Will and Katie: Katie's Morning

Story Info
Will tells Katie about his surprise for her.
1.4k words
3.5
11.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie woke up and looked at the time. 5a.m., perfect. She looked over at Will sound asleep, her Will, her Master, well that is what she called him in her head, he liked Will and when he was dominating her sexually he got used to being called Sir, but master was still not allowed, even if that was how she thought of him. He slept till 6 everyday so she got up, showered, made sure she was shaved everywhere, inserted her butt plug, dried her hair, started the coffee (which was the only thing she was allowed to do in the Kitchen, more for her safety and the safety of the house than anything) and came back to bed, at 5:45 she went under the sheets and found what she was looking for, it was not quite erect yet but she would change that.

Through his boxer shorts she pulled out his penis and started giving him a blow job, she was his alarm clock and soon she felt him stirring. She went down with more earnest, licked his balls, licked the shaft from bottom to top and then put it in her mouth again back and forth nice and easy. Soon she felt his hand behind her head dictating the pace not rough or demanding just telling her what he needed and Katie was happy to oblige.

"Oh fuck! slut, where do you want it? Quick!" Will was close.

"My tits please all over my tits" Will tilted her head back and shot his load right at her breasts. And leaned back "Oh man I love my alarm clock" she cleaned him up with her mouth without being told and laid down next to him, satisfied that he was satisfied. She loved the feeling of cum drying on her breasts knowing it was there, but no one else could tell, not like it mattered she stayed home anyway.

He looked over at the clock and got up to take a shower. He knew she wanted to stay the way she was.

"Where is your toy?"

Katie blushed, she knew he was talking about the dildo he had watched her use so many times, but she still got embarrassed, even though she always kept it close. She grabbed it out from under the pillow.

"Use it till I tell you to stop, cum as much as you can" Will went to the bathroom Oh man she loved this glass dildo with bumps all over. She put it in and pumped it up and down, legs wide open with her cunt facing the door so when Will came out drying his hair with a towel, he had a nice view.

Standing there Will wanted nothing more than to jump her and fuck her but he had to go to work, and he still had to tell Katie about her day. He smiled thinking about his surprise and walked over took the toy, put it to her lips and put his fingers in her cunt. Katie took the toy from Will, and knowing what he wanted licked her own cum off the very wet dildo, and let her body respond to Will's touch.

"Cum, Slut!" and Katie did. She had already cum twice, but she could do it on command too. She was just always ready. Will held up his fingers to be cleaned, and Katie was enthusiastic. She loved doing whatever he wanted her to do. While he got dressed she sat on the bed naked, watching. Will turned and admired his property, finally he said

" Come on time for breakfast."

He had not given her any clothes so that meant another day home naked doing chores, with all the windows open. On days she was naked she was supposed to open all the curtains so people could see if the sun was not giving off a glare. She had noticed an increase in bird watching (people with binoculars and she told herself of course they were bird watching), but always she did as she was told. There was not a lot to see, she moved from room to room cleaning, bending, crouching, leaning over, sigh had these people never seen a naked women before?

In the kitchen Will made breakfast, Katie did not cook, and he really enjoyed cooking. She was there to keep him company and turned on. Meal time was always a question for Katie, sometimes she ate with him at the table, sometimes in the kitchen standing, sometimes on her knees next to him and he would feed her, so she waited and watched as Will put a second plate setting at the table.

"Katie, come join me, I want to tell you about the surprise I have planned for you today."

Katie sat down with much trepidation, usually when he surprised her, it was with something outside her comfort zone and she was sure this time would be no different.

Will's eyes danced as he talked of every mundane thing he could think of during the meal. He ate and talked of work, news, the weather, all the while knowing that Katie was only half listening, more concentrated on what was to come. When he was finished he pushed his plate back and began.

"Katie I worry about you out here by yourself all day. Do you get bored?"

Wondering where this was going she had no choice but to answer.

"Yes, but I read, sleep, hang out on the computer with my friends after I clean,, that does keep me busy, and sometimes you have errands, I am good at entertaining myself, Will, you know I don't like to go out too much."

"Yes errands, I want you to do more of the shopping and stuff, but I know you hate to drive, on top of that I think you could use some human interaction during the day, so I have come up with a solution. My friend Perry needs a place to stay so I have asked him to take the third floor, and help around the house by doing the outside chores, and driving you around. He is coming today while I am at work to meet you and introduce himself."

Katie looked down at her very naked body floored. Will had said he would never share her, so what did this mean what about their lifestyle? She looked at Will and before she could ask he laughed.

"Don't worry I am not going to share you and you look fine to meet him. He knows about our lifestyle and has a sub of his own that lives in an apartment, Perry does not want a full time, live in situation. Trust me you will be fine."

"Please Sir, can't you come home and meet him with me? Please??" Katie begged, usually she was up for whatever Will wanted, but this was well terrifying, naked in front of a stranger, she had never had to do that.

Will face became unreadable "No Katie, you will do this for me and my friend. You will be a wonderful, gracious, hostess and do what he asks. He will not ask anything of you like I do, just be accommodating. In addition, while he is staying here you will still be responsible for cleaning the third floor and picking up after him, doing his laundry and whatever chores he asks, in return he will help me with things I need help with. No arguing" He caressed her face, "Trust me Katie" it was a command and a question all in one.

Katie lowered her head and rubbed his hand with her cheek "Yes Sir, I do Sir, but may I shower before Perry comes?"

Will laughed, "No sweetie leave it, are you wet? Of course you are, clear the table and bend over it."

Katie did as Will commanded and he fucked her pussy while playing with her butt plug, in and out his cock pumped and he moved the plug to the same rhythm. Katie was on the verge he could tell by the noises.

"Cum, Slut!" and she did and so did Will, deep inside Katie, when he pulled out, Katie turned around got on her knees and for the second time that day cleaned off his wonderful cock.

Will zipped himself up and kissed Katie. "Call me after Perry leaves okay? If he is here around noon feed him a sandwich, and cucumber slices okay?"

After a good fucking Katie was always very submissive "Yes Sir, I will do as you ask" and he had no doubt she would.