Wild Weekend - Widow Aunt, Dee and I

Story Info
Widowed Aunt Sheen, Dee and I at the lake resort.
11.5k words
3.88
41.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
424 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with yet another recounting of a hot and debauched weekend that I spent with my widowed Aunt Sheen and her daughter, my sexy cousin Dee.

Let me tell you a little background first. I belong to a conservative Muslim family and stayed in a big city in central India. We were 8 families living in a huge private housing complex with several buildings in it. Every one of these was home to one of my 8 uncles and their respective families. We were a close-knit family but adhered to the strict guidelines of our faith, as in women wore burqa when they stepped out of the house and at least tied a hijab scarf around their face if not cover them outright with a niqab.

However, there were a few family members who had stepped out of bounds and into taboo relationships. Two of these were my widowed aunt and my older cousin sister, who was also her daughter. Theirs was the most modern family, in terms of our overall upbringing. As she was married to my father's eldest brother she enjoyed a lot of respect from everyone in our huge joint family. Although, when alone, she turned out to one of the horniest women I've ever met. She had seduced me a few weeks after her husband's demise but her daughter had already seduced me a month before her mother. Soon, her mother found out about us and this led to Aunt Sheen seducing her daughter for their first lesbian experience and our first threesome at the same time. All these incidents have already been posted earlier.

A little about us: I stand 5'10" tall, very fair complexioned and have a naturally athletic build from playing soccer for years now. I am a simple enough person and cared for my family, but I was also one of the horniest teenagers you could meet then.

Aunt Sheen was around 5'6" tall, very dark complexioned but had smooth and hairless skin all over. She was not chubby but you could call her extremely 'rounded'. She had huge, D-cup boobs and a slimmer waist. Her curvy hips flared out to a pair of large, round buttocks which stood out prominently.

Dee was a year older to me and is a little over 5'6". Dee has a dusky complexion which was a few shades lighter than her mother's. Dee had large, round brown eyes like Aunt Sheen but had a luscious pouty lower lips as opposed to her mother's thin lips. Dee was busty and had C-cup tits which were amazingly still perky. Her lovely round boobs accentuated her slim waist. The best part about Dee was her awesome booty. It must have been around 35 inches and she had a perfect pair of bubble butts, much like her mother's lovely huge booty.

Coming to the story

This happened back in November of 2007. My junior college was closed for a month for Diwali vacations as was Dee's. Aunt Sheen called me on Friday night to tell me about her plan to spend the weekend with me and her daughter at the lake resort. It was a beautiful and scenic place around 40 miles from our city. It has a huge lake with a dam that bordered a thick jungle on three sides with the resort located on this side of the dam. It was winter and as I did not have any other plans I was excited and agreed enthusiastically.

The plan was to drive to the resort. Aunt Sheen had been left very well-off after her husband's death around 6 months ago and owned her own small business too. Aunt Sheen had bought a small hatch-back model a week ago. Although she did not know how to drive, Dee and I had driving licenses and one of us would always take her if she wanted to go somewhere.

Aunt Sheen had booked one of the 6 independent villa suites from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We were set to leave around 9 so we could have plenty of time to reach the resort. I walked out to the common parking lot of our house and smiled when I saw Dee and Aunt Sheen waiting for me.

It did not go below 10 C in winter where we lived yet it was remarkably chilly in the morning. I noticed Aunt Sheen had on her thick, black button-down Abaya with a Hijab covering her head. It was more like an overcoat and was not form-fitting but it outlined her large, round ass cheeks noticeably.

I looked at Dee and saw her wearing a pair of Jeans with a short, white-colored kurti on top with a black hoodie over it. She was wearing a matching blue-colored Hijab to cover hear head. Dee's jeans were doing a good enough job of pushing out her firm, big booty and it jiggled seductively with her movements as she went about loading two small overnight bags into the trunk at the back.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Aunt Sheen greeted me with a large smile as I walked to the car.

"Good morning, aunty! What's up, Dee?" I greeted them back with a smile and stepped to put my overnight back pack into the trunk as well. Luckily, there was no one out at this time so no one saw us leave together. Although it wouldn't have been a problem as I'd already told my folks I was going to take Dee and Aunt to her mother's place which was in the next town, a good 3 hours' drive from our city.

Carnal Car Ride

I drove while Dee sat on the seat to the side. Aunt Sheen sat alone in the backseat and I could look at her in the rear view mirror over the dashboard. We chatted excitedly about the weekend and joked about some of the fantasies that we all wanted to play out. It was amazing to see the otherwise strict Aunt Sheen talk so openly about sex and that too with her daughter and her nephew. I realized that the level of intimacy we three had shared by now had made things extremely comfortable between us.

Aunt Sheen and Dee treated me more like their real family, as Aunt Sheen always called me "son" and Dee loved calling me "daddy" especially when we were in bed or alone. Aunt Sheen and Dee had become completely comfortable with each other's bodies too, thanks to the several lesbian and bisexual threesomes we had had together till now.

As we reached the outskirts of our city on the way out I noticed Aunt Sheen begin to remove her Hijab. She shook her hair loose and I looked to the side to see Dee was also removing her Hijab. I knew now that we were safely out of our city there was no risk of anyone recognizing us.

I drove with one eye on the road and kept in the rearview mirror. I watched Aunt Sheen chat casually while she unbuttoned her thick burqa before taking it off.

"Nice!" I smiled and commented when I saw that Aunt Sheen wore a long, loose, red skirt and a red hoodie with a zipper in the front. Dee turned around when she heard me comment suddenly.

"Wow, mom! You look hot!" Dee said and smiled wide.

"Mmmuuahh!" Aunt Sheen kissed Dee on the lips and said, "Thanks, sweety!" as Dee turned back and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Mmpphh... hey!" I exclaimed as Dee suddenly caught my face and kissed me hard on the lips. Luckily I drove slow and could still keep one eye on the road.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed again and exhaled, before grinning as I felt Dee reach out and grab my cock over my jeans.

"Someone seems to be very horny, mom!" I said teasingly, while looking in the rear view mirror at Aunt Sheen in the back seat who giggled as she saw Dee begin to rub my cock.

Dee looked at me and bit her lower lip as she smiled. She began to unzip my fly and I shifted my seat a few notches back. This allowed me to still reach the pedals with my legs easily and allowed Dee more space.

Dee was quick to unzip my fly and I felt her reach inside and quickly gripped my semi-erect cock within.

"Oh!" I exclaimed but kept smiling when Dee squeezed it hard. She then carefully pulled my cock out of the fly. Once she had my cock out, Dee leaned closer to me until her shoulder rested against mine. She put her head on my shoulder and gently stroked my cock with her left hand. I realized that this was a couple of hours drive and Dee was already horny. I wasn't complaining at all as my hot cousin continued to stroke my cock gently with her hands as I drive at a slow but steady pace.

Dee would occasionally turn her face to me and gently nibble my ears or kiss my neck. She was now pressing her firm, big tits against my left arm as she clung closer to me. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Aunt Sheen grinning widely, watching her daughter stroke my cock, as she sat comfortably in the back seat. I also noticed that there were practically no other cars behind us. This suddenly gave me an inspiration.

"You seem really desperate, Dee." I commented softly with my eyes firmly on the road as Dee kept her soft grip on my now erect cock and stroked it gently.

"Of course, I am. It seems so long since I've had your cock in me, bro." Dee replied in a husky voice. In reality, she had fucked me 2 days earlier in the night. She had a high sex drive, just like her mother, and would frequently fuck me, as much as 4 times a week.

"Well, baby you're going to have to wait to fuck me. But you can still have an orgasm. Do you want it?" I said softly in her ear.

"Yes, please?" Dee replied softly, in a pleading tone.

"Ok, you'll do as I say?" I asked her.

"Yes, anything you say, daddy." Dee replied in a lusty tone this time. Whenever she began calling me "daddy" instead of the usual "bro" or my name, I knew instantly that she was horny.

I smiled and then looked at Aunt Sheen looking at us with a curious smile on her face, obviously wondering what I and her daughter were whispering about.

"Mom." I said and Aunt Sheen immediately looked at me in the rear view mirror.

"Dee is very horny. Will you help her cum?" I said with a grin and Aunt Sheen's eyes seem to light up.

"Oh yes! I would love to, baby." Aunt Sheen replied excitedly and sat up straighter on the back seat.

Without another word I pushed Dee to her seat and asked her to get on her knees on her seat and face me. Dee looked confused but complied with my command.

"Slip your jeans lower, Dee. I don't think mom can pull them even if she tried. Damn! Those are some tight jeans you're wearing." I said and laughed. Dee smiled and immediately unzipped her jeans and after shifting a little she was able to lower her jeans to her thighs.

I was careful to keep my eyes on the road and reached out with my left hand. I caught Dee's shoulder and gently pulled her down. Dee bent down, with her butt to the door till I brought her face to my cock. Dee immediately realized what I was trying and without another word Dee began to lick my hard cock softly.

"Yes..." I moaned softly as I felt Dee's soft, wet tongue circle around the thick head of my dick. Dee rested her hands on the side of my seat and began to suck on my cock lovingly.

"Mom, now you can finger Dee." I said as I looked at Aunt Sheen in the rearview mirror.

"Oh, of course, baby!" Aunt Sheen said with excitement as she was looking longingly at the two of us from the back seat. Aunt Sheen shifted all the way behind the driver's seat. The gap between the two front seats was quite wide. It allowed her to reach to her daughter's crotch from over Dee's lovely, round buttocks. Dee seemed to be waiting for it and quickly spread her legs as wide as she could, at least as much as her tight jeans allowed.

I rolled the windows closed, turned on the radio volume high and one again checked the road. There was a heavily loaded truck driving a few meters ahead and I could not see any other car behind us.

"Ohh, Dee..." I sighed loudly and relaxed against the backrest of my driver's seat. I adjusted myself to a more comfortable position. I could now rest a foot on the accelerator and began cruising at a steady 50 km/hr. My right hand gripped the steering wheel tight and kept the car at a safe distance behind the truck.

Aunt Sheen had a better idea it seemed. She paused while caressing her daughter's pussy for enough time to reach around with the other hand and lower the backrest of the front passenger seat all the way back. It now made an almost perfect L-shape seat as it joined with the rear seat. I smiled at Aunt Sheen and watched as she hungrily caressed her daughter's lovely smooth back with one hand while her other hand seemed to be gently rubbing over Dee's tight pussy lips.

"Mmmhhmmm..." I heard Dee moan through a mouthful of cock as her mother began to caress her bald pussy. My cock was fairly erect now but I was still concentrating on the truck ahead and drive safe and steady. Dee was now slowly sucking in the top few inches of my cock in her mouth.

Aunt Sheen soon slid Dee's kurti and hoodie to her shoulders as she bent on her knees and blew my cock. I rested comfortably now and gently caressed Dee's smooth, bare back with my left hand.

"Mmm.. mmm.. mmm..." I heard Dee's moaning grow more frequent and harder as Aunt Sheen expertly fingered her daughter's lovely, young cunt and reached down to caress her hot, perky tits with the other hand. I heard Aunt Sheen begin to whisper encouraging words to Dee, words that seemed to bring her even closer to orgasm. I stretched my hand far and touched Dee's firm bubble butt and gripped her left ass cheek. I felt her firm ass cheek with my hands for a few seconds before I grabbed a handful of her round butt cheek.

"Mmhmmm!" Dee moaned in approval as Aunt Sheen's finger could slide in even better as I helped spread her tightly closed ass cheeks a little apart. Aunt Sheen was deftly fingering her daughter's lovely pussy with one hand as her other hand caressed Dee's large, lovely tits from below.

"Mmmm.. Mmmm... Mmmmm.." Dee's moaning rose in rhythm with Aunt Sheen's fingering and I could clearly hear a sloppy sound coming as Dee's cunt dripped with her pre-orgasm juices. Aunt Sheen could also tell that Dee was near orgasm so she began to rub Dee's clit now and Dee immediately jerked her butt up at the sensation.

"Oooohhh...!" Dee moaned loud as she paused while sucking on my cock and lifted her head a few inches over my cock. I could hear her breathing was fast and she panted hard.

"Aaahnn.. aaahh.. aahh.. mmooommm!" Dee moaned very loudly and her body began to quiver succinctly with the waves of orgasm hitting her. Aunt Sheen did not stop immediately but seemed to have shifted her hand and now caressed her daughter's sloppy wet pussy lips instead of the tiny clit.

"Ooohhhhhh.. yessss!" Dee exhaled and moaned long with a quivering voice and her grip over my cock tightened instinctively.

"Oh yes, baby, come!" Aunt Sheen whispered loudly in encouragement to her daughter and slowed her fingers till Dee was unable to take it anymore and suddenly sat up straight, pushing her mother's hand away from her butt. As Dee knelt back on her seat sideways I glanced at her for a second. Dee's eyes were half-closed and she had a lazy grin on her face. She was breathing long but slower now, as the throes of orgasm finally left her in a relaxed mood.

"Thanks mom!" Dee said softly and looked at Aunt Sheen in the backseat who was now caressing her crotch over the soft fabric of her cotton skirt.

"You're always welcome, baby!" Aunt Sheen replied with a loving smile while she watched her daughter struggle to pull her tight jeans in the awkward position on the passenger seat. I was about to push my hard and wet cock back in my jeans when Dee suddenly said,

"What about mom, Ali? Now she seems horny, he he he!" Giggling she pointed to the backseat where Aunt Sheen was sitting with her skirt pulled to her waist. I quickly twisted my head around to look back for a second before I exclaimed.

"Wow! No panties, huh?", I said as I turned around to face the road and looked at Aunt Sheen through the rearview mirror. I had got a clear glimpse of her dark and bald crotch which was glistening around the large, soft lips.

"You know how horny mom is son. I'm always ready to get fucked, baby." Aunt Sheen replied in a slutty tone and winked at me. I checked the distance and figured it was only around 10 kms left to reach. We were about to reach the exit from the highway that took you to the resort. The road from this exit took a winding way through the dense forest and finally ended at the gates of the lake resort.

"Hold on to your horniness for another half hour, mom. We'll reach the resort soon and then I'll fuck you all you want." I teased back in reply.

"Aw... not fair!" Aunt Sheen said with a pout as she continued to caress her glistening wet pussy softly with her fingertips and then pulled down the zipper of her hoodie to reveal that she was completely nude underneath.

My mouth dropped open and Dee mewled softly at seeing her mother's lovely, huge and dark boobs. Dee had a lust for her mother's voluptuous D-cup boobs while I was fascinated with Aunt Sheen's huge, round and soft ass.

The exit came and I signaled before diverging off the highway and driving on the single lane road. Despite being in the middle of the jungle the road was fairly well-maintained as there were a couple of small villages on the way to the resort.

"I'll help you mom." Dee said softly before she immediately shifted to the back seat. Aunt Sheen moved behind the driver's seat as Dee knelt with her back on the opposite end of the small rear seat. In the rearview mirror I could only see Aunt Sheen's thick, curvy leg placed over the backrest of the rear seat as she leaned and rested her back against the door, turning to face Dee on her side.

"Oohh! Yess..." Aunt Sheen exclaimed with a loud hiss and I figured Dee had touched her mother's pussy. "Yes, sweety.. like that." Aunt Sheen said softly while her breathing became harder. I had to fight hard from turning all the way around and watching mother and daughter but I had slipped my now semi-erect cock back in my jeans and pulled the zipper close with one hand. I pushed the small button and shifted my driver's seat back ahead to its original position.

"Thanks, Ali." I heard Aunt Sheen say sweetly through her moans as she now had more space in the backseat.

"Aaah.. aah.. aah.. mmmm!" Aunt Sheen's moaning became more frequent and louder as I heard Dee's finger slipping in and out of her mother's wet pussy. The sloppy sounds of fingering a dripping wet pussy were clearly audible. I could also smell the musky scent of cunt juices within the small confines of the car.

I had a huge grin on my face as I concentrated on the road and the sounds of Aunt Sheen's moaning became louder and louder. Dee seemed to be fingering her mother's mature pussy furiously now as the slurpy wet sounds became more intense.

Dee continued to finger-fuck Aunt Sheen's pussy till her mother to pant loudly,

"Aahh.. aaahhh.. aahhh.. aahh..!" Aunt Sheen kept on panting loudly and I could tell she was about to cum.

"I'm coming...!" Aunt Sheen screamed out very loudly and I could hear her scrambling to hold her legs spread apart in the as she lay in the backseat.

"Oohhh.. stop.. please stop, sweety..." Aunt Sheen began to beg after which Dee immediately stopped and slowly pulled her fingers out of her mother's dripping wet pussy.

"Wow! Look at this mom!" Dee exclaimed, holding her hand up.

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed her hand was glistening with her mother's cum.

"Mmmm.. I'll get that cleaned, sweetheart." I heard Aunt Sheen say before she seemed to grab Dee's wet hand and begin to lick her fingers.

"Oh, mom.. you seem like a dirty slut right now." Dee said, in a tone which was part teasing and part fascination.

"Is it? Well, then why don't you guys make me your slut for the weekend?" Aunt Sheen asked boldly but in half joking way.

"Well... why don't you, mom?" I asked her seriously, looking at her in the rearview mirror. I watched her sit upright and Dee cuddled Aunt Sheen from the side. Mother and daughter looked at me.

"Why don't you become a sex slut for us? This is the perfect chance. We have 24 hours at the resort. How about taking it one step further?" I said while grinning now and looking straight ahead as I drove the winding road of the jungle. The lake resort was only a couple of miles now.

An_Indian
An_Indian
424 Followers