Wilderness Paradise Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

She squeezed the root near my pubic bone as tightly as she could, distending the mushroomed head so it swelled up like an angry, purple gargoyle. Then using her other hand she caressed the slippery dome with her fingers, rubbing her palm up and down and around the flared ridge sending intense surges of pleasure ricocheting through my body, sensations almost too pleasurable to bear. I doubled over, groaning loudly, when I felt her lips wrapping around me again, sucking wildly as she released the swelling fluids and in one ruptured effusion it flooded thickly into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, draining the viscid ejaculate down her throat as my cock pulsed and jerked in her dainty fingers. She kept on sucking; drawing me in and out of her mouth, teasing my ravaged cock, until there was nothing more and then she looked up at me and smacked her lips like a satisfied kitten.

She kissed the tip of my semi-turgid prick, tucking it back into my trousers and stood up. She was standing in between my thighs, her back facing the screen and that was when I noticed Andrea, in the aisle, by her seat. She was sipping a soda and watching the movie. She remained standing until Rachael slipped out and went to the ladies room. She didn't once look over at me.

After the movie we stopped at the local Starbucks for coffee.

"What did you think? Did you like it?" Andrea asked me.

It was weird. Both girls acted perfectly normal, like nothing had transpired.

"It was okay. I thought Brad Pitt did a good job." I replied trying to remain noncommittal.

"He was being Brad Pitt. Hector was the hunk!" She replied and smiled, flashing her pronounced cuspids.

They kept chattering about the movie and I swear you'd have never guessed that my sister had missed most of it.

We finally arrived at my dorm where they had parked the car. I could see the guys checking Rachael out and felt the same jealousy begin to build.

"Do you want to come up?" I asked, "I can order some pizza or Chinese if you'd like?"

My sister loves Chinese food so I was surprised when she declined.

"No. I'm stuffed and we do have to get back." Rachael said and gave me a big hug holding onto me a bit longer than was normal.

I bussed Andrea briefly, kissing her cheek and giving her a quick, friendly hug.

"Hey, it was good seeing you." I said stepping back.

"Ditto! And thanks for lunch and the show." She said smiling.

"Not a problem." I replied, wondering about the choice of words. I watched them get into the beat-up old Volvo and went over to the passenger's side.

"Call me." I said to Rachael, waved and headed for my room.

I wasn't back in the room but five minutes when I heard someone knocking.

"I'm coming!" I called out and wondered who that could be. My roommate had gone for a party with his girlfriend so I wasn't expecting him back until late.

It was Rachael and before I could say anything, she pushed me in closing the door behind her.

"Hurry, I don't have a lot of time." She whispered and dragged me into the bedroom.

"Where's Andrea?"

"In the car. I told her I wanted to pick up some CDs."

"Rach, I'm sure she saw --"

"Sssshhh," she shushed and pulled me to her.

We kissed and I could tell from the urgency of the kiss exactly what was coming next. She fumbled with my best and jerked my trousers down, pushing me onto the bed. I lay back at first but then elbowed up to watch her. She dropped to her knees, in between my thighs, and without any preamble sucked me into her mouth. The warm wetness of her sent waves of pleasure shooting through me. I groaned and eased back, closing my eyes, a wretched slave to my sister as she sucked the very life out of me.

When she was done, she got up and kissed me then grabbing a few music CDs off my desk, she left. I don't think I had lasted two minutes.

"Now, that's a record!" she yelled and slammed the door.

I was never able to find out whether Andrea knew about us and Rachael never talked about it.

*****

Hercules in Chains

"For one moment our lives met, our souls touched."

Oscar Wilde

Cooley had them walk towards the shed in a single file. He kept Sarah close in front of him, the gun pointed at her head.

"Hey, I'm curious, where the fuck did Josh go?" he asked , then immediately blurted out, "Wait, don't tell me, let me guess -- he's gone to take care of the little man and your brother, Luke, right?"

Rachael was walking a few steps ahead of Sarah and didn't say anything. How did he know that Luke was her brother?

"He doesn't look like you but there's a family resemblance," the tall man offered. He chuckled and then continued, "I feel sorry for them. Josh is one wicked motherfucker!"

Rachael felt her heart pounding.

"Don't worry, missy, Luke will handle that scumbag, not to worry," the giant reassured Rachael.

But despite his assurances, Rachael felt the knot growing in the pit of her belly. This man terrified her, there was something about him, a sick, cunning self-assuredness that was frightening, and once again her mind began to cloud over with trepidation. She felt herself begin to tremble.

"You wouldn't say that if you knew Josh, Jocko, he's about the baddest dude I've ever run into and I've run into plenty! Your weekend tough guy is not going to cut it. One dead motherfucker. D-e-a-d!"

And he laughed.

The remainder of the walk to the shed was done in silence. When they got to the shed, they bunched up again and waited anxiously.

"Open the door," he instructed.

Kyla unbolted the latch and pulled the door open.

"Now stand back and you, yeah Godzilla, you get in there," he barked at the big man.

Daniel had to duck but he complied and waited just inside near the entrance.

"Okay, you two, yeah, you're next," Cooley said, pointing at Rachael and Kyla.

Once they were all inside he lit two portable lamps near the door and then instructed Rachael and Kyla to shackle the big Canadian to the single station with the new chains.

"Make sure he's secured real good or I'll put a bullet in his foot!" Cooley hissed.

The legcuffs barely fit around the big man's ankles and the women struggled to engage the locking mechanism. The giant had to reach down to help them.

"Is it too tight?" Rachael asked looking up at the giant, her voice revealing her concern.

"It's okay, missy."

"Shut the fuck up and lock it!" Cooley snarled throwing a set of keys at her. The legcuffs were the Cup-Lock variety with built-in locks.

When they got to his arms, held up crucifix style, the manacles wouldn't fit.

"They don't fit," Rachael said quietly but with satisfaction, "they're too small for him!"

Cooley came closer dragging Sarah by her hair and examined the braces. It wasn't even close, they were smaller by over an inch.

"Goddamn, boy! You're a fuckin' freak! Hey, but that's okay. There are some nylon ropes in the corner. Get them and tie his wrists to the anchors. Make sure it's tight. I'll be checking them!"

There was no way to make the leather neck restraint fit, it was also too small and no amount of tugging could get the end into the buckle. But the harness for the body had enough slack and fit snugly around the big man's waist.

"Now, her," Cooley said pointing to Kyla, "she's next."

Once Kyla was restrained it was Sarah's turn and then finally he pushed Rachael towards the center station.

"Okay, sweet thing, it's your turn!"

He shackled her with practiced efficacy and once he made sure she was completely secure, he went around making sure that the others were all securely tied down, testing the manacles and leather braces and adjusting them to his satisfaction. He re-tied the ropes that were around the giant's wrists using figure eight knots and making them tighter. Then finally satisfied, he stepped back and admired his work.

"There now, I'm sure you are all a lot more comfortable. Okay, it's party time!" He smiled walking over to Kyla and lifted her face with the blunt edge of his knife. It was a marine combat knife made by Gerber. The tempered three and a half inch blade was sharp enough to cut through steel cables.

"Leave her alone, you bastard!" Rachael hissed at him, "Leave her alone!"

"Okay then!" he smirked turning to Rachael, "I was going to let Josh have you but maybe I'll break you in! Get you wet and ready for him!"

The giant struggled against the ropes but they held. He grunted and tried again but Cooley only laughed and taunted, "No way, Jocko, not happening! You're going to have to watch me fucking her. You might as well enjoy the show! And if you're a nice boy I may let you fuck the little one!"

Using his knife, he nipped the first two buttons off of Rachael's Snap-On sweater and proceeded to unzip it. She was wearing a t-shirt with a climbing tank under it. He quickly sliced through both making a clean cut right down the middle. Then he carefully cut the straps of her flesh-colored sports bra and ripped it off of her and tossed it to the side.

"Now, that's much better!"

He then parted the clothing, holding it open with the tip of his knife.

"Nice tits! Let's have a better look, shall we ..." And he pushed the tops past her shoulder so they stayed open.

"Wow! You are a beauty! This is going to be more fun that I thought."

He stood admiring her for a moment then reached out and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and then pinched it. Rachael let out a soft cry of pain and struggled but she was helpless. And despite the embarrassment, her nipples began to harden.

"Yes! That's it, baby! I'll bet you're getting wet!"

"Please don't ..." Sarah cried, "Please, mister, use me ..."

"Don't do this. Please. Please don't hurt me ..." Rachael pleaded softly, her voice trembling.

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby, I'm going to fuck you! I know that's what you really want! Believe me, you will. They all do!" Then looking over at Sarah he jeered, "Patience, Little Miss Muffet, you'll get your turn. All of you will have plenty of turns!"

The giant tested the ropes again, twisting his arms exerting as much force as he could. The veins in his neck popped visibly from effort but the restraints were well designed. He had only one thought - he needed to save this woman. He knew, as sure as life itself, that it was the reason for their meeting -- karma.

Cooley glanced his way and then the animal carnality that had been building in him took over. He stopped the game-playing and acted quickly. He unbuckled her belt then fumbled with the top button of her corduroy jeans and unable to undo it he jerked the waistband in frustration, snapping the button loose. He unzipped the fly and pushed the pants down to her knees. That was as far as it would go. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were hooded and bright with lust. He pulled the shirts farther apart and bunched them around her shoulders so that they were trapped behind her leaving her body fully exposed. He ran his fingers deliberately over her pink panties, along her slit and felt the instinctive jerk.

"Oh, yes, baby ..." he hissed leaning into her and kissing her neck.

He continued caressing her cunt whispering lewdly into her ear before finally stepping back.

"Hold on, honey, I'll give you what you need ..."

He shed his Gortex Shell jacket and the shoulder holster and placed the gun on the ledge in the corner before releasing his cock. It was thick and exceptionally long; the head, a huge acorn knob, glistening like the pointed tip of a spear. He came up and tried to kiss her but she closed her mouth, clamping her jaws tight, and moved her face away. But that only served to excite him further. He grabbed her face and twisted it towards him and mashed his lips against her but she kept her mouth shut and jerked her face away again.

"That's okay, you snotty bitch, you'll be begging me to kiss you! You just wait and see!"

She felt his fingers again, thick and rough, pressing into her slit, running up and down, trying to find her clit.

"Umpfffff ..." she gasped as his finger probed her core. Then she felt him press himself against her, his cock throbbing salaciously against her belly while he bit her neck gently, sucking hard, and leaving a trail of hickeys.

He hooked his fingers inside the bridge of her panties and pulled it callously to the side then reaching down he rubbed his cockhead along her slit. Up and down, up and down ...

"Feel that, bitch, feel my cock ..." he muttered incoherently, "... feels good, unh? Yeah, baby ..."

His breath was hot and smelled of garlic and mint; a sickening odor that repulsed her. She felt her body shaking with disgust and fear, unable to reconcile her thoughts with the inevitable and shut her eyes as tightly as she could, wishing it to all to go away.

She felt helpless and lonely like a little girl in a bad dream, a nightmare she couldn't wake up from. In some distant other-world, she could hear Sarah and Kyla, screaming and crying and in yet another physical one, his mouth was on her breast, slobbering and sucking on her nipples. There was the odd incongruence of disgust and pleasure that confused her until he bit down. The pain and panic shot through her body in a white, electric charge of helpless recognition as he continued rubbing his cockhead along the length of her slit, furrowing the tip inside the irriguous cleft of her cunt. And then, almost unbelievably, she could feel the slippery pre-coital juices wetting her, his cock head spreading her pussy lips while he searched for her opening.

"I knew it! You're wet, baby! I knew you'd want it! Oh fuck ..."

He grunted and thrust his hips forward attempting to skewer her but she shifted slightly and his cock slid up her gash, innocuously pressing against her belly.

"Ohhh ..." she gasped as his cock rubbed slickly over her clit.

She struggled frantically against the body harness but she was anchored, her thighs spread, arms immobilized. And just when she started to sob she heard the snap. It was like the breaking of a large twig.

Cooley's reaction was immediate. He recoiled, stepping back and turning around, his cock, red and bloated, wagging lewdly in front of him. And what he saw shocked him: the giant had ripped one of the anchors right out of the wall and was eyeing him with fury, a look that sent bolts of fear through his lust-addled brain.

'Impossible!' his mind screamed, 'fuckin' impossible!'! He was paralyzed; his mind unable to process the sight or comprehend the immense strength that it had taken. And as he watched the big man untie himself his cognitive reasoning returned and he rushed into action. His cock had lost its ardor and was unarmed, flaccid, hanging like an impotent appendage, a harmless piece of rubbery flesh. He made a mad dash for his gun but in the urgency of the moment and filled with anxious fear, he knocked it to the floor.

"Fuck!" He screamed and bent over groping blindly for the weapon in the darkness of the corner.

By the time he had the pistol the giant had busted the chains and wrenched free of the ankle braces -- Hercules unchained! And as Cooley stood up, raising the weapon, the big man charged in. The first shot broke the giant's rush but only for an instant, a slight hesitation in midstride. Then there were two more shots in quick succession before the humongous hands were on him. Cooley was jerked like a ragdoll and smashed against the wall, again and again. He heard the clatter of the pistol hitting the floor but couldn't recall releasing the weapon. He was dazed. How did he lose the gun? He tried moving his arms but had lost all feeling. And the last thing that crossed his twisted mind, before he slid to the floor, was that this was not how it was meant to end.

The giant looked at the prone body and snarled then stomped down on the unconscious man's face. The tremendous force of the big man's foot crushed Cooley's skull like a melon. His left eye popped out of it socket and a grimy soufflé of blood and brain squirted out, oozing thickly from the vacuous cavern.

The women instinctively closed their eyes, trembling as the sound of crushing bones, grated with sickening persistence, rattling their sensibilities. And when it was over, they knew that Luther Cooley would never hurt another woman.

The big man came over to Rachael and adjusted her clothing. He did it with gentlemanly discretion, looking into her eyes while he zipped up her pullover. He pulled up her trousers and buckled her belt then stepped back.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded and then noticed the blood that had soaked through his clothing, "You're bleeding."

"Just a nick, missy, I'm fine." He replied, "Where are the keys?"

"On the ledge, there, in the corner."

Rachael hugged the giant as soon as he had unshackled her, holding him tightly to her. It was his incredible strength and determination that had saved her. She was certain now that he was her Guardian Angel sent to protect her. She could feel his heart thudding against her and the ripples of his muscles, the very strength of his being that offered her a sense of security that she desperately needed. They stood, holding each other, until Rachael felt the sticky wetness of his blood seeping through her trousers.

"I'd better look at that," she murmured stepping back, holding him at arm's length.

"I'm okay. Take care of them," he replied nodding towards Kyla and Sarah, "I just need some air."

And with that he walked out, his steps, studied and deliberate.

Rachael hurried over to Kyla and Sarah. She knew deep in her heart that the giant was hurt a lot more seriously than he let on. But, in the dim lighting of the shed she hadn't noticed the trail of blood he had left behind. She couldn't understand the apprehension at the thought of losing him, it bothered her deeply and she couldn't understand why. She wasn't really that close to him despite his affirmations to the contrary. Her feelings for him were bundled in a confused mass of attraction, affection, friendship and something else; something intangible. He was an anachronistic hero that seemed to have stepped out from another lifetime and into her life, her knight in white armor.

She freed Kyla and hurried out of the shed. Now, in the open, in the flickering twilight, she could see the bloody trail leading to the giant.

He was kneeling on the grass, his haunches resting on the back of his ankles. His eyes were shut and his huge head was bent over in prayer, or so it seemed. His hands were on his thighs and when she looked carefully she could see the blood pumping out from between the fingers of his left hand.

The first shot had done the most damage. Cooley hadn't aimed; he had fired in reflex, in fear and haste -- it was a lucky shot or more appropriately, an unlucky shot. The Teflon-coated, hollow point had ripped through his thigh severing the femoral artery. The second shot had gone clean through his side above his hipbone. It was the least damaging. The third shot had ricocheted off a rib and punctured his lung.

He was hemorrhaging internally and bleeding profusely from the severed artery. He was dying.

She rushed over to him, kneeling down next to him, prying his hands away from the wound.

"Let me see ..."

The trouser leg was soaked and the grass around him was covered in a pool of blood. And with every heartbeat, his life was literally pulsing out from him.

"I need to rest a bit and then, I'll be good as new."

He slid slowly to his side and then lay back on the grassy knoll, his face to the sky.

"Beautiful ..." he whispered.

She went over and with Kyla's help placed his head on her lap. She was overcome by a feeling of helplessness, not sure what she should be doing, if there was anything she could have done. But instead she focused on him.

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers