Wild Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we collapsed in a half-dressed, half-bound heap, lying on a pile of clothes and shoes just inside the front door of our apartment.

"Oh god, that was amazing." I declared, "Are we just total perverts or what?"

"I guess we are," my wife agreed, "but then again not like some of our close friends. I mean at least we only fantasized that crazy stuff, right. What we saw on that tape was a lot more than just fantasy."

"Yeah. Lucky for us...I mean, if we'd gotten caught watching it...well, they would not have wanted us to see that, I'm sure."

"Yes," Ginette purred, gently pressing her hips back into mine, "If they'd caught us, who knows what they would have done to us?" We had a good laugh about it. The idea of getting caught was certainly funny, and exciting.

"Then again, if they hadn't come home at all..." I said, caressing her breast, "well, things were getting a little crazy, weren't they?"

"They were. It's as well we were stopped before we lost control." She replied, in what I thought might be a wistful tone.

"By the way," I asked, "Did you see what happened to the tape? I mean it got put back into the box, right?"

"Oh, no. I thought you saw. Don slipped it under his shirt."

"What!" Oh fuck. That crazy son of a bitch was going to get us into trouble.

"Yeah, remember how he went to the bathroom after we came downstairs. I bet he slipped the tape into his coat pocket and took it home."

"But what if they notice it's missing?"

"Oh, I'm sure they won't notice for a while. And even if they do look for it there's no reason to think we took it. After all, they just moved and things always get misplaced in a move."

"But..."

"Honey, relax." Ginette turned over to face me. She'd slipped her wrists out of the belt and now she put her arm around me. "Sometimes you just have to live dangerously. And maybe, someday, Don and Tina will let us borrow the tape."

"Ginette, are you serious? I thought you were against watching it at all."

"I was at first. But now I'm glad we did. It just brought our sex life to a whole new level." With that she leaned in for a deep kiss. Her hand moved down to my cock and gently started caressing it. Her voice changed "Go have a shower and wait in the bedroom."

I felt my cock begin to stir. "Yes, Mistress."

"Mmm. Good. But I want you to call me by name. So. Will that be Andrea? Or Tina?"

12