Wild Summer Fling Pt. 02

Story Info
Christina's summer fling continues.
8k words
25.2k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

Christina continues her summer fling with Pam and finally gets to spend some time with Mrs Andrews.

Pam and I continued our summer fling after our first get together. The sex was hotter and I was seeing her at least five days a week while her husband was still in Spain on a business trip. Pam hadn't told her husband about us when he arrived back just before the Fourth of July. I was okay with that and I kind of enjoyed being the 'other woman'. Pam then started coming over to my dorm room on days that her husband was home so we could spend the days fucking. I think she enjoyed fucking me in my dorm room as it was a different setting than her luxuriously large house. I also suspected she had had girl-girl sex a lot back when she was in college, too.

One particular morning Pam and I were at her house, where we had spent the previous evening making one another cum again and again in all sorts of playfully creative ways. We had been up for about half an hour snuggling in her king-sized bed. I didn't have class nor did I have to be at the country club to work. We were planning to go shopping and then lay out by the pool the rest of the afternoon before going out for dinner. Needles to say, her husband was gone on a short business trip again.

Pam gave me another passionate mouth kiss that left me breathless as usual before went downstairs to get us coffee. I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked out the bathroom window and caught Pam out on the drive way getting picking up her newspaper. She had on a short robe and I could see her ass as she picked up the paper. I'm sure in all the time she had lived here there must have been a few of the neighbors husbands that got a morning thrill watching her from their own bedroom windows. I could almost imagine all the hard cocks she had raised in that development.

Seeing Pam's naked ass and thinking about all those hard cocks got me horny. I had to have her again. Not that I didn't have her enough the night before, I just couldn't get enough of her. I quickly ran out into the bedroom and grabbed the strap-on dildo from her drawer of toys. I then went into the changing room and grabbed one of her short silk robes. I put on the strap-on harness and then put the robe on over me and headed into the bathroom. I heard Pam come back into the bedroom and I could immediately smell wonderful aroma of our morning coffee. I could tell that she was sitting on the bed as I heard the newspaper open up.

"Pam I'll be right out. I am just finishing brushing my teeth," I yelled out. I turned the water on and off and then looked myself in the mirror. I looked sexy and I left the robe open just a little bit to show off some of my cleavage. I then walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Pam looked at me as over the opposite rim of her coffee mug as she sipped. I saw her eyes widen. I walked over to the night stand and took a sip of mine. I then walked over to her side of the bed where she was reclined back against the pillow and headboard. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. As I leaned over slowly, to give her a good look at my exposed tits. I kissed her again, running my palm across her warm cheek before standing back up, grabbing the lifestyle section of the paper and walking around to the other side of the bed where I reclined.

I took a sip of the hot coffee then opened up the paper and started to read an article on shoes. I had only gotten through the first two paragraphs before Pam pulled down the paper and kissed me on the lips. This time the kiss was more sensual as her tongue probed my mouth. She climbed on top of me with the newspaper between us and continued to kiss me. I felt her hand slip inside of my robe and cup one of my tits. Her fingers started to rub over my nipple as it harden at her touch. Pam's kissing got more aggressive as I pulled her closer to me. She quickly sat up and pulled open her robe revealing her lusciously huge and gorgeous tits. She let the robe slide off her shoulders and her arms slip out of in a very sexy way. I sat up and started to lick her left nipple as my hand groped her other large globe. She put her arms around me as I played with her breasts for more than a few moments taking her swollen nipples into my mouth and giving them each a good hard suck. I then turned and threw her onto her back. She laid there smiling at me with her robe still tied at her waist. She looked up at me and then slowly, almost frustratingly too slowly pulled the tie undone. Looking up at me with those piercing hot green eyes she sensually slid the silk fabric of the short robe back from her incredibly beautiful body. My focus immediately went to her even more beautiful pussy. She spread her legs and pulled her pink lips apart to show me what seemed to be the perpetual moisture between them. Pam was always ready, always horny it seemed.

Sitting there on my knees, I moved between her legs and pulled on the tie holding my robe closed. As soon as the fabric moved to the sides revealing my surprise for Pam her eyes widened bigger than they were earlier. Her mouth gaped open as she stared at the fake cock now pointed out from my hips. I slid the robe off of my body in quick fashion and tossed it rather unceremoniously onto the floor then climbed up Pam's naked body and kissed her on the lips. As my lips crushed to hers, I moved my knees between her legs and hunched my pelvis knowing I was rubbing the tip of the dildo against her wet pussy. Pam let out a moan, her breath catching in my mouth as I did this. I proceeded to rub the dildo back and forth over her clit and pussy as my tongue swirled in her mouth. Pam continued to moan as the dildo teased her over and over.

I knew that it was time to fuck Pam. I was going to fuck her good as she got me real good last night after dinner.

With our lips still joined I reached down between us and positioned the dildo at her vagina and then slowly fed the head of the dildo into her. It was only then that I broke our kiss, but still maintained eye contact the entire time. Her eyes were filled with a look of lust and I knew that she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her. Pam reached forward and grabbed the eight inch dildo by the end of the shaft and pulled some of it into her saturated love canal. I moved with her of course as we buried the fake cock deep into her body. When she let go my hips began a back and forth rhythm slowly allowing more of the dildo to disappear into her pussy, which I think we both watched in even deeper lust. After a few moments of this, I propped myself up on one arm and reached down with the other to rub her very large, very pronounced clit with my thumb. Incredibly her ripe clit wasn't much smaller than my thumb. Maybe that was why she was horny all the time. Pam started to moan louder as I did this. She reached up and pulled me on top of her into her arms were we kissed as I thrust the dildo back and forth into her pussy, my bare ass humping up and down. The thrusting felt great against my pussy as the strap from the harness was pressing down on my clit.

I continued to work my hips back and forth faster as Pam moaned ever louder. I actually felt like a guy being on top of Pam while I fucked her hard pussy. I wondered if this is what she felt with her husband fucking her in this bed. The thought of me fucking her like her husband only added to my own thrill as I enjoyed the feeling of bringing her great pleasure courtesy of the dildo attached to me. I knew Pam would be cumming soon as I kept on pounding away at her squishy wet pussy; she was so wet the sounds were incredibly sloppy. Her hands were all over my back grabbing onto me as I kept on thrusting deeper and faster into her while she moaned and grunted with each deep stroke of the fake cock.

While I went at her I made and effort to reach above her head and grab one of the large pillows. Even while I kept thrusting into Pam I managed to slide the pillow under her ass without me slipping out. With her butt now on the pillow, she was a bit higher up and at a more direct angle for 'my' cock. I was able to get back to my knees and grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me fully impaling her. This allowed me to fuck Pam harder and deeper still. When I looked back up I found her not just rubbing but squeezing her left tit hard while her fingers of other hand and was furiously rubbing her huge clit. That only made me thrust harder until I watched free tit bounced back and forth almost hitting her in her scrunched up face.

All of a sudden Pam face tensed up and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Christina...oh right there...oh fuck, fuck my pussy right there!" She called out as I slammed my 'cock', my whole body into hers.

I felt own pussy contract under the dildo between my thighs as I felt her start cumming. I knew that she was off in another world at the moment as I thrust the dildo into her as she huffed and puffed, groaned and grunted through her climax. Even after her body relaxed beneath me I fucked her a few more times before I fell over on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She also wrapped her legs around my hips while I continued to gyrate my hips back and forth. I kept on doing this for a few moments longer while we kissed and held each other tight.

"Oh Christina, that was fantastic. You are unbelievable, baby," she whispered into my ear.

"I had to repay you for last night's hot fuck," I whispered back before locking my lips back to hers. Our tongues lapped at one another as the ever-hard cock still plunged into her hot pussy.

Putting her palms to my cheeks she pushed my head back until we were looking in one another's eyes. "I'm not ready to start the day off just yet, this was a lot of fun and I want more."

"No one said we had stop doing this and get on with the rest of our day," I replied back to her with a huge smile on my face and one more hard thrust with 'my' cock.

"Uh-mmm," Pam grunted then nibbled on her lower as she smiled back up at me. "I suppose we could stay in bed a little longer."

"Then let's," I said slowly withdrawing the strap-on dildo from her pussy.

Pam hummed as the length slowly exited her pussy. She was incredibly wet as the entire thick shaft was covered in her juices and when I looked down passed it I saw a huge wet spot on the pillow under her ass.

I didn't have much time to take in the erotic scene as Pam grabbed my hand.

"Come on," she yanked me up off the bed and led me over to the sofa chair sitting in front of the window. "Lay down," she said simply.

So I did, still sporting the ever-lasting hard-on. She climbed on top of me and within seconds the dildo was buried deep in her pussy again. The next thing I knew she was vigorously riding 'my' hard eight inch cock. Pam grabbed onto the top of the chair behind me to steady herself while I grabbed onto her hips. I got a close-up view of her body bouncing up and down on me, tits flailing, while 'my' cock was swallowed up by her sloppy wet pussy. I could see how her husband could really get off on this position.

My hands were soon all over Pam's large 36C breasts and I licking at them and her fully erect nipples every chance I got. And so we went at it like this for a few minutes, my own pussy being stimulated by the incessant contact, dripping anew.

All of a sudden I heard Pam cry out, "Oh shit!"

Then she hopped off of my lap, letting the strap-on dildo smack back against my belly. At first I thought that I had hurt her or something.

"My husband just pulled into the driveway. He must have gotten home early from his trip," she said as she wiped her pussy with some tissues of the nightstand.

I hadn't heard a thing, but I was also totally focused on making this gorgeous older woman cum again. But she ran and grabbed her robe as I heard what must have been garage door opening or closing. I jumped up off of the chair and grabbed my bag, but froze, not knowing what to do next.

"Quick, get into my closet," she said pushing me toward a huge walk-in closet. She closed the doors behind me, practically smacking on my bare ass.

As I stood there in the dark, shaking with nerves I heard Pam rushing around her bedroom. A moment one of the doors flew open and there Pam stood with a pillow, the one I could see that was very much covered in her love juices.

"Here, take this," she threw the pillow a time, "and please wait until I can find a way to sneak you out." She rather abruptly and rudely slammed the door shut nearly on my face this time.

As much as I felt put out at the moment for some reason I got a case of the giggles as I thought about her running around all naked with a sloppy wet pussy under her short robe all because of me.

"Pam! Pam! You up here?" I heard the very deep male voice which made me start and get a tight grip on the wet pillow.

"Yes, dear, uh, I'm here," I heard Pam call back from the hallway I assumed.

"Oh my baby, you look hot in that tiny robe. Have you missed me, lover?" I heard him ask in a seriously knee melting tone of voice.

"Uh, yeah, I missed you so much baby, I did," I heard the nervousness in Pam's voice. "But, uh, what about your trip, what..."

"Yeah, today's meetings were cancelled so I caught an earlier flight home. But from what I can see I am glad I did."

The next thing I heard was yelp from Pam and a rustle of clothes. Then there was a mutual chorus of moaning and wet kissing sounds. They were making out in the hallway!

I started to giggle again, before I slapped my hand to my mouth to squelch it before they heard me. I quickly slipped the strap-on harness off and grabbed the t-shirt and shorts I had worn the day before out of my bag and put them on. It was then I realized I had left my purse and sunglasses downstairs. I assumed her husband had not noticed before he had come upstairs.

I hadn't heard anything for the last couple of minutes and was thinking maybe they had gone back downstairs. So I opened the closet door just enough to peek out. I lost my breath when I discovered Pam her husband were standing at the foot of the bed, just a few feet away from my hiding place. Pam was still in her robe and was kissing her husband as she unbuttoned his shirt. For the first time since I had met Pam I got to see a real life look at her husband, who I had found out his name was Sal, not by Pam telling me, but by being nosey at work and looking him up in the records. I had seen him in pictures all over the house, but he looked better and even hotter in person. He was a very good looking man with wavy brown hair and a very athletic build even noticeable under that shirt and slacks. He was probably about 6'2" and when his wife pulled his shirt off his body he had little but muscle on his lean frame. His back was also sculpture it was so perfectly muscled.

When I finally scanned back up off his ass to his shoulders I met Pam's gaze. She blinked twice and all but nodded which I assumed meant get back in my secret hiding spot. I winked and pulled the door, soon realizing I was going to be in there for a while and I took off my shorts and t-shirt. But when I heard moaning from her husband I couldn't resist putting my eye to the tiny slit of the opening and found Pam had dropped to her knees and had his large cock out of his underwear with pants having falling to his ankles.

Oh my gosh! Sal's cock was so long, but that was nothing compared to how thick it looked. I started to drool over it while I watched Pam suck on it. I swear it had to be longer than my favorite vibe which was an easy eight inches long. And no kidding it was thicker than anything real or fake as far as cocks were concerned. As Pam held it in her mouth, with her mouth stretched as full as they seemed they could, I swear it looked like she was mouthing a beer bottle and I don't mean the skinny neck of a bottle but the meaty thick part. I wondered how Pam kept her pussy so tight with that monster of a cock slamming her all the time. She must do a ton of Kegel exercises between getting fucked. Or, my asshole clenched thinking of this, how her ass could accommodate that 'beer bottle' and not be permanently injured.

Pam sucked on her husband's cock until it was good and hard and sticking out straight in front of her. She then got up and took off her robe. Sal reached down and stuck a long, very thick finger up into her.

"Honey you are really, really wet," he said.

I could hear the hard gulp by Pam before she returned, "Well, baby, I've been thinking about you a lot and your cock. I always want your hard cock, but I, uh I didn't expect you to be home until tomorrow," she while the length of that perfect piece of male sex muscle.

"But you are wetter than I can remember," Sal said, putting his hand to her face.

"I uh, I said I was expecting you and well, I, I was so horny today and took things into my own hands." Pam lied so well.

I could still taste her flavor on my tongue.

"Wow, you got that horny, just thinking about me?" Sal asked sounding very proud.

"Yes, yes, and let's not waste any more time Sal, I want you to fuck me right now," she said pulling on his huge erection leading him to the bed she and I had messed up the whole night before and again that morning. In fact, she lay down in the same spot I just fucked her silly with my 'cock'. Sal hovered over her prone body while Pam spread her legs good and wide for him. She pulled his cock down and Sal slid his cock with easy into her wet love canal. She wrapped her legs about his body as they began to fuck. He quickly got into a rhythm and pounded real his cock into her pussy. I swear I could feel what he felt after just having done her the same way. Only seeing his hard, muscular ass humping up and down with a mighty force, I knew I couldn't compete with that kind of fucking. Damn, that man could fuck a pussy!

I don't know who long they fucked just like that but I found myself fingering myself as the they fucked on and on, saying all kinds of dirty things to one another between hot kisses. More than once I caught her looking over his shoulder at me and we winked at one another. This was the peep shows of all peep shows and my pussy was dripping down both thighs as I played with my clit.

As much as the scene was hot before, before long, Pam pushed Sal off her, practically threw him back on the bed and hopped on top of him and his hard monster-sized cock. From there she rode him to at least three orgasms. I got myself off twice watching her and her massive tits bounce up and down on her husband's cock. I was so very jealous of her and wished it was me that was on top of Sal getting fucked with that incredibly thick cock of his.

Her husband still had not come

I was determined to fuck him whether his wife wanted me to or not by then. I remembered Pam said Sal took a while to come, he had incredible staying power, especially as much as is wife had been attacking his cock in the last several minutes.

Before I knew it I came again and so did Pam, only she got to scream out loud with her climax. I had to scream my pleasure into the pillow Pam had come all over earlier. Somewhere in that dizzying climax of mine I missed the two of them switching positions for now he was fucking her from behind. She was facing me, looking directly at me between narrowed eyes as her body jerked from the pounding and her fingers attacked her clit. We kept on looking at each other for another minute or so before we both came with a mutual scream. Again, hers came out loud; mine was buried deeply into the pillow.

Still Sal had not come.

Pam now turned around began sucking on Sal's mighty cock. But by the time she got him all in her mouth and he was coming and coming hard. I had never heard a man groan out loud so hard and deep. If I thought in all the time I had screamed out loud in that same bed as Pam brought me to orgasm, worried that the neighbors had heard, it was nothing to the wall-shaking exclamation Sal produced. Pam pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked him off all over her tits and face. He came so much Pam was soon bathed in his hot white cum. I mean it was dripping from her eyes, her nose, her chin and even off both nipples. She had cum everywhere. I so wanted to run out of my dark hiding place and jump all over her to clean up that delicious looking cum. I had to settle for watching Pam lick his cock clean while my own tongue slicked around lips as if I was able to taste the man. When she was done she scooped some cum off of her tits and slurped it up as she turned her face my way and winked.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
12