Wilder West Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: "God, I love to eat your pussy," Jerry groaned into Barbara's box. This was another of those areas where his girlfriend was frustrating. He knew damn well she loved the feeling of him eating her out, but somehow felt it was too "slutty" and usually wouldn't come in his mouth and definitely wouldn't kiss him when his mouth was slick with her juices. But again, tonight something was different.

"What do you love about it?" she asked huskily. "What do you love about my pussy?"

Barb never talked like this and it sent an extra thrill through Jerry's powerful frame. "Everything," he growled, opening his mouth wide and pouncing on her whole flower at once. Then something told him to back off, to play with this development, to really tell her why he worshipped her sex. He released his tight grip and planted a gentle kiss on the pink lips. "First off," he said lovingly, "it's just so damned pretty. Now, I haven't seen many close up like this, that's true, but I've seen plenty of pictures and I swear your flower is the model all others try to copy." More gentle kisses up and down the length of her crack. "And the way it changes as you get more excited. The lips flush and swell and open, really like a flower inviting a bee inside for some honey." He ran his tongue between outer and inner lips and then pried the wet inner lips apart. "And the taste of that honey; the hot, sweet, naughty taste." He dug his tongue deep, diving for that honey.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: Ying Ma's pussy may have been almost too tight for his big cock, but it was just right for Jacob's probing tongue and he stabbed his stiffened taste organ in and out like a miniature prick. The whore's juices were beginning to flow and the big man savored their musky flavor. He remembered what a sprayer the little China girl was when she came and he couldn't wait to feel and taste her hot gush.

Suddenly, however, her pussy was gone; she was high on her knees, lifting her delicate flower out of his reach. He craned his neck forward, but a firm hand on his forehead kept him away. Now she was scooting back down his body, taking up her original position with mouth just above his. Then she was kissing him, kissing his lips that shined with her pussy juice. She pulled back just a fraction and said throatily, "Miss Molly right, you good pussy eater." One more kiss, then, "Me like pussy too." In a flash the small whore spun around until she was on hands and knees straddling his and Lee's overlapping lower legs and lowering her head between the lightly dozing Lee's thighs; her perfectly formed miniature ass thrust invitingly back toward Jacob.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: 'Why did I ever hold back before?' Barbara was asking herself as a powerful orgasm built in her crotch and she got ready to release it to Jerry's talented tongue. "Come all over his face!" rung through her mind. 'Yes!' she agreed. She knew he really did want it and that only made it more exciting. She was going to come like mad all over his face!

Gina and Paul had a problem. They were enjoying one of their favorite positions -- sixty-nine -- but whoever was on the bottom couldn't see what was going on on the other bed. The way Barbara was cranking up the moans and squeals they knew she was near blowing and they both wanted to see that. Well, there was a quick fix for that they realized and without speaking they moved into their favorite porno viewing position; Gina on hands and knees facing the "screen", Paul kneeling behind. Of course this position was no good for sucking, but it was great for fucking and Paul shoved his tremendous cock full length into Gina's hot cunt. Oh and the show was so much better than the videos they sometimes watched together.

Jerry lay on his belly, head buried deeply between Barbara's shapely thighs. The powerful muscles in his back and arms flexed as struggled to keep her wriggling hips from dislodging him. He thought he was pretty good at this, but found new ideas coming into his head for things to try, things that Barbara responded to wildly. He was getting rougher than he ever had, actually pressing his teeth against the flesh around her pussy like he was going to take a bite out of her and she just pushed harder up against him. He danced around her clit and pressed it with the flat underside of his tongue instead of going straight in with the tip and that seemed to be building a slower, stronger orgasm for her. He knew that in the end he would savagely attack the sensitive button, but now he waited for the sign as he softened her up for the final assault; like when he danced another wrestler around the mat, disorienting his unfortunate opponent until it was time to take him down hard.

Molly looked across the short gap between the beds and saw the other young lovers watching her hungrily and she loved the audience as she always had. She tried to go over and see what it looked like from their perspective, but for some reason she couldn't. She'd always been able to see and feel multiple lovers at once, but for now she couldn't seem to get much further away from Barbara then to her boyfriend between her legs. But she also didn't care all that much. She couldn't believe how good she felt, how much more real this felt than usual, like it really was her own body.

'Oh, my God, here it comes!' Barbara yelled inside as the climax started rolling through her. "Oh, fuck!" came out loud as Jerry suddenly performed his 'take down' on her blazing clitoris, turning a powerful orgasm into a massive one. Gina put a hand back on Paul's hip, stopping his thrusting. She straightened up onto her knees, his cock still inside her. He wrapped his strong arms around her and she grasped them tight, the two teens just watching in awe as their friend held nothing back. One freckled hand gripped the back of Jerry's head tightly, the other clutched at one of her own breasts, pulling the nipple away from her body in a tight grip. Molly/Barb's back arched, thrusting those big tits out. Her head flopped from side to side on the pillows. "ah, ah, ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, AH, AH, AAHHHHHHHH!' came out in a crescendo of passion and now her pussy was flooding Jerry's mouth with her hot cream and he was licking, sucking, gulping, trying to catch as much as he could.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: The big man's seed was dripping from Lee's well-fucked pussy and Ying Ma licked it up eagerly, thrilling at the combined taste of man and woman cum. Both girls loved eating creampies from the other's hole and sometimes after a customer had had his fun with the 'heathen Chinese', the girl who hadn't gotten fucked would slip into the bedroom after the man left and give her girlfriend the orgasm the men seldom did. This time, however, Ying Ma knew full well that the giant Mr. Jacob had left her friend very satisfied. So the tiny whore concentrated on just cleaning out Lee's pussy, working around the edges to let the girl recover and slowly build to a new climax. A climax like the one she could feel beginning to build in her own flower.

Jacob had started off on his belly, licking and sucking at the pretty pussy, with its pink inner lips that hung beyond the outer ones. From here he could also visit her tight asshole, running pussy juice up to the small brown eye and rubbing it in with the tip of his tongue. But eventually it had been time to pay full attention to her sweet pussy and the magic button at the opposite end from her nasty hole. He placed a pillow under Ying Ma's belly, flipped over on his back and worked his way between her legs, pillow lifting his head up to her juicy cunt.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: 'So wet, so juicy,' Jerry thought as he gently lapped at Barb's dripping labia while she recovered her breath. His cock was achingly tight from the excitement of the young woman coming so hard against his face.

"Wow," sighed Paul into Gina's ear. "Fuckin-a, wow," she agreed. She bent forward at the waist again, supporting herself with her arms. Her tall lover followed, still keeping an arm wrapped across her chest, still keeping his hard cock buried in her quim. He laid some gentle kisses across the smooth skin of her shoulders and back, then levered himself up so he was once again kneeling behind her, hands on her hips and slowly thrusting in and out.

Barbara gripped the sides of Jerry's head and lifted his face out of her drenched bush. "Wow," she purred. "That was great. Why didn't you tell me you could do that?"

"I think I tried once or twice," he answered smiling. "But if I had known it was going to be this much fun I would have tried a whole lot harder."

She smiled back. "Maybe I should have listened better." Lifting her eyes slightly she saw what was going on across the room. "Hey, that looks like fun," she said to Jerry with a nod.

"Mmm, yes it does," he agreed. The lovers got to their hands and knees. Finding themselves face to face at first they stopped to share a deep, pussy-juice swapping kiss, before mirroring their two best friends on the other bed. "Oh, God, that feels good," Jerry groaned as he plunged his steel rod into Barb's molten lava.

"Oh, yes it does," she agreed. "Can you please just keep doing that forever?"

"Happy to try," he answered. "Happy to try." He mimicked Paul's slow thrusting while willing the bubbling urgency in his balls to simmer down; there was too much fucking yet to do to come now.

It was just like Paul had imagined it last week when Jerry had been telling him about the set up at O'Reilly's; his buddy fucking the incredibly hot redhead doggy style while Paul watched. While he watched those porn queen tits hanging down from her chest and bouncing with every stroke Jerry banged against her big ass.

Gina felt an extra surge in Paul's fucking and she knew exactly what was causing it as she looked at the other lovers in the room. How could he not get excited by those big tits swinging there like that? Hell, she half-wanted to crawl over there and suck on one. And Jerry. She could tell he wasn't flexing or trying to show off, but God his body rippled as he moved. She'd seen the speed and power with which he flattened his opponents and could just imagine him pinning her shoulders to the mat like that -- only he'd also pin her hips with his thick cock. She pushed back harder against Paul, imagining a cock wreathed in tight black curls instead of light brown.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: The light was obviously very bad where he was lying, but when Jacob pulled his mouth away from Ying Ma's cunny did the soft pubic hair seem more red? "No," came the answer inside his head in a musical Irish lilt. "You already know Ying Ma's flower is incredible to fuck. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's just as incredible to suck and you're to experience it all by itself. Now, I may give you a tip or two as to how to get the most out of it, Jacko, but I'm sure you'll do fine." He could hear the smile in the voice and only Molly had ever called him Jacko so whatever lingering doubts he may have had he cast aside and decided to show his ghost girlfriend that he could make this juicy pussy come hard all on his own, without 'a tip or two', thank you very much.

After the tremendous pounding Mr. Jacob had given her, Lee was sure her pussy would sleep for a week; worn out and satisfied. But when lips and tongue as talented as Ying Ma's were working to revive you... Oh, it wasn't just Ying Ma, was it? Here was another mouth, more generous, with fuller lips and a hungrier nature. A velvet-winged Chinese butterfly was dancing with her clitoris, while a thirsty Irish lioness lapped at her insides, seeking out every last drop of Mr. Jacob's seed.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: Barbara loved the animal look on her girlfriend's face. Gina was savoring the good fucking she was getting just the way Barbara was. But it was more than that, wasn't it? "Yes, definitely something more. The blonde wants more." More? More what? "More!" came the answer. "More cock, more fucking, more sucking, more sex, more you!" Me? Gina wants me? She knew Paul wanted her, there was no hiding the desire he felt for Barbara, but Gina too? Maybe Gina wants Jerry. "Him too. She wants both, she wants more." A flutter in the pit of her stomach as she imagined Gina and Paul acting on their desires. "You want more too," came into her mind next. The flutter turned into a flip that sent a shiver through her wet pussy. Jerry responded to that shiver with an increase in speed and power in his stroking. Yes, Barbara admitted, I do want more.

Jerry thought Barb had given him a signal to start getting serious with his fucking, but suddenly he found himself stroking into empty air, she had just pulled away from him without warning. As he recovered himself he saw her gorgeous ass moving away from him as she crawled across the floor on hands and knees.

'What is Barb doing?' Gina asked herself as she realized that her friend was suddenly coming toward her while Jerry remained behind with a shocked look on his face. The hypnotic green eyes were drilling into her as the redhead advanced, like a lioness closing on its prey. Paul had stopped his stroking as he also watched the unexpected approach. Now Barbara was coming up on their mattress, eyes narrowed, a slight, wicked smile at the corners of her mouth. Then that mouth was on her, pressing those full strawberry lips against Gina's soft pink ones. Pressing more firmly, more hungrily. Insistent tongue pushing its way into the blonde's hot mouth. Then Gina was giving in to a desire she'd felt but never admitted to and was crushing her mouth back against Red's.

"What are you waiting for?!" Jerry shook his head, it sounded like Barb, but with an accent of some kind? Besides, Barbara's mouth was too busy right now for talking. His cock twitched at the erotic sight of the two beauties making out in front of them. What was he waiting for? Not a fucking thing, he answered himself, crossing the short distance between the beds in a bear crawl and taking up his position again between Barbara's legs. Pulling her pussy open with one hand and guiding his missile with the other he slipped back into her velvet silo.

O'REILLY'S -- 1872: Jacob was doing just fine pleasuring Ying Ma's flower and the energy was flowing full force into Molly. Ying Ma was having trouble concentrating on Lee's cunny because of Jacob's attentions, but her friend had revived to the point where she was taking care of herself with fingers on clit while Ying Ma moaned against her cunt lips and Lee's passion was also feeding Molly's stability. Only Jacob's crotch was without an attendant and the red spirit moved to fill that void herself. Drawing on all the heat from these three and the lovers still active in the rooms around them Molly took the man's half erect penis and lifted it to her mouth, engulfing it in warmth.

The feel of Molly's hot mouth on his cock sent a surge of lust through Jacob that made him redouble his efforts so he could feel the petite whore's oversized orgasm gushing into his mouth. He had two fingers inside Ying Ma's tunnel, tickling her sensitive spot and focused his tongue in on her swollen button. He could feel the clenching of her stomach muscles against his forehead that told him she was close.

Ying Ma was panting faster and harder against Lee's pussy lips and the taller Chinese girl knew her friend was close to climax. The idea of her small friend's orgasm was the last building block Lee needed to reach her own and she began rubbing her clit harder and faster.

Molly's expert stroking and sucking had brought Jacob's 10 inch python back to its full, swollen glory and she was absolutely worshipping it. Exulting in its smooth hardness against her cheek, the mixed taste of Jacko's seed and Lee's cum as she ran her tongue the length of the mighty shaft, the dominating size of it as she forced her lips over the fat plum at its tip.

Jacob clamped his lips down tightly on the small woman's surprisingly large nub and Ying Ma screamed in pleasure and release, the juice splashing hotly against his face as the orgasm took her control. Smits released his lips from her clit so he could open his mouth to accept her flow, but he kept his tongue there working the sensitive flesh. She thrust her hips against his face, squirting more and more of her essence into his hungry, gaping mouth.

The feel and taste of so much pussy juice drenching his face, filling his mouth was unbelievably erotic and drove Jacob to do the same to Molly, to fill the beautiful mouth that was torturing his throbbing rod. She felt it coming and stroked his staff harder, urging the pungent seed up and out, gushing into her open mouth, gulping, swallowing, trying to take in all his hot cream.

Lee was staring past Ying Ma's spasming body, watching in wonder as an apparition channeled enough sexual energy to take solid form and suck a man to climax. Ying Ma crying in pleasure, Jacob grunting in animal passion, Molly sucking and slurping, it was all too wonderful and Lee felt her own dam break and waves of excitement washed over her as she joined her lovers in orgasm.

Eventually Ying Ma rolled off of Jacob and she and Lee guided the man to lie in the middle of the bed while they nested against either side of him. Molly snuggled up against Ying's back with an arm laid across her and resting on Jacob's chest. Lee reached down and pulled the blanket up over the lovers. Even before she'd drifted all the way off to sleep, however, Ying Ma could feel Molly becoming less and less substantial and she mourned for her friend and hoped she would find her way to the higher place soon.

O'REILLY'S -- PRESENT DAY: Never since that day, so soon after her death and feeding off a frenzied orgy of people who kept thinking about her as they fucked and sucked, had Molly been able to be as solid as she had with Jacob. But now, now she felt even more solid than then. Yes, she was in the girl Barbara's body, but it was her own. The full, heavy breasts with the wonderfully sensitive nipples; the soft, but firm ass cheeks that tingled at Jerry's tight squeeze; the full, soft lips sizzling with the heat of kissing the beautiful blonde; she was HERE, Molly was feeling these things herself. Her niece Barbara was feeling them too. All these desires had been here, bottled up, kept at bay, but now she was enjoying them the way nature intended, the way her nature intended. And her nature intended her to feel more.

She broke her kiss with Gina and looked into her shining blue eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Jerry felt Barb pulling away from him again, but not in quick surprise this time, so he was able to stay with her, connected by cock and cunt as she shifted sideways on her hands and knees and then moved forward until she was alongside Gina, facing the opposite direction. Facing directly at where Paul's crotch was joined to Gina's, just as Jerry could see Gina's pretty face right beside Barbara's hot ass.

Paul had been in a waking dream for the last half hour and the dream just kept getting better. Barbara's beautiful face was pressed up against the side of Gina's hip with that incredible long red hair draped over his girlfriend's firm ass cheek. She looked up at him with a downright dirty smile and then simply opened her mouth. Wide. There was no doubting what she wanted. Continuing to move as in a trance Paul pulled his long dick out of Gina's hot cunt and transferred it into Barb's hot mouth.

Jerry couldn't believe his eyes. Barbara was sucking Paul's joint. Sucking Gina's pussy juice right off of Paul's joint. Bobbing her head up and down for all she was worth as she sucked Gina's pussy juice right off of Paul's joint.

What's going on back there Gina wondered as first she felt Barbara's soft hair on her butt cheek, then felt Paul pull his hard cock out of her. She looked back over her shoulder and her eyes went wide. Paul was still behind her and still thrusting his hips, but now he was thrusting them at Barb's face. As she tried to process this image it got even more unbelievable as she saw Barbara reach up with one hand and guide the boy's cock back into Gina's pussy. "Uunnhhh," she heard coming out of her own mouth, confirming what her eyes had reported. Paul's beautiful cock was definitely back inside and stroking her cunny. Then he was coming out again and returning to Barbara's mouth.