Wild Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Voyeur brother catches sisters in lesbian embrace.
3k words
4.16
252.8k
48
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was young, I had it made, Almost. I was a health horny male of the species with a fixation on the female body. I had two older sisters one 2 years older than me at 20 the other 22. The 20-year-olds name is Diane, 5' 5" tall, long beautiful legs and a beautiful face. Long black hair with light brown eyes with a way of staring at you like you didn't exist. The older one is Martha, 5' 6" tall, slim but rounded in all the right places. Blond with blue eyes and a bubbly personality that everyone loved.

They were each a wet dream in their own right, but when they were together, rare was the man that could stand in front of them without getting a hardon. They just had that effect on men. Anywhere they went, men always followed them just to see their assets wiggle.

Well, I had a problem, with them around, either I was fighting and arguing with them, or I had a hardon and they would tease me about it.

Well, so much for the background. My father got transferred to another military base. So we were in another new house. Did I mention my father was in the military? Well he was an officer so we moved every 3 years to somewhere else in the world. It was a great experience traveling, but it sure played hell on friendships. The result was, I turned out to be shy. I had a hard time talking to new people, and especially girls. Here I was 18 and still a virgin.

I was extremely attached to thumbelina and her four daughters. I masturbated at least 4 times a day. Some times more when my sisters lay out in the back yard on their blankets sunning themselves in only their skimpy bikinis.

The new house was a cape cod with 2 bedrooms upstairs with a small bathroom between them with doors to both bedrooms. What a way to get an "accidental" look at my sisters nude. I was really looking forward to the possibilities for the future until my father came in the bathroom and put slide bolts on both doors. Damn, so much for free shots of them.

Then, one day, I was rummaging in my closet when I bumped against the back wall and I noticed it wiggled. I pulled the clothes out of the way and examined it closer. It looked like it was a door. I pressed my hand against and noticed it was in a track of some kind. I slid it to the side and looked in. It was a storage area under the eves of the roof. I looked from one end of the house to the other. It went the whole way along the house. There was a light bulb with a string attached, so I pulled it. The whole area lit up. There were some old boxes in there and boards across the boards so you could walk. Well, walk is not the way I was going to get around in there. It was only about 4 and a half feet high at the highest, and I am 6 foot high, so I will be crawling or duck walking along the boards. Hey this place will be great, I can hide all my booby books here and nobody will find them, and I can hide in here and keep away from my sisters when they are pestering me. This is great.

My sisters were teasing me again and I got pissed and went up to my room. I was reading a comic book with my door closed when I heard them come up stairs and start beating on my door. "Come on out virgin, we want to tease you some more."

"Go away. I hate you both." I answered. I hear them laughing as they go in their room and close the door. I needed some alone time. Opening the closet door, I slide the hidden door to the side and close it behind me. It's so dark in here, I can't see my hand when I touch my nose. The hell with it, I'll just sit in the dark and pout for a while. My eyes begin to adjust to the dark, and I notice a little shaft of light shining near the other end.

Carefully I crawl toward the light spot and put my eye up to the hole. Wow, I'm looking right across both of my sister's beds. This is a voyeur's dream come true. I see Diane flop on her bed, and I can hear what they are saying. "Sometimes I feel sorry for David. The poor guy is so shy he'll never get laid by a girl. But it sure is fun to tease him about it." Says Martha.

"He's just a little prick Martha, that's why he can't get laid." Diane responded.

"Well he may be a little prick at times, but he sure doesn't have a little prick." Said Martha.

"What do you mean by that Marth?"

"Well one morning when Mom told me to wake him up, I snuck in his room and he was laying on his back, naked, with his morning wood, and it must have been sticking up at least 8 inches. I went out again and closed the door then I banged on his door to wake him up, then I went in the bathroom and frigged myself off it made me so horny." She said.

When I heard that, my dick went sand to rock instantly. Wow, my sister is lusting after me? I know she would never do anything like sex with me, but just to know, it blows my mind. The endless possibilities of it.

"Martha, do you want to get some sun? Here it is a beautiful Saturday and the sun's shining, I'd like to work on my tan. Wouldn't it be fun if we could get an all over tan in our back yard? Hey, we've got a 6-ft privacy fence except for across the back, but that's only woods back there. No body can see us. What do you think Marth?"

"Are you kidding? David would blow his load right on the kitchen door watching us. I think we better just wear out bikinis until some time when he's not home, then we can sun in the nude." Said Martha.

Mean while, I've got my cock out, stroking my rod for all I'm worth from all the sex talk and the anticipation of them changing into their suits. Right eye glued to the hole, Martha gets off her bed and goes to her bureau out of my sight. Damn I can't see her. I still can't see Diane either. Soon, Diane comes to her bed and grabs her robe off it and heads to the door. I hear Diane say. "Are you coming? You're slower than a slug."

I hear them both head down the stairs, and I crawl back to my room close the door to the closet and lay down on the bed and finish myself off quickly. This is going to be fantastic. But I've got to find a way to see the rest of their room.

Let me see what I can do. I head into the girl's room and look around. Over by the beds, I examine the wall. I can just see a little black dot about the size of a pinhole. That gives me an idea. I head down to my dad's shop stuff and search for a small nail. Ah this will do. I grab the nail and a hammer and head up stairs again.

Looking around, I spot a picture hanging on the wall with a full view of the room. I put the nail right at the bottom of the picture and hammer it in most of the way until I feel it go all the way through the wallboard. I pull it out and examine my work. I press around the hole so nothing shows but a black dot. Now it's time to check from the other side. I crawl back into my cubbyhole, crawl to the new hole and check how it looks. It's a good view, but I still can't see the whole room. So taking out my pocketknife and make my side of the hole a little bigger and check again. Now I can see the whole room. Then I go into their room again to check the hole. It looks good to me. Now waiting for the girls to come back in, I go and lay down on my bed.

I hear them coming back in after a while and hurry into the closet and my cubbyhole quietly. Close the closet door and slide the hidden door over as quietly as I can.

Diane sticks her head in my room to check if I'm in and says. "He's not in here, he must have gone out."

Their door closes and I crawl to my new hole. It's perfect, I can see the whole room.

Diane turns to Martha and says, "I think you're going to have to put cream on me, I think I got a little burn out there."

"OK, but you have to do me too." Martha says.

Diane takes her top off and my eyes and my cock pop out. She has beautiful breasts, Slightly darker complexion then Martha with dark red nipples. She bends over with her back to me as she lowers her the bottom of her suit. I can see her pink slit between her legs and my cock jumps as I pump it slowly. She runs her hands up her legs until her hand reaches her pussy, then she reaches between her legs and runs her middle finger between her neither lips and slides it inside herself and sighs. "Don't get started on that without me," I hear Martha say.

That comment did it. I start to squirt all over the wall. I clamp my hand over my mouth so they can't hear me groan.

Diane heads to her bed and flops down on her stomach. Martha takes her bottoms off first facing me, She has a cute blond stripe pointing down to her lower lips. Then she takes her top off and I'm looking at another pair of beautiful breasts, this time, they are topped with light pink nipples that must be sticking out an inch right at me. I'm slobbering all over the wall with my eye still glued. I think I'm going to have a permanent mark on my forehead from pushing it against the wall.

I crawl down to the other hole that overlooks both beds and watch as Martha takes some oil and squirts it into her hands and gets on the bed straddling Diane's butt with her knees. Diane wiggles her but and says, "That feels nice. Your juices are making my ass wet." Martha doesn't say a thing, she just leans forward and starts to spread the oil on Diane's back and shoulders. "That feels wonderful Mart." Martha leans forward and kisses Diane's neck. Diane just moans. Martha goes lower on her back and slides her legs backward until her legs are beside Diane's knees. Then she moves so her legs are between Diane's and continues to rub her back lower and lower until she's squeezing and kneading Diane's ass cheeks. I can see Diane pushing her ass up into Martha's hands. She must be really enjoying it. Martha's middle finger runs down between Diane's cheeks and presses against her poop shoot, not going in all the way, just pressing against it. Diane really loves it, because she pushes her ass against Martha's finger, but Martha is just teasing and doesn't go in but continues on past to her pussy hole. Slowly she runs her finger around Di's pussy lips, this elicits a moan from Diane. Mart than takes the oil bottle and pours more into her hand and starts to work on Di's legs from the top all the way down to her feet. Then she switches to the other foot and starts back up the other leg until she reaches the apex and starts rubbing her hand between Di's pussy lips. "OH God, that feels so good. Don't stop," Di says.

I can't believe how hard my dick is. It's not flesh and blood now, it's solid rock, and I know if they keep this up my dick will explode again soon.

Mart slaps Di's ass cheek and says, "That's enough for now. Roll over. I've got to do your front now" With a smirk on her lips.

Di quickly turns over and puts her legs on either side of Mart smiles up at her and says. "Go for it sis. Do you're worst or best."

Mart takes some more oil and starts at Di's collar bones and starts to rub softly. Di is just sighing with her eyes closed. Rubbing the oil down her arms to the hands then takes the other hand and works her hands up to the shoulder again. Then she rubs all around both breasts covering them liberally with oil, slowly working in circle up toward the nipples. Soon, she's palming the nipples and Di starts moaning. Di then says, "Pinch my nipples."

"You're to anxious Di." Mart says. But she starts to pinch the nipples. With the oil on her fingers, she has a hard time getting a good grip on the nipples. Her fingers keep slipping off the ends. But Di is wiggling with the attention. Finally Mart gets a good grip on the nipples and squeezes hard and pulls and twists the nipples as far as she can away from Di's chest. Di's back arches and I hear her make all kinds of noises. Then Mart leans down and captures the left nipple in her lips and sucks hard. Then I can see her grab it with her teeth, bite down and pull. "Owwwww, stop, it hurts, no don't stop, it hurts so good. It's making me....... Oh, I'm cummmmmmmmming. Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh,"

I can't stand it any more. My purple cock explodes all over the wall again. The explosion is so intense; I lose my balance and fall against the wall. I hurry and look through the hole again, and see Di lying there with her eyes closed, but Martha is looking directly at me. "Did you hear that Di? It sounded like something is behind the wall."

"I didn't hear anything but my body exploding Mart. That was fantastic. Don't stop now, keep it up." Di responds.

I'm holding my breath in hopes that she will be distracted by Di's body as much as I am. Martha comes over to the wall, and listens with her ear next to it. The hole is about 6 inches in front of her nose. "Hey Di, I think there's a hole in the wall here. Come here and look at it." Di gets off the bed and comes over to the wall and examines the hole.

"It sure looks like a hole to me, I'll bet there's a perv. Behind that wall watching us." Di said. "Come on. Let's get him." And she heads to the door with Martha right behind her.

I hurry back toward the door, trying to get to my room before them. I don't make it. I hear the closet door open before I get there and everything being shoved around in my closet. Soon I hear one of them say. "Hey this looks like a sliding door here. Help me slide it over." Uh Oh, I'm caught. No place to run or hide back here. I try to pull up my pants, and get them up to my knees when two heads come through the opening. "There you are you little pervert. Grab an arm Mart, let's drag him out of there and kick his ass." Di says.

I try to fight them off, but they are madder then wild tigers. They each get an arm and start to drag me out of the closet. Soon they've got me on the floor of my room with Martha sitting on my waist and Diane sitting on my arms above my head. "What are we going to do with him now Di?" Martha asks.

"Well, we can beat the shit out of him." Di says.

I'm getting nervous, but with my two sexy, naked sisters sitting on me, I can feel my cock starting to get hard again. I'm really in trouble of they notice it getting hard, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Di says, "Maybe we should tie him up and torture him."

Martha slides backward on me a little and my dick hits her in the back. "What's this? The little perv. is getting turned on again. Maybe we should torture him. I saw some rope in his closet, do you think we can get it without him getting loose?"

"I don't know, but let's try. Turn him over and I'll sit on him and hold him down and you get it." Di says.

"Are you ready?" Martha asks. "Go for it Mart." Responds Di. Mart bounces on my stomach hard and I grunt and start to fold. Di twists my arms and Martha shoves me over then Di drops on my back and grabs my hands and arms behind me.

Martha grabs the rope from the closet and Ties my legs, then throws the other end to Di and she ties my hands behind my back. "That will hold him while we torture him Mart." Di says.

Deep Shit, that's what I think I'm in. Here I am laying on my stomach with a painful hardon jammed into the floor my hands and legs are tied like a thanksgiving turkey, my pants are around my ankles and Diane is sitting on my back. How do I get out of this one?

Martha says, "let's turn him over, I want you to see this." They grab me, and flip me over on my back. No way can I hide the hardon that I've got with my hands tied.

"Damn, he's got quite a package there. I wonder what uses we can put that too. I don't know about you, but I'm still horny." Says Di.

More to come. Please leave me messages if you like it.