Wilderness Love

Story Info
Lovemaking with Nature.
1.1k words
3.81
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk along the path of the deepest forest with all it's darkening power drawing us deeper into it's mist holding hands as many lover's have before us, we talk about what our lives have brought us and where we want to go. Then you stop us all of a sudden and pull me into your arms and press yourself tightly to me. We look into each others eyes seeing what we have been looking for and then in your eyes I see the love and what I have been missing all my life, "I have found home."

Then your hand comes up and strokes my cheek slightly as I press my head into your soft caress. Your lips start to come down upon mine gently at first brushing them lightly. But in that instant my body quivers with such delight that I knew this was going to the best there ever was. Your lips then press harder into mine as my arms come up around your neck pulling you even closer into me. As I let out a small moan of pleasure your tongue slips into my mouth where my tongue searches for yours. What heaven to feel your heat press tightly into mine. Our tongues dance together in a primitive dance of mating relishing the bliss of you. Your hands slide down my sides just grazing my breast with your thumbs. My nipples harden to their hard peaks showing you how my body responds to your touch. Still, my body presses into your strong arms as my nipples press deeper into your chest

As I breathe in deeply the smell of sweet pine mixed with your aroma alerts me to what I have found in you is all I ever needed. The tall pines towering above us and keeping us nestled in their arms from the entire world. In this mist of nature we have found what most people have been looking for all their life. We will become as one under all this glory of mother earth.

As your kiss deepens you lower me to the ground where your body half covers mine. Your arousal pressing into my thigh for me to feel in all its glory and relish with desire to have you buried deep inside of me. I press up into your arms feeling the cool ground beneath me as your warm body blanketing me. Your leg slips between mine as your hand travels lower where I am quivering with desire of you. My hands travel down your back feeling you tense to my feather touch. As my hands reach your butt I pull you onto me wanting to feel all your weight upon me.

As your lips slip from mine and travel light kisses upon my neck I throw my head back and moan with pleasure as you travel further. Your hands slip under my shirt to cup my breast into your hand. I yearn to have you touch me everywhere for I shall die if you stop. You pull my shirt free of and then you reach around and unsnap my bra so my breast can fall free and as you look deep into my eyes you see how much I want you. Your lips travel further down raining kisses everywhere until your warm lips seek my nipple where you pull it gently into your hot mouth devouring it.

I strained upward to feel this delicious feeling you are giving me. If I have died I know I have gone to heaven to be in your arms as this. You hand presses into where I ache for you so much driving me wild for you, but before all these feelings have left me I was lying there naked for your eyes to feast upon me. You stand and start taking your clothes off for my eyes to caress you as your hands had done to me. Then as you stand before me naked for me to see you in all your glory I thank the heavens above for bringing you to me.

You lower yourself upon me and kiss me deeply as your hand travels to where I am wet with desire. Then as you kiss me harder your fingers slip between the lips where I need you most and then slip into my dark channel. I moan with pleasure and arc up to your hand wanting more and when I think I cannot take any more You lower your head to where I want you more then life itself. You tantalize my inner thighs with kisses until I open up to you as a flower opening to the sun. Your tongue slips inside where I am dripping with desire for you then it slides up higher and then the skies open up and I soar to the heavens as I cry out your name. My body convulses into you as I am scattered among the trees in a million pieces.

Then you look up at me and bring your lips to me my sweetness that I have given you. My lips break free and travel down your body wanting to taste every part of you. Lower and lower to where I spread your thighs and let my tongue slip to where you are throbbing so for me. As my lips and tongue travel up your rod I take the head into my mouth and only suck on it driving you wild with pleasure. But when I feel you are going mad I open my sweet lips and take you all the way into my mouth wanting to feel of you and as I slowly slide up and down on your hard throbbing rod wanting all of you more and more.

You lift my head from you and slid on top of me spreading my thighs wide and when I thought all was over I feel you probing me with where I still yet burn for you. I feel you slide deep with in me filling me the most wondrous feeling I could ever imagine. As your thrust grow faster and deeper I call out your name meeting each thrust with my on and then the world spins above me and the skies shatter into a million glorious bits and two more thrust and I feel your release deep inside of me.

As you collapse upon me our breathing erratic I purr with such completeness for we are as one now and you have given me the greatest gift of all. To feel you r weight upon me is the one that has shown me what pure bliss and fulfillment is. Thank you my sweet man for such a beautiful gift you have given me.