Wild Wentz in the Wilderness Ch. 03

Story Info
Lacey gets wild.
1.1k words
4.32
16.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tropix
tropix
1 Followers

-3-

Morning brought just a trace of sunshine through the gray outside, and the rain had subsided to a drizzle. Lacey emerged from the shower making no effort to hide her nakedness and sat before the mirror with her hair dryer. "We might just get done and get out of here today," she said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe," I replied as I headed for the bath.

"Right now, I'm definitely up for some breakfast." And she reached out to paw at my hand as I passed her. "Not that you didn't feed me well last night, James," she smiled as my cock tingled.

She was dressed and pacing again as I put my clothes on after my shower. The feeling in the air was awkward, but not quite as strange as I feared. "You can call me Jim, you know. Everyone else does."

She looked out the window pensively. "I think I like James better."

"Fine with me," I sighed. "Let's go eat."

The diner was full of construction guys and you could sense the lull in their conversation and a sweep of their eyes when we entered. Lacey felt it too, and reached for my hand. That seemed to signal we were together, and the boys went back to their normal muttering. While waiting for our orders over coffee, a tall blond fellow approached our table.

"You the folks from P.E.?"

"Yeah, that's us." I stood for a handshake. "Jim Matthews.... this is Lacey."

"Ma'am," he touched his hat in a salute. "Charlie Gregg. I'm foreman on the spillway. Just wanted to clue you in- I talked to our crew up in Williston earlier- they say the back of this storm front is as bad as the beginning. Don't let this lighter rain fool ya, it's gonna get a lot worse in the next few hours. I'm keepin' my guys off the job till it clears. You might be stuck here another day; I wouldn't even try drivin' up there right now."

"Oh great. Well, we'll manage. Thanks, Charlie- see you tomorrow, I hope."

We finished our breakfast and Lacey dashed back to the room during a brief lull in the rain. I stayed behind to pay and call our office with an update. I returned to our room to find Lacey completely nude, on her knees in the middle of her bed rocking back and forth on a pillow tucked between her legs. I locked the door and stood there watching her as my cock warmed and stiffened. She had her head thrown back, eyes closed; humming to herself and then slowly mouthed two words.

"Per-for-mance......anx-i-e-ty," and then she opened her eyes, turning her head to look at me wildly. "Ever have it, James?"

"Ummmm- not really...."

"Well how's this for performance anxiety? If you don't fuck me and make me CUM in ten minutes, I'll cut your dick off, and you know I'm a crazy enough bitch to do it!"

The totally wild, uninhibited look in her green eyes- her pert naked breasts heaving as she humped the pillow got to me more than the 'threat.' I tore my clothes off and was on her in an instant. She folded over, offering her rear and my smooth hard cockhead slipped between her hot moist cunt lips, engulfing me with palpitating softness as I gripped her hips and thrust again and again.

"YES! FUCK me, you bastard! Shove that hard cock up my needy CUNT! Fill me! FILL me! FILL ME!"

"Ahhhh, god! Take it! TAKE this cock you horny bitch!"

"Oh SHIT, I love to be FUCKED! RAM it, Baby! Ram that dick into my dripping TWAT you filthy fucker!"

I was glad it had suddenly begun pouring rain outside to drown out our sounds. Above the roar the room was filled with her squeals and screams as our loins slapped together between the squishing of our sex. I mounted her closer, kissing along the back of her neck as my hands reached under to tweak at her distended nipples. Lacey kept moaning and babbling, "Drive it DEEP, man! FILL me! I want your tip in my WOMB you fucking MAN!"

I drew one hand back under her, strumming my fingers across her swollen clit in time with our thrusts which made her toss her head back and howl like a cat in heat. "Feel it, Bitch! FEEL this cock tearing up your hot dripping CUNT!"

"Oh shit, oh god, oh fuck I'm gonna.... I'm gonna cummmmm.... CUMMMM! Make me CUM you bastard and give me your SPERM!"

"Let it go! Let it GO, Girl! Cum on my cock, you crazy nympho!" I grunted and groaned, humping her tighter and deeper with each stroke. I could feel convulsions deep in her and she suddenly went stiff, freezing in place as wet heat flooded her depths and she let out a high-pitched whine. I knew I was within a few thrusts of letting go myself.

"Ohhhhhh..... pull it out."

"Ahh! Whaaa?"

"Pull it OUT!" she hissed, "and shove it up my ASS!"

I trembled, feeling her move forward to release me from her hot dripping vagina and she leaned on a shoulder to reach back and spread her cheeks to me. "Put it IN! James! Fuck my asshole! I want your hot CREAM up my ASS!" I pushed and with a squeal her sphincter accepted my tip and I plunged my cunt-slickened shaft deep into her tight hot hole.

Lacey bucked and moaned, then sobbed in passion as I held her hips and began fucking her ass with the same rhythm we had in her pussy. Her tight opening rippled up and down my shaft and I dropped close, kissing on her back, biting at her neck as my strokes became more urgent and with a deep groan I could feel my thick hot cream release, spurting deep inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh! FILL my ass with that CUM!" and her arms and legs went out straight and stiff, settling her stomach to the bed and I fell on her, panting and moaning..........

We lay there, still coupled, sighing and moaning softly. I guess I expected some slow moment of tenderness to separate us, but Lacey suddenly rolled us both to our sides causing my spent penis to quickly pop from her bottom, then she turned to face me, clutching my face in her hands and kissing me long and deep with our tongues probing each other. I held her close, and when the kiss broke we stared at each other intently.

"That was....... That was SO GOOD, James." There was a softness, a gentleness in her eyes that I had never seen before. "Baby, I needed that.... oh, you don't know...... how... how MUCH." Her eyes closed and we cuddled, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

tropix
tropix
1 Followers