Will & Lynn Celebrate the Birthday

Story Info
Another first time.
1.1k words
3.98
8.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will felt his heart begin to pound as he realized what Lynn had just placed in his lap. With her mother and father seated across the table from them, Will felt the unmistakable rubbery crinkle of a wrapped condom in his hand. Certain that everyone could hear the same unmistakable sound, he placed it awkwardly under his leg in a movement that he was certain everyone recognized until he could come up with a better plan to ensure his survival.

He spent the rest of the meal trying to exist in two different realities, one with Lynn and her parents, the other with Lynn's confusing message. Or at least a message that confused Will, even though most men would probably have had no difficulty understanding her meaning.

Feeling like a pathetic magician, Will palmed the condom and moved it to his front pocket as the four of them exited the booth. Will was certain that Lynn's parents could hear and see the evidence in his front pocket of what he wasn't even doing to their daughter. Since Lynn's father was going to kill him, it seemed unfair to Will that he hadn't even gotten to commit the crime.

Back in Will's car, Lynn gave Will a sideways look and a demure smile. Will's heart was pounding again, not from fear, but with a combination of love and lust that still felt somewhat like fear. Lynn's dress hugged her curves in a way that seemed more erotic than if she were completely nude, although Will had to let his imagination guess about Lynn's nude body.

"Are you OK?" Will asked.

"Yes, this has been such a nice birthday. I love my family, but it's so nice to have a life away from them as well. I suppose you're wondering about the condom, though," said Lynn, looking forward.

Will realized that he couldn't safely drive and have this conversation. He pulled into a parking lot and stopped the car. "Lynn, is this really what you want to do? I don't want you to feel badly that you made a rash decision based on having a birthday, or anything like that," he whispered, since he was having trouble modulating his voice.

Lynn leaned over and began kissing Will passionately, holding him as tightly as she could across the distance between the two seats. She tongued him in a way that seemed to Will to be full of passion, but also innocence. "Can we at least go back to your place and talk about it?" asked Lynn.

Back in his apartment, they had locked in another one of their heated embraces as soon as they crossed the threshold. Lynn loved how Will could hold her and make her feel surrounded and protected, without seeming to be exerting any effort on his part. Will enjoyed the feel of Lynn's lithe but muscular back, feeling afraid to exercise his desire to move his hands down lower.

Breaking apart, they looked into each others eyes and said each others names nearly simultaneously. "Lynn, we don't..." started Will, but let himself be interrupted by his...girlfriend? Lover? Wife?

"Will, I want to satisfy you in every way. I don't want you to have to clean yourself up alone any more in the bathroom after you've been so sweet to me," said Lynn, embarrassing Will with her description of his frequent need to change clothes after coming in his pants at the end of one of their prolonged make-out sessions.

Will began repeating his speech about feeling badly, etc, which Lynn interrupted again. "Will, I trust you, really trust you, I didn't even know what that word meant until I met you. Do you trust me?" said Lynn, now losing her composure a little.

"Yes, I do. I can't believe you love me, and I don't want to do anything to ruin this," said Will, surprised that he could say this without losing his composure.

Lynn held her arms out to him and they again melted into a perfect form of love and protection. Will felt tears trying to come.

"Will, we know that we want to be together for a long time, probably forever, even though we don't know exactly what that means or what our lives will be like during that time. But I want to be your partner, and I love the fact that we have fully given ourselves to each other emotionally. It just feels natural and healthy that we should also give our bodies to each other fully," said Lynn.

Will felt his penis become immediately erect as it 'heard' Lynn's words while resting near her womb. For the first time, he felt comfortable letting her feel his prominence, knowing that there was no chance that she would feel worried or threatened.

They went to his bedroom, and stripped quickly to their underwear. Will salvaged the condom from his pocket, wondering where innocent little Lynn had acquired it. "I'm glad you brought this, because I don't actually have any," said Will, causing Lynn to start giggling.

Then they locked into the timeless embrace on his bed, Will's cock peeking through the flap of his boxers, pressed against the moist cotton of Lynn's panties as her legs wrapped around him. Foreplay seemed unnecessary, or perhaps the last several months of loving and learning about each other had been the foreplay.

In what felt like one of the hardest acts of his life, Will broke away from Lynn's flushed body, unhooked his boxers from his erection and dropped them to the floor, then opened the condom and rolled it down his rigid cock. Lynn leaned up on her side, watching with her mouth open, wiping a drip of saliva from her drooling mouth.

"Put it in me Will, right now, put it in me, right now," said Lynn, sounding like she was getting frantic.

Will moistened his fingers to massage and lubricate Lynn's precious channel, but found that the act was superfluous. Her pussy was blooming like a tropical flower, and gushing lubrication onto the bed. He guided his cock into her while she rested her hands on his shoulders. Realizing the ease at which she had been penetrated, she relaxed and began luxuriating in the new sensation of feeling her best friend, now her lover, locked into her eager pussy.

Even through the condom, Will couldn't believe how delicious Lynn's pussy felt. He did everything he could to give her the benefit of something resembling a healthy fucking, seeming to lose the struggle all too soon. If Lynn cared, she didn't show it. Instead, she seemed unusually relaxed and poised as she gazed into his eyes wordlessly.

"Do you have any more of these?" panted Will, as he removed the condom with its drooping load from his slightly detumesced penis.

"Of course, Sweetie, there's a whole box in my purse by the front door," said Lynn, sounding like a different person from the one Will knew. He smiled and brought her purse back into the bedroom.