Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.03

Story Info
Marnie practises on Barry so that she can pleasure Will.
10.6k words
4.15
12.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

Back in March 2016 I wrote three stories about Marnie and her next-door neighbour Vanessa, together with their husbands Barry and Will.

The first story was 'Vanessa and Marnie In Conversation'. At the end of that story, Marnie was posed a dilemma. She had only ever had sex with her husband Barry, and Vanessa had suggested that she should try it with Will, Vanessa's husband. Despite her doubts, Marnie decided that she would do it.

But if she does have sex with Will, should she keep it a secret from Barry? Or should she tell him what she intends to do? That was the dilemma.

I had intended to leave this as a stand-alone story, hoping it would promote a discussion of the tell/not tell dilemma in the comments. But very few commenters discussed the actual dilemma, instead urging me to give my own ideas of what might happen as a result of Marnie's conversation with Vanessa.

So I commenced writing 'Will and Marnie Explore'. But I was doing it for the wrong reasons -- I was doing it because others had suggested that I should. I wasn't doing it because I felt strongly motivated to write the story. Big mistake on my part. (Other authors might like to note: Do what you are motivated to do, not what the commentariat wants you to do.)

After two chapters I ran out of steam, admitted my mistake, explained it to readers and moved on to a different story ('Billie') that I felt far more motivated to write. However, over time there have been various comments (on other authors' stories as well as on my own) that led me to re-consider my abandonment of Marnie. As a result, a couple of new ideas have occurred to me, so I decided to return to her story. I hope a few readers and commenters may forgive the long delay and also decide to return.

Following on from Vanessa and Marnie's 'Conversation', Chapter 1 of 'Will and Marnie Explore' had Vanessa telling Barry about her discussion with Marnie and showing him a room with a one-way observation panel where she had watched her husband Will having sex with another lady. The implication was clear: She was suggesting that they should both watch as Barry's wife Marnie has sex with Vanessa's husband Will.

In Chapter 2, Barrie and Marnie discuss Vanessa's suggestion. Marnie then discusses it with Will and they decide there will be three 'sessions' in the observation room. In the first, Marnie is to lie passively while Will pleasures her. The second session will reverse the roles with Marnie pleasuring Will. It is only in the third session that they plan to go 'all the way' to full sex. Barrie thinks it sounds more like a series of doctor's appointments rather than a sexual assignation, but agrees to go along with their plan.

During their first session, Marnie experiences some things she hasn't experienced before. Will uses his beard trimmer on Marnie's pubic hair, which she enjoys while it's being done. And later, as Will is bringing her to an orgasm with tongue, fingers and thumb on her clitoris and in her vagina, he also pushes a finger into her anus. Barry is surprised by Marnie's willing acceptance of this, as she has always rejected anal play previously.

Chapter 2 ended with Barrie and Marnie about to walk home after the first session. So now; onwards to Chapter 3 and the second session.

Note: While the first story, 'Vanessa and Marnie in Conversation', was told third person, Barry has been the first-person narrator for the follow-up 'Will and Marnie Explore' stories.

******* Back Home

We didn't say anything to each other as we walked back home across the yard, but as soon as I closed the front door behind us, Marnie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with the most incredible passion. After a few moments she broke away. "You are OK, aren't you?"

"What do you mean? Yes, I'm OK." I was puzzled.

"Well. You know . . . Like, I was in the room with Will, and you were in the other room watching, and Will was doing things . . . And I got carried away, I was so turned on. Were you OK while that was happening?"

She was babbling. And I was in no real state to answer her questions. Yes, I was OK, and perhaps a lot more OK than I had thought I might be earlier in the evening when Will took Marnie's hand and led her off to the viewing room. But this was going to take a lot of time for me to think through, and for the two of us to talk through together.

"Look, we're going to need time to talk about this. Let's do it tomorrow. Let's just go to bed now, and tomorrow we can spend the whole day talking about it and deciding what we want to do."

"OK, but I need a shower before I go to bed. Care to join me and scrub my back? You do me and I'll do you."

'Save water -- shower with a friend' was something we hadn't done much of in recent years. In earlier times it had been something we both loved doing; Marnie especially, because she really loves a back scrub. I enjoyed it too, because it almost always led to a hot session in bed after we had dried each other off.

It was maybe a couple of years or more since the last time we showered together. Why now? She had showered before we went over to Will and Vanessa's place. Was Marnie wanting to wash away all traces of Will's activities? To get rid of the oil he had used on her?

But even if she did that, there was one visible change he had made to her that she couldn't wash away -- the close-trimmed hair on her mound. I must admit it looked neat, being trimmed without being bald. Shaved is fine for teenage girls in Barely Legal porn videos, but would hardly be an appropriate look for a forty-ish lady.

Even that I would leave until tomorrow to make any comments about. Although I did take the opportunity to brush my hand over it a few times as we showered. It was softer than I thought it might have been; not at all bristly.

Anyhow, all in all now was not the time for deep analysis; now was the time to settle down and make sure neither of us said something that we might later prefer we hadn't. As it turned out, neither of us said anything much at all that evening. We went together to the bathroom, cuddled and scrubbed each other under the shower, towelled each other dry, I put my pyjamas on and Marnie slipped into her nightie, and we crawled into bed.

We didn't make any moves to do anything more intimate than hold each other, kiss goodnight and cuddle for a while before dropping off to sleep. Tomorrow would be a new day and we would have a lot to think about and talk about. No matter what we decided tomorrow, what we had done on that Saturday evening would definitely change our lives together from this time onward.

******* Sunday

"You can't back out now."

We were sitting at the breakfast table and Marnie was close to tears. "It was a mistake to do it. I shouldn't have let Vanessa talk me into it in the first place. I am going to hurt you if I go all the way with Will and anyhow, I don't know what to do next week when he's just going to lie there and I am supposed to make it all good for him."

"That's the point," I said. "He made it good for you, and you at least have to return the favour and make it good for him. Look, sweetie, you won't hurt me. I sat there watching him working you over and I always had the button so that I could use the microphone to tell you to stop. And I didn't do it, even when he had his finger in your arse."

She chose to ignore that last bit.

"But I don't know what to do. Vanessa said that the thing she likes most about Will is that he is experimental. And I'm not. And you're not, either. Sex to us has been pretty much the same for the last ten years or more. Once we had tried everything in the early days, we got in a rut and stayed there."

She was right there. She almost never suggested sex with me, although there had been that unusual night last Sunday after we had first talked about Vanessa's idea that Marnie and Will should have sex together. She was really turned on then.

But, apart from this last week, it's been nearly always me that suggested sex and it's nearly always the same old missionary. I usually had the feeling that she was only doing it because I wanted it, not because she was really turned on and hot to have it.

Maybe that was the reason why I came round to agreeing with them about Will and Marnie. Maybe I was hoping it would improve things for Marnie and me if Will could get her to be a bit more excited about sex. That's what Vanessa had suggested would happen. I really didn't know, but since we had gone this far it wouldn't help if Marnie backed out now.

"Well we used to try different things back then. Maybe you can do some of the things we did before we got in the rut like you said. Anyhow, when you think about it, he really didn't do all that much. He played with your hair, he nibbled on your ears and your tits, and gave you a bit of a massage. Then he shoved his fingers in you. What was so different about that?"

"That sounds awful when you say it like that." She laughed a little as she said it. Good, she was brightening up a bit.

"I don't know," she continued, "but somehow it felt different. And then there was his beard trimmer. Somehow, having him trimming me down around there felt really different and personal. Even more than when he put his fingers in me. I suppose he could take his fingers out and when they were gone they were gone, but trimming the hair like that was like him making a change to me that couldn't be reversed."

"Well, actually, I think it looks rather good. And it felt different running my hand over it in the shower last night. Vanessa reckons they do it so they don't get whiskers in their teeth when they're playing around with each other, so that will be interesting to try sometime."

"How about now?" She said it tentatively. But she did say it.

'Now?' I thought. 'Crikey, this could be interesting.' But what the heck was going on in my wife's pretty head? Two days ago it seemed as though she had taken over the whole plan from Vanessa and was confidently arranging the three sessions with Will. The session last night went well, I thought, and last night she seemed happy with it. And now, this morning, she had been wanting to back out of it. Now this. Where was her head at now?

I raised my eyebrows and quizzically looked across the table at her.

"Come on," she said. "Upstairs and back to bed." Well, that answered one question.

In the bedroom, we quickly stripped off. "OK," I said. "On your front. I'm going to do it all the same as Will did."

"Not everything. Please don't do that last bit until I have had more time to think about it. It just sort of happened and I was in the middle of coming and I didn't know . . . I want to talk to you more about that."

"OK, that's fine. Now, on the bed, on your tummy."

She lay herself out on the bed, arms above her head, legs slightly apart. I knelt beside her and followed Will's routine as closely as I could remember it. Nuzzle into her neck and nip her ear lobes, hands massage shoulders, then nails scratching lightly down her back to her bum. Massage down one leg and back up the other, go tantalisingly close to her pussy, but not quite there.

Marnie was making little purring noises, encouraging me as she had done with Will. That was nice, but he had been exploring for the first time and she had to let him know when he was doing the right thing, or give him an Uhh--huhh if he did something she didn't like. After all these years, I should be expected to know what she liked. Was she just pretending?

Anyhow, I was finished there. "On your back," and she rolled over, again with arms up and legs parted.

I glanced at her neatly trimmed mound, trying to not look too obvious about it. I really did like the way it looked -- neat and tidy without being ridiculously bald. And the top of her slit where it met and blended into her mound looked really great without the tuft of fur hiding it.

But first I had the rest of Will's routine to follow.

Well, I didn't follow his routine quite as closely on Marnie's front as I did on her back. They had a special groundrule -- no serious kissing. As Marnie had said when explaining it to me "Will and I are only having sex. It's not like we're having a love affair."

Well, after all these years married, I think you could call what we have together as a lot more than "only having sex". So after I had again nuzzled into her neck and nibbled her earlobes, kissed across her forehead, eyelids, nose and chin as Will had done, I settled in for a good long proper snog.

Marnie responded with considerable enthusiasm and from that point onward, I abandoned all thoughts of following Will's routine.

I stretched out, partly beside her and partly on top, and we wrapped our arms around each other, kissing deeply. My cock was at full mast and was pressing into her hip. After a while, I slid down her body, impatient to reach that point of renewed interest. I even bypassed her boobs and nipples in my haste to beat around the bush -- her freshly-pruned bush.

It felt different as my lips brushed past her mound, so I brushed back and forth a few times. Yes, I liked it much better than when it was longer and the hairs got in the way.

It had been a while since I had explored her with lips and tongue, just as it had been a while since her mouth had been near my cock. She really was right about us getting into a rut; even oral had become a rarity in our sex life.

Watching her enjoy it so much when Will was working over her had been one hell of a wake-up call for me. It must have been a similar call for Marnie too. But with Will, she lay there passively, legs open just far enough for him to move in and use fingers and tongue. This time, she drew her knees all the way up and back and opened her legs as wide as they could go, impatiently wriggling her hips from side to side. I read it as an open invitation showing that, for now, she too had abandoned Will's routine.

I settled in between her thighs. She was already deliciously creamy-wet as I used my thumbs to part her outer lips and I teased the inner petals with my tongue. "Hmm, that's nice," she murmured as I licked my way around and into her opening.

I took one of her petals between my lips and stretched it out, released it and then took the other. Marnie continued making encouraging noises. This was great, she is usually quiet during sex until she makes it to the big O at the end.

I moved up to her clit and licked around it, at the same time slipping a finger inside her vagina, Wow! She was as wet in there as I have ever known her to be, or any other woman I could remember from those days long ago for that matter.

I was just settling in, but she didn't leave me much time at all to work on her clit before she was wanting the real thing. "Come on, put it in. I want you inside me. I don't want to come before you do it."

I would have liked to play a little more, but this was a new eager Marnie and the way things were looking there would be plenty more opportunities for mouth on pussy in the days and weeks ahead, so I quickly crawled up between her legs, took shaft in hand, rubbed the head to and fro a few times along her slit and then pressed it just in at her entrance.

"Ah yes," she breathed as I slowly slid my cock all the way in and held it there, my weight pressing her bum firmly down into the mattress. "I want it as hard and fast as you can."

And that's how she got it. Hard. And fast. Her Aahh -- Aahh -- Yess cries encouraged me to hammer her with the most powerful strokes I could give her and it was a much shorter time than usual before she gave out that long, high-pitched Aaaahhh and her body spasmed as she reached her climax.

I didn't. I had been focusing so much on what Marnie needed, that it would have taken a minute or two longer for me to come inside her. And Marnie is not a multiple orgasm lady. After she has gone over the top, she likes to curl up and relax in the afterglow. It would be hours before she climbed that peak again. So I rolled off and cuddled her while she came back down from her high.

"Do you want me to finish it for you?" she enquired as she slowly straightened herself out and rolled over to face me.

"Not this time."

It doesn't usually happen this way. When Marnie makes it first to orgasm during sex, it usually puts me over the edge very soon after. But when I can't wait, and when I come and she doesn't, I usually use fingers to bring her to a satisfactory conclusion. This time, Marnie was offering to do it for me.

But I was more than happy with what was happening between us right now and, to the extent that we had been following Will's routine, I was supposed to be pleasuring Marnie rather than her pleasuring me.

So we cuddled for a while, then climbed out of bed, dressed and went back out to the kitchen.

The rest of Sunday passed mostly uneventfully. We didn't go outside much, both of us feeling that we would prefer to keep our own company and avoid seeing Will or Vanessa for a while. I went through to the shed and did a few odd jobs while Marnie changed the bed linen and made us lunch.

Back at the kitchen table, we talked about what had happened last night and Marnie was clearly on her way back to the confident state she had been in last week. It seemed as though I had convinced her that I was very much at ease with what she and Will had done together, and I even told her about having to re-adjust my uncomfortable erection in front of Vanessa while we were watching the pair of them through the one-way glass.

"So tell me, did it turn you on, watching another man touching me like that?" she said. It was a statement more than a real question. "You know that apart from yours and the gynae's, Will's the only man whose fingers have ever been inside my vagina."

"Well I'll bet the gynaecologist didn't have the same effect that Will did. But yes," I admitted, "It was a strange feeling watching you with another man. I wasn't sure how I would take it when I went into the other room with Vanessa, but you're right, it was a strange turn-on for me when I was watching."

"I still don't know what to do next Saturday, though," Marnie said. "But I was thinking about it this morning while you were out in the shed."

'Good,' I thought. 'She's back on track.' She really was sounding more confident now.

"So what's the plan?"

"I'm going to practise on you all week, so I can get it right for Will on Saturday night."

"Huh? What? What do you mean, 'practise on me'?"

"I'm going to try things out with you to see what works and what doesn't, so I'll know what to do on Saturday with Will."

This was weird. She already knew what works with me.

"How do you know that Will will like the same things that I do?"

"I don't. But you're both men so that's a start. This way I can work out a plan and then I'll follow it like Will did with me. I'll get it right on you first, and if there's something that you like and he doesn't, he can always say 'Uhh--huhh' and I'll move on to the next thing in the plan."

'Just like you made him do the first time he tried to put his finger up your arse,' I thought. But she was on a roll and now wasn't the right time to discuss that one.

"We'll have to talk about things you don't like that Will might like," she continued. "He might like to have his nipples played with, but you don't."

"How do you know I don't? You never try to do anything with them."

"Yes I did. Before we got married. One night you were sucking on my nipples and I was loving it and so I tried sucking yours and you told me not to. You said women's tits were for sucking, not men's. I've never forgotten it."

"That was more than twenty years ago."

"Well, you've never told me that you changed your mind. Anyhow, we can work it out as we go along."

Did I ever actually say that? I wouldn't have a clue, but somehow what she thinks I said ages ago has stuck in her mind all this time. No wonder she thinks we got in a rut with our sex life.

luedon
luedon
185 Followers