Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting so turned on that all my fears vanished from my mind. I was enjoying how turned on I made him, and it was doing the same thing to me.

Dad pulled me up from his cock and rolled me onto my back. He grabbed my boob hard squeezing it and sucked on my nipple, and it was my turn to let out a moan. His hand went between my legs and started to rub my pussy as he sucked on my other nipple.

Then he started to kiss me hotly, licking my lips, and devouring them with his. I was getting so turned on because he was rubbing my pussy the whole time he did it.

"You want your pussy licked?" His hot breath in my ear asked.

"Yes..."

My dad slid down between my legs and started to eat me, and I loved it!

I held his head with both hands between my legs and kept moaning while he licked my clit with the tip of his tongue. When his rough finger slid up in my vagina, I let out a groan and came all over his mouth and fingers!

Dad sat up between my legs, and rubbed that big warm tip of his penis up and down on my sensitive clit, "Can I put it in you baby?" he asked.

I was surprised by that! Most guys just did it like they owned you.

I sat up on one elbow and reached down between my legs for his dick. He let me hold it and slide it down to my opening.

Once it was there, I laid back down as it slowly pushed inside. I was so wet that his big cock easily slid all the way up inside of me. I groaned and sucked in my breath as that big round tip slid all the way to the top of my vagina.

"Oh my God!" Dad hissed, "Your pussy is so hot and tight!"

Then my Dad grabbed my boobs with both hands and started to pump me. I moaned each time because it went so far up in me that it hurt a bit.

Daddy was looking down at me, his face all full of tension in the firelight as his cock slid in and out of me.

"Fuck you feel so good!" He, told me, " I LOVE YOU!"

My dad got so turned on that he grabbed my legs and put my ankles over his shoulders, pushing them towards my head and rolling my hips up off the mattress so his cock could go even deeper.

"OH GOD Daddy!" I moaned, "I love you too!" I told him, and it wasn't a lie.

I clutched at him with my hands, loving his stiff cock deep in my body!

Dad was all the way in me and stopped, "Baby, can I cum in your pussy?" He asked with a gruff lust filled voice.

My dad had surprised me again; usually, guys just do it and walk away afterward!

I loved him even more for that!

"God yes!" I told him, "Don't stop! I want to feel you Cum in me!"

Dad kissed me and then started to fuck me again.

My hips were almost straight up in the air as he pounded down into my pussy hard and fast and I came really loudly, seeing his big wet shaft in the firelight plunging into my pussy! The back of my knees slipped into the corners of his arms as he held himself up of the bed on his palms. Fucking me hard and grinding his body on my crotch when it was all in me.

"OH FUCK I'm gonna CUM!" Dad moaned and pumped me a few more times.

I held onto his forearms tightly waiting for it.

"Unnnnhhhhhh shit!" He groaned out loud, "Unnnh Unnhhhh, oooohhhhh."

I felt his cum spurting out inside of me as he let out another long groan and jerked his body hard against me. His cock was all the way inside, and I could feel it throbbing and jerking hard.

I felt my vagina tighten around his cock and make little fast contractions when I came again. I'd never felt that before, and it was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

Daddy sat back on his knees, pushing down on my tummy with his warm palm, "Oohhh fuck...I'm still Cumming!" he moaned as he slid his cock back and forth in me, "I want it all in you!"

My vagina felt hot inside, and at first, I thought he was peeing in me. His cock jerked for a long time as he groaned and pumped it every so often.

"Fuck I haven't cum this hard in years!" Daddy told me, moving his cock slightly back and forth, "Thank you!"

It's sad to say, but he was the first man who ever thanked me for what I'd given him!

My legs were tired, and I dropped them flat and pulled the covers back over us. Kissing my daddy as he lay on top of me and told me how much he loved me. His penis still felt hard inside and gave a little twitch as we kissed for a long time.

"Sorry that was so quick," He whispered in my ear, "You felt so good I couldn't hold it."

"It was perfect!" I told him, and that was the honest truth!

I felt the juice running down my butt crack, "And I needed to pee badly...be right back!" I told dad, and he pulled out and let me go.

I felt cum pouring out of me and ran in the dark past the other bed. Shaun was grunting with Erika under him, yelling loudly while her daddy fucked her.

I sat on the wooden stool for a long time, listening to Erika Cumming, and wondering how much cum dad had pumped in me. It just kept running out but finally quit. I was glad I was on birth control when I wiped and went back to bed!

I snuggled with my daddy and felt really good all over! I reached over, and his cock was still hard, so I stroked it as we started to kiss again.

"Jade, can I have some more head?" Dad asked.

I was happy to do it for him and dove down under the covers. I put his cock in my mouth as he held my head and moaned softly. It tasted of cum and pussy, but I didn't mind. It turned me on tasting his smooth, warm dick in my mouth and I wanted to feel it in me again.

When I was ready, I crawled up on top of him and guided him back in me. I pushed back, and it slipped in , and he groaned as I started to hump him, taking more and more of his cock up inside.

I sat straight up and took all of him in me. It felt great as I started to bounce up and down and he grabbed one of my boobs that was jiggling and told me to cum for him. Then his thumb rubbed my clit, and I screamed out loud and came really hard! His hips started thrusting upwards fast, and I wanted to feel him cum in me again.

I wasn't disappointed, and in a few seconds, I felt his cock throbbing and jerking in me, as he groaned and bucked hard against me until it stopped. I fell down on top of him exhausted as he flipped the furs overs us. In a little while, I fell asleep on top of my daddy with him still in me.

When I woke up, the fire was going, and Erika was shaking me awake, "Jade!"

"Yeah?" I said groggily.

"Wasn't that the most exciting thing in your life?"

I still wasn't awake, "Where'd dad go?"

"Hunting of course." And she crawled into bed with me, "Tell me everything!"

I tried to wake up, "Let me wake up first."

"I can't wait for tonight!" She giggled, "I want to stay here forever!"

"You know we have to go back home in a few days."

"I can dream can't I?" She giggled and snuggled up to me.

I closed my eyes and wondered what was going to happen when we got back home. I knew things would never be the same after spending time with my dad, Shaun, and Erika in the wilderness.

I held Erika tightly, and we fell back to sleep in each other's arms. I didn't want to go back home either! My home town had rules you had to follow, cities, and too many people!

I dreamed about the wolves, the forest, and my dad.

***

The next few days were enjoyable. Our dad's taught us how to shoot the pistols, and we felt better when they were gone hunting. We even did a bit of exploring but never went out of sight of the lake or cabin. I kept thinking about how much I never wanted to leave that place, but of course, I would have to pretty soon.

We thought we knew everything about that wild land, but the wilderness wasn't done with us yet.

***

Erika and I were sitting on the front stoop of the cabin around noon and out of the tree line came four people! They looked like Indian's, and I guess they are more or less. Native Alaskan people called "Alaskan Athabaskans."

Two men looked to be somewhere around 25 years old, and they had two women with them that seemed to be as young as Erika and I were. They were dressed in what looked like American Indian buckskins. With knee-high boots, and pants with fringe on the sides.

They carried new rifles and wore modern back-packs. Not at all my mental vision of what Eskimo's would look like. I expected big furry coats with fur-lined hoods. They didn't seem threatening even though they startled us. I was glad they had women with them, or I would have really been scared. They strolled towards us with the girls trailing behind each one using a big walking stick.

The two men came first, and the taller one with a big smile pointed to himself and said, "Chapa."

The other man pointed to himself and said, "Etu" and then pointed to one girl and said, "Neva" and the last girl, "Ursa."

Erika and I smiled back, and we told them our names the same way.

Chapa pointed to the rain barrel, "Water?"

"Sure, I told him, help yourself."

They looked happy and dropped their big packs. All went to the barrel and drank their fill.

About this time our dad's showed up, and my dad was grinning when he saw them. When they got up to the porch, they unslung their rifles and leaned them against the porch.

"Got company I see," Dad said.

"Yeah who are they?" Ericka asked.

"Athabaskan hunters," Dad replied.

"The indigenous people of Alaska." Shaun said, "We met them years ago. Not these folks but some of their tribe."

Chapa and Etu came over from the water barrel and shook hands with Dad and Shaun. It was more like an arm shake where they grabbed each other's forearm.

Chapa said a few words of broken English that was very hard to understand.

To Erika and my surprise, my dad started speaking what sounded like gibberish to Chapa. Chapa smiled and talked back.

"What language is that?"

"Chipewyan," Dad replied, and then went on talking to them as the girls traveling with them came up and listened.

"Did you know he could speak Chipa wawn?" Erika asked me.

"Chip-i-wyan is how you say it."

"Whatever, did you know he could talk it."

"No idea," I told her and was dumbfounded as my dad talked to all of them.

Shaun just grinned because he must have known already.

After a long talk dad turned back to us, "Looks like we have some overnight guest!"

The natives started carrying their packs into our cabin.

Dad came over and sat down with us, as Shaun stood nearby listening.

"Well, it seems they are scouting for a new summer camp for the tribe. They've been following the changing Elk migrations and just looking for a new spot."

"What's that about them staying?" Erika asked.

"It's a custom to never refuse shelter to a traveler. Because sooner or later out here you are going to need it when things go bad."

"How'd you learn to speak the language?" I asked.

"I spent two summers with them when I was in high school. Dad brought me up here on his surveys, and I just hung out with the tribe. Picked it up pretty fast.

"Who are the girls?" Erika asked.

"Wives not girls."

"They don't look much older than us," I said.

Dad laughed, "They get married young, college is out there in the woods or up in snow country where they are from. They learn how to survive."

Just then the guest all came out talking among themselves, and Chapa asked my dad something.

Dad nodded his head and told Erika and me to get some towel and soap because they wanted to clean up.

"Get enough for all of us," Dad said, "I could use a bath too."

"Yeah you sure could," Shaun told him.

"You don't smell so sweet either."

On the walk up to the lake, Erika whispered to me, "You suppose we all are going to take a bath together?"

"Probably," I told her, "Might as well get used to being naked in front of people up here."

"Yeah, no shit!" Erika laughed, "I want to check out Chapa and Etu."

"Is that all you think about?" I asked.

"Pretty much, just like you do."

I really couldn't argue with her about that one. I had teen hormones that had a mind of their own at that time.

When we got to the lake Chapa, Etu, Neva, and Ursa began to strip without any signs of modesty. We were a little hesitant but not them. Dad stood security with a rifle, and all the rest of us ended wading out to take a bath.

I had to admit that Ursa and Neva were beautiful! Long black hair and dark eyes with skin the color of a good tan. The guys weren't lost on Erika and me either. Lean bodies and tough looking. All of them had sort of Asian features that made them all pleasing to the eye.

I noticed Chapa and Etu checking Erika and me out as well. They didn't cut their eyes when you caught them, they just smiled real big and kept looking. Neva and Ursa had some eyes on Shaun, but they were more subtle about it.

They giggled a couple of times, but I had no idea what they were thinking. When we finished and got out, Dad took a turn as the rest got dressed. I caught Neva and Ursa checking him out too.

When we got back, the men started talking with dad translating and Erika, and I started a stew. We had help from Neva and Ursa, and soon we let them make it since we didn't have a clue for the most part. Neva got some wild spices from her pack, and we watched and learned.

We also taught Neva and Ursa the joys of drinking Budweiser. By the time supper was ready we were all laughing and pantomiming things to each other. It really was fun, and I felt like they were my sisters. Erika was having a blast too, or maybe the beer helped.

The men had been partaking in beer as well. Dad had told us no whiskey because they can handle it. They didn't seem to mind and enjoyed the beer as we all ate together. I have to say the stew was fantastic and we finished the big pot off. Us women eating almost as much as the men did.

Dad translated Chapa's tale of fighting a bear with a spear. I'm not sure how much I believed it, but it was fun. Etu had a story of how he became a man at 16 by fasting and killing an Elk with just a knife. By the time it was bedtime we were all pretty happy and feeling no pain.

Dad found some extra furs and made a huge square bed on the floor between our regular beds for our guest I thought. Seems like I was wrong about that when he pulled Erika and me away for a little talk.

"What's up dad?" I asked as the others were taking turns in the bathroom and getting ready for bed.

"I wanted to let you know another tradition."

"What?" Erika asked holding her beer.

"To show us their thanks for food and shelter Chapa and Etu offered us their wives for the night."

"No shit!" Erika blurted out.

"Yes, and it's rude to refuse a gift."

"Yeah, I suppose that would be pretty rude to turn down an offer of a man's wife," I told my dad.

"I'd be pissed if someone turned me down!" Erika replied.

"Exactly," Dad told us, "This is something they do all the time."

"Sounds like my kind of people." Erika laughed.

Dad smiled, "Glad you feel that way."

"Why?"

"Because it would be rude of Shaun and me not to offer you and Jade to warm their beds in return."

"Seriously!" I asked my dad.

"Yes, but you can refuse if you want. I just wanted to let you know how they live and think."

"Sounds like fun to me," Erika replied with a grin, "I'm down with it."

Not wanting to be the only one refusing I went along with it too. I didn't think about women being objects to be traded or anything like that. I guess the wilderness and a new way of life was taking hold of me.

"I don't mind," I told my dad, and he looked pleased with my choice. Not because he was going to get to fuck a new girl but because I understood what he was telling me about these people. Besides, I liked the way Chapa looked at me.

***

The bed made of animal furs was a big square. Erika and I didn't even bother with any clothes at all. I have to tell you that the fur rugs on my naked skin felt wonderful. Erika and I got between the furs as dad loaded the fire with wood.

The only light in the dark cabin flickered red as I watched first Neva strip naked and crawl into bed with my dad and then Ursa crawled into bed with Shaun on the other side of the room. I watched as Chapa and Etu got naked and then crawled between the furs with Erika and I.

Chapa had picked me, and he began to kiss me and whisper in a soft voice some words that I didn't understand. I understood what his hand between my legs was doing! I guess sex is the universal language because we all did it about the same way for the most part. When he pushed my head down towards his crotch, I knew he was no different than any other man. They all want their dicks sucked!

When Chapa pushed his dick inside me, it wasn't as big as Shaun or Dads, but it was indeed big enough to get the job done. Erika and I ended up next to each other on all fours with Chapa and Etu behind us. I guess they liked it animal style. They were grunting and fucking us hard and fast.

Soon the room was full of the sounds from 4 girls moaning as we all made love. I was one of them and not the loudest. That honor went to Neva and Ursa. I think it was their first time experiencing a huge cock. I found myself absorbed in the sex. It was great, but then again, the worst sex I've ever had was fantastic!

Chapa got me off twice. The second time was the best when I felt his dick throbbing and jerking as he came in me. I'd forgotten entirely everyone else in the room so it must have been good. He held me close afterward rubbing my back until I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up sometime later or early morning with a hand rubbing my pussy and a warm mouth sucking on my nipple. I thought it was Chapa, but by the time I figured out it was Etu, it was too late to do anything but enjoy it. It seems Neva and Ursa had swapped as well with our dads. The call of the wild was in full effect that night. We all woke up happy and ready to eat a big breakfast that Neva and Ursa were already preparing.

Our dad's headed up to take a bath before the rest of us did. Us women cleaned up while Chapa and Etu were discussing something in their own language. I could tell that Neva and Ursa were interested and antsy about it, but Erika and I had no idea what was going on.

When we were done cleaning up the mess and washing the dishes with buckets of water we grabbed our towels and soap. But before we left Erika and I had to sit on the bed as Chapa told Neva and Ursa whatever it was he'd decided. At least that's what it looked like to me.

"What's going on?" Erika asked as all four talked and kept pointing at, me or Erika.

"I have no idea?" I replied, "Maybe they want to make stew out of us."

"Jesus!" Erika said, "Did you have to put that thought in my head."

"You're welcome!" I laughed because it wasn't very often I could get one over on her.

So we sat there on the bed with the cabin door open and finally something happened.

Neva and Ursa seemed happy with whatever it was. We just wished we knew what was going on.

Chapa and Etu each dug something out of their packs. It looked like a necklace sort of. It was a leather string like a bootlace with some kind of claw for an ornament.

Chapa handed his to Neva and then pointed to me and said something. Neva smiled real big and came over to me and gave me the gift. Ursa did the same to Erika bringing her a similar offering.

Neva curled it into my hand with a big grin on her face. I opened my fist and pulled it out to look at it. It was a Bear claw but had various symbols carved into it. It was very detailed work, and I accepted the gift by putting it over my head and around my neck.

"Wow, this is so cool!" Erika told me and put hers on too.

Everyone looked pleased that we'd accepted the gifts. Then Neva came closer and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and then she looked into my eyes kissed me on the lips! I kissed her, and Chapa seemed very pleased.

Erika and Ursa went through a similar thing, and I figured it was some kind of tradition, so I gave it no more thought as all of us headed up for a bath. We passed our dad's coming back.