Wildthing

Story Info
Girl goes to a sex club to explore her wildside.
1k words
3.7
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slvdau
slvdau
3 Followers

I was at a sex club, for the first time watching people all over touching, fucking, sharing everything. Then I saw him, he was amazing tall, black, broad shoulders I watched him kiss her from across the room, his tongue moving in and out of her mouth his large black hands groping on her breasts roughly. I watched as the women threw her head back and moaned arching closer to him as the moved against the wall. I was licking my lips watching, rubbing my nipples through my t-shirt watching I saw him looking at me from across the room. My first instinct was to step back, drop my hands to my side and look away quickly.

I felt him in front of me, heard the other women yell that she was rejected. I looked up at this handsome black man; he was at least 6'3 to my 5'8 I took in a breathe as I looked up at him, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to his body then claimed my mouth. His large hands wrapped around my long hair pulling on it back as his lips covered my lips, his tongue in my mouth. I moaned in his mouth, he broke his kiss and yanked my head back by my hair looking at me.

Gasping as he yanked my head back I felt his eyes roam my body, a shiver ran through me and my body betrayed me as my nipples grew harder and my cunt got wet. He spit in my face, my mouth automatically opens and I lick my face where he spit he laughed at me and spit in my mouth I moaned as I swallowed his spit. His hand dropped from my hair and started to grope my large 44DD breast. He has not said a word to me, just looked at me. He suddenly stopped, grabbed me by my shoulders, ripped my t-shirt with his strength and pushed me away at arms length. The he spoke it made me stop at his deep authorized voice, he looked up from me and beyond me and said "hold her" that is when I was aware there were other people in the room.

I looked up as 2 large men grabbed me and pulled me down on the table, holding me down then ripped the rest of my shirt off and took out my breast out of my bra. I started to think "what did I get myself into" as I was struggling under these men's arms then he spoke again giving me shivers "Silence her" and someone cupped a hard hand over my mouth.

I felt his hands on my legs opening my legs wide, roughly pushing up my skirt as he grabbed my panties and yanked them down roughly, tearing them in the process. I heard his pant zipper go down, know what will be next. I was shaking my head silently begging "no, please stop" but no one can hear me. My eyes were wide with fear as I felt his naked legs touch my thighs, his strong fingers pinch my nipples yanking and pulling them, twisting them with such power I could have lifted off the table from it. My eyed watered from the pain but again my body betrayed me, juices flowing from my cunt, clit hard, and my nipples hardening under his touch, the strong musky smell of his body invalided my nose. I looked up at him eyes wide; he smiled down at me letting go of my nipples, my breast dropped into my chest.

I felt him move closer, the head of his cock on my opening, teasing me. He groaned under his breath I felt his cock push into me slowly, then his hands on my hips he pushed hard and deep into me. I arched my body towards him, my body begging for more I hadn't noticed the hands off my mouth and off my body. I pushed back against him he laughed at me and spit again in my face speaking "you filthy cow! You like this, like someone fucking your wet sloppy cunt" my legs wrapped around his back as he lifted my hips off the table, moving in and out of me, skin slapping skin, I feel his balls slapping my hairy cunt.

His hands dropped from my hips he leaned forward as he drove his cock deep into me, I had my eyes closed head back loving the feeling of being so filled from him. *SLAP* I felt his hand connect hard to my face I gasped and he laughed slapping my face again, "god you are a slut, not even a whimper" *SLAP* "you make me want to beat the crap out of you and fuck you again"

He started to fuck me harder and faster, I felt the table move under us as he grunted and groaned then lean in and kiss me, his hands wrapped in my hair again pulling me close as we kissed wet and sloppy then he came. I felt his seed shoot deep into my body, he held his body close to me as he came, kissing me as he was panting and feel on top of me. After a minute he got of my body, looked down and me and spit in my face and smile at me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips and pull out of me. I laid there on the table body exposed; legs wide open as his juices and mind drop down my legs.

He stood over me looking down, he smiled down and held down his hand to me, I took it and he pulled me up kissing me on the lips like 2 lovers his hand on my body pulling me close. "You did very well my brown cow, I am very proud of you."

I smile at the man I call Master, knowing that my life is in his hands, I am his property. "Thank you Daddy, this cow hopes she pleased you?"

He smiled and slapped my ass hard "you know you did slut! Get your coat on slut; I want to go home I am not done using my property."

Life is good, it is who I am.

slvdau
slvdau
3 Followers