Wild Stallion Ch. 01

Story Info
One submissive man's story of ponyhood.
1.1k words
3.49
49.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be nice to think that life held no mysteries in this day and age of modern devices, national political struggle, and all its privileged freedoms but that is just not the case. People in this day and age strive to perfect their lives in whatever they deem to see as the modicum of everyday society.

They look towards the future as if nothing will change; as though history has not proved them wrong time and time again. Let me tell you though there is mystery everywhere you go.

You see it in every face you meet, in the groups of people in college, in the workplace with all its humdrum working, and even in a given persons place of worship that everyone believes is sacrosanct. Behind the façade that most people carry before them as a safety mask pressed outwards toward the world, there are their wishes, wants, fantasies, and dreams.

People as a whole are not a mystery, but crack that eggshell that is every day life and you will find the mystery. Not of how much money they make, the housework to be done, or the children to take care of, the things that people think about that they have been taught to think of as selfish.

What I am talking about are the sexual fantasies that people hide behind that loathsome armor to protect themselves from loved ones thinking them bad, friends thinking their weird, or society saying their breaking some kind of inane law. Let me tell you my friends, it is not wrong to think, wish or do most of these things.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not talking of murder, incest, or rape here. I am talking safe, sane, and consensual pleasure that needs to be realized so as to feel a whole person, and this story of my own release of this feeling, fantasy, whatever you must call it as I felt it happening to me.

So, lets get to it at last. I will not bore you to death with all the idiosyncrasies of my daily life. This is the story of me realizing my sexual fantasies and finding love for the first time.

I had been for sometime searching out groups of people that could help me on my quest in finding others like myself with fantasies of being a pony boy or girl, with no success. I found by and large that most were into a 'normal' B.D.S.M. lifestyle and had no experience in this type of play.

Living in a small southern town didn't help matters much either. Therefore, I spent a lot of time traveling to larger cities where folks were more 'open-minded'.

It was by mere accident that I ran into someone that knew of pony play.

I was staying in a hotel in one of those large towns I was telling you about when I decided that afternoon to go for a walk and get a coffee at one of the nearby coffee houses.

As I made my way down the street, I noticed a couple walking toward me. I probably would not have taken notice, since in large cities most everyone was in a hurry and kept their eyes mostly to themselves. Busy, busy, busy. In this case, though the woman was wearing extremely high heels that I would have sworn could not have been walked in without the person literally breaking their ankles.

The shoes were enough to grab my attention when they were walking toward me, but as they passed by, I noticed fringe hanging out of the bottom of the woman's trench coat that looked peculiar. Not wanting to be rude but not wanting the woman to walk around and die of embarrassment at having not noticed her clothing in disrepair I decided to make her aware of it.

"Excuse me sir, ma'am" I said to the couple who had only moved a few feet past me by this time.

The man looked up from addressing the young woman and peered at me questioningly. "Yes?" He said.

"Sorry to disturb y' all but I thought I had better let the young lady know that there is some fringe hanging down below her coat in one spot. I didn't want her embarrassed later by someone not so polite or find out after arriving home." I told him frankly.

The man nodded politely and looked at his lady friend with arched eyebrows. She in return grinned at him then reached inside her coat and made an adjustment I could not see, but the fringe disappeared.

The man nodded his thanks and turned to go. The woman flashed me a smile and turned to follow. The wind lashed out as she did so and having forgotten to re-button her coat, it sailed out behind her for just a moment.

What I saw I could not have seen. I shook my head and looked at them walking away. Was that a very slight bulge at the back of her coat?

In my quest for my fantasy to come true I knew if I didn't ask them a question or two at this point it would nag me forever. I could not allow myself to take for granted what might possibly be my first and only chance to find out more of pony girls and boys.

I went after them a few steps until the man realized I was behind them once again and turned back to me with a guarded look on his face.

"I'm not stalking you I promise I just wanted to let the lady know she forgot to button her coat and umm she err might need to." I stammered like an idiot.

Jerking his head towards the woman, I followed his gaze and saw her frightened look. I was about to say something when the man grabbed my attention by raising his hand towards me.

"My name is Gerald Bishop and I thank you for bringing this to our attention." He said genially. "Most people wouldn't have taken the time or been that polite."

I took his hand and shook it firmly.

"Not a problem I said but could I ask you a question? Not to be rude or anything but I've been searching for err umm things of this nature. Could you call me at my hotel and maybe give me some information that might help my situation? My name is Marcus Kincaid by the way." I said searching his face for agreement.

Hoping against hope, I drew out my wallet and reached for one of the hotel cards that I had taken to keeping with me for just such a chance.

"My number is on the back," I mumbled as I handed him the card.

He gave me a quirky grin and took the card.

"Let me think about it." He stated, then taking the woman's arm rushed off down the street.