Will and Rene's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will

I reluctantly withdrew, lay on my back, and beckoned you to sit astride my hips, facing me. You willingly climbed on top of me, and with my inconcealable enthusiasm standing straight up, I slipped myself into you once again after what seemed like an eternity. Your trembling, soft, smooth, strong pussy gripped and squeezed and just played with my eager tingling cock! With you sitting up, your breasts impossibly seemed even more glorious than before, perfectly shaped, perfectly suspended, perfect creamy skin! I pinched and rubbed your nipples and fondled your irresistible pretty peaks as they bounced and swayed erotically. You were beautiful! I caressed your face, your shoulders, your breasts, your hips, your legs, your ass, your feet! You arched your back and rocked smoothly, ensuring that our tenderest, most sensitive skin rubbed perfectly. An occasional involuntary deep shove on my part punctuated our otherwise gentle erotic embrace, beautifully bouncing your breasts. I couldn't say how much time passed before I burst inside you, unable to contain myself any longer, the indescribable surge flowing violently over some primal nerve ending that has a direct connection to the center of my mind, wiping everything else out for an instant or an eternity, pulsing from deep within me, streaming outward to fill any last tiny gap that might have remained between us. This is our incredible gift, this is why the world goes on! My body and soul trembled and convulsed, surrounded by the absolute bliss of you. My vision went from a field of swirling bright white light to grey to a foggy focus, and there you were! You fell forward into my arms, your red tresses all in my face, and we lay quietly for a long time. I wanted this to last forever.

Rene

You moved around to lie back on the bed, and pulled me on top of you. With my pussy still dripping, you guided your stiff cock to my opening. I began to rock, feeling the sensitive tip of your manhood rubbing me throughout. Sitting astride you on the lower bunk limited our ceiling room, but provided us with an unexpected opportunity. I used the overhead structure for leverage so I could press my moist hot box hard against your pelvis, feeling the entire span of your delicious member! I wanted to make sure that you experienced the type of mind-blowing orgasm you had just given me! But I wasn’t in any hurry. It felt so good to ride your hot cock, that I began to build to yet another incredible climax. I rocked faster and harder, grinding my pussy into your hips, till I could hold back no longer. I felt a sudden surge of heat deep inside me, causing involuntary spasms. Then we both let loose our juices together. Feeling the heated pulses of you cumming inside me intensified my own climax, so that when our bodies finished convulsing, we collapsed into each other’s arms. We lay that way for quite some time, exhausted from the intensity of the experience, and contented. Lying there in your arms, I quietly listened to your breathing and still-pounding heart beat. I don’t know what you were thinking at the time, but I recall thinking that I had no idea what I had been missing up to this point. This was the good stuff! For better or worse, the experience irrevocably changed the course of my life. Until March the fifteenth, I had no idea that these feelings were possible. But I sure hoped the lessons would not end here! I wanted to continue this instruction. I had learned a lesson in pleasure that I could never forget, and I thank you for being my teacher!

12