Wild Space Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's good enough for a fighting man it's good enough for me." Arela withdrew a single Capital credit from her pocket, and tore it along its perforated edge. She then fed the torn piece into the booths. Two of them opened.

They both entered their booths and slid down the thin partition between them that was blocking them from seeing and hearing one another. A row of buttons with worn out lights behind them indicated their preferences for the next ten minutes: anal, double penetration, blowjob, lights, music, nipples, anything a person needed. There was also an intensity meter and an emergency stop. It was like being inside a sexy elevator.

Dekker chose a standard vagina. He watched as Arela chose anal, vagina, and oral. He raised an eyebrow.

"I need to be stretched out, lover," She confessed as the laporizer's servos began to warm up. "I have a feeling we are both going to be put through our paces tonight."

She had a point. Arela stood in her booth and undressed: coat, and pants, then underwear. She peeked behind her: already two toys, one stubby and the other a bit longer and thicker. She positioned herself carefully: one didn't want to fall in a laporizer. Arela lowered herself slowly down onto the pair of toys. She impaled herself through the cunt first, muttering a soft expletive as she did so. Her asshole was next, which she was even more careful with. When she was snug, a third cock swung out from the door at the level of her face. Arela opened her mouth on the tip, knowing the machine would do most of the work.

Dekker was sitting back, having removed the lower half of his own clothing. "Ready?"

"Mmm-hmmmhgm!" They both hit the big red button labeled Start.

A fake pussy shot down on a piston directly over Dekker's lap. He took it until it's fluttering opening was over his soft cock. He was immediately enveloped in the warm but artificial sensation that only a lubed up piece of rubber could provide. He cried out at the harsh, repeated motion. The laporizer knew no gentleness or tenderness and it didn't whisper sweet nothings. It was a machine hellbent on giving its users intense orgasms.

Arela's booth was a lot busier. Her holes were being pumped with a ramping up intensity even as the large black cock was pistoned in and out of her mouth. She couldn't moan as her husband could, only choke and make delighted sounds as the three machine dicks did their work. She was being penetrated by all three of them simultaneously, driving her wild. Her hands found her breasts under her shirt, tweaking the nipples while she was being utterly used. Tears gathered in her eyes and drool bubbled from her lips.

Without an iota of regard or love the laporizer sucked the cum right out of Dekker's cock. He gave a shout in near pain as his balls drained. He quickly shooed the fake pussy away, only to have it come grasping back. He punched the Emergency Stop button.

"Thank you!" The laporizer's recording said in a scratchy voice. "Have a good day!"

Arela was still going. She had cum three times already, and looked ready to continue. She squatted rapidly in her booth, driving her cunt and asshole down onto the dildos that shot up into her. Her lips and throat were stretched around the fake cock that was fucking her face.

"Almost done, babe?" Dekker asked her over the noise, already bucking up his pants.

"I got one more for now," His wife gasped out before the cock shut her up again. Another shuddering, muffled cry of ecstasy and Arela was flailing for her own stop button.

Dekker helped her out, and let her collect herself for a few moments. She was quivering all over, exhilarated with the sensations the machine had produced.

"Where next?" Dekker wanted to know after they had exited the gunmetal gray booths.

"The VR is the reason we're here," Arela reminded him. "And keeping an ear out for our next move."

He'd gotten so caught up in the sex they'd been enjoying that he had almost forgotten. The Barnabas needed a port to head to next, and cargo. Without one or the other they might as well be becalmed like old sailing ships.

"Let's go, then." Dekker had promised his wife he'd check out the VR suites, but work always weighed on him. And it showed, especially to someone he had shared his life with for decades.

"Don't worry. Once you've got your cock in some pretty little thing and I'm choking on two more you won't care about the Barnabas," Arela assured him, taking him by the hand.

*****

"Absolute latest out of the Capital Worlds," The barker for the VR suites was a tiny spic and span oldster with fake hair and a fake tan. He did have a lustrous voice, though, and used it to beckon them inside.

"You won't find this anywhere else in the entire Barrens." The man went on. "Absolutely lifelike. Easy set up, no side effects. Interact with real people in virtual reality."

"How does it work?" Arela asked him.

"Well, missy," The old man said. "You and your man here plug into our state of the art system with a few other participants. You all join a simulated environment that is so detailed you'd swear you were really in the middle of a desert oasis. Or a mountain waterfall. Or anywhere you all like."

"How much does it cost?" Dekker asked pointedly.

"One and a half credits."

"One and a half!" Dekker said incredulously. "That's nearly 100 silvers. I could buy a woman for that, heart and soul."

"My husband and captain is extremely...careful with money, as he should be," Arela interrupter soothingly. "But he does bring up a good point. Why shouldn't we just spend our money elsewhere? What can VR give us that no one else can?"

"Reality without the reality of the sale." He replied as if he was just waiting for her to ask. "The most monster, ball draining, pussy throbbing to your heartbeat, mind blowing fuck of your life, directly in your brain, and all without any messy clean up or housing for slaves after."

The barker saw them about to speak up again and opened his eyes, interrupting them gently.

"Folks, trust me. This is a night you won't forget." He said with a smile. "You're well traveled and in love. Let us help you make the memories."

"Man can give a sales pitch. What do you think?" Dekker asked his wife.

"I think you know my policy on trying new things." They had to compare bills to find one and a half Capital credits. Once they did they were quickly ushered inside.

The VR suite consisted of a dozen chairs with a strange metal crown atop each. The room was plain and bare, except for the seats. They were quickly filling up.

"What is this?" Dekker asked over his shoulder to the barker, but the man was already gone.

"I asked the same thing," The handsome young man who was already sitting nearest to them. "This is it. I guess we'll find out what we spent a credit and a half for soon."

Dekker was committed now. He was curious. He took his wife's hand and sat next to the man. He introduced himself and Arela to the younger man.

"Alonzo. And this is my girlfriend, Sandra."

The couple couldn't have looked more different from one another. Alonzo was fair haired, clear skinned, and blue eyed. He was slight in build and short. Sandra had golden skin, almond eyes, and was built like a battle tank. She was thick in all the right places, and from the old armor she wore she was the power puncher of the pair. But her smile was friendly enough.

All socializing was cut short when the barker again entered the room. Expectant eyes swiveled up to him.

"I see a few of you have preemptively put on the head covering of your chairs. I like 'em young and I like 'em eager." The old man joked, to a few nervous laughs. "Everyone please lower the head portion of your chairs. We'll begin in a moment. Enjoy."

Dekker did as he was bade and the strange metal cap simply sat on his head. Nothing happened. A handful of people were also looking around, waiting, waiting for—-

****

He was in a white marble temple, high atop the clouds. He was wearing a white, soft robe, sandals on his feet. There was a soft carpet under him and a few pieces of antique looking furniture dotted about the temple. The air smelled like incense and red wine and bodies.

A hand was creeping under his robe. Arela met his eye and smiled. Her appearance had changed: her hair was done into braids, the way she always wished she had the time to do, and she was wearing a dab of purple eyeshadow and her lips were bright red.

"This is amazing," Arela breathed out to him. He silently agreed.

All around the temple others were grouping into pairs or threes or fours. A man laid down on a table, whipped up his robe to reveal his cock, and took it into his hand. Another man knelt and tongued the man's balls as he went to work getting himself off. A nearby woman had a leg cocked onto a chair, bent over, spreading herself open for a man to enter her from behind. And so on.

Arela's lips met his, and Dekker took her slightly smaller form into his arms, crushing her against him. Her head dipped to the side as they kissed, and he hooked a leg around hers to balance them.

"I want you, now," She breathed out against his mouth. Dekker needed no further prodding. He guided them to an unoccupied couch, knocking over a goblet of wine in his frantic hurry to get his wife pinned down and fucked. More fumbling of robes until he simply laughed and tore the whole damn thing off. Arela did the same and held her arms out to him.

He entered her with such fierce abandon that his wife gasped. She clasped her legs around his waist and her arms about his neck. Dekker lowered his head beside hers as he thrust.

"You always feel so good," He breathed down to her.

"So do you! Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck and cum in your wife, right there, baby, FUCK!" Arela was growling. She had a foul mouth when she was taking her pleasure and he was glad to see that the strange setting hadn't thrown her off her game.

It always took a taste of her dirty talk to set Dekker over the edge. His load flooded into her womb, both of them moving like they had been shocked by an electric jolt.

They gathered themselves up. Something was different. It never took Dekker long to recover, but he was already ready to go. From the look on her face Arela was, too. They exchanged a glance and the knowledge was shared from their expressions.

"VR," Arela said to him. "We aren't in our bodies. This is what they meant."

Alonzo had been sitting on an ornate couch as Sandra rode him. Both of them were fixing their robes and then decided to shuck them off. Sandra caught Dekker's and winked.

"Enjoying yourself?" Alonzo asked, his pale skin not at all flushed from his exertions.

"Yes, this is amazing. Well worth the price." Dekker was usually soft spoken and had to raise his voice to be heard over the moans and laughter from the copulation going on around them.

"Would you like to switch?" Sandra asked directly, placing her hands on her hips. "Other couples are trading off."

"I thought you'd never ask," Arela said sweetly, and surprised them all by standing on her toes a bit to kiss the other woman on the mouth. His wife was tall but Sandra was absolutely Amazonian.

"Have fun, boys," Sandra said over her shoulder as she was led away.

Dekker took the smaller man into his arms and their lips met. For such a pretty and smaller man Alonzo had a rough kiss. Dekker felt the other man's stubble rasp against his face. He massaged his tongue with his own, feeling his cock beginning to stir already. Dekker held him closer, relishing the feeling of the hard, muscular feel of Alonzo's compact body against his own. His hands drifted down Alonzo's narrow back, grasping the other man's firm, tight ass in his big hands.

"What do you want to do?" Dekker managed to get out when the kiss ended.

"Haven't ever had a man fuck me before," Alonzo said, catching his breath. "Promised Sandra she could watch. I want to do that...but not here. I want it to be real."

"No worries," Dekker murmured against the other man's neck. "If not that, then what?"

Wordlessly, Alonzo dropped to his knees and opened his mouth expectantly. Dekker threaded his fingers through Alonzo's flaxen hair, contemplating the slight man kneeling before him, roughly pushing back the hair from his forehead.

"You ready?" Dekker asked him, taking himself in his hand, working out any last minute softness.

"Give it to me," Alonzo begged, studying the head of Dekker's penis as it was jerked mere inches from his face.

"Open." Dekker ordered, and the smaller blond man did. With a slight tilt of his hips he dipped the head of his cock into the other man's mouth. Both men closed their eyes as they each went to work.

Alonzo's tongue was soft and enveloping. He might not have ever made love with another man before, but he knew his stuff. Dekker watched the smaller man's head bob between his legs with a regular, practiced rhythm. Within a few minutes of the blowjob beginning Dekker was already feeling another strong orgasmic sensation in his thighs, asshole and balls.

"Do you want my cum?" Dekker wanted to know. He studied the pretty man beneath him, who was sucking away with aplomb.

There were no words, just a slight nod and the blue eyes staring up at him with submissive trust.

The orgasm ripped through his loins just as the thick load left the tip of his cock. Dekker held the other man's head tighter, forcing Alonzo to change his pace and not to pull away. His cum was eagerly swallowed after he filled Alonzo's mouth.

He helped the other man up and found again that he needed no rest. Dekker's only feelings were a pleasant afterglow, and an overriding hunger.

"Feel like I could keep going and going," Alonzo said, voicing both their thoughts.

"So could I when I was your age, junior," Dekker said lightly, and kissed him quickly. "Let's see what the girls are up to."

******

Arela and Sandra were surrounded by at least a dozen men. Most were standing around watching and working hard cocks with their hands, either their own or a friend's.

Three were having their way with the women's bodies: one was kneeling behind his wife, taking her from behind. Sandra was on her back, legs drawn up to her chest, while Arela lapped at her exposed vagina, skillfully doing so head bobbing back and forth as she was fucked. Two other men knelt on either side of Sandra's head, who was using two hands to try to take both heads of their cocks into her mouth, and doing surprisingly well.

Dekker and Alonzo joined the line up of men waiting their turn, watching as each of them in turn entered his wife. He felt Alonzo's hand on his rigid member, and took the other man's cock in his own hand. There was no need to work on staying hard. Every man he could see was erect as they possibly could be. It was simply the pleasure of handling another dick.

Arela had been fucked silly and he had noticed her cumming more times than he could count. Dekker gave her a quick kiss as he lined up behind Sandra, who was know eagerly getting to her hands and knees.

"Did you show my husband a good time?" Arela wanted to know as Alonzo straddled her stomach.

Alonzo's cock was long and slender. It fit well between her breasts. Arela tilted her head forward, opened her mouth, and pushed her tits together for him. He smiled down at her.

"Won't pretend I suck him off better than you, but he had fun."

"Then I owe you," His wife said simply. "This is the least I can do."

Meanwhile, Dekker had taken Sandra by the hips and was teasingly brushing the tip of his hardness around her wet slit, driving her crazy.

"Goddamnit," Sandra growled, turning around as much as he could to glare at him. Her dark eyes were full of lust and anger. "Give it to me, damn you."

"When I say," Dekker said sweetly, and the look he received was half fierce, half submissive.

She kept trying to back up onto him, he always held her back and corrected her with a spank directly on her ass. Her bum was much, much bigger than Arela's, as was her body. The curvy woman looked like she could take a lot of punishment.

So Dekker gave it to her: reigning down a series of slaps on each of her upraised cheeks each time she tried to take control. Her golden skin swelled red. Sandra responded to each with a shocked, ecstatic gasp, biting her lip harder and harder, and soon she was only feigning misbehaving to earn herself a spank. That was when Dekker took her.

They both gasped as their teasing came to an end and he was finally inside of her. His cock filled her utterly and she let out a low moan of pent up desire when she was finally given her reward.

"Now. Take me in," Dekker ordered.

Eagerly, Sandra began to back up her hips onto him. The sight of his member ending, cloven between the woman's big, reddened cheeks only added to Dekker's excitement. She was very strong. Leaning on her hands, she pounded backwards with so much force that she nearly knocked him over, having been deprived and teased of her pleasure.

She flipped her long, black hair onto her back, spreading it in a midnight wave above her ass. Dekker gathered it in his hand and pulled it as she thrust back onto him, causing her to cry out in excitement.

When he came into her he jerked her back by her hair, pulling her head up, triggering her own climax.

As Sandra fell onto the carpet, spent, Dekker sat on his haunches for a moment, catching his breath. He laid down next to her, propping himself up on one elbow. Her hand found his chest, pinching his nipple roughly.

"If that wife of yours doesn't make 'Lonzo cum I am paying you back for all of that," Sandra whispered into his ear.

"It's a date," Dekker replied absently, watching the orgy around them.

Alonzo had stopped fucking his wife's tits and had her pinned down by her wrists as she laid on her back. The small blond man was kissing her roughly, alternating between her mouth and her breasts, since his shorter stature allowed him to bend to her chest without much difficulty. Dekker studied his wife's face as the other man pounded her.

Arela must have felt the orgasm coming because she lifted her hips off of the carpet, wrapping her legs around Alonzo's torso, trapping him. The man jerked and fucked her even more rapidly just before he came, spasming as he filled her with his seed.

"You got lucky," Sandra said into his ear and kissed his neck before getting up to join her husband.

Dekker crawled over to his wife, kissing her forehead and holding her close.

"Best money we ever spent," Was all he said.

******

The VR session was over. Everyone remained seated, collectively shocked by the experience they had all undergone. When Dekker stood, he was surprised at how he felt...the same.

"I could swear I would be sucking wind and thirsty after all that," Arela admitted, running a hand through her Afro style hair. "My hair isn't even mussed."

"The latest," The barker told them as he was ushering folks out. "Only a minute or two has passed here in actual reality."

"It's amazing," Alonzo said as he walked up to the couple, Sandra at his side. They all walked out together.

"I feel as if I am even readier now for the real thing," Sandra admitted when they all stepped outside.

"Me too." Arela said. "Dekker? Honey? Shall we adjourn back to the Barnabas?"

"We'll walk with you," Alonzo offered. "Our ship is docked outside of the dome."

"Ours too," Dekker said to the other couple. "What line of work are you folks in?"

"Sandra here—"

"I can tell them myself," Sandra interrupted. "I'm a private military consultant."

"One woman army," Alonzo said proudly.

"Damn right," The big woman said with a fond smile at her boyfriend. She shook her long dark hair out of her almond eyes. "Alonzo trades a bit here and there while I soldier around."

123456...8