Wild Sunflowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the hottest, sweetest girl I've every seen. I love your little landing strip and I'm going to make you cum over and over again until you tell me to stop."

"Well OK, then," she said and she twirled around and headed for the bathroom allowing me to enjoy her athletic dancer butt. I couldn't help but follow. "Nope" she said, closing the door in my face. "I'll be right back."

I threw myself across her bed and waited for what seemed like an eternity listening to the shower and then her knocking around the bathroom.

The door finally opened and she stalked out on those long legs wrapped in a fluffy white bath towel that covered her breasts, but wasn't nearly long enough to cover where her legs ended.

"Your turn," she said and I headed for the bathroom. "Aren't you going to take your clothes off where I can watch? Please, Dan. Stand right here in front of me and let me see you."

I turned back around to face her.

"Chuck," I said, "You're a beautiful woman and you deserve the very best that life has to offer." I started unbuttoning my shirt. "Life has not been kind to you and now it's your turn in more ways than you can imagine." I removed my shirt and started on my belt, pants button and zipper. "For the rest of today and tonight, I am going to give you whatever you want and need." With that I dropped my pants to the floor. I wasn't wearing anything else. Chuck laughed and clapped her hands once. She was as delighted as a kid at Christmas. I meant what I said and I knew she wouldn't be disappointed. I waited like she did for comment.

She walked over to me, stopping at the point where she would have squished my throbbing toy. She pushed it down between her legs, then pulled on the bath towel, letting it fall to the floor. She wrapped her arms around me. "I don't know who you are or what planet you came from, but thank you for choosing me to be with right now. I'm going to give you what you want. My pussy is dripping wet and swollen and I am so happy."

She released me after a long sweet, but lascivious kiss and pushed me toward the shower. "I'll be waiting for you on the bed, Dan," she purred.

Well that was motivating, very. I showered, shaved and was out of there in about seven minutes flat. I entered the bedroom completely naked and still very hard. Chuck was on the bed all right and she was fast asleep. This was a bit discouraging to certain parts of my anatomy, but overall I knew we were still both pretty zonked from last night and I wasn't in a hurry. I spent a good deal of time looking across her back and her wonderful ass to her legs. The package was just too much so I crawled on top of her and slowly lowered my weight on her, tucking my cock down between her cheeks.

"Mmph" she said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I fell asleep. I promised you pussy, didn't I?" She turned her head to look at me, but couldn't quite get there. "Get off of me for a minute, ya' big brute."

I raised my weight up on my knees and she slithered around so she was lying on her back. That was just too much for me. My cock throbbed and pulsated over her landing strip. She looked down at it. "Put it in" she said.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, Chuck, you beautiful thing."

"Mmhmm," she replied. "Yes I would very much."

"Are you in a big hurry or can I just look at you for a minute or three?" I scanned her up and down enjoying the anticipation. "You're a lot to look at," I told her. "I have a lot of work to do."

"OK, she said, "but fuck me first, Dan, pleeease," she whined.

I raised a knee so she could open her legs. She spread them out and I began teasing her slit gently open with the head of my cock. I knew better than to plunge in. I reached into my bag of tricks and pulled out a condom and the bottles of oil. When Chuck saw the condom she said, "I haven't had sex in three years, Dan, my tubes are tied and I've been tested for STD's."

"Then what's the deal about the three hundred dollars an hour?" I asked.

"Well I do get asked, and I thought if I put a high enough price on it that it would shut them up, and it has. No one's ever taken me up on it and I wouldn't go with them if they did. I'm a romantic at heart and what I have isn't for sale."

"Fair enough," I said. "I've been with one woman for the past ten years and just to make sure, I did the AIDS test twice recently and I'm fixed also." I dropped the condom back in the bag, rolled off to one side of her and opened the almond oil. I applied it liberally to my hand and then to her slit working a well-lubed path to her hole.

"Kiss me," she said. I kissed her hard, then softer, finally barely touching her lips with mine as I let the folds of her labia slip between my fingers and found her clit.

"In me," she yelled. "Stick it in me."

So I did, little by little letting her have more and more of me until I was in right down to the root. That's when she started bucking and pumping. She grabbed me by the shoulders and leveraged my body against hers slamming her sweet little pussy up against me. I raised my self back to my knees. She wrapped her hands around my hips and wouldn't let me go. I wasn't used to making love with a woman with her dimensions. It was a new experience for me to find someone as vigorous and powerful as I was. After a few minutes of this, I guess she became frustrated and threw me to one side following me with her pussy and her body until she rolled on top. Then she started using me to meet her own needs pummeling me with that juicy body of hers. Her nipples had hardened and she there were beads of sweat between her breasts. Finally she looked deep in my eyes and said, "Bird man, I'm going to come all over you. Right nowwww!" And with that she was as good as her word. I thought she was going to take my dick right with her. She tightened her vagina and was wringing me out. I've learned to hold out as I've grown older and I managed to wait until she collapsed on top of me. Just when she'd lost it completely and was practically drooling on my chest in a stupor, I sped up bucking her ass up off the bed rhythmically and shot my load all the way deep inside her. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had and I let out a loud roar.

Then I relaxed completely enjoying the feel of being squished down into the bed by a real woman. I wasn't in any hurry to extricate my cock from her so I grabbed a pillow from above us and pulled it down to where she could rest her head on it. She traced my lips with her finger and kissed me and then laid her head on the pillow. I covered us with the comforter and ran my hands down to rest on her buns. I gave her several more deep thrusts for good measure and then we fell asleep with her on top of me. At some point she slid off. I put an arm under her neck and she used my shoulder as a pillow as we floated away.

To be continued....

12