Wild Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
A deadly attack leads to big changes.
1.4k words
4.38
16.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiakaMcCann
MiakaMcCann
17 Followers

Thanks again to my wonderful editor Jazcullen, who has patience of a saint.

*

I waited in the darkness for days. Of course I was stuck in the body of a wolf so at least I could see in the dark. All I did for those long days was pawl back and forth, in endless frustration. It felt like and eternity before I was once more back in my naked human form.

I felt angry, So much anger that I completely destroyed the last of the vintage wines, smashing them, throwing them watching as wine the colour of blood splattered over walls.

At the top of the cellar stairs I waited. I'd already banged on the door, something I hadn't done in wolf form, so hopefully dad would come looking. I had also called out. But hours later I was still sat there with my ear pressed to the door.

Waiting for my dad to realize I was myself was agony. I was hungry and tired, and probably kicked out of college because of the week I'd missed. But at last I heard the sound of the door opening. I was still naked but had found one of the dustsheets to wrap round my self.

As the door handle turned, I suddenly thought what if dad had told someone what I was. What if there were men, big burly men with guns ready to take me down or worse take me away where they would do only god knows what to me? My heart raced, but it was only dad, normally dad. I burst in to tears. I loved him and was ashamed of what I had become.

"I'm so sorry dad...I...shouldn't...camping..." I said in between burst of tears. Dad pulled me into the kitchen and calmed me down, gave me some warm pizza to eat. We sat in silence in the living room eating, It felt weird not to chat as we ate.

"So, how long have you..." He asked uncertainly.

"That was the second time, both times on the fall moon." I couldn't look him in the eye I felt so ashamed. Not only had I destroyed over a thousand dollars in wines, I couldn't blame it on the beast, I'd been in human form when I'd done it.

"so in the cellar away from others...." He wasn't looking at me either. This was bad. We had never been like this, not even when we had the birds and the bees talk.

"Then I can kinda control it, although...the wine..." I risked a glance at him, He was looking wide eyed at me. I could see him swallow hard. We didn't say anything to each other for several minutes.

"O.k. if its just the cellar you tearing up, if its safe for you in there, then we have a plan of action." He got up a turned on the T.V. Just as Criminal Minds came on. It was one of our favourite series. We sat in silence to watch it, neither of us willing to say anything further on the subject.

I woke up the next morning to find myself sleeping on the sofa. Dad had put a blanket on me and gone to bed. As it was a Saturday I didn't have anything to do but household cleaning and Food shopping.

Cleaning took me all morning. I started in the kitchen, cleaning as I cooked an all American breakfast; scrambled eggs, sausages, Fried tomato's, and pancakes. Dad rushed out to work and didn't eat. I didn't blame him. it was rare I cooked in the morning especially on a Saturday.

Cleaning the cellar took hours. I guess should have been renamed it the wolf cellar, although I don't think dad will find that amusing.

By two pm, I'd eaten lunch and was on my way to the high street for food shopping. Having not yet gotten my driven licence I couldn't drive anywhere without a qualified driver in the passenger seat, so I had to take the bus instead. Which was jam packed with people.

Shopping in the local 24 hour store was a nightmare with everyone rushing around to get what they could for that Saturday dinner with friends or family, they didn't even like. I was getting annoyed at being pushed and shoved.

I snapped at one lady "I'd move, but you haven't asked me," to which she apologized and quickly walk away, but it was in row one the vegetable aisle that finial made me crack.

Jessica Morgan, A.K.A she-bitch from hell, A.K.A The cheerleader who tried spreading rumours about me. She was dressed in small jean shorts, and a vest that looked like it belonged to a five year old. It not only exposed her lower belly and lower back, but also a lot of clevilege.

She spotted me half way through her little chat about the end of year prom theme. She nodded her head and all of her puppets turned at once.

"That Gabriel is so weird. You know I heard that she was going to tell the police the truth, and admit that she had a hand in Stacey and Sarah's deaths. I've also heard that she was the one who picked to go camping for the half term"

"And the park," agreed the tall lanky blond.

As I moved closer, I tried to ignore them and their stupid remarks and look for the vegetables and fruit I needed for the next couple of weeks. Jessica took it that I wanted to answer a few questions and made no ceremony about asking.

"Is it true?" At my questioning look she crudely added, "That you were shagging the murderer." I mentally counted to three, before answering.

"Seeing, as the murderers are a pack of wild, rabid wolves, or at the very least large dogs. No." I pushed my way past her, and picked up a few tomatoes from the reduced section.

"so, do you have nightmares," she looked at me with that annoying smile, she wasn't going to let up, not today, not this year.

"Yes" I answered quickly not giving her much information. I was just trying to stop grinding my teeth as they followed me to the checkout.

"I heard that you're lying and that it was a rapist and after he raped you and killed your friends, you've been in denial.' This time it was the lanky blond starting. I stopped and turned quickly my anger was starting to reach boiling point. What a stupid thing to say.

"This isn't something you joke about. It was a pack of wolves, wild looking beasts, and if you start spreading more rubbish I will not be happy." I said it in a whisper, near her face, making it a threat.

"You couldn't save your friends," Jessica rubbed that in my face, "How can you fight me. You're nothing but a lying whore. Admit it! You made the whole thing up."

Turning slowly I faced her. "Say that again. "

Her lips curled into a smile, and she looked around her. She wasn't alone, she was sure she'd be safe.

"I said, lying. Whore." As she stretched out the words, I lost it and punched her in the face. I then grabbed a fist fall of her hair and bounced her head of the side of the cashiers point. She fought back leaving deep scratches and bruises over my arms and face. Security guards separated us, pulled us a part and dragged me away.

Instead of kicking me out though they detained me until the police arrived. Lucky it was my first offence and Jessica hadn't asked to press charges. Surprisingly I was let go with a warning.

It was gone eight pm when I finally got home and I'd been out since two. Dad was watching the telly but stopped me the moment he saw me. I had no shopping with me, bruises and scratch marks down my face and arms, my hair was pulled out of the neat Plait it had been in, my small soft lips swollen and painful.

"I think we should move somewhere else. Where the beast can be outside for the full moon. That way you can finish high school. Maybe it'll help. At the very least we need to try."

I looked at my dad. I didn't want him involved in this. I had never been in fights before. I had always been the average girl, the never in trouble kind, and now I had a feeling I was becoming something inhuman, something I couldn't control, something dangerous.

MiakaMcCann
MiakaMcCann
17 Followers