Wild Weekend with My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife enjoys drive home.
2.4k words
3.98
46.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning as my wife and I were filling our plates with all kinds of goodies from the buffet line, we caught sight of Charlie, David and their parents talking to a very attractive, athletic looking guy. While we enjoyed our meal, Charlie and David stopped by and joined us. Soon the athletic guy appeared again and offered us a bottle of champagne. As he poured each of us a glass, Charlie introduced him to us. He was their college friend, Ryan, the food service/catering manager for the lodge who had arranged the Anniversary party last night.

As we all talked, Ryan was very complimentary to my wife. He went on and on about her clothes (black turtleneck, jeans, heels) and how they complemented her youthful good looks. I smiled as yet another young guy flirted with my wife. Too bad she didn't have another day to get to know him better.

Ryan excused himself and began making the rounds of the other tables, getting their feedback on the food and service. Once he was gone I saw David lean over and whisper something in my wife's ear. She had a skeptical look as she said, "Oh sure! ...And how do you know that?" He whispered something else to her and she responded, "I think I'll just have to see for myself."

We finished eating and were saying our good-byes to Charlie and David when my wife asked, "Sweetie, would you handle the check-out? I need to take care of something while you get the bags packed and loaded in the car. It seems that Ryan needs my feedback on our stay. He especially wants to know what we thought of the food and he wants my opinion on some new items, too. I shouldn't be long."

I smiled at my sexy wife and said, "No problem. I should be finished in about half an hour and you can meet me out in front. We can stop by at your sister's and then head out down I-355."

Well thirty minutes stretched into over an hour. Finally my wife appeared at the entrance with Ryan. I watched as he opened the door for her and then gave her a kiss. It looked like a very passionate kiss, maybe even a French kiss. She was all smiles as she climbed in the car and we were soon pulling away. As we passed the massive Buckeye tree the stood outside of the lodge, I asked, "So... What was that all about? ...And what took you so long?"

My wife turned to me and with a big grin said, "Why don't we wait to talk about it until we're out of the city and headed south, okay?"

We had a quick visit with her sister, then left, heading south on I-355 which merged into I-80. As we left I-80 and got onto I-57, I glanced to my right, taking in my wife's sleeping form .....which brings me back to the start of this story.

As my wife slept, I continued driving south. A little over an hour later, I exited for some fuel and a much needed pit stop. As I climbed back into the vehicle and pulled the door shut, the noise apparently woke my wife. She stretched in her seat groaning softly and then asked groggily, "Where are we? ....Is there a Starbuck's anywhere around here?"

"Sorry, there's no Starbuck's here," I answered back. "We're at the exit for the town near the old Air Force base."

We got back onto I-57 heading south, but it was apparent that my wife was craving a Starbuck's latté. Batting her eyes at me and smiling, she purred, "Sweetie, I could reaaalllly use a caffeine fix. I know the nearest Starbuck's is pretty far off the interstate, but I'll do annnyything you want if you'll stop there for me. It won't take too much extra time, will it?" she asked giving me a little pout.

"Well, I don't know...What did you have in mind?" I teased. "You know you still haven't told me what happened back at the lodge or why you took so long with Ryan. And if I'm going to have to drive all the way to Starbucks, I think you should be bottomless while you tell me."

"Mmmm," my wife said mischievously, "Okay, it's a deal. Should I take off my jeans and panties now... or after we finish at the drive-through?"

Without hesitating I answered, "Take them off now, ...but put your heels back on."

My wife was quite a diversion as we drove to the nearest Starbuck's. She apparently made quite an impression on the college-aged female clerk at the drive-through window, too. As she handed me the two cups, I noticed her bright pink fingernails and commented, "I really like your fingernails!"

She smiled and said, "Why, thank you. ...And thank you for that nice view in your passenger seat!!" As I turned to my wife I saw that she had turned sideways on the leather seat and was facing me. Her back was leaning against the passenger door and she had her legs spread. The clerk was right, it WAS a nice view...no, it was a GREAT view! After handing my wife her latté, we were off, heading back to the interstate.

After finishing her drink my wife looked very relaxed. She was still naked below the waist as she reclined her seat back and smiled over at me. I could tell I was about to hear the story of her time with Ryan.

"Did you notice David whispering to me?" she asked. I nodded and she continued. "He whispered that Ryan had a huge cock...in fact, he said he was hung like a horse! When I asked how he knew, David said it was because they showered together after playing basketball at the intramural-recreation building on campus. Then he told me Ryan was interested in 'meeting' me... but I knew what that really meant. I knew he wanted to fuck your hot, naughty wife, baby! ...He wanted to fuck me with that big cock!" she said excitedly. Before continuing, my wife leaned forward and opened the glove box. She reached inside and took out her 'rabbit' vibrator. She leaned back in the seat again with her legs spread. It slid easily into her wet pussy and she began to buzz her clit.

I was a little surprised, but in a moment she returned to her story, "So, anyway, I went to Ryan's office with him. He closed the door and began asking my opinion about the buffet, the catering at the party, and things like that. I knew you'd be waiting, so I decided to get things started. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. You wouldn't believe it, babe" she gasped. "He was so big I had problems getting his cock out of his boxers and through the opening in his pants, so I undid his belt and just pulled everything down to his ankles. When I straightened back up I could see his cock was enormous. My god, it must have been 12 inches long. His balls were all shaved, and I could see how huge they were, too..."

My wife was squirming on the seat now as the vibrator slid steadily in and out of her wet, trembling pussy. She stumbled over her words and began to moan more erratically. "I'd better stop using my toy for a few minutes or I'll orgasm for sure, and I don't want to cum, yet." she groaned.

She took a deep breath and then continued, "So there I was, honey, on my knees with this huge cock right in front of me. It was hard and leaking precum from the slit. I grabbed it and just stuffed it into my mouth as best as I could. I tried to deep-throat him, but I just couldn't do it. I really tried, babe. I was gagging and drooling and it was leaking all over my tits. He must have liked it though, 'cause before I knew it, he started cumming in my mouth. He really came a lot and it tasted wonderful, but I was still so horny and I wanted to feel that big cock fucking my tight, married pussy..."

My wife took another shuddering breath and put the vibrator back in her hole before she went on. "Ryan was a little weak in the knees, so I had him sit on the edge of his desk. While he was catching his second wind, I took off my sweater, and then my heels and jeans. He loved how hard my nipples had gotten and sucked on them for a few minutes. Then he said he wanted to see my pussy. I decided to tease him, so I turned my back to him and bent waayyy over and grabbed my ankles. Then I put my ass right in his face while I slowly lowered my thong and stepped out of it. He told me to put my heels on so I slipped back into them. He liked seeing me from behind and was squeezing my ass, but then he wanted a front view. I walked slowly around behind his desk and swept everything onto the floor. Then I climbed up on the desk and laid down spread-eagled for him..."

My wife moaned and again had to pull the vibrator out of her pussy. I smiled as she tried to relax a little before going on. "I could tell he liked my bald, waxed pussy so I told him to quit staring at it and start eating me. He buried his face between my thighs and did such a good job of sucking my clit that I had a mini-orgasm. By this time he was hard and ready to go again. I pulled his face up from between my legs and told him that I wanted to be fucked ...and fucked hard! He climbed up on the desk and put the end of his shaft at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy. I must have been really ready for him, baby, 'cause he drove that massive cock all the way inside me in one continuous motion."

"Does that turn you on, babe?" she asked me, "...thinking about your naughty wife with more than a foot of hard cock stuffed in her pussy!..."

"Anyway," she continued, "before I knew it he was slamming into me, and I had another orgasm as I fingered my clit. As I was coming down from my high, he climbed off, pulled me from the desk and laid me on the floor. After he turned me over, he slid that big cock inside my juicy pussy again and began to fuck me doggy-style. I reached down to finger my clit and he started spanking my ass. We were both screaming and yelling as he fucked me harder and harder, and in only a few minutes we were both shuddering as we climaxed together..."

My wife grabbed the vibrator again, slamming it back inside her pussy and repositioning it on her clit. Her words trembled and were mixed with moans. "He came in me so much, babe!" she gasped. "He just kept cumming and cumming until he filled my pussy to overflowing. It was leaking out of my hole and dripping down my legs..."

On hearing this I'm sure the disappointment was obvious on my face. "So he shot a big load in you?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me sooner, babe? I'm sure we could have found somewhere to stop."

One of my favorite things is to get between my wife's thighs and feast on the creamy mixture oozing from her just-fucked pussy. From what she'd just told me, I'd missed out on an opportunity to sample a really nice creampie.

She stopped moving the vibrator against her clit and looked over at me apologetically. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie," she said as she pulled the toy from her slick opening, "but the truth is I didn't have a treat for you this time. After Ryan came in me he surprised me by doing something else. He turned me on my back, dropped to his knees and began to eat me! He was really going wild, sucking my pussy and cleaning up all our juices. He did a really good job, too. By the time he was done there was hardly anything left. Nothing came out as I was getting dressed to meet you out in front."

She turned a little in her seat and had a mischievous look on her face. "But I might have a way to make it up to you, babe. When Ryan was walking me out to meet you, he told me he wants to have a threesome sometime. In fact, he said that if we do, the room, the food and the drinks will all be complimentary. What do you think, sweetie?"

Now it was my turn to smile. "You know what?... A threesome sounds like a great idea! Remember the threesome we had with your young lawyer friend? That was some great fun. I don't know if you realized it or not, but on the way up we passed each of the hotels where you met him for those special evenings... well, five out of the six, anyway. That brings back lots of wild memories for me. I do love sharing you!!"

My wife grinned at me and joked, "You sure have a great memory. Maybe you should write down those six adventures. You could make it into a story series and title them: 'My Wife and Her Young Lawyer'. Those are exciting memories for me, too. And now that you've got me thinking about them, I REALLY need to finish myself off!"

My wife smiled as she settled back into the seat and resumed stimulating her pussy and clit. It wasn't very long before she was moaning again, and then she cried out, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!...I love cumming so much!...cumming with my young lawyer...cumming with Ryan...cumming with Charlie and David...and best of all...cumming with my sweet, loving husband!......... Oh my god!..Oh yes...I'm..I'm..... cumming!!!"

And, yes, my wife did cum. In fact, she came all over! She squirted all over her legs, and onto our new SUV's leather seat, and even onto the carpet. After she recovered a bit, she looked down and saw what had happened. She looked over at me with concern on her face and said, "Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hope the interior isn't ruined."

I just laughed and assured her, "Don't worry about a thing. This vehicle's still under warranty, although I don't imagine they get too many warranty claims for 'cum damage'!"

We did eventually make it home, and I've begun to write a series about my wife's young lawyer friend. Until then....

Thanks to Sluggo11 for editing assistance.