Wild Side

Story Info
2 women + 1 guy = a wild time.
1.8k words
3.95
20k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was chilly as Malicon stood at the High Pass coachman. He was headed to his hotel room in Freeport having just left his two girl, Nanarie and Stormey, after a day of hunting. They had both headed for their hotel rooms a short time before. The coachman bid him safe travels as his coach arrived to take him away.

Finally in Freeport he longed for his bed knowing Stormey would already be in it. He open the door, noticing she was not in their large bed as he expected. She'd be along shortly, he decided, and stripped off his armor, letting it hit the floor with a dull thud. He lay himself across the sheets with a sigh of comfort. Before he knew it voices from the hallway awoke him. Stormey was back. He could hear her just beyond the door, talking with another female voice. They apparently were having a very good time, giggling between them, having obviously found something very amusing. Hemade no attempt to cover himself as the door creaked open. His look of surprise mimicked Nanarie's as she entered the room behind her friend. The girls surprise turned to mischievous grins as the girls surveyed the handsome ranger. From the look on their faces Malicon decided he was in trouble now. He sat upright in bed, still making no attempt to reach for cover.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" he questioned. The two girls started giggling once again.

"We could ask you the same question." Few things surprised Nanarie anymore, but finding Mal in his naked glory was a pleasant one she hadn't expected.

"Dear, Nanarie's room isn't ready tonight. I thought she could stay the night with us." Stormey shot him a look that only made him wonder even more of what these two trouble makers were up to.

"I suppose I can handle that." he said with a laze drawl laying back in the bed. This time he reached for the sheet to cover his obvious excitement at seeing two such beautiful women in his room. The two stood at the end of the bed, drinking him all in. "Oh, Nan, could you help me with my buttons, they seem to be stuck." Stormey hadn't even tried her buttons before asking Nanarie for help. A fact that didn't go unnoticed by the muscular ranger.

"Oh, sure, these robes can be such a pain." Nanarie grinned as she reach for the buttons on the top of Stormey's robes. With a couple quick flicks, they popped apart, the robe falling from her body, slightly catching upon her shoulders. Nanarie couldn't resist the urge to tease, she knew the thoughts running through Mal's head, as they matched her own. Stormey was a very sensuous elf. Her body firm and skin soft as silk. She ran her hand over Stormey's shoulders, bringing them to caress down her arms, taking the robe with it. It lay in a heap at her feet as she slowly withdrew her hands, but not before letting them trail across Storm's naked breasts. Stormey's skin tingled and her excitement matched Nanarie's. Her rosy pink buds coming to a point at the feeling of Nan's hand on her flesh. Malicon watched with amazement. Was he dreaming? He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Here, one good turn deserves another." Stormey winked at Nanarie as she reached for the button at her chest that held her robe on. With only one button at the top, Nanarie's red robe joined Storm's on the floor. The two of them stand naked before the ranger, staring into each other's eyes. They move closer to each other, Storm's hand coming to lay upon Nanarie's shoulders. Their eyes sparkle with trouble as Stormey leaned into Nan's neck. Her lips felt hot against her dark skin. Her pink tongue flick out to caress her skin. Nanarie moan as her mouth trail down her neck, nipping and licking the way to her firm breasts. Stormey lean a little and took one of Nanarie's fully erect buds into her mouth, swirling it with her tongue.

A loud moan come from the bed and the two girls open their eyes to gaze upon Malicon. There was no hiding his excitement now, for he had made quite a tent in the sheets. With a wink between them, they split and moved to each side of the bed. The bed let a out a small creak as the naked nymphs crawl to Malicon's waiting body. They giggled as they saw the lust in his eyes, staring at each one of them in turn. Each taking a corner of the sheet, they flung it to the floor, revealing the stunningly handsome man underneath.

Malicon lay there in his glory, unable to hid even an inch of his body from their delicious gaze. With a nod from Stormey they lean in, their faces mere inches away from his erection. He couldn't hold back a loud groan as their hot breathe wave across his flesh. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the tortuous feeling. He open his eyes to stare at the girls as their warm breathe suddenly turned into a searing hot wetness. His breathe intake sharply as he watched them manipulate his body. They had joined forces, each taking as side, a soft, wet tongue gliding up and down his manhood. He'd never had this type of excitement before, one woman was all he could handle. But these two and their torture was about to make him explode on the spot. He was determined to last and enjoy every sensation they were willing to dish out. He lay back upon the bed, breaking his stare, his fists clenched in the sheet below him. With a sudden chill he noticed they had stopped. He peaked his eyes open to notice they had taken to each other for a moment, caressing each other's breasts and kissing hungrily. He couldn't help notice how wonderful they looked linked together as they were, his hard manhood peaked up between them. They broke the kiss and come to lay by his side, trapping him between them. Each beauty trailed a hand down to fondle his swollen member.

"Would you like her dear?" The words seem to drip from Stormey's lips like honey. "Because I know I do." She gave Nanarie a wink. Nanarie's grin grew wide as she squeezed him in her hand even tighter, sending a wink back. Malicon bit his lip and let out an agonizing moan, unable to answer. The girls eyes lit with desire. "Well if you don't want us then.." Stormey and Nanarie each pulled an arm and tossed Malicon out of the bed. His shock at having been shunned out was clear upon his face. The two elves ignored it, their eyes twinkling as they lay upon each other. Nanarie lay upon the bed as Stormey took a position above her. Their breasts lay deep contrast to each other as Stormey's light skin stood pale against Nanarie's dark elf flesh. They lean into a kiss between them. Stormey's hips began to rotate against Nanarie's causing the two to break the kiss with a moan.

Malicon couldn't believe what he was seeing. Never in his wildest dreams, never in any man's wildest dreams, could someone have imagined standing here watching this! Well he was not one to be left out. They started this, they were going to finish it. He crawl upon the bed, kneeling inches from Stormey's back side. "Come here you tease!" With a mighty thrust he entered her. Nanarie could feel Stormey's body thrust forward as he pushed inside her. It only served to heighten the two girls emotions. Stormey's head flay back as she enjoyed the feeling. Her breast dangled down into Nanarie's face. She couldn't resist, she took a pink bud into her mouth, savoring the feeling. Malicon thrust from above her, sending Stormey into a fit of moans of excitement. With a nip to her breast and a plummeting thrust from Malicon, Stormey went over the edge. Nanarie reach her hands up to caress Malicon's hips above Stormey as they move against them, thrusting the woman above her deeper into her own body. Oh how she longed for the feeling Stormey was having right now. The light elf above her screamed out, an intangible word, not knowing who's name to call out. Nanarie and Malicon hung on to her body, clamping her between them, forcing him deeper inside. For a moment Nanarie's eyes met his, they screamed for release, but their was something else there, a need to satisfy. Stormey's shaking body trembled above her as the waves finally subsided. She lightly kissed Nan on the lips as Mal withdrew from behind her. Stormey came to lay by her side, caressing her hand up and down Nan's breast. Nanarie was stunned to find Malicon looking at her, his manhood still standing proud and ready. With a look of question to Stormey, the light elf nodded, as if giving the ok to continue.

Nanarie slowly drew her knees up, spreading them before Malicon. He move between them, she could feel him pressing against her, begging for entrance. Stormey position herself behind Mal, her hands on his hips as if guiding him. With a sudden movement she thrust him forward, his body entering Nanarie's hot body. Nanarie cried out in pleasure as over and over again he thrust into her. Filling her, making her want more. Stormey's hands reach past his body to caress Nanarie's hips as they went, sometimes trailing to the inside of her legs, sending tickles and shivers down her already tormented body. It was more than she could take between the two of them. Nanarie felt the first wave of her mind racking orgasm over take her in a second. Her body shook beneath them, Malicon not letting up in his plummeting assault. Her body gripped him inside her, milking his body, as if daring him to loose his control. But he held tight, grinding into her as the waves finally ebbed. She looked into his eyes with great satisfaction. With a sudden thrust, Stormey through Malicon down onto the bed on his back, leaving Nanarie feeling empty inside.

"Your turn." the two echoed. The words were enough to bring a tremble through Malicon's body. The two enchanting elves lunged towards him, each taking up their original positions upon him. Their hands roamed his body as their tongues manipulated his cock. It didn't take long before the control Malicon had held onto for so long was beyond his grasp. The girls lean back and watch as his body released, the pleasure clear upon his face. As his body came down from it's high, his eyes locked with the two at his hips.

"You two are trouble, you know that?" he groaned, exhausted from pleasuring two women in one night.

"We know." they giggled as they came to rest by his side. Each lay a head upon a his shoulders, his arms rapped around them. They all fell asleep with smiles upon their faces.