Wilder West Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Barbara's hands were reaching behind her back and undoing her bra catch. Gina's catch was in the front and she unhooked it, but held the cups together. Barbara let her straps hang loose in the back and crossed her arms over her chest, one hand on each shoulder strap. "Now what?" she asked.

His mouth suddenly dry, Paul croaked, "Ladies first?"

The three more-outgoing friends found themselves looking at the shyest member of their foursome to determine just how far this game was going to go. The girl's emerald green eyes positively flashed as she acknowledged Paul's little joke with a slight nod of her head and slowly peeled the large cups down the front of her body until her natural centerfold breasts hung in front of their staring eyes. Paul gasped, having only seen Barb's huge tits in a bikini top and now finding they were even more beautiful than he'd dreamed. Of course Gina had seen them naked for years in the locker room at school and Jerry had been happily sucking and fondling them for the last two, but in this setting, with the erotic way Barbara had exposed them they also were at a loss for words as they gazed in wonder.

The pale-skinned beauty smiled happily at her friends' attention and then cleared her throat, breaking them from their spells. "Gina?" The black brassiere was slipped off, exposing firm B+'s practically thrusting off the blonde's chest. "Didn't I say your tits were perfect? I love how your nipples point up like that." She addressed the boys. "Now let's see how your nipples stand up."

The two studs practically ripped their shirts off, exposing the torsos of two male models. Paul with long, lean muscles and Jerry with size and cuts that just screamed power. Molly quivered in anticipation as she gazed at the young men's beauty through Barbara's emerald eyes. Near total dissipation only an hour ago, Molly was already back to the strength she'd been when she'd first met the frustrated masturbation addict Jane Rostick, oh those many years ago. She'd never recovered from a drought of sexual energy this quickly. Of course she wasn't aware of any of that, and didn't care; she just turned the surplus energy back out to lift its source to a higher level.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: 'Is this a dream?' Jacob asked himself. 'Or a nightmare? She is a ghost after all.' The strangely translucent image of Molly had left its chair and joined the other two girls in pushing the big man back onto the large brass bed, his ten inch boa lying tightly against his hard belly. 'Who fucking cares?' was the answer he gave himself as he watched Molly merge with Lee before the slender girl climbed on the bed and straddled his hips.

Seamus felt remarkably relaxed. He really wanted to pull his raging hard on out of Erin's front hole and drive it into her rear one, but he also felt like he could wait as long as it took for Erin to be ready for it. Meanwhile he just kept stroking away at her cunt, enjoying its warm, wet grip while he tickled her wrinkled rosebud.

Ying Ma reached in and pointed the man's weapon up in the air, Molly savoring the size and weight of the beast in her hand. Lee reached down with both hands and pulled the petals of her flower far apart, Molly feeling shocks from the velvet knob rubbing against her pink lips. Jacob prepared to test his theory about all Chinese pussy being as tight as tiny Ying Ma's, Molly salivating at the image of the fat plum poised to split Lee in two.

'One, two, three!' Molly and Erin counted down together before thrusting their hips back and impaling their asshole on Seamus's fat thumb. Seamus was surprised that he wasn't surprised by the sudden move, if that made any sense. He rationalized it as having read Erin's signs properly and unconsciously being ready to press firmly when she came back against him. And by the way, of course it was completely natural that he would personify this instinct as speaking to him in Molly's voice. Now that same instinct told him to simply hold steady in her bum while she adjusted to him. 'Maybe a little more spit' the instinct whispered in his ear and he drooled some more on the ring of muscle clenching tightly around his thumb.

'No, she isn't as tight as Ying Ma,' reckoned Jacob as he carried out his test of Chinese pussy, 'but she is still goddamned tight!'

Miss Molly and Ying Ma had both described being filled by Mr. Jacob to Lee and of course both had their own take on the act. Ying Ma had such an unusually tight cunt that it was a colossal battle that left her sore and aching and eager for the next time -- but not too soon. Molly, on the other hand, absolutely loved the way he stuffed her full and would set aside a whole week for no one but him when he was in town on business from his mine in the mountains. For Lee it was somewhere in between. She'd never had anything this large inside her and at first it was painful and uncomfortable, but she breathed deeply and slowly and felt Miss Molly gently stroking her hair and nuzzling her neck. Raising herself up and down in short strokes her body adjusted and accepted the thick rod. Soon she was gliding up and down its full length and reveling in the power pulsing inside her. Molly had Lee sit all the way down on Jacob's thighs, taking the weight off her knees so that her body weight forced the beautiful cock as deeply inside her as possible. Then she just sat there and rocked, grinding crotch against crotch, feeling every inch.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: Barbara walked her fingers up and down the outline of Jerry's cock pressing through his pants, feeling every inch and loving how the snake jumped under her touch. He moaned into her mouth, pausing in his wrestling match with her tongue. She broke the kiss with a smile and stared deeply into his eyes. "Do you like that?" she asked wickedly, giving his cock head a squeeze through his jeans. The young man was mesmerized, he'd never seen her eyes shine so much; they practically glowed like fucking kryptonite in a Superman movie. Only her hands were having exactly the opposite effect from kryptonite on his Man of Steel.

Gina looked over the top of Paul's head as he nursed on her sensitive nipples, watching her hot friend reach down and start undoing her muscular stud's belt and pants. The blonde held her lover's mouth tighter to her tit, encouraging him to bite her as she stared excitedly at Barbara peeling Jerry's pants and underpants down his hips...and there it was! His hard cock was pointing straight up in the air and it looked beautiful in throbbing profile. Gina thrust her hand through Paul's open fly, fighting her way through his boxers to get to his swelling meat.

Molly stroked the muscular boy's hard prick with both hands while continuing to stare into his lovely brown eyes. He may have been short, but his cock sure wasn't, there was plenty here to keep a woman happy. Finally getting the tall boy's penis free from the entangling cloth Molly was pleased to find that he also was fully equipped.

It hadn't taken much mental exploring to find that the blonde girl wasn't going to need any coaxing or coaching, Molly would simply be able to enjoy that ride. Her boyfriend was also ready, willing and able; he would just need a little help with control, like most men, especially the young ones. The other boy was so strong, but he held it back, being surprisingly gentle. Well that was certainly a good quality, but tonight he was going to need to display more of his dominating power from the wrestling mat in the bed.

And the redheaded girl, what was it about her? Somehow all the energy coming from her, even before the passion had heated up, had been stronger, purer, more rejuvenating. When Molly flowed through her mind, looking for fantasies to release, memories to use, it had seemed so familiar. True, the girl had a demure veneer of shyness, but underneath...what was it about her?

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: Lovely Lee was a glorious fuck, but there was something else, what was it? Jacob continued to puzzle. Her pussy had its own individual feel, every woman's magic box being different and special, but the way she clenched it, squeezing his prick almost like a fist - one of Molly's special tricks. The moonlight streaming through the window accentuated the shape of her eyes, the slight flatness of her nose, making her look more exotic, more Chinese than in full daylight, but when he squinted he could swear her black hair had a reddish shine to it. He was sure he'd imagined, or hallucinated, the sight of Molly's spirit merging with Lee's body, but damned if he didn't feel like he was fucking two women at the same time and damned if he didn't like it.

She couldn't believe she liked it so much. Seamus had gone from twisting his thumb in her ass and gently stroking it in and out to jamming his index and middle fingers together up her chute hard and fast and it was making her juices flow heavily. Even the very thought of what he was doing, so scary before, was incredibly naughty and erotic. She couldn't remember ever talking to Molly about this, but for some reason she thought she could recall hearing the sweet Irish voice saying, "I promised you would like it." Her own voice having gone deep and throaty, Erin finally said the words Seamus had been waiting for. "Now, do it now!"

Swiftly and smoothly Seamus pulled his raging cock out of Erin's juicy twat, seeing the swollen lips gape open, ringed in red silk. 'Erin has red pussy hair?' Then he was guiding the fat head against the woman's virgin asshole and pushing firmly. His anal foreplay had worked wonders and he popped through with surprising ease, earning a gasp of pleasure from Erin in exchange for one of his own. She was so ready that he held steady for only a moment before going deeper and deeper. In just a few strokes he was buried to the hilt in her rectum, his red pubic hair tickling her ass. 'When did my pubes turn red?' 'Who fucking cares?' was the popular answer of the night and it worked here too.

She was about to explode and went for it. Jacob's big cock impaling her, Ying Ma's clever hand rubbing her love button, Molly encouraging and energizing her from inside; Lee was in paradise and let herself go with the earth-shaking tremors of a powerful orgasm bubbling up from her core. The contraction of her climax on his cock was Jacob's last straw and he shot his volcano deep into her love canal, sending Lee off on a whole 'nother cycle of shaking and screaming until the beautiful slender woman collapsed on the man's broad chest, panting and gasping while he hugged her tight.

"Oh, yes, oh, hell yes!" she cried. "Do it...do it...fuck my ass!" Erin had never been much of a vocal lover before, but it seemed like the thing to do now and somehow saying the nasty thing out loud made it even more exciting. "Of course it's exciting, you've got a big, fat cock up your ass," Molly growled in her head. "Up...your...ass!" "Yes," Erin answered aloud. "Up my ass, big, fat cock up my ass."

'Oh, fuck!' Seamus thought, 'I'm about to explode already from her incredible asshole, but if she keeps talking like that my cock will rip apart.' He struggled to hold back his orgasm, wanting this glorious buttfuck to go on. "Don't hold back!" demanded his 'instinct'. "Let it rip apart, rip her apart, you heard the slut, she loves your big, fat cock up her ass. Fuck the slut!" "Yes," he agreed with the voice in his head. Like Erin, he spoke aloud in answer to a silent voice no one else could hear, so the other living person in the room only heard half the discussion. "The slut loves it in her ass."

Now Molly stepped back and let the two lovers carry on by themselves with their dirty conversation.

"I do, I do love it in my ass. Fuck me, Seamus, fuck your slut in the ass."

"Deep in your slut ass," her boss growled driving harder into her bottom while she picked up the pace of her clit rubbing. "I'm going to fill your ass with cum, slut. Are you ready? Do you want it?"

"Fuck yeah, fill my ass with cum. Oh God, fill my virgin slut ass with cum!"

And then he was. His hot load splashed deep into her bowels as he clenched her hips and thrust wildly into her violated bum. The orgasm started in her ass, burst into full flame at her clit and burned through her entire body. The two lovers shook and trembled, grunted and groaned, and finally collapsed to the mattress, cock still buried in ass.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: Jerry couldn't believe what was happening. Yeah, he'd hoped, even expected things would go farther than last Halloween when Barbara had let him fuck her in front of Gina and Paul. But they'd all still had their clothes on then, just exposed at the waist to allow him to take her from behind while their friends did the same on the other side of the display casket at Rogerston's Funeral Home.

But tonight! He was still on his knees, topless, with pants pushed down to his knees. Barb sat in front of him alternately rubbing his rock hard prick between her big tits and taking it deep into her mouth, hell, into her throat, something she'd never done before.

If she relaxed and got the right angle she found she could actually get his cock head into her throat and when she swallowed she could feel the electric shock it was sending back up his rod. She'd never actually sucked Jerry that much and had never let him come in her mouth, but tonight she couldn't get enough of his hot meat and was even eager to finally taste his spunk hot and fresh from the fountain. But not yet, she thought as she felt a telltale shiver along the base of his penis. Smoothly, as if she'd known the trick for years, she pressed her thumb tightly against the underside of his cock at the base, cutting off the orgasm before it got out of control. Then she released him from her mouth and rubbed her fat tits up and down his spit-slickened pole.

Jerry looked over and saw that Gina was following Barbara's lead, although she and Paul had taken the time to get his clothes all the way off. The blonde's tits weren't big enough to smother Paul's cock the way Barb's did Jerry, but still they were so beautiful and looked so hot massaging his friend's prick. When she released her titties and went down on him Jerry knew she was doing it with great experience. Paul had eagerly shared his adventures in Gina's mouth with Jerry, making Jerry envious since Barb was so reluctant to suck him. When she had done it Paul had just known it could feel better and had often fantasized that it was Gina's pretty face he was poking instead of his own beautiful girlfriend. As he watched the blonde eagerly attacking the tall boy's long rod he imagined again what it would be like to be in Paul's place. 'But then again,' he thought with a groan that started from his balls. Something had gotten into Barb tonight and he suspected he was getting a blowjob as good as or better than any Paul had ever received from the slut Gina.

Happy, go-lucky Paul had a big shit-eatin' grin on his face. He knew exactly what Jerry had been thinking about Gina and that was fine because he was thinking the same things about hot, red Barbara. And meanwhile he could tell that Gina was feeling especially inspired tonight and he was happy to let her take it out on him. "God, I love Halloween!" he cried. "Let's hear it for the patron saint of Silverton Halloweens, Mary O'Reilly."

Barbara released Jerry's cock head with a loud pop and looked over at the basketball stud. "Molly," she corrected. "Molly McCoy."

"McCoy? Like you? But I thought you said..."

"I was wrong. Maybe I misunderstood Grandpa Patrick at first, but now I'm sure it was Molly, not Mary. And she wasn't my great-great-cousin, she was somehow closer, more of a blood relation."

'Yes, that was it!' Molly thought. Somehow the same blood she'd inherited from her mother and father was running through this girl's veins. As she looked at the young redhead through Paul's appreciative eyes she thought, 'She looks like me. Like Sean!' Yes, that had to be it; she must be Sean's daughter or granddaughter. The spirit had no inkling of how much time had actually gone by since her passing.

"And speaking of closer," Barbara growled, getting to her feet and pulling Jerry to his. "It's time for us to get closer." She kicked at the pants tangled around his ankles and said, "Lose those," while she undid her waistband and pushed the long skirt down over her full hips, where it parachuted to the floor. Her black, French-cut panties were her last vestige of humility and soon they had joined the skirt in an untidy pile. "Coming?" she questioned, turning on her heel and walking over to an inflatable mattress.

Jerry dropped to his ass on the floor and wrestled his cowboy boots off and his pants and underpants after. Quickly springing to his feet he made for the bed.

Gina and Paul had gotten to their feet when Barb did and now stood snuggled together, Gina slowly stroking Paul's hard cock and watching how he stared at Barbara's bouncing tits and then her ass when she turned and walked away. "You want her, don't you?" she asked slyly; not feeling jealous, but excited.

Busted again, Paul didn't know what to say; any protest of innocence would be an obvious lie. Molly gave his rod a tight squeeze and purred, "I think you just might get some too." The boy stared as he seemed to see a flash of green in his girlfriend's blue eyes. Then she released his peter and turned her back on him. Looking over her shoulder she continued in her sexy voice, "But I hope you don't mind starting with this." Bending forward slightly at the waist she slowly peeled off her pleated poodle skirt, exposing her firm, athletic ass "covered" in only a tiny black thong. She continued bending forward at the waist without bending her knees, sliding the skirt to the floor and untying and removing her socks and shoes in the same position as the boy hungrily watched every flex of her long, powerful thighs and tight, round butt. When she was finished with her clothes the flexible beauty continued hanging from the waist and smiled at him upside down from between her long legs. Without a word she straightened and strode off to the other bed, Paul trailing behind like a puppy.

By the time Jerry had gotten his damn cowboy boots off and made his way over to the king-sized inflatable mattress Barbara had gathered the pillows together in a pile and was propped up against them. Her legs were spread with knees bent and she was rubbing her hands up and down the silky insides of her thighs. "Feel like returning a favor?" she cooed, running her fingertips along the pink petals of her beautiful Irish rose. Jerry dived in happily to drink her delicious nectar.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: Bit by bit Seamus's spent pecker shrunk until it popped out of Erin's happily sore butthole, a dribble of his cum following after. Wordlessly, almost like sleepwalking, the two exhausted lovers found their way under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the next room Jacob and Lee could have done the same thing and quiet Ying Ma would have let them. But Ying Ma playing host to a red-haired sexual elemental once known as Molly McCoy was having none of it. She did let them enjoy the long, slow ride to the end of their orgasms, but once their breathing had settled and the quivering in their groins had stopped the delicate Chinese beauty was pulling on her countrywoman, peeling her off the big western stud and laying her on her back. Sitting astride Jacob's torso the small woman leaned down to within kissing distance of the powerful silver miner.

"Miss Molly say you very special man," she purred, her lips fluttering on his like butterflies. "She say you very unusual." Jacob couldn't help but lift his head slightly, trying to taste more. "Every man like to fuck and I know you fuck very good." Jacob reached up to hold her still, but with surprising strength she pinned his arms. "Every man like his dick sucked and the way you've cracked my jaws I know you the same." She gave him a teasing smile for being a typical male and then a longer kiss to say she forgave him. "But Miss Molly say you also like eat pussy." A flash of green blazed from her dark eyes. "She say you care if woman come and like woman come on your tongue. We don't see that much here," she added ruefully. "Most men say, suck me, fuck me; don't care about girl's pleasure. Miss Molly say you different." Inch by inch the exotic beauty moved up Jacob's body, finally resting her knees on either side of his head, her black-feathered love hole poised above his mouth. "Is true what she says? You like eat pussy?"