Wild Sex in a Noisy Indian Wedding

Story Info
An Indian bride has wild group sex on eve of her marriage.
1.4k words
3.23
209.2k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late and we were waiting for darkness to envelop and hide us. While kissing, her hand was furiously unzipping my tight jeans; the brass chain grazed my dick. But a desperate Priya didn't seem to care, pushed her hand in and held my hard leaking dick feeling its searing hardness.

"Hmmmm....my toy is ready to please me.....its rock hard...hmmmm"

Her need was urgent as we were meeting after about month. I was away on work and we would phone fuck whenever we could. Both of us were desperate for deep hot immediate fuck.

Her elder sister was getting married and the cacophony of loud music shielded her lovingly wild obscenities.

"You mother fucker, why didn't you come early. I have been fingering since last night. I don't like fucking phone sex, you dog...ohhh...aahhh"

She pulled my dick out and kept on stroking hard, squeezing out drops of juice. She bent down, her hungry mouth opened and took all in and started sucking hard. Her tongue worked furiously on my bulbous dick head, making me grunt while keeping a vigil on open stairs to the terrace, our usual fucking corner on roof in the big three storied old house. The thick growth of creepers shielded us completely from any chance on looker at any of tall buildings around..

I started to pump my dick in to her mouth holding her slender neck tight, by one hand. She was bending down to suck me and my other hand went in her loosened jeans to thumb her virgin asshole. She at once pumped back to take it in. Feeling the wrinkled puckered ring of her anus, rubbed it lightly and felt the pulsating heat.. I bent on her to take my middle finger down to her wet cunt. And after few delicious pokes, went back to lubricate her heated asshole. She now pushed back hard, and took off her mouth from my cock.

"Come finger my asshole, baby, do it now......ohhh yeah ...hmmmmm...feels so good.."

She pushed down my jeans and her mouth went to my hairy balls, bloated with hot cum. She mewed and moaned loudly, sucking and licking. Her appetite to suck my cock was growing each day. She had some timed made me cry with her powerful sucking action and ferocious bites on my dick and balls. But she was the best cock sucker I had ever been with. A long sucking session continued till her mouth ached. She stood up and took her boobs out.

"Bite my tits..now..." She ordered like a queen would to a sex slave.

I bent down to suck and lick her hardened grape shaped nipples, responding to her demands..

"Ohhhh....yeah.....bite more...and suck deep...ahhhh....dont that hard you mom fucker.....yess....you are better now..".

"Kisss me ...."

" Wish....Kavita could see us fucking like this..I told her about our terrace fucking ..She must have some deep fun....before being tied to just one man and one dick...that would be so fucking boring..."

I knew she was seized of desire to see her dear elder sister Kavita being fucked by me as she watched. But doing that when she was being married seemed like the most crazy idea. I stopped sucking and looked deep at her face. Her large eyes were closed, as if she was already imagining me and Kavita making love in her presence.

"Are you serious or just fantasizing, as you always do.."

"Shut up you dog, I have made wildest hot ideas turned real....didn't I.." Her breathing was getting deeper and faster,as if in deep sexual trance.

"But why now with so much of crowd around.. That is not possible..." I protested but was getting terribly aroused by her crazy though process.

"Every thing is possible, if the will is there..and I have desire and will to make it happen..." Her voice turned hoarse.

"Have you talked to Kavita?"

"Yes.. I have and she liked the novelty and daring involved in getting group fucked on the eve of her marriage..

Suddenly she pulled her jeans and panty down and demanded to fuck her fast, as she was getting late to talk more with Kavita and do some thing fast to organize the crazy group fucking session get going as soon as possible. Priya leaned on side wall and opened her legs wide.

I aimed and plunged my ram rod dick in her hot wet cunt. She sighed and pushed her ass back to meet my growing thrusts. I held her bouncing ass and pumped rapidly.

"ohhh..yeahhh...god...fuck me...harder you mother fucking cock.." She loved to abuse me while getting fucked.

It went on for some time and she was nearing orgasm as her back thrusts grew harder and harder.

Come my put on the fucking condom. Cant wait you dog.."

I pulled my wet dick out and lifted up my jeans to locate the protection.

"Fast you mother fucker...I am getting late."

I suddenly realized that I forget to put condom in jeans pocket.

"Put it on and fuck me.." She screamed.

I told her my problem, she turned abruptly and slapped me hard.

"You mother fucker...I will kill you."

I always wanted to fuck her ass but she never agreed. Now I knew her desperation for a fuck might make her relent and my dream may come true.

'ok. I will fuck you ass today..."

I turned and bent her down by force, scooping her wide rippling ass cheeks high and aimed my dick at her crack.

"No....you dog....noooooo...ohhh" She seemed excited by my brutal act, suggestions and immediately opened her gym toned ass cheeks wide.

In the fading light nothing much was visible. I took out my mobile and aimed at her luscious butt crack, and liked what I saw..

I caressed her small virgin ass hole and pushed my finger in. She was very tight but pushed her back to take me in her virgin asshole. After some time of light fingering, rubbing being loved by her, I decided to make her go totally mad by my expert lust full female ass licking.

Holding her fleshy butt cheeks wide open, I sniffed and blew hot air and did one sweep lick of asshole. A pungent taste invaded my mouth but was hot and my hard dick jerked wildly. I now feared an immediate ejaculation and stood up.

Priya was still but mewing faintly.

I gathered spit and dropped on her open asshole. She sighed as the hot spit hit her asshole.

"Fuck me dog"

"OK bitch .." I put my dick head on her hot ass and pushed. A loud sigh escaped her clenched teeth.

"Ohhhhhh Goshhhh....be gentle...mom fucker....aahhhhhh...."

"I pushed hard and with a loud cry my dick her penetrated her tight asshole.

I was now wild and pushing hard to take my whole dick in her tiny virgin asshole.

"Where and when we gonna have group fucking going...."

"hMmm....ahhhh....harder .....fuck the we....I am gonna organize that....you just follow lead....hmmmm.....great....feel good...."

"Ok....bitch.....how big is gonna be the group size....?"

"hmmmm...shut up....let me slow masturbate...and keep dick still in my ass....hmmmm...ooohhhh"

"Gosh.....you are leaking like never before....."

"Yeahhh.......hmmmmmm....I dont know...let me see how many are around....and have guts to do this....."

"Hope...we would have total privacy....for nice wild fucking...for the hot bride "Kavita."

"Hmmm....yes.....it will be possible....but imagine the thrill Kavita will get fucked..on eve of her marriage...gosh we all will always remember it...ahhhhh...hmmmmm...don't move you dick mom fucker...."

It was difficut for me to hold back imminent ejaculation in her hot clenching ass hole.

"What do you mean....gosh....what....?"

"Shutttt up and fuckkkk....you dog.....ahhhhhhh."

We slowly gathered speed as she stared to finger her cunt furiously.

We both moaned as our climaxes exploded simultaneously.

She stayed in bent position as my dick slipped out of her ass with a pluck sound. I pushed my two fingers in her wet cum oozing ass and my mouth to her cunt to help her get multiple orgasms.

Her soft pleasure cries went wild as her furiously working finger in her cunt and mine in her asshole, continued to labor. After bouts of pleasure grunts and accompanying flow from her cunt, she went still and limp, I held her from falling down and lifted her..

After some time she stood up shaking and our mouth met furiously.

I let her sallow juices scooped from her cunt.

Priya pushed me away slowly. and pulled my wet dick hanging out.

"hmmm...that like a good fucker toy.....its getting hard again...great....you mom fucker..."

She hummed softly with contended voices and pulled her jeans up over her wide ass, and ran down to activate her crazy group fucking.

I sat down for languid smoke and thought over what Pirya had in her utterly fertile erotic mind and how that is going to happen, shortly.

....to be continued