Wildcat Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look who's getting forceful," Laura giggled.

"I think she likes it," I commented watching as Stephanie threw her thong away.

Stephanie didn't need more guidance here as she lowered her head into Laura's hairless snatch. I watched as she quickly lapped at Laura's pussy with her tongue. Laura moaned as worked her. I stared at full attention watching their beautiful bodies ache with pleasure. I leaned in and kissed Laura passionately. I pinched her nipple causing Laura to yelp.

I didn't mind being the third wheel as my hands explored both their bodies. I ran my hand over Stephanie's head and down her spine. My finger found its way down Stephanie's ass and underneath until I found her wet, awaiting pussy. "You're so wet," I exclaimed.

"That's because she likes being a little slut, don't you." Laura moaned.

A muffled, "Uh huh," came from Stephanie as I ran my finger in and out of her pussy. Once lubricated, I reached around and grasped her wonderful breasts, running her nipple through my fingers.

"That's enough slut." Laura demanded. "Get on the floor. I took a step back as Stephanie laid on her back waiting for what was to come. I knelt down over Stephanie, letting my sac fall onto her face. Stephanie quickly lapped at it with her tongue. When I looked up I saw Laura wearing her new strap on. She knelt between Stephanie's legs and started inserting it into her craving pussy. I watched as the pink strap on took the place of my cock rocking in and out her. I grabbed my shaft and shoved it into Stephanie's mouth. My cock pressed against the inside of her cheek as she tried to manage, struggling as Laura pressed into her.

The smell of our combined sweaty bodies filled us with lust, wanting more Laura and I worked her harder. Stephanie gagged as my dick tried to find the back of her throat.

"Take it bitch!" Laura screamed as her eyes were fixated on ravaging Stephanie. The lust overcame her as she pounded away. I never have seen the look in her eyes as she worked her. Stephanie's eyes closed as her body twitched. Eventually Laura fell on top of her exhausted. Their breasts tight against each other as Laura breathed heavily on her face. My cock sprung free from Stephanie's mouth as they kissed each other. Holding my shaft I lowered it between them, allowing them to kiss it and each other.

"Your turn honey," Laura said panting, then kissing my cock again. "Which pussy are you aching for? Mine? Or this slut's?"

"I want it," Stephanie moaned it. "I want your cock in me."

"You'll get it when you're ready you little slut." Laura mocked then stood up. She unfastened the strap on while Stephanie continued to try and convince me with her mouth.

I stood up, grabbed Laura, and laid her down back to the floor. She fingered herself while I pulled Stephanie up. "Sit on her face Steph," I commanded. Stephanie's shaking body complied and she sat, hovering over Laura's face. Laura instantly reached up with her mouth trying to get at her wet, writhing cunt. I guided Stephanie's head down so she could have access to Laura's dripping pussy. Stephanie instantly leaned in.

"Lick her ass Laura." I commanded. It felt amazing commanding these two beautiful puppets. Laura did as she was told and started licking Stephanie's asshole. "There you go baby," I said slapping Stephanie's ass. I pulled her cheeks apart to give Laura easier access.

"That's it baby, clean that ass," I said as I moved over to Stephanie's face, lifting it up. "You like that feeling?"

"Of course she does," Laura whimpered, not giving Stephanie a chance. "All little sluts like their ass to be eaten."

"What does that make you honey," I answered back. "You like it when I'm in your ass."

"That's cause I'm a good little whore...Your little whore." She said then going back to licking Stephanie.

I got between Laura's legs and presented my cock. Stephanie quickly engulfed it before allowing me access to my little whore's pussy. Once she let go I thrust myself into Laura forcefully, making her yelp. I began to rock back and forth. "I figured Stephanie would like a close view of you getting fucked."

"She needs it," Laura yelled out. "She needs to see it." I pulled out of Laura and Stephanie quickly engulfed my cock again. "That's it slut. Lick my juices from my boyfriends cock. Suck him clean. I want him clean before he fucks me again."

Stephanie did as she was told and slurped on my shaft. Her blue eyes filled with lust as she stared up at me. She then grabbed my member and directed it back into Laura. I pumped back and forth into Laura's aching pussy while grabbing at Stephanie's wonderful breasts. I wanted to cum but held back the feeling.

"Oh god!" Laura yelled out. "You feel so good." I could sense Laura's orgasm coming so I pumped harder, wanting her to scream louder.

"Cum you little bitch!" Stephanie yelled out. "Cum while you eat my ass."

Surprised at Stephanie's sudden outburst filled me with pride. Everyone was coming alive today. We all pushed our limits as we discovered what each other could take.

Hearing Stephanie pushed Laura over the edge as she screamed and her hips buckled around me. She twitched as I held my cock in place. When she subsided I pulled out, again letting Stephanie take me into her warm mouth. Laura laid panting while Stephanie sucked her juices from my shaft.

The girls stood up and embraced each other again. Laura, wanting to kiss her Stephanie, leaned in. Stephanie looked hesitant at first but then accepted her tongue. Taking action Laura jammed her tongue into Stephanie's mouth. "Taste it slut! Taste your ass!" Laura moaned as their hands rubbed each other's sweaty bodies.

While they kissed I grabbed the handcuffs from the coffee table. I walked behind Stephanie and ran my hand through her hair and down her back. I grabbed one arm and then the other, locking them in place with the handcuffs.

"It's time to get on your knees slut!" Laura commanded. She spat on Stephanie's cheek as she pulled away. It turned me on even more seeing my girl acting so dominating. She acted just like the red headed porn star she wanted to be.

Stephanie complied and knelt down. I presented myself in front of her and shoved my dick in her mouth. Laura grabbed her head and guided it as I fucked her mouth. "Take it bitch! Pleasure my boyfriend" Laura yelled as Stephanie gagged. I continued to face fuck her while Laura gripped her hair.

I realized if I was going to fuck Stephanie I needed to do it now. "Let's fuck this slut!" I said looking at Laura. She nodded in agreement. While grabbing Stephanie's hair she pulled her head to the floor, leaving Stephanie's ass high in the air. Laura and I got behind her. Laura slapped her ass before spreading her cheeks apart. I leaned in and pressed the head of my cock against Stephanie's awaiting pussy. Laura yelled, "You ready slut! Ready for your first real dick!"

"Yes give it to me. Give it to this little slut." Stephanie whined into the carpet.

I didn't wait another moment and pressed into her. Her wet pussy clamped against my cock. I started fucking her as Stephanie moaned.

"How's her pussy feel sweetie? You like it?" Laura asked slapping her hand against Stephanie's ass.

"Oh ya," I responded. "She's wet and tight for me." Leaning over I ran my tongue along Laura's breast. Laura moaned and responded by grabbing my ass, pushing me harder into Stephanie. With each pounding Stephanie's body fell closer to the floor until I was pumping her into the carpet. I took my dick out and Laura repositioned her so Stephanie's ass was sticking up. Before letting me go back in she grabbed my shaft and started sucking.

"That's it baby, my little whore." I moaned. "You like that."

"Yes baby. Your baby whore likes it." She responded then guided me back to fucking Stephanie.

I continued to fuck Stephanie while Laura watched on. She knelt by Stephanie's head fingering herself. Using her own juices as lube I watched as Laura shoved her finger into her own asshole. She moaned as she ran it inside her. I continued to pound to the rhythm of Stephanie's whining. Laura didn't wait long before she took her finger and jammed it into Stephanie's mouth. "This will shut your little slut's mouth up!"

Stephanie took her finger and sucked on it like it was my cock. I watched as she slurped on it. "Ya you like that slut." Laura said spitting on Stephanie.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and guided Stephanie back to her knees. "Remember the salty taste." I said.

"Ya she remembers, don't ya slut." Laura yelled and grabbed my shaft. "Open your mouth."

Stephanie knelt, arms behind her back, mouth wide open. "Wait," she panted. "Let me catch my breath." Her breasts heaved in and out as she gasped for air.

"I don't care if you're ready slut." Laura said while pumping my shaft, guiding it in the direction of Stephanie's face. I couldn't hold back anymore and started to erupt while Laura milked my cock. My cum splattered onto Stephanie's nose and cheeks. Laura grabbed her head and shoved it onto my cock. "Suck the rest of it out slut."

I shook as Stephanie sucked the rest of the cum from my body. I was amazed as Stephanie stared directly up into my eyes. My cum oozed from the sides of her mouth. It dripped from her chin onto her breasts. "Now that's a good little slut." Laura said laughing. "You like it?"

Pulling back, Stephanie replied, "Mmmm very much."

The cum splatter complimented Stephanie's creamy skin. I watched as she tried to catch her breath.

"You're not done." I said looking at Laura. "Be a good little whore and help clean her up."

Laura leaned in and licked the semen from Stephanie's breasts. Then moved her tongue upwards, lapping at the cum as she went. My two dolls looked amazing. Once cleaned, they deeply kissed each other, savoring the last moments of our escapade.

"Had enough ladies?" I gasped while watching the show.

Laughing, Laura replied, "Come honey, let's take a shower." She stood up and grabbed my ass, pulling me in the direction of our bedroom.

"What about me?" Stephanie whined, still handcuffed and kneeling on the floor.

"You're a good little slut," Laura responded. "You'll figure it out."

After leaving Stephanie there we took a shower. When we came out Stephanie was gone. "Wonder what happened?" I muttered. I looked around the room and noticed her clothes were gone.

"Guess she left." She responded.

"So what's next?" I asked. "I don't know if we could top that."

"Oh you'll see." Laura said giggling.

12