Wild Space Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you have to show me? Hopefully something blond with big tits." Abaro joked as the Queen Bee came into view, breaking the tension, trying to calm them both down.

"I need you to hide something."

"You got it, man." Abaro said, probably expecting tsara, or vibrants, or something else illicit. One of the friends was legitimate, the other a criminal, and it wasn't unusual for either of them to dip into the lifestyle of the other. However, when Abaro was led onto the vessel, he whistled, low and slow at the sight that greeted him.

"There are easier ways to get laid, Marik," His friend said and chuckled.

"They're not for laying, they're for hiding." Marik replied. "Lady Lex, Lady Xandra, meet Abaro of Docktown."

"This THUG is your plan?" Lex shrieked in the small confines of the freighter. Everyone winced.

"...he prefers 'goon.'" Marik said lamely.

***************

Phillias heard Lord Ehren before she saw him: a slow, steady squeaking of furniture and the low, gruff noises he made when he took his pleasure. Which was always frequent if not particularly exuberantly. Ehren hadn't slept with her in years as her duties had become more important to him. If not for her occasional dalliances on the side and "presents" that Ehren afforded her, Phillias might have gone without, so busy was she protecting her lord's interests.

As she heard Ehren's noises increasing in tempo and timbre, the hatchet maid's mind drifted, picturing the scene on the other side of the door. When she grew bored of that she mentally composed her report to Lord Ehren. Luckily, she finished that right around the time that Ehren finished whatever he was doing. There was a final, rapid scraping of furniture and an animalistic grunt. Then, silence.

"Enter," Came the languid, softened voice from within.

Ehren was abed with one of his favorites, a rangy, coarse faced brunette named Aliya. Both of them were laying side by side, and were still breathing hard from their exertions. Another servant had been ordered to stand at the corner of the bed, with refreshments at the ready. Ehren had sweated so profusely that his chest hair was slick and matted down with it. Aliya was similarly covered, her chest, neck and breasts covered with a blanket of rosy kisses, shed chest hair from her boss and bite marks. The girl sat up on her elbows, her heavy breasts jiggling before settling back down on her chest and the top of her stomach.

"My lord, I have a thirst."

"Yes, of course." Ehren gestured at the other servant, who approached and poured them each a glass of effervescent water and then placed into each glass a dainty garnish stalk of some translucent green vegetable. Both lovers sipped and sighed.

"If I may make my report, my lord?" Phillias inquired. The room was hot and somehow damp, and stank like exposed, sweaty bodies. Not an unpleasant or foul smell but not entirely professional, either.

"Yes, of course." Ehren said again. He was a man of few words. He would never flatter or dissemble or switch up a phrase when it wasn't needed. Phillias thought he probably could get through life with a handful of preprogrammed words and sentences and be just fine. "Aliya, go clean up."

Aliya swung herself out of bed, and unashamedly strutted from the room. The hatchet maid watched her go, all wide hips, slight cellulite and swinging breasts. The brunette wasn't exactly pretty, but there was something charismatic and attractive about her.

"Like what you see, Phillias?" Ehren asked as he sat up and fumbled into his loincloth.

"I don't go in much for other women, my lord." She said. He knew that and she wondered why he was asking. "At least not one like that. Too weak willed, too mild. I like to break them."

"Him, then." Fully clothed now, Ehren stood and patted the sweaty sheets. "Put down that tray and pitcher and take a seat. Jaldi, is it?"

"It is, my lord." The man said. He had bronze skin, dark and flashing eyes, and a spiky head of black hair. He sat on the bed.

"You're a servant, not a lady," Ehren said to Phillias as he leaned in the corner and sipped his water, stirred it with its vegetable garnish. "You don't need an invitation as if to a ball. Come and sample."

The hatchet maid wasn't particularly in the mood, but then again as every servant knew, 'when master's treatin' you best be eatin'.' Plus, she could think of less pleasant ways to impart bad news.

"Will I see you after, my lord?" Phillias sat on the bed, and patted the space next to her. Jaldi eagerly scooted closer.

"I will not have information withheld because a servant is being rewarded," Ehren told her baldly. "You will deliver your report now."

"At once, my lord." That was always a good thing to say. "Jaldi, remove your clothing."

The young man scrambled to obey. Phillias had seen him around the household a time or two before. He was slim, had a swimmer's build and moved with a dancer's grace. As he exposed his bronze, hairless body, Phillias felt herself tingle slightly between her legs. When she laid down to remove her skirt she realized she was already wet. Maybe Ehren was on to something here. When she took off her silken blouse she felt the soft material rake against her hardened nipples. She was definitely in need.

The hatchet maid caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She was thick, curvy, with soft pale skin that was already slightly flushed with anticipation. Her deep mahogany red hair was a fiery wave, spread down to her waist. Almost automatically, as her strange colored eyes drank in the sight of the naked man before her, her hands found her breasts, and squeezed. She felt her nipples press against her palms, and took one in between the fingers of each hand, pinched and sighed. Her breasts were large and natural, topped with wide pink nipples and very pale areolas. She pressed her legs together in anticipation.

Jalid had to raise his hips to remove the last of his clothes. His penis looked big even though it was soft, accordioned down against his balls. Phillias held him back with her left hand and encircled his cock with her right. His skin was very soft and smooth. He responded quickly to her touch.

"Lex?" Ehren prompted, breaking into her thoughts.

"Yes, my lord," The hatchet maid said. She whispered to Jaldi to get hard for her, and then spoke to her lord in the same forceful but respectful tone she always had as she pumped the young man's cock. "It appears that Lex and Xandra made their way to the Club Universal at 0117 hours. They were inside until 0143."

Jaldi was quite young, barely 19, and his cock became rock hard under her experienced ministrations. He was already curling his fingers into the damp sheets as Phillias's hand danced up and down his shaft. His chest, smooth and well muscled, rose and sank slightly faster as the hatchet maid went to work. Pleased, she stroked him from his collarbone to his flat stomach with her free hand, drinking in the splendidly muscled torso with her touch.

"While inside, at least one of them overdosed on a vibrant of brown and was ejected." Phillias got on one knee and pushed her considerable cleavage next to Jaldi's face. When he didn't react she forced his head and mouth down onto it, muffling a surprised cry. Already stiff, his cock throbbed almost happily in her hand as she roughly pressed his face between her breasts.

"Suck." She told him matter of factly, as if he should have already thought ahead. Obediently, the young man lifted up her breast with a hand and took a nipple into his mouth. Phillias smiled down at him and stroked his hair. "Good lad."

"What happened after that?" Ehren wanted to know. He was looking not at the two servants but through them, as if they were just another piece of furniture. Phillias knew he could have cared less about her needs or Jaldi's. Ehren simply knew the servants were happier if they partook in regular sex, and so he allowed it. She had never known a more thoughtlessly selfish man in all of her life.

Her thoughts and next words were interrupted by a gentle, warm liquid slopping onto her hand. Glancing down, she saw that Jaldi was so excited that the tip of his reddened member was already spouting pre-cum. Diligently, she scooped it up and hooked her finger into her mouth, nodding slightly at the flavor. Jaldi tasted good to her.

"She disappeared. The club does not have any security posted there or any surveillance to speak of. And tracking down two women on all of Valantier-"

"Hard, I can imagine." Ehren said, his eyes on Jaldi's cock. "Are you going to take your pleasure with that prize, Phillias, or just tease the poor lad?"

"At this point he'd be finished in two strokes," Phillias joked with her lord lightly. "Still...Jaldi, foot of the bed."

The hatchet maid was no lady but not even Lex had such an edge of command in her voice. In an instant, despite his approaching orgasm, the other servant was in position.

Phillias already had a pillow propping her hips up, big pale legs spread. Jaldi took the hint and crawled forward, head lowering to her crotch. She accommodatingly lifted the portion of her stomach that hung a bit too low there so he could get to work.

She gave him a few minutes to get settled into a groove, glancing idly at his pale brown ass, the only part of him she could see unless she flattened her belly and looked down at him. Phillias didn't bother. That angle was never particularly kind to a man.

When her thoughts drifted to the investigation, the hatchet maid rolled her eyes. Stupid, unskilled boy. He was licking everywhere but where he needed to. She tapped his shoulder.

"If you don't get me off you won't be getting off, either, and Lord Ehren will be very upset. Eyes on the prize, junior." Her words seemed to shock the younger servant and he rededicated himself, focusing solely on her clit.

"That's more like it," Phillias breathed down at him as the first smile of the day came over her face. "Go on, then. That's it. Right there. I'll give you this sweet little cunt if you get it wet enough, lad."

Her words only spurred him on. His stubble was tickling her down there, brushing up against her exposed lips, driving her crazy while his tongue repeatedly flicked over her hardened nub. Occasionally he would flip his tongue down the length of her slit, causing her to tremble and urgently tap his back to get him back on point. Phillias had a report to deliver and there wasn't time enough to linger.

Unskilled as he was, Jaldi could take directions well. Soon she felt her clit throbbing, matching her heartbeat, the orgasm starting as a sinking and heavy feeling in the pelvis, thighs, vagina and anus before exploding to her brain and finally a full body tightness and then a sweet release. She shook with the force of it, hand behind Jaldi's neck, holding him firmly in place as he moaned helplessly against her, unable to move.

When she finally quieted down, Phillias opened her eyes and saw that the young man had gotten to the kneeling position, massaging his still hard cock with his right hand as he eyed her up. The hatchet maid sighed. As if summoning a dog, she patted her thigh.

"Alright, be quick about it," The redhead said.

No sooner had the words left her lips than Jaldi was parting her other pair with the head of his cock. Phillias gasped at how suddenly he'd managed to mount her and begin. She hooked a hand around his neck and a leg nimbly around his waist.

"Now, remember, take your time..." She said with a gentle, supportive smile.

She might as well have been speaking to or fucking the bedpost. At least that would have taken longer. Within a handful of seconds, Jaldi was bucking against her, far too hard and fast, spurting inside of her, and limply collapsing onto her. Phillias sighed, patted his sweaty back.

"Good work, Jaldi. Now get out." Ehren said bluntly.

"Thank you, my lord." The young man said, barely pausing to gather up his clothes before sweeping himself out the door.

"Thank you, my lord." Phillias echoed. She merely pulled the cover up to her chin, covering her zaftig nudity. The sexy reward part of the evening was at an end.

"What is your next step?"

"The docks." The hatchet maid said. "I'm convinced she is no longer on Valantier. Someone is bound to have seen her leave."

"What if they don't want to give up that information?" Ehren said. "You're as red as a tomato, lass. Take this water."

"Oh, they'll give it up." Phillias sat up, the covers falling from her breasts, and accepted the water. She sipped and tongued up the garnish between her lips.

"You know what to do when you find my wife, don't you?" Ehren asked softly.

"Yes, my lord. I do." She pulled the vegetable from her lips and snapped it in two with one hand. Her lord firmly nodded her approval.

The pleasant storm clouds that had gathered in her head after cumming were rapidly clearing. Now the hatchet maid was all business again.

*****

It seemed that only Xandra had the capacity to deal with Lady Lex for any length of time, and even she had never been cooped up in such close quarters with her, day in and day out. On the third day, when Marik had stopped by with some food, the servant woman had cornered him the moment he had stepped on board.

"Lady Lex needs to leave this place. She cannot abide being confined." The servant woman hissed. "And neither can I."

Marik had his back against the bulkhead, both hands raised to defend himself. Xandra was by far the most intimidating woman he had ever met, both with her demeanor and her physicality. And also one of the most exciting.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked her. "You'll be spotted for outsiders the minute anyone lays eye son you or you open your mouth. Azura is a small world. You know this is the only piece of dry land on the entire planet? Where would we hide a bitchy Valantier noblewoman and her bed warmer?"

She wanted to hit him then, he saw it in her eyes. But she also knew that he was right. It didn't particularly endear him to her, he noticed. Luckily, they were interrupted before things could come to blows.

"Fish again?!" Lex thundered, and flung the plate of rice and meat away from her like a discus. Food was strewn across the deck. "This entire planet stinks like an unwashed-"

"I'll get you something imported next time," Marik said, cutting her off, causing a shocked look from Lex and a grateful one from Xandra. "Do you have any requests, my lady?"

The next day, as Marik boarded the Queen Bee with significantly more expensive food, he again wondered what the wisest course of action was. He was hiding two offworlders, one of them a noblewoman from his planet's Capital overlord, in his aunt's beat up freighter down by the docks. They could be discovered and exposed, resulting in a landing party of Capital troopers reducing his planet to ashes. The women could start making demands. Lex's husband could turn up. And all of this on the word that there was some maid bounty hunter closing in on all of them. Not for the first time in the last few days, Marik wondered exactly how he had gotten himself into this mess.

"Marik?" A soft voice asked, echoing throughout the freighter. It was very quiet.

"It's me. I have different food." He said, and set down a bag on the table. "Who is that, Xandra?"

"She's asleep." Lex said as she slipped past a bulkhead. "Thank you for the food."

She had washed her clothes in the Bee's laundry system, and having no others, put them back on damp but clean. The same minimal top and long dress now clung to her small body, outlining its curves. Lex was short, slight, but her body flowed in all the right places, as if she had the figure of a much curvier woman. Marik averted his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow," He said and turned to leave.

"Wait! Captain..." Lex said. Her hair had been washed too and hung over her eyes slightly, giving her a feisty and visceral air. "Sit with me while I eat. It's been days of nothing but Xandra's company. While pleasant, I am starting to feel a bit..."

Marik waited, and waited, taking in the sight of the young woman, who was clutching her arms underneath her breasts and pensively staring at the deck, as if she was afraid to reveal herself to him.

"Pent up." Lex finished, and raised her eyes and smiled a bit. "Just to hear another voice beside hers would be wonderful. Sit."

He found himself sitting. She had a regal quality about her, an air of being in control. Marik wasn't used to being the one manipulated by a woman. But, as he made sure Lex had enough room to sit and eat on the Queen Bee's tiny table, he couldn't say he exactly hated it.

"This is very good," She said as she forked up some swordfish with tomatoes and capers. She had asked for something other than fish, but Marik had been unable to procure a rare slice of offworld animal. "Thank you for going to all this trouble."

"It was no trouble at all." He said. Actually, he had gotten into a fight with the tomato vendor over the freshness of his wares and the capers had cost him a week's wages, but he didn't say so. "I want to make your stay here as pleasant as possible."

"Funny you should mention that." Lex hadn't eaten much, but she pushed her plate away nonetheless. "Are you aware of the lifestyle of a Valantier noblewoman?"

"I am aware of a lot, but there isn't much that's noble about it."

She tittered prettily at his weak joke as she stood.

"On my planet, a woman with a prowess and appetite is admired and indulged." Lex had her leg up on her chair, fiddling with the hem of her dress, smoothing out the damp fabric over the slim, well muscled definition of her calf. "From food to celebrations to dancing to...many other things. Do you take my meaning, captain?"

"I think I do. What's with the captain stuff?" Marik asked her, making sure to lock eyes with her so he wouldn't stare at her legs. It helped, but not by much. "You were calling me choicer terms when you first got here."

"And for that I apologize. It wasn't very ladylike." Daintily, Lex sat, and leaned on her elbows on the table, closer to him. "I never really thanked you for doing this."

"I wasn't given much choice."

"Maybe that can change." She had a bright and happy smile on her face. Her teeth were a bit imperfect but the overall effect was very charming. Her skin, already pale, had not seen any sun in days. It only made her lips darker and her eyes more bright and daring. "You've done extremely well. Far better than I would have expected from a freighter captain. We also know how to reward loyalty and leal service on my world. Would you like to see how?"

She had dropped to her knees before him. Lex's small hands brushed against his thighs, right through the soft material of his pants. He was tensing up and backing away, and she hooked her fingers into his waistband to keep him in place.

"Don't be such a typical common prude, captain." Lex said, eyes flashing, and the beautiful woman tossed her dark hair proudly. "On my world, on any proper Capital World, if a man or a woman takes a prize he's entitled to enjoy it."

Marik was very aware of the Capital System's predilection for celebrating a battle won by raping the losers, but didn't see how it applied here. He was about to say so when Lex kissed him.

Her lips were very small and very sweet, and she puckered them skillfully, giving his mouth the merest hint of her tongue before retreating. Marik was too surprised to react much.

When the kiss ended, Lex pulled back, eyes wide, mouth slightly panting. The interior of the Bee was hot, and sweat beaded on their skin, eyes locked: hers bright with lust, his full of shock. In an instant the small woman was crushed in his embrace, their mouths moving in a frenzy of hunger over the other's.

"LEX!" Xandra's voice cracked like a whip, causing them both to push the other away. Absurdly, Marik felt his face grow hot.

1...34567...11