Wilde Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost too comfortable to leave the bed, yet I used one last bit of reserve energy to get up. I figured I might have to help Tom get up too, but he did it all on his own. As he did, I walked over to Olivia and she immediately got on her knees, then signaled Tom to stand next to me.

The second he got there, Olivia deep throated his cock and licked whatever cum was left over on it. When she got it all, she went to my cock and licked it all over, despite where it had been. Afterwards, she merely put her hands on our shafts and started pumping, with her own saliva as an effective lube.

"So where are my other sets of cum?" Olivia asked softly. "I want them in me so bad....and on me." To help us, she sucked me off wetly and loudly while jacking Tom off, then sucked him and jacked me. She then rubbed our heads on her high cheekbones, before putting them on her lips – while smiling a helpful seductive smile and letting those incredible eyes twinkle.

Olivia kept smiling and humming her encouragement as she jacked us off, and it was still more than enough. I might have normally tried to hold out longer than Tom, but that really didn't cross my mind then. I needed to cum before I short circuited, and Olivia needed it too – and the customer is always right in any business.

So I willed myself to let Olivia's soft hand, eyes, lips and face push me over the edge – and explode all over them one last time. Technically, it just got on her lips and below her eyes before she took me in her mouth. And when she let me go, Tom let himself go as well.

He shot onto Olivia's cheek as she finished sucking me off, then she turned her head to swallow him down as well. She came off just as I finished on her neck, and she let him finish on her face and chest as well. By the end of it, her upper body was pretty drenched – to say nothing of her mouth, which contained a fair load from both of us.

Olivia made sure to show that off very clearly, as we saw her mix our cum together in her mouth. After she swallowed it down, she stayed on her knees for a few seconds before finally getting up – which was our cue to finally stumble and fall into bed.

It took some effort not to fall asleep, as the sounds of Tom's breathing and Olivia using the bathroom sink gave me something else to focus on. But by the time I could focus, I saw a clean Olivia getting herself dressed, while me and Tom were still lying naked.

I got an all too brief final look at her naked parts before she buttoned herself back up. She then stood over us and pulled out two clips of money, lying them on the table nearby. "I'll let you decide who gets what clip. There's $1500 in them either way," Olivia said.

I tried to make a comment, but I was speechless for a few reasons. Yet Olivia – the one who was hopefully rocked harder – effortlessly walked over to us. "It goes without saying you can't tell anyone I was here. It'll make things and future visits much easier," she told us.

All I did was nod, yet it was enough for Olivia to bend down, take my spent cock and give it a kind of goodbye kiss and lick. She quickly went over to Tom and did the same to him, then her cock-tinged lips gave us a final smile before she left the room.

Although me and Tom were all alone and both still naked, none of us moved away from the bed. Ultimately, Tom stated, "Its all downhill from here, man."

While this was my first night, I found it hard to disagree with him. But what a hill to start going down from.