to fuck her with whatever he had, and make her cum hard onto the floors of the elevator shaft. Sean took out his hard cock, roughly about eleven inches, he spread her ass cheeks.

"No...It's too big." Carla groaned, his cock would surely tear her in half, but Sean didn't care, he plunged his cock into her asshole, he felt her tight ass wrap around his cock as he hit the end of her tight hind quarter.

He began pumping her as he pushed the club in and out of her.

"Yes! Yes!" Carla moaned, she wasn't prepared for him standing up and spreading her legs as far as they could go as his cock hit the very walls of his ass.

"Oh my god!" Carla moaned as he pumped her ass and pleasured her with the club, Sean removed the club and started to roughly pump her ass, the walls were tightening around him.

"Ahh..." Carla was losing her mind, it felt as if his cock was trapped in her ass, he tried to move, but her ass had clamped down onto his cock. Her as was so warm and inviting, Sean didn't want to withdraw, so he bent her over and grinded his balls against her backdoor.

"Sean you're too big." Carla told him feeling his cock stretched her inside.

"No, Carla, you're too tight." Sean accused grinding against her, he wanted to cum, if he came he could try and slide out, his cock may have been hard, but he was losing feeling in it from her tightness. He kept grinding and grinding until it happened.

"Ah!" Carla shouted as her asshole was filled with thick steamy cum, Sean tried to withdraw his member, but Carla's ass still tried to keep him prisoner, he then slammed his cock into the depths of her ass so that he could lubricate a way out. Carla felt the roughness and came herself.

Sean removed his cock and Carla fell to the floor exhausted. Sean went back to his bag and removed silver balls on a string.

"Don't it's too much." Carla told him, but Sean was too high in his own pleasure, he inserted one ball into her ass causing Carla to quiver, one after another until all five were in. He picked Carla up so that she could stand, her pussy was squeezing so much juice out. He placed her against the wall and bent down so he could find her unfilled hole.

Her pussy was so shiny from the cum and he had to stretch it out to see inside her glory hole, pink and shivering, he felt her warmth flowing out to him. He placed his cock at her entrance and thrust into her pussy filling her, Carla's pussy responded by squeezing him.

"Ohhh." Carla felt his member and shuddered at it's might, Sean lifted up both of her legs and began thrusting inside her tight orifice, it wasn't as tight, but he felt her liquid spill inside with each thrust, god she felt incredible.

"Do a handstand." Carla was flexible enough to do so and felt at he bent her legs to the side and plunged inside her pussy from upside down.

"Ah!" Carla felt him hit her cervix, pounding her with pleasure. Sean needed more of her, so he placed both of her legs behind her head and inserted his cock once more, the silver balls started popping out of her ass, one after another as he pounded her.

"Yes!" They didn't realize that the elevator shaft was now opening, he didn't stop pounding her even when another tennis player entered the elevator. He kept pumping her. He spread her ass cheeks so the other played could take her ass, he did roughly, they both fucked her two holes and she felt so good, pumping her with their sweaty cocks, feeling their warm cum fill her asshole and cunt.

It felt so dirty, but she didn't care, even when they came again they kept pushing into her tight wet holes over and over again. She couldn't resist when two more players entered. Sean stretched her pussy out further as another player's cock entered in beside him, and another cock went into her ass.

"Ahhh!" Carla screamed in pleasure, four cocks were pumping inside her, two stretching her pussy and two stretching her ass. Her pussy and ass were so hungry for more love.

"More.." Carla groaned, their cocks were filling her and tearing against her, but she needed more. Two more players entered the elevator and another cock tightly filled her pussy and ass, six cocks. She was going crazy, her body was so full of dick that she came immediately. Hot cum soon pushed inside her, warming her insides. After all dicks were removed Sean watched as Carla empty her cum filled holes.

"Want more?" Sean asked, Carla nodded in response. Sean stopped and waited for the other players to exit the elevator and walked Carla out onto the third floor of the building, stark naked, but she didn't care.

Sean waved some of his golf friends over to him, there were about seven of them.

Carla spread her pussy lips for someone to enter her, Sean immediately entered her loosened cunt, then he bent her forward so someone could take her ass. Only two Carla sighed, she needed more.

"More." She groaned as Sean thrust inside her, another cock slid easily inside her and then another in her ass, it was an okay feeling, but she needed more still. Two cocks entered her pussy at the same time and then two into her ass.

"Yes! Stretch me!" Carla groaned, she didn't care if she would break from their members fucking her thoroughly, she felt so warm and loved. She couldn't possibly take anymore, her vagina was spread as far as it would go, but two more players came, the first tried to wriggled his cock into her pussy, but it was so tight.

He kept trying to squeeze inside, he kept pumping until his head broke through.

"Ahhh!" Carla yelled, five cocks were in her pussy fucking her, and then she felt another head enter her rectum, ten in total were pounding her so hard, so tightly, she felt waves of cum pump inside her uterus.

"Yes..." Everyone pulled out of her holes and watched as their cum oozed out of her, Carla smiled happily.