Wildwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacks4u
jacks4u
6 Followers

I turned over and crawled around behind Tanya, and started kissing her neck and ears, caressing the side of her exposed tit and nipple. Our new lover turned her head and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her hand moved behind her to my now glistening cock and gave it a squeeze, then moved to my ass, where she pulled me closer to her.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours," Tanya said, pulling me yet closer to her sex.

"Oh, right away, ma'am," I replied, pretending to be some customer service flunkey. She raised her leg and wrapped it around my own, as I pushed into her moist love tunnel. Tanya moaned softly as I thrust into her, more and more urgently. After more than a few full strokes, I re-positioned the sexy real estate agent on her back, missionary style. Her legs spread, inviting me to continue fucking her hot, juicy pussy.

I started out with long slow strokes, pulling back, until just the head of my cock was inside her, then slowly pushing all the way in. After a few moments, I picked up the pace.

Erin finally recovered, and positioned herself on her knees, over Tanya's eager mouth, her hands on Tanya's generous tits, with just the nipples poking out between her fingers. I tweaked and pinched those hard nipples, caressed my wife's hands.

The real estate agent lifted her head to lick and suck at my wife's exposed pussy, as Erin urgently kissed me.

We continued our love making for a few minutes, until suddenly my need was upon me. I rammed my cock into Tanya's pussy faster and more forcefully. The room reverberated with moans and sighs, punctuated with a new sound as our bodies met and my balls slapped against Tanya's finely sculpted ass.

"Oh, god I'm close," I announced to my two lovers, as I added more and more urgency to my thrusts.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard. Oh! Yea, that's it. Cum for me, Tom, fill my pussy with your cum," I heard, as if in a fog.

"Fuck her, Tom, fuck her with that big fat cock of yours. Feel her tight, wet pussy fucking you back."

My eyes closed in concentration as my cock rammed in and out of Tanya's shaved pussy. My balls tingled as our bodies slapped together, faster and more forceful with each thrust.

"Oh god, Oh god, Yes!" Tanya's cries mixed with my wife's encouragements and my own cries of passion. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh god," I heard as I shot load after load of hot cum deep inside that beautiful shaved pussy. She climaxed with me, and tossed her head this way and that. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking it for all it was worth.

I collapsed into Tanya's bosom as Erin stroked my wet, sweaty hair.

After a few moments I broke the silence. "Tanya, darlin', you don't seem to be new to this, not at all."

"Ummm, what 'this' are you talking about, lover?" she replied with a smile.

"Well, sweetie, you seemed as comfortable between Erin's legs as you were between mine."

Chuckling, the cute blond replied "Oh, that 'this'. Let me just say that when it gets really cold, many of our neighbors keep warm by friction and body heat." She winked at me to punctuate her statement.

Erin lifted herself raised up on one elbow, and raised an eyebrow in a question, "You mean... ."

Smiling, Tanya replied "Yep, we get together at one house or another, and enjoy each other's company," she grabbed both of her tits and squeezed lightly, "These make wonderful ear muffs."

"To be sure!" I perked up, "I'd be glad to wear those, no matter what the weather." I got an elbow in the side, for my eagerness.

"Earl and Jen, the sellers, had to move to Washington for his job. They just hated to leave all their friends and this wonderful house. We've had so many awesome parties here...," Tanya's voice trailed off, in remembrance of good times.

I was getting some idea of what this town was actually like, and the previous owners of this house, in particular. "And the bedroom in the basement...," I asked.

Tanya explained, "Earl called that his romper room, and you'll find one of the doors leads to a basement garage, that's just perfect for about ten snow mobiles."

Erin piped in, asking again "You mean the whole town swings?" She just couldn't fathom what Tanya was telling us.

"Well, yeah! In the dead of winter," the real estate agent replied, "there's scarcely anything else to do. I mean, there's only about sixty people here, including 14 children," Tanya smiled as she recited the demographics of this unincorporated town. "There's only three couples that I know of that keep to themselves."

My wife asked, "But what about the kids, how does that work out?"

"Oh, we have volunteer sitters, and those with children take turns. The kids think it's so cool, they all get to sleep over at one friend's house or another." Tanya explained.

"I'll bet y'all have some awesome parties. I think Tom and I'd like it here, a lot," my wife replied.

"And as long as there's a good internet connection, I would only have to go to Hartford once a week," I added, "But if the roads are bad, I think I can beg off a week, now and again."

"You may have to, often." The real estate agent continued, "Dan, over at the liquor store, is good buddies with the snow plow crews. Says they always leave our roads until last. I think he set it up that way, so that we could all play together longer. He's such a slut!"

"I'd like to meet 'em all," I replied.

"Definitely, it sounds like we'd like it here," Erin seconded.

"You want me to get a party going? I'll bet I could have seven or eight of your new neighbors here in fifteen minutes, and I'll bet they bring dinner too!" Tanya was far too eager, and I think the prospect of another romp was arousing her. Her nipples were still hard, at attention.

Erin replied for me, "Not yet, Tanya, I'd like to look around a little more."

With that, my redhead got up and went to the bathroom. I gave Tanya a light kiss, and followed Erin.

The bathroom was spacious, tiled completely in beige or sandstone with a floor drain near one corner, where a showerhead poked out the wall. Clearly, this shower could handle many people. There wasn't even a curtain to confine the activities! The other corner had a large, sunken bath, with jacuzzi jets all around.

Erin thought out loud "You could have a whole party in this bathroom! How wonderful."

I could tell she was turned on by the possibilities.

Tanya walked in, just then. "And we have! Oh Lordie, the parties we've had, right here in this shower!"

She paused a moment, then, "The controls for the tub are on that waterproof remote" she pointed to an eight inch long cylinder, with little bumps for buttons. Her breasts jiggled erotically as she talked.

"That looks just about right for... ," my wife replied.

"Yep, and it even vibrates. I'll show you how it works later. Would you like a towel to wrap up in?" Tanya reached into a cabinet, and presented each of us with large white towels.

"Yea, thanks hun," Erin replied, and we all wrapped up.

I opened a few cabinets. This bathroom wasn't fully stocked, but there were several towels and wash cloths, and other things you'd expect. Shampoos and soaps and the like.

"I wanna see the rest of the house," Erin turned to leave. I brought up the rear, eyes on Tanya's wonderfully firm ass swinging from side to side as she followed Erin.

I thought again, as we climbed the stairs, "If the outside is a frozen hell, this must be heaven on earth." I couldn't pry my eyes away from Tanya's shaved pussy, moist from our recent passions, only inches from my face, winking at me with every step.

We paused on the second floor, and looked inside the two bedrooms, each with oak paneling and a plush, cream-colored carpet. The unfurnished rooms shared a bathroom that was generous, but not nearly as large as the master bath.

Soon we climbed the stairs again, Erin leading the way to the loft.

"Oh my god!" Erin exclaimed as she topped the stairs, and took in the scene before her. "Tom, you gotta see this! It's so..."

There, lining the walls on either side of the room were comfortable looking couches. That wasn't where my wife was looking, a hand over her open mouth. There, between the couches, a window spanned the entire wall. We looked out at the raging blizzard that had stranded us here. The view was of the downhill side of the house, with tall trees, now completely covered in snow, framing the view.

"This is the most wonderful view," Tanya told us, "there are no houses or roads down there, except a large meadow. In the summer, the windows can be opened. Earl even had a barbecue up here."

"This view makes me so... horny," Erin turned and embraced both of us, one hand on Tanya's breast. "It's like we're standing outside, in the friggin snow storm, dressed in only a towel."

Erin kissed me deeply, her tongue searching for mine. Her hand tugged at my towel, and let it drop to the floor. My wife then turned to Tanya, and kissed her deeply, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. It was so sexy, watching those two beautiful women kiss. Erin's hand stroked my cock to life, as I turned sideways and cupped each gal's ass in a hand. I kissed and nipped at a neck here, an ear there, all the while kneading and caressing both women's firm ass cheeks and pussies.

Tanya was caressing Erin's tits, through her towel. It came loose, and slowly slid down long, shapely legs, to the floor.

I couldn't help but notice the contrast between Erin's pale skin and deep red landing strip, and the cold dark of the outside. I felt like we were making love outdoors, in a bubble, the blizzard raging all around us.

Erin soon dropped to squat in front of me, caressing my thighs and cock. My tongue searched out Tanya's, my hands squeezing and caressing the sexy blonde's tits and nipples. Soon, my wife took my suddenly engorged member into her mouth and ran her tongue around the swollen head a few times. My hands roamed over the real estate agent's breasts, stomach, and pussy.

I found the entrance to Tanya's pussy, and pushed a finger in, then two and gently moved them in and out several times. Erin took my cock deep into her mouth, then slowly withdrew it, again and again. Her tongue circled the head of my cock, then licked rapidly at the underside of it, before sucking me in again, to the hilt.

Suddenly, she stood, then bent over the arm of the nearest couch. "Fuck me, Tom. I need you in me. Now." The outer lips of her pussy were gaping open, a drop of her moisture hanging there at the bottom.

Breaking my kiss with Tanya, I moved behind my wife, and easily pushed my cock all the way into her well lubricated pussy. Erin gasped at the suddenness of it, and was soon moaning in delight as I slowly moved in and out of her tight pussy. She motioned Tanya to the couch, and the blonde slid, on her back, so that Erin could lick and suck her pussy. With each thrust, I pushed Erin into Tanya's pussy, and both women were gasping and moaning with delight.

"Faster, Tom. Ohhaa...Yes! Fuck me! Oh god. Oh god. Oh yesss." Erin moaned in cadence with my thrusts.

"Ohhh, suck...harder. Yeah, yeah, there. Ohgod ohgod ohgod." Tanya gasped out, as Erin's tongue worked magic on her pussy and clit.

I picked up the pace again, and thrust into Erin's pussy with wild abandon. Every thrust pushed Erin face first into Tanya's spread open pussy. There she licked and sucked the real estate agent's clit and slit. Once, I saw Erin pushing two or three fingers into Tanya's smoothly shaved pussy.

"Oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh yes, Oh There it is" Tanya closed her eyes tightly, and shook her head from side to side, as her body tensed in climax.

I was now pounding into Erin's pussy with incredible force and speed. The sight of our blonde real estate agent, overcome by her climax pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten up. "I'm there. I'm coming. Gawd, I'm coming," I gasped, my thrusts now were irregular, as my body took on a life of it's own.

"Give it to me! Yes, that's it, cum in my pussy, cum in me, oh yes!" Erin gasped as spurt after spurt of my hot cum filled her pussy, triggering her own orgasm.

We all laid there, Tanya stroking Erin's hair, and me slumped over my wife's back, for what seemed like a blissful eternity. The storm raged just a few feet away, snow swirling and streaking sideways into drifts that all but buried everything except the tallest trees.

After a while, I stood and retrieved my towel. Erin also stood and wrapped up, then sat down near Tanya's head. I lifted the real estate agent's legs, and sat under them, languidly stroking the insides of her creamy white thighs.

A loud growl from the general direction of Erin's stomach interrupted our reverie.

"We had a quick bite this morning before starting out," I replied, "but that was a long time ago."

"Unfortunately," Tanya stated, "all that's here are the few canned goods you saw in the pantry, and some wine. While we could survive on that, I'll bet Sharon and Bill next door will have something better in mind."

"But," Erin asked, "isn't the weather a problem? I mean, they could freeze to death between there and here."

"No, they've traveled farther in worse weather than this for a good party." Tanya made it sound like the frozen hell outside was no big deal. "They have some very warm parkas, and I'll bet they could walk from their house to here, blindfolded."

"Well, at least, let us dress first, I'd feel funny meeting our new neighbors wrapped in a towel." Erin was a little conservative in some things. Like meeting new neighbors, even if they were also swingers.

"Sharon's a cute little thing, barely over five feet tall, but she's got some knockers, damn nice tits, all natural too. She works out in their basement gym. Bill's pretty muscular, a big lumber jack type." Tanya continued, "two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Bill does something with computers, got a whole room full of the things, and a backup generator. He even sells internet to the rest of the town, at really good prices."

About then, we finished dressing, then headed down stairs, where Tanya's purse was. I brought the rest of the wine, and handed each of the women their glass.

I set to work lighting a fire, while Tanya called the neighbors, and Erin looked through the kitchen and pantry for food.

"Hey Sharon," Tanya spoke into her cell phone, "I'm over here at Earl and Jen's showing the house to Tom and Erin. Yea, they came up from Hartford this morning to see this one house, and all hell broke loose with the weather." She paused, listening, "Supposed to blow over by morning, huh? Good. Sharon, what can you rustle up for a dinner? No, not since breakfast. About a half hour? Be sure to bring Bill, he'll really like these guys. Love ya too."

Turning off the phone, Tanya explained, "They'll come in through the basement, in about a half hour."

"So, we should go down and see what it's like," Erin replied, "and greet our neighbors, when they arrive."

jacks4u
jacks4u
6 Followers
12