Wild Time in the Wilderness

Story Info
Sara tries to fight off rapists.
2.5k words
3.96
105k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember this is fiction. That means it probably didn't happen. Also, so far as I know Big Moose Pond doesn't exist.

*

Sara was bummed out. She was all alone at their camp on Big Moose Pond in the middle of Maine. Her husband had been called back to New York for a week, and she would have to finish out their dream vacation all by herself. After one day and one night alone she realized the vacation was not so dreamy unless there were two of them in the camp far from civilization. Her cell phone, the modern lifeline to civilization, was of no use. Big Moose Pond was so remote nobody bothered to put a relay antenna in the area. She was truly alone.

It was almost ten a.m. and she hadn't even bothered getting dressed. Who in the hell would see her way out here anyhow? Hell, she might just stay in her pajamas all day unless she felt like driving into town to see what might be happening in Matwapucket, a town "so little a body could drive cleah through it before he finished saying its name." She told herself, "Ayuh, that was a good one, at least for the first few thousand times."

She squeezed the last cup of coffee from the pot, figuring next hour's project would be to make another. The TV was of no help, no relay station for television either. On the screen she could make out a voice and the and the shadow of an announcer through the blizzard. Even the virtual snow storm was unseasonable. It was wahm outside. She sighed and put in one of the DVDs they had brought along -- a porno flick.. Both she and her hubby loved to watch one then act out the hottest scene. Oh sure, it was childish, but it excited them. But for the nonce the DVD without any help in acting it out would have to do. There would be no sex in the offing until her husband returned from the Big `Apple, and he was never in a hurry to get back if he was there alone. Then he didn't act as horny as he should be for being gone for a week.

The DVD was one of her favorites -- two men and one woman and a bit of violence thrown in. She always chose one like that because her husband loved those of two women and one man. Tit for tat, so to speak. It was exciting and Sara soon became so engrossed in the pic she contemplated touching herself "down there."

But it wasn't to be. Her reverie was shattered by the sound of splinters as the door nearly flew off its hinges. That was followed by two huge men bursting through the door. If it hadn't been so distressing she might have noted that it was like a scene in one of her porno flicks.

"What in the hell is going on," she demanded?

"Lookie little lady we just thought you might like a little company, being all alone and all way out heah." This was from the larger one,.

Sara didn't wait to hear more. She sprang from the chair and headed for the back door. Whoever those guys were, they could have the house and everything in it. If she could make it to the car she could grab the key she had hidden in the front seat and get away. If not she would head for the hills, literally.

Sara was a fighter all the way but her plans were of no use. The invaders anticipated her break and they were ready. She got no farther than the door before one of them grabbed her. "Atta boy Jake," called the other. "Now bring her in here." He was standing at the bedroom door. Jake dragged her kicking and screaming back to the bed then threw her down on it. "We got us a live one Jason," he said. "A real live one. She's gonna be a lot of fun. Whoooeeee."

Sara just lay there face down sobbing. Oh god what would happen next? She was soon to find out.

Jason grabbed her shoulder and turned her over, "Hey little lady, you keep fighting and we all goona get off big time." He grabbed her pajama top, leered at her, and pulled hard. The buttons flew across the room. Except for the tatters of her pajama top she was completely exposed. Again she tried to make her escape, but one of them grabbed her leg and tugged on the pajama bottom pulling it down. Another tug and she was completely naked. The one called Jason said, "You got a lovely ass rich babe. And them are some boobs you got. They about 34 C honey? I love em like that. Gollleee I can't wait to stick my cock between them."

Jake chimed in with, "You one of them trophy wives hot stuff? I know your husband is in his forties and you don't look to be over thirty."

Sara didn't answer. She begged instead, "Please, please let me be. I will pay you money, anything you want. Don't do this."

"Naw, we don't want no money. We just want to fuck a classy rich girl, and we know yer husband is in New York. Now you jes let us enjoy ourselves and if you enjoy yourself it'll be over sooner. Maybe you can have one of them high society organisms."

Strange how the mind works. Sara wanted to tell the stupid ass that the word was "orgasm," but she decided to fight back, "You miserable fucking bastard, you touch me again I'll have you killed. You understand that?"

Jake said, "I understand this." Then he slapped her hard. God it stung. "An' I understand this you rich cunt." He pinched her titty so hard she cried out in pain. Then she lay still, tits bare and nothing on underneath.

By this time she knew that rape was inevitable, but she determined she would not give them any cooperation. But even that would be denied her. Both men undressed. Jason appeared to be the biggest, the leader, and the most ruthless. Both had erections but his was bigger, a good eight inches. Oh god, maybe it'll be over fast. Maybe she could shut her eyes and pretend it wasn't happening.

But that wasn't their plan. Jason approached the bed, cock in hand and said, "I said I wanted to fuck them tits. You like to hold them nice and tight on my cock, society gal?"

Sara turned her head and looked towards the wall. Jason straddled her, and commenced doing as he said. As he was moving back and forth holding her titties himself. He said, "Damn, you ain't cooperating a bit you silly cunt. And if I keep rubbing I'll shoot it all over your face. That won't be very neat at all. Let's think of something that ain't as messy."

As he continued the stroking he pulled her hair and forced her head down so that his cock banged against her mouth. "Now I'm going to give you two choices. You can continue to resist, maybe bite my little pecker, or you can just give me a nice genteel blow job. I know you know how to suck cock. All trophy wives do. I read that in National Enquirer. If you decide to bite or don't cooperate we'll just stay here and beat the living shit out of you until you do. You got that?"

Now thoroughly ashamed of herself she looked up and gave him an almost imperceptible nod. Jason moved up until he lay beside her then pressed his erection against her lips. "Remember, no biting now or I'll knock your head off. Nice and easy now." She opened her mouth and he slid it in. Almost gently he started moving, while holding her head and moving it against him. Her mind went back to the first time she did this, and of the many times she had done it since. Sara had come to enjoy it. And later when she and her husband did some discreet swinging she loved doing it in the party room while others watched.

But her immediate reward was always oral stimulation in return. And the bigger reward was that after a man had a blow job he would last a long time. Ironically she was to receive the oral stimulation while she was working on Jason. Jake pulled her legs apart and moved up the inside of her legs, where it was white and tender -- kissing and licking as he went. Soon she felt him pull her pubes apart and felt his tongue invade her. This was something she'd always welcomed. But not now. She was being raped. His tongue felt like the other, good ones, but she was sure her life was in danger. She was scared and she was mad as hell. She would not give in to passion!

Clearly she had little say so far. Jason. was holding her head and moving faster and faster. His taunts gave way to grunts as he nearly choked her with his big cock. Soon it would happen and she'd be an unwilling, and -- so far as she could help it -- unresponsive participant. Still as Jason's cock moved in and out faster and faster Jake's tongue moved in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She didn't move her hips for Jake and her head was only moving because a criminal was holding it and moving it to his will.

Then Jason's grunts became a guttural groan as he moved faster and faster. Then it happened. He exploded. She had little choice but to simply receive it. Jason said, "Swallow it, high class cunt. Swallow all of it. Jake is going to fuck you now and he doesn't want to look at no cum dribbling down a messy face."

She swallowed, then looked down and Jake looked up at her and smiled. She could swear he was a bit apologetic, but he moved on top nevertheless. Then without her help she felt it slide in. He held her tight and even tried to kiss her but she turned away. It didn't last long. A few hard strokes and it was over. Maybe that would be it.

"Please, oh god please. Both you have got off on me. Please let me be. I'll not tell anybody. I swear to God."

Jason laughed. "Look at me. See that cock getting big again. Yer getting fucked again. This time it'll be a long one and I'm going to keep it up until you beg for more. What do you think of that you fucking high class bitch?"

She turned her head and murmured, "You bastard. You'll never have that satisfaction,."

Then she shut her eyes as he moved on top. Not quite hard, he rubbed his cock against her clit. As if her mind were detached, she noted that he was getting harder. Then he put it at the opening and pushed. He was inside her, way inside her.

Still she lay still. He looked down at her as he started moving. He was big but she was wet, only partly from the juices Jake had left in her. Jake's tongue had caused a response, one she wouldn't admit even to herself, but it was inescapable. She was wet. Meanwhile she stared at Jason as he continued -- long strokes, short ones, one quickly following the other, then a slow one. She couldn't help but remember how such a technique drove her wild, but she refused to move. It would have to be all his show.

He said, "Look bitch, I can keep this up forever. How's about a little response?" She simply looked up at him and shook her head.

He had the advantage of a much bigger and more powerful body. He treated her as a rag doll. His hand went under her ass and as he pushed in, he pulled her ass back towards him. The motion was exactly what she and a clandestine lover had once done. God it was exciting then And this was starting to feel good. Still, she resolved not to give him the satisfaction of responding to his efforts.

And it continued with the variation of strokes and his ass pulling her to him. On and on with her meeting him every time. She noticed he wasn't pulling on her any longer, but her ass was off the bed and she was still fucking him back. He smiled and said, "It's feeling good by now ain't it whore?"

This time she didn't answer, and she kept moving her ass. And he kept moving in her, now faster and harder, and she was soon returning each stroke. She wrapped her arms around him, held him so tight he crushed her tits. Her ass was now off the bed and she was slamming it back to him as hard as he did it to her.

Jason said, "Like this cock eh?"

Sara shouted in his ear, "SHUT UP. SHUT UP. GODDAMN YOU SHUT UP." The she went into that long moan that signaled an orgasm. As it came over her she pushed back hard. Her whole body shook. She cried, "Oh Jesus, Jesus."Then she lay there, her heart pounding.

Jason pulled out, still hard, and turned her over on her stomach. Now he was almost gentle. "Let me finish little one. I'm not looking to do it in your ass. Just dog fashioned. Now on your hands and knees. It'll be over soon." he said as he slipped it in. Then he said, "Now put your legs together. It'll make it tighter."

He held on to her hips and they commenced again. Harder and faster. Then faster and faster yet. Sara didn't even think of resisting. It was too overwhelming. Then she felt it happening again. The passion returned. She started moving with him as much as possible. Mostly she just hung on as he pull her body to him as he slammed it over and over. She looked in the mirror and saw a wild, wanton slut with her hair over her eyes, tits flying with each stroke. She started her orgasm whine as she felt him holding it deeper and giving the quick short strokes. Then he pushed her face down on the bed but held her ass up while he exploded in her. Her whole body shook as her orgasm matched his.

Then they lay still. He started getting soft. She felt their juices run down her leg. He whispered in her ear, "You were wonderful." She gave him a quick smile and turned sideways towards the cameraman so he could get a bona fide cum shot..

"Cut. That's a wrap folks. You guys were wonderful.

And to Sara he said, "Look honey you keep enjoying a scene so much I'll soon be able to stop paying you."