Wild Walk

Story Info
A fantasy of mine while walking around my neighborhood.
3.4k words
4.17
23k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

So tonight I finish dinner and go for a walk. Yay me trying to be all healthy. I have my earbuds in listening to some sexy audio by Gael. I'm walking around the neighborhood listening to Gael groan, moan, compliment and talk dirty as hell.

Damn I'm getting so fucking hot and it isn't from the exercise. My breathing has been speeding up along with the dampness between my legs. Another growl and my pussy clenches. Damn that man and his sexy mouth.

As I walk, I see several men at different houses. Some young and some older. A few sitting and taking in the afternoon as the sun begins to fade. They glance at me as I walk by.

I actually have to walk right by 3 or 4 men who are either working at the edge of their yards or walking in the opposite direction. Part of me wonders if they can hear what I do. I do have the volume up pretty high. Are they as turned on as I am? Panting and sexy laughter in my ears keep amping up my libido (which honestly doesn't need help these days).

I imagine myself fucking each of the men. What would they be like? Are they long? Maybe wide? Mmmmm! Will they take control of me and fuck me good? Hell my pussy's good and wet now. I can feel a bit of my juices slide down my inner thigh.

As I go to cross a street, I look back to make sure no cars are coming. No cars but two younger men are walking together my way up the sidewalk.

A slightly frightened thrill races through my body. I imagine it's the feel prey gets when it realizes it has been targeted. My pulse speeds up a bit more and I bite my lower lip in indecision.

I have to keep walking but Gael has given my libido a kick start. I put a lot of extra swing in my hips and make sure I'm breathing a bit louder. I know what heavy breathing does to me. I can only hope it turns these guys on too.

I glance behind me and see the men pulling closer. I can't stop my smirk as I speed up a bit (hips still swinging). Do I have the nerve to check this fantasy off my wish list? Two men at once. Mmmm!

As I glance back, I notice the blonde has taken his shirt off and damn! He sees me eyeing him, licks his lips and grins. Fuck, he looks like a wolf getting ready to pounce on his prey.

About this time there's a lot of heavy breathing and groans from my earbuds as Gael shoots his load. Oh fuck! I have to pause for a second as my cunt clenches in reaction. I almost trip (real smooth, I know).

Damn I'm close to cumming myself just listening and playing my naughty game with the men behind me. I peek back only to notice the blonde has disappeared but the man with dark hair seems to be tracking me without gaining on me too much.

The hard look on his face makes me a bit nervous but god I'm so turned on as well. Belatedly I realize it's starting to get dark. Mmmmm Perfect. I turn back around only to slam into the blonde. "Oh shit!" I yell. "Damn it you're gonna give me a fucking heart attack." I reprimand pulling my earbuds out.

Both men are laughing at this point. Right about then I hear moaning sounds from my dangling earbuds. "What're you listening to?" the darker man asks. Before I can reply he grabs an earbud and puts it up to his ear. First his eyes go wide. Then they turn dark and hungry looking. "You got to check out her preferred listening." he says to his friend. His eyes don't leave me.

I glance at the blonde as he puts the other earbud to his ear. His wolf like grin only gets broader. He licks his lips again. I'm pretty sure I just felt more of my juices drip down my leg. "This what you want? Want us to make your wet pussy cum hard?"

I can only nod before they each grab a hand and start walking me behind a nearby house. There's a pickup truck parked around back. Blonde drops the gate and sits down.

The darker of the two guides me toward his friend. He crowds me from behind. His hard cock snug against my ass. "You want us to be vocal too? Huh baby? What do you say?"

It seems I've lost my ability to string words together. My mind is flying so fast in my head. I finally get a breathy "yes" out.

By this time, I can feel the heat in my cheeks and upper chest from my arousal. My tits are almost bouncing with the pants I can't seem to control.

Control? Why did I ever think I had any over this situation? Shit. I can't even stop my legs from trembling.

Blondie grabs my hips and pulls me roughly into him. A hard cock presses against my aching clit. His legs on either side of mine squeeze for just a second before he seems to make up his mind.

His lips slowly lower toward my ear. A shiver runs down my spine. "My friend and I were talking as we followed you. We were admiring your curves. Most women our age are too small. We've both been craving a bit...more."

In my other ear comes the darker man's rumbling voice. "Once we spotted that fine ass, I knew I wanted to sink my cock deep." At this point, I'm lucky they're holding me up. A shiver runs through my whole body.

"You gonna let us in sexy lady? Or do we need to take what we've been drooling over for our last mile?" Blondie asks and begins kissing my neck.

I am not one to pass on such a treat (thus the curves). I glance slowly between the men before I whisper "Take it." With this I break away and begin jogging off.

Before I know it, I have two arms around me and a big sexy body forcing mine to the ground. He cushions my fall with his strong arms and legs. Blondie flips me over and holds my hands above my head. His friend grabs my wrists and pins them to the ground.

"Why're you running sexy? We just want to take care of you." Blondie starts kissing my neck. He licks on my neck from shoulder to ear. "Now we have to take this sexy body and make it ours." he says.

His hands pull my tank top below my heaving tits. My nipples are hard as diamonds. He takes one into his mouth while he barely grazes the other with his knuckles.

The darker friend begins talking more. "Do you like how he's sucking those soft and perky titties? I want a taste myself. I want to lick and suck on them. Mmmmm!" He trails off as he begins kissing my neck and shoulders, moving toward the nipple not in his friend's mouth.

"Fuck!" I moan as their wet tongues and mouths bathe my nipples. One tongue traces my right nipple and begins lapping it like a cat. I can feel the texture and wetness of his tongue. It sends a jolt to my core which in turn makes me wetter.

The left nipple is nipped lightly between Blondie's teeth. My hips arch off the ground. My pussy clenching as they continue. I'm squirming under Blondie. I can feel his hard wide cock rubbing my legs as I fight to stay still.

Shit. I give up. There's no way out of this, even if I wanted one. I relax and give myself to them.

My right nipple pops out of the darker man's mouth. It's red from the attention and his stubble. "As much as I love those beautiful tits, I'm really wanting to taste her cunt. I bet she's wet as hell right now. I want to taste her. Hold her still for me."

Blondie switches places with his friend. He sits behind me and flips me over. "You heard him. On your hands and knees. Spread your fucking legs!"

I do as told. I feel my shorts being lowered down my legs. I see them tossed aside.

"Oh fuck, her pussy is sopping wet man. Look at this shit." the darker man says as he slides his fingers up my slit from my clit to my dripping pussy. He holds them up showing his friend his coated fingers. Then he sticks them in his mouth as he slurps me down.

His tongue takes the same trip his fingers just did. He slurps and moves his tongue to gather as much of the juices as he can. He licks and sucks on my pussy lips before using his fingers to open me up wider. His tongue diving into my soaked pussy and driving me insane. "Damn, you're delicious." he groans.

Blondie starts talking in my ear. "You're such a slut for us. You try to run but you want us so bad my friend's face is covered in your pussy juices. You want us to use that slutty pussy and make you cum all over us." He pauses to lay my head on the bulge in his shorts. "Are you ready to cum on his tongue? Do it! Cum for us." he demands.

I rub my cheeks over his hard dick like a cat. I want nothing more than his throbbing member in my mouth as his friend continues driving my pussy to the edge. I beg "Please put your cock in my mouth. Feed it to me. I need something to stop me from screaming. Shit! Please!"

Blondie watches my eyes as I follow the slow movement of his zipper lowering. Oh fuck! He's so fucking big! My eyes go wide and I glance up at him. He has that predatory smirk on again.

My mouth waters. He grabs my hair and pushes my mouth onto the head of that thick cock. My whole body is shaking. "You're going to swallow my dick. Don't touch it with your hands though slut. Just take it down. I'll help you."

He starts guiding me with his hand. His fingers are threaded through my hair and tugging just hard enough to cause tension at the roots. He pushes me down on his cock gagging me. Spit runs out my mouth and down the sides of his cock toward his tight balls. My head is pulled back until he pops out.

His friend's tongue has me on the edge. "I'm gonna cum. Please fuck my face. Make me take that cock!" I plead.

He slams his dick into my throat. That and the tongue & fingers fucking my pussy pushes me over. My body convulses with my orgasm. My throat tightening on his cock. My pussy gripping the fingers knuckle deep inside me. Blondie pulls out and gets my attention.

"What a good girl! Look at his face. You're dripping off his chin. You can help him with that." They switch places again.

As I start to look over my shoulder, my dark friend grabs my head making me look at him. "You've made a delicious mess on my face. Now I want you to clean it up. Get to work baby." He kisses me deep. His tongue invading my mouth.

I thought I'd be upset to taste myself on him but the opposite seems to be true. I taste pretty damn good. It turns me on smelling my arousal right in my face and tasting it on his tongue and lips.

I begin open mouth kisses on his jaw behind his right ear. I follow that strong jaw down to his chin licking and kissing as I go.

I feel Blondie begin to touch me from behind. First, his tongue laps me making sure not to miss a spot of my sensitive pussy. He's drinking me and slurping making very sexy sounds. My clit is pulsing as his mouth closes over it and sucks.

"Oh fuck! Please. God please!" escapes my mouth before Blondie comes up for air.

"Man, you need to plug her mouth before someone decides to head this way. Normally I'd enjoy her shouts but I want time to finish this." Blondie licks his lips and looks at me. "You ready for my fat cock in this sweet pussy baby? Of course you are. So hot and wet. I can't wait to feel you cum all over this big dick."

While Blondie is talking, his dark friend pulls his dick out and begins slowly rubbing it from root to tip and back. Damn it looks good and hard. I've lucked out with these two. I lick my lips and he laughs.

When he talks it comes out almost as a growl. "You really are our little slut. One cock isn't enough to satisfy that pretty mouth. If you lick it and suck my balls really well, I'll let you take this dick to the root if you can do it." I moan terribly turned on by his tone and words.

Blondie is running his dick up and down my slit as I begin licking his friend's dick. God I hope he quits teasing me soon. I need his cock deep and hard.

I lick around the head and make my way down one side. I switch up licking and kissing my way back up. Taking his dick in hand and pumping, I lick all over his tight balls. As I start taking his sack into my mouth his groans get louder. I use my tongue running it over him and licking as my hand continues to pump.

Finally my dark friend tugs me away. "Good job baby. You ready to make room for this cock?" I open my mouth sticking my tongue out slightly. "I love that slutty mouth. Let me show you how much."

At once the two enter me. One dick to the back of my throat. The other ramming into my pussy. I try to shout but my mouth is full. That fat cock keeping me from hollering my pleasure for everyone to hear.

Yes! Oh fuck it feels so good. Blondie is pumping his hard cock in and out. My pussy so wet it's making slurpy noises with each stroke. The dick in my mouth gags me and I look up as spit runs down my chin.

"Fuck baby you look so good with my cock deep in your mouth and your eyes tearing up. That's a good little slut sucking and getting fucked at the same time. Gag for me again baby." The cock slides into my throat and I begin gagging again. "Yeah baby take that dick down deep."

They're like machines pounding into me. Driving my body toward another release. I'm right there but can't seem to let go. Blondie starts rubbing a finger over my asshole. I stiffen not sure what the fuck to think.

"Baby, I'll make you fly. I just need you to push against my finger. I know our dirty slut will love my finger pounding her ass. Come on baby, relax into it." Blondie gathers juices from my pussy and uses it to slip the tip of his finger in my ass.

I'm moaning like crazy with a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and a finger entering from behind. Rather than pain, it's just what I need. It feels so fucking good. My body starts jerking and trembling. My pussy spasming over and over as Blondie continues to dive into it. Both men are trying to stifle their moans and grunts.

I begin sucking even harder as I try to keep from screaming my pleasure. My fucking body is tingling all over. I can feel it from the roots of my hair down to my toes that are curled tightly under.

My dark haired lover's grunting gets louder. It's so fucking sexy. He sounds both powerful and delicate at the same time. "Fuck baby, get ready. My cum's gonna fill that throat soon! Oh, fuck yeah! Damn such a sexy, wet fucking mouth! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!"

I feel that hard wet dick draw up and begin to twitch. The cum is jetting out into my mouth with so much force that it leaks from my lips and runs down my chin. I swallow as much as I can not wanting to waste a bit. Sucking and swallowing the salty flavor deep into my body.

The jets of cum in my mouth and the cock pummeling me from behind set me off again. My body quaking between these two strong young men. His dick pops out of my mouth and I lower my head to the ground.

Blondie is punishing my ass. Jack hammering into my abused & well used pussy. He's worked 3 fingers into my ass. I whimper into the grass. "Now I'm gonna take this ass." Blondie says. "Don't worry baby. I got plenty of lube from this sopping pussy. You're so fucking wet!"

He slows down and pulls out of my pussy. I feel so empty. I moan to show my displeasure. "Please. Fuck please. Don't stop. God, don't stop." I'm inconsolable until I feel the head of Blondie's dick pressing slowly into my ass. "Yyyyyeeeessss! Feels so good! More, please I need your cock. Please!"

Slowly he pushes his way into the hilt. I feel his balls lightly tapping my clit. It's so swollen and sensitive I cry out. It throbs along with the beat of my heart.

I look over to see my dark haired friend stroking his cock as he watches the huge dick pulling slowly out of my ass. Oh fuck! His cock is back in action.

Blondie grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My back arches and my tits thrust outward. I'm amazed at how wonderful it feels to have that big powerful cock stretching out my ass. It's such a different feeling but damn it feels good.

Tall, dark and handsome uses his hand on my throat to push my body upright. My back is now against Blondie's hard chest that's dripping with sweat.

My dark haired friend comes up in front of me and rubs his cock up and down my slit. He pauses to show extra care to my pussy. Slowly rubbing back and forth. It slips over my clit and lubes up in anticipation.

Slowly that hard cock pushes into me. Blondie has gone totally still behind me. His dick lodged in my ass. His hands come around to pinch my nipples. I squirm and they moan. One in each ear.

I'm stuffed full of the men's two huge cocks. My body is hypersensitive. I can hear them groaning and talking to me but at this point I'm having a hard time keeping up with who says what. My body is aching deliciously. I feel as if I'm so close to cumming again.

"You're so tight and hot baby."

"You're wet pussy is squeezing my cock so hard. Fuck I can't hold out long."

I feel my clit start to tighten. My body is on the edge. The men are taking turns leaving and returning to my body. Thrusting and retreating in rhythm with each other. As my body starts to lock down on their pumping cocks, I feel a rush of liquid.

"Oh shit baby! Fuck! You're squeezing so tight and cumming all over our cocks! Fuck fuck fuck!"

"You just squirted all over our dicks baby! Such...a good... FUCK... Girl!"

Both men start pounding into me in erratic ways. They're no longer in sync. Faster and faster. I'm building up again. Shit, shit I don't know if I can handle "Fuck yeah!" I yell as my body shatters and begins to shake.

This throws both men over the edge. They yell out their completion while shooting hot streams of cum both into my convulsing pussy and my pulsing asshole.

We're completely spent. Blondie grabs a quilt out of his truck and throws it over us. I fall asleep to the heartbeat in my ear and the warm bodies on either side of mine.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers