Wilderness Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughtily, I pictured myself doing the same thing with Jay. Chaining his hands to the headboard and forcing him to pleasure me! I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the stream of water on my newly shaved skin as I imagined the conversation.

"What, you mean, like oral sex? Come on, you know I don't like doing that," he'd whine, looking up at me from between my thighs.

"But you don't mind me giving you a blowjob? I mean I must have sucked you off dozens of times," I'd say angrily.

"Yeah, but that's different..."

"Different? How's it different? You think that because I'm your wife you think you're entitled? You think it's my duty?"

"No, come on, it's not like that. It's just, you know, I don't even know what to do."

"Oh, don't you worry," I'd say, running my hand through his sandy hair and tugging his head closer so that he was forced to kiss me right there. "You'll know when you're doing it right."

The showerhead was adjustable and I twisted it so that the water came out in a single concentrated stream, which I played up and down my naked thighs. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Jay's tongue circling my pussy, teasing me, slowly moving towards the centre of my craving. I used my free hand to spread my inflamed lips, directing the water along my slit, moving it back and forth until my body sang with hot pleasure and my shrill cries of ecstasy echoed off the tiled walls.

I was still aroused when I went to bed. It was a hot night, and I opened the window and parted the curtains a little before I slipped into bed clad only in a pair of white panties with pink lace trim. Jay was already there, snoring lightly and he rolled over and wrapped one of his lean, muscular arms around me as I slipped beneath the thin summer duvet.

The hot shower that I'd had earlier had left me in the mood for some loving. I grasped his hand and placed it over my breast, sighing contentedly as he caressed me. I reached behind me, squeezing his firm buttocks, pulling his thighs tight to mine, enjoying the feel of his cock stirring to life, and nestling neatly in the valley between my soft buttocks.

I sighed encouragingly as he wrapped his body around mine, his lips brushing my neck, my boobs, my stomach. I gently pushed his head down, encouraging him to move lower. I could just about make out his face looking up at me questioningly in the semi-darkness.

"Please, kiss me down there, just a little," I whispered.

I felt a flutter of excitement in the pit of my stomach as he changed position, dragging the duvet down the bed with him, his hands easing my legs apart. I lay back against the pillow and held my breath as he explored my body in the still darkness, using his lips to navigate the curves of my body. Little moans of taut excitement escaped my lips, encouraging him as I felt his lips brushing against my stomach, kissing along the inside of my open thighs. I cupped my breasts, my thumbs toying with my nipples until they were hard and springy as I savoured the delicious tingles rippling through my body. It had been so long since I'd felt him kiss me down there, and it felt so good I wanted it to go on forever, but at the same time wanted to feel his tongue at the very centre of my warmth.

"Yes," I sighed, opening my legs a little wider as I felt his tongue leave a moist trail along the inside of my inner thigh, then along the edge of my already damp panties.

I started to ease my knickers off, impatient to feel his lips on my newly shaved skin, but he swatted my hands away, not wanting to be hurried.

"You're such a tease," I pouted, as I stretched my hands above my head, grasping the wooden slats of the headboard, pretending I was handcuffed like Abby's client. Handcuffed and helpless to stop Jay's surprisingly skilful tongue tormenting me.

After several long minutes of licking me through the very damp cotton of my pants, I heard myself moaning happily as I felt his fingers easing them over my hips. I had my eyes tight shut, savouring the sensations so if a surprised look flickered across his face as he exposed my freshly shaved mound I didn't see it.

I closed my legs and lifted my bottom, eager to be naked now. I helped him push the little damp tangle of white cotton from my ankles, then I was wantonly spreading my legs and tilting my hips up to him, offering myself to him. Fiery tingles danced across my skin as I felt his warm, moist lips, leave a trail of kisses over my stomach, shivering in anticipation as I felt his hot breath on my newly hairless skin.

A line from an old Madonna song popped into my head: like a virgin, touched for the very first time.

Now that most of the hair had been shaved, that's exactly what it felt like. I suddenly had a flashback to those endless, sunny afternoons lying together on Jay's single bed in his dingy bedsit, patiently exploring each other's bodies for the first time as the world went by outside. Stroking his sun-bleached hair as he nibbled and sucked and teased my naked young flesh, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from me.

The feel of his devilish tongue tracing the swollen contours of my labia was driving me crazy. I thrashed about on the bed, one hand clutching tightly at the sheets, the other squeezing the hard little bullets of my nipples as I felt him gently ease the outer lips apart with his fingers, and lick the sensitive inner lips with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh God, yes! Just like that!" I whispered urgently, running my fingers through his sandy hair as he hungrily lapped at the honey spilling from me.

Without the excess hair, it was so sensitive down there, all my intimate contours exposed to his probing tongue. After only a few minutes of intense pleasure, I could feel myself starting to lose control, my breath coming in hot, ragged gasps, all of my muscles tensed, desperate for release.

"Keep going, don't stop!" I begged urgently, using a wet finger to strum my aching clit as he licked me tirelessly, my body twisting and jerking feverishly until suddenly I was there, my climax washing over me like a tidal wave of the purest pleasure, sending me tumbling head over heels, breathless, gasping for air.

As I slowly came back to my senses, I was aware of Jay slowly moving up over my body, until he was lying beside me.

"Did you enjoy that?" he said, and chuckled, his white teeth just visible in the darkness.

"Gosh, that was wonderful," I said, still feeling giddy and flushed.

I could taste a mixture of my own juices and minty toothpaste as we shared a long, playful kiss.

I sighed happily as he rolled on top of me, his solid weight pinning me to the mattress as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Normally when we made love, he would start out slowly, gradually moving faster as he built towards his climax. But tonight, we were both so hot, he could barely contain himself.

Our voices were a noisy chorus of lust as he entered me in one long, smooth push and immediately started fucking me with a hard, impatient rhythm.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I panted, punctuating his thrusts with little gasps of desire as I felt his harder-than-usual cock thrusting deep inside me.

"God, you're so hot tonight," he gasped, his breath hot on my neck as his firm, muscular buttocks pumped away between my thighs, his swollen balls slapping against my buttocks.

"That's it, fuck me," I panted, my teeth nipping at his shoulder. "Fuck me harder."

We were fucking like animals, hard and wild, our bodies slapping together wetly in the humid darkness. After only a few minutes, I could tell he was already close, his thrusting becoming faster, more passionate, his breath rasping in his throat, our bodies coated with a fine sheen of sweat.

"Fuck me! Please!" I gasped. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!"

With a final desperate flurry of thrusts and a final wail of ecstasy, I felt him explode deep within me as he collapsed on top of me, breathless and spent. I ran my hands up and down his back whilst he recovered, eventually sliding off me.

I rolled over and ran my hand along his chest, feeling his heart thump, then smiled at him in the darkness. It was the smile of a completely satisfied wife.

12